NATION

PASSWORD

Cold War Scenario: False Alarm or Real Danger?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Aeritai
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Cold War Scenario: False Alarm or Real Danger?

Postby Aeritai » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:03 pm

You are a Soviet officer stationed at a top secret early warning base within the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War where tensions are very high. Just days ago the Soviet Union launched a early warning radar satellite that would detect any American nuclear warhead heading towards the Soviet Union. Your job is simple you are to watch over the early warning systems and alert the higher ups and warn them of American nuclear warheads. You sat down in chair as you watched the radar to see if the satellite detects anything, you expect that nothing would happen since both nations are fearful of launching a nuclear attack on each other. That was until the radar started to beep loudly making you jump from your chair to see what was going on.

On the radar screen it shows that five minutemen nuclear warheads had been launched from the United States! You are now in full panic mode as you rush over to the telephone station to warn the higher ups that the Americans have just launched nuclear warheads. But before you could dial the phone you get a feeling in your mind that those nuclear warheads weren't real and the early radar system just had an error. But if it was real and you didn't bother to contact Soviet High Command then the motherland would be nothing, but a radioactive wasteland.

You have two options

Option 1: You ignore the feeling you have in your mind and contact Soviet High Command about the quote on quote nuclear warheads heading towards the Soviet Union.

Option 2: You listen to your feelings and ignore the early warning system hoping it was just a error and not a real nuclear attack.


I would choose option 2 mostly because, the early warning system might've made an error and mistook something else for a missile. Plus if it was a real nuclear attack the United States would've launched more than five nuclear warheads at the Soviet Union.

What would you do in this scenario NSG? Would you think its a false alarm or would you think the Soviet Union is in danger?

Do note this did almost happen real life, but since this a scenario you do not have that memory. You are just a Soviet Officer nothing more nothing less.
I am a Human Male
Profile Pic Credit goes to Original Artist
Pro: Vaccines, Civil Rights, Cops, Christian, Pro-Life, Globe Earth, and Peace
Neutral: LGBT, Democrat, and Republican
Anti: Anti-Vaxxers, Flat Earth, and Global Warming

User avatar
Aeritai
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aeritai » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:52 pm

Another note you are the only one in the room that is overseeing the early warning systems.
I am a Human Male
Profile Pic Credit goes to Original Artist
Pro: Vaccines, Civil Rights, Cops, Christian, Pro-Life, Globe Earth, and Peace
Neutral: LGBT, Democrat, and Republican
Anti: Anti-Vaxxers, Flat Earth, and Global Warming

User avatar
America-1980s
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Apr 03, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby America-1980s » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Aeritai wrote:You are a Soviet officer stationed at a top secret early warning base within the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War where tensions are very high. Just days ago the Soviet Union launched a early warning radar satellite that would detect any American nuclear warhead heading towards the Soviet Union. Your job is simple you are to watch over the early warning systems and alert the higher ups and warn them of American nuclear warheads. You sat down in chair as you watched the radar to see if the satellite detects anything, you expect that nothing would happen since both nations are fearful of launching a nuclear attack on each other. That was until the radar started to beep loudly making you jump from your chair to see what was going on.

On the radar screen it shows that five minutemen nuclear warheads had been launched from the United States! You are now in full panic mode as you rush over to the telephone station to warn the higher ups that the Americans have just launched nuclear warheads. But before you could dial the phone you get a feeling in your mind that those nuclear warheads weren't real and the early radar system just had an error. But if it was real and you didn't bother to contact Soviet High Command then the motherland would be nothing, but a radioactive wasteland.

You have two options

Option 1: You ignore the feeling you have in your mind and contact Soviet High Command about the quote on quote nuclear warheads heading towards the Soviet Union.

Option 2: You listen to your feelings and ignore the early warning system hoping it was just a error and not a real nuclear attack.


I would choose option 2 mostly because, the early warning system might've made an error and mistook something else for a missile. Plus if it was a real nuclear attack the United States would've launched more than five nuclear warheads at the Soviet Union.

What would you do in this scenario NSG? Would you think its a false alarm or would you think the Soviet Union is in danger?

Do note this did almost happen real life, but since this a scenario you do not have that memory. You are just a Soviet Officer nothing more nothing less.

I would've chosen option 2 as well, this may sound a little bias but knowing my country at the time of the cold war (despite not being born then), we wouldn't have attacked the USSR unless provoked.

User avatar
Aeritai
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aeritai » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:06 pm

America-1980s wrote:
Aeritai wrote:You are a Soviet officer stationed at a top secret early warning base within the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War where tensions are very high. Just days ago the Soviet Union launched a early warning radar satellite that would detect any American nuclear warhead heading towards the Soviet Union. Your job is simple you are to watch over the early warning systems and alert the higher ups and warn them of American nuclear warheads. You sat down in chair as you watched the radar to see if the satellite detects anything, you expect that nothing would happen since both nations are fearful of launching a nuclear attack on each other. That was until the radar started to beep loudly making you jump from your chair to see what was going on.

On the radar screen it shows that five minutemen nuclear warheads had been launched from the United States! You are now in full panic mode as you rush over to the telephone station to warn the higher ups that the Americans have just launched nuclear warheads. But before you could dial the phone you get a feeling in your mind that those nuclear warheads weren't real and the early radar system just had an error. But if it was real and you didn't bother to contact Soviet High Command then the motherland would be nothing, but a radioactive wasteland.

You have two options

Option 1: You ignore the feeling you have in your mind and contact Soviet High Command about the quote on quote nuclear warheads heading towards the Soviet Union.

Option 2: You listen to your feelings and ignore the early warning system hoping it was just a error and not a real nuclear attack.


I would choose option 2 mostly because, the early warning system might've made an error and mistook something else for a missile. Plus if it was a real nuclear attack the United States would've launched more than five nuclear warheads at the Soviet Union.

What would you do in this scenario NSG? Would you think its a false alarm or would you think the Soviet Union is in danger?

Do note this did almost happen real life, but since this a scenario you do not have that memory. You are just a Soviet Officer nothing more nothing less.

I would've chosen option 2 as well, this may sound a little bias but knowing my country at the time of the cold war (despite not being born then), we wouldn't have attacked the USSR unless provoked.


But what would you do in the shoes of a Soviet Officer? Seeing these quote on quote "missiles" on the radar screen?
I am a Human Male
Profile Pic Credit goes to Original Artist
Pro: Vaccines, Civil Rights, Cops, Christian, Pro-Life, Globe Earth, and Peace
Neutral: LGBT, Democrat, and Republican
Anti: Anti-Vaxxers, Flat Earth, and Global Warming

User avatar
America-1980s
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Apr 03, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby America-1980s » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:09 pm

Aeritai wrote:
America-1980s wrote:I would've chosen option 2 as well, this may sound a little bias but knowing my country at the time of the cold war (despite not being born then), we wouldn't have attacked the USSR unless provoked.


But what would you do in the shoes of a Soviet Officer? Seeing these quote on quote "missiles" on the radar screen?

Without American Bias, I would still pick option 2 probably for the same reasons you did.

User avatar
Aeritai
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 462
Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aeritai » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:11 pm

America-1980s wrote:
Aeritai wrote:
But what would you do in the shoes of a Soviet Officer? Seeing these quote on quote "missiles" on the radar screen?

Without American Bias, I would still pick option 2 probably for the same reasons you did.


Ah alright.
I am a Human Male
Profile Pic Credit goes to Original Artist
Pro: Vaccines, Civil Rights, Cops, Christian, Pro-Life, Globe Earth, and Peace
Neutral: LGBT, Democrat, and Republican
Anti: Anti-Vaxxers, Flat Earth, and Global Warming

User avatar
Great Winminster
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 60
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Great Winminster » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:15 pm

Option 2. No one starts a nuclear war with just 5 warheads.
^^

User avatar
Kowani
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8710
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Okay, we all know what this is based on.
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Dorgival R. Seč of the NS Parliament!
Atheist and still proud of it. Technophile to the extreme.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist. Go beyond.
Oh, and a Pragmatist. Somehow.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Neanderthaland wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:Contraception can't fail if you don't have sex in term no unwanted pregnancy.

Your entire religion is based on the idea that this isn't true.

User avatar
The Grims
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1083
Founded: Antiquity
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Grims » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:16 am

Option 1 and share my doubts. ]Comrade, the newly installed early warning system claims the capitalist pigs have launched. Do we believe it ?
Last edited by The Grims on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 95424
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:11 am

It depends on what I know about the system. If I think its reliable, I sound the warning. If not I investigate further.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Shofercia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28848
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:43 am

Aeritai wrote:You are a Soviet officer stationed at a top secret early warning base within the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War where tensions are very high. Just days ago the Soviet Union launched a early warning radar satellite that would detect any American nuclear warhead heading towards the Soviet Union. Your job is simple you are to watch over the early warning systems and alert the higher ups and warn them of American nuclear warheads. You sat down in chair as you watched the radar to see if the satellite detects anything, you expect that nothing would happen since both nations are fearful of launching a nuclear attack on each other. That was until the radar started to beep loudly making you jump from your chair to see what was going on.

On the radar screen it shows that five minutemen nuclear warheads had been launched from the United States! You are now in full panic mode as you rush over to the telephone station to warn the higher ups that the Americans have just launched nuclear warheads. But before you could dial the phone you get a feeling in your mind that those nuclear warheads weren't real and the early radar system just had an error. But if it was real and you didn't bother to contact Soviet High Command then the motherland would be nothing, but a radioactive wasteland.

You have two options

Option 1: You ignore the feeling you have in your mind and contact Soviet High Command about the quote on quote nuclear warheads heading towards the Soviet Union.

Option 2: You listen to your feelings and ignore the early warning system hoping it was just a error and not a real nuclear attack.


I would choose option 2 mostly because, the early warning system might've made an error and mistook something else for a missile. Plus if it was a real nuclear attack the United States would've launched more than five nuclear warheads at the Soviet Union.

What would you do in this scenario NSG? Would you think its a false alarm or would you think the Soviet Union is in danger?

Do note this did almost happen real life, but since this a scenario you do not have that memory. You are just a Soviet Officer nothing more nothing less.


I'd contact the higher ups, but tell them that the system is likely to be glitching. You have to report, but do so with as much information as you can give. Since confirmation requires numerous sources, a retaliation would've been unlikely.
Ukraine - stop bombing innocent people! Pricks who burn other people alive should be punished.
Feel the Bern! Two actual females that can beat Trump: Gabbard & Klobuchar
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
If we tell the radical Republicans that there's proof that Global Warming doesn't exist in Death Valley, and the radical Democrats that there's proof of Russian Collusion there, would we have a better America?

(North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia! DonBass is De Facto Independent! Stand with NovoRossiya!
Tecumseh was a Real American

User avatar
Tornado Queendom
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 426
Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Tornado Queendom » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Option 1, because then I could inherit a f**king BADASS Anarcho-Capitalist utopia. YEAH!
IC Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
If I'm not on Nationstates [on either this account or one of my other puppets], you can usually find me in Worms Armageddon under the name "SpyVsSpyFan" [which I have yet to change] (If I'm not there, I'm usually either at school or asleep.).
Proud to be AnCap
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
If I had a Steam Gift for every gender, I would have 2 games and a shitload of copies of Bad Rats.

User avatar
Infected Mushroom
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25646
Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Infected Mushroom » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:48 am

Option 1

I would obey my orders, which are to report what I see on the radar

If they start a nuclear war, I am blameless

I was just following orders
Reincarnation and Successor of God Kefka +~4500 posts


Art Thread (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p19679163)

User avatar
Kowani
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8710
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kowani » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:48 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:Option 1

I would obey my orders, which are to report what I see on the radar

If they start a nuclear war, I am blameless

I was just following orders

You’re aware that the Nuremberg defense doesn’t work anymore, right?
Narcissistic (Hedonistic) Nihilist. Yes, I am edgy. I know.
Dorgival R. Seč of the NS Parliament!
Atheist and still proud of it. Technophile to the extreme.
Post-Capitalist, Post-Nationalist. Go beyond.
Oh, and a Pragmatist. Somehow.
Rights are functionally just privileges society has deemed important.
Neanderthaland wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:Contraception can't fail if you don't have sex in term no unwanted pregnancy.

Your entire religion is based on the idea that this isn't true.

User avatar
Walkerfort
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Walkerfort » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:55 am

option 2

because if you want a nuclear war, fire everything damn nuke in the arsenal to annihilate the target
leader: "i thought life was a tragedy... know i realize... it's a godamn comedy.."

DON'T CALL US HONG KONG OR CHINA! WE ARE INDEPENDENT

I think it's in the best intrests of those going through forums at sonic speed to be given a TL;DR
walkerfort stands alone against china

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15904
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:21 am

Aeritai wrote:Just days ago the Soviet Union launched a early warning radar satellite that would detect any American nuclear warhead heading towards the Soviet Union.

The system is new. I'd describe what I was seeing but I'd report it as a likely glitch, and ask them to use the Duga OTH radar to verify it.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Infected Mushroom
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25646
Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Infected Mushroom » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:01 am

Kowani wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Option 1

I would obey my orders, which are to report what I see on the radar

If they start a nuclear war, I am blameless

I was just following orders

You’re aware that the Nuremberg defense doesn’t work anymore, right?


I’m a Soviet officer and in-scenario I have no reason to believe the leadership or regime is changing
Reincarnation and Successor of God Kefka +~4500 posts


Art Thread (http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... #p19679163)

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15904
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:03 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Kowani wrote:You’re aware that the Nuremberg defense doesn’t work anymore, right?


I’m a Soviet officer and in-scenario I have no reason to believe the leadership or regime is changing

What does that have to do with anything?
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51090
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:14 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:Option 1

I would obey my orders, which are to report what I see on the radar

If they start a nuclear war, I am blameless

I was just following orders

You’d be dead
Male, centrist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, loves dogs particularly German Shepherds, give me any good Irish or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51090
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:16 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Aeritai wrote:Just days ago the Soviet Union launched a early warning radar satellite that would detect any American nuclear warhead heading towards the Soviet Union.

The system is new. I'd describe what I was seeing but I'd report it as a likely glitch, and ask them to use the Duga OTH radar to verify it.

Pretty much this. Kick the ball into the higher ups court. They can decide what to do
Male, centrist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, loves dogs particularly German Shepherds, give me any good Irish or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15904
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:17 am

Thermodolia wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Option 1

I would obey my orders, which are to report what I see on the radar

If they start a nuclear war, I am blameless

I was just following orders

You’d be dead

Indeed, as the BMD/EW sites were high on the target list, as they were classed as a "time critical" target.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Purgatio
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1871
Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:21 am

Option 1, if its real you don't have time to contact Soviet High Command, get a response, and make a response. Sure, we know from the benefit of hindsight now that it was a false alarm, but in real life I'm not gonna take the chance that an adversary nation has launched a foolish first strike, pre-emptively crippling the Soviets before it has the chance to respond and retaliate. The whole point of MAD doctrine and having two competing nuclear-armed nations is when one makes a first strike, the other retaliates as threatened, anything else would turn the threat of retaliation into one emptied of any substance and content.

So basically, fire the Soviet nuclear arsenal back on the Americans. Sure, it'll start a nuclear war which, with the benefit of hindsight, never needed to have occurred, but I obviously don't know that when I receive the alert, and that's what I would have done. If the people in this thread are fully honest with themselves, Option 1 is probably what they would do too.
An Introduction to Purgatio

Results
Work, Liberty, Order
Essentialism - 86%
Punitive Justice - 100%
Progressivism - 57%
Nationalism - 93%
Capitalism - 100%
Laissez-faire - 100%
Productivism - 93%
Reformism - 79%
Other Values - Pragmatism; Monarchism

Results
Fanatic Unitary - 98%
Fanatic Authoritarian - 94%
Moderate Isolationist - 62%
Fanatic Militarist - 90%
Fanatic Security - 94%
Fanatic Markets - 98%
Secular - 70%
Progressive - 74%
Fanatic Assimilationist - 90%

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15904
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 am

Purgatio wrote:If the people in this thread are fully honest with themselves, Option 1 is probably what they would do too.

Nope.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Purgatio
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1871
Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:23 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Purgatio wrote:If the people in this thread are fully honest with themselves, Option 1 is probably what they would do too.

Nope.


I'm not losing my job (or worse) or seeing my country get nuked without the capacity to retaliate on the off-chance the warning system is wrong
An Introduction to Purgatio

Results
Work, Liberty, Order
Essentialism - 86%
Punitive Justice - 100%
Progressivism - 57%
Nationalism - 93%
Capitalism - 100%
Laissez-faire - 100%
Productivism - 93%
Reformism - 79%
Other Values - Pragmatism; Monarchism

Results
Fanatic Unitary - 98%
Fanatic Authoritarian - 94%
Moderate Isolationist - 62%
Fanatic Militarist - 90%
Fanatic Security - 94%
Fanatic Markets - 98%
Secular - 70%
Progressive - 74%
Fanatic Assimilationist - 90%

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15904
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:24 am

Purgatio wrote:
Purgatio wrote:If the people in this thread are fully honest with themselves, Option 1 is probably what they would do too.
The New California Republic wrote:Nope.


I'm not losing my job (or worse) or seeing my country get nuked without the capacity to retaliate on the off-chance the warning system is wrong

That's you. You are not me.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Bluquse, Bread Herbert, Duhon, Eahland, Godular, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Gormwood, Hapilopper, Heloin, John Stossel, Jolthig, Necroghastia, New haven america, Ngelmish, Ohioan Territory, Quelsh, Raul13, Roosevetania, Samudera Darussalam, Scomagia, Tekania, V A N Q U A R I A, Warvick

Advertisement

Remove ads