NATION

PASSWORD

{R} Name Calling.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Imbalistan
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

{R} Name Calling.

Postby Imbalistan » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:18 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Imbalistan wrote:The huge problem (coming from a muslim himself) is that there are a lot of interpretations. And everyone believes in there own version. My family is to me pretty liberal when it comes to Islam. We dont eat pork, my dad drinks beer, but many people do not drink alcohol. Why? Because it says in the Koran this is said:

To some this means that yes, you can drink as long as you dont get drunk. But to others, they see this more conservatively, like for example, no drinks at all. When it comes to pork, it says the following:

Not much to argue about, so, no pork. But there are probably a tiny minority that does eat pork, I can be wrong.

https://legacy.quran.com/33/36
We can't just interpret the Holy Qur'an however we want to. Also you shouldn't be revealing your dad's sin.

Woah there, insulting my dad is a no-go if I am correct.
Best Quote:
Chan Island wrote:And I'm expecting this thread to devolve into a
racist and/or religious and/or politics shitshow within 3 pages.
I LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE
Bismillah, no, we will not let you go!
#YangGang2020

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:30 am

I'm sorry, I did not mean to come across as insulting your father. But what you say your father did/does is, in fact, sinful according to the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah. Aka, a sin.
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:35 am

Not actionable, however I have loomed for El-Amin's subsequent linkspam in lieu of a self-written debate.
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Return to Moderation