NATION

PASSWORD

(R) Trolling/Flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:No more neocon corporate shill Halliburton war-for-oil Dow Chemical bootlicking imperialist gobalist North American Union Dick Cheney-supporting Rumsfeldian PATRIOT Act-signing banana republic CIA contras Osama Bin Laden Vince Vaughn Green Day gay marriage Transformers: Dark of the Moon Bush 2004 loving whores.

I believe that's directed at the candidates unless you have something to show different.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:51 pm

It can also be reasonably seen as someone trying to string together as many "offensive" words as possible in order to be an arse. Not actionable. We're done here.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation