NATION

PASSWORD

OPEN (IC)-Savages Invade Seedless Watermelon

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Seedless Watermelon
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

OPEN (IC)-Savages Invade Seedless Watermelon

Postby Seedless Watermelon » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:32 pm

IC: Following recent accusations of being "sugary, delicious treats," we have found out that we Seedless Watermelons are not the only sapient beings in the universe.

As you can imagine, this was not well received. We believed to be the only remaining species following our complete annihilation of our seeded brothers, and we were not prepared for these savages to descend upon our realm.

As far as we can tell, we have only witnessed the wrath of one of these vile creatures, which appear to have five long, spindly appendages which he uses to tear us apart and then bring us to what we can only assume is an eating facility. This monster also has a sharp scrap of metal which it uses to create a clean cut along our bodies.

We have seen more creatures lurking in the background, perhaps seeing how we react to their travesties to our people. Of course, we have no course of action, given that we can hardly move, comparatively.

We have overheard their conversations, and as far as we can gather, they call themselves humans.

Given the existence of these monstrosities, I can only assume that there will be other species in the universe, and, if there are, we can only pray that they will be more forgiving than these humans. As a result, we have sent out this transmission everywhere that we can. If you receive this, I beg you to come help us. Please.

OOC:
Alright, I think I got the forum right. I narrowed it down to either NationStates or II, and I figured this would fit slightly more. It's a bit of a weird RP, but it's worth a shot. Let me know if I did anything wrong.

For tech levels, just do whatever, but don't godmode and be like "I kill all the humans - congrats, you're saved." Also, feel free to join in on the feasting, if you wish for it.

Return to International Incidents