NATION

PASSWORD

Florida Man Watches Endgame 200 Times

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Florida Man Watches Endgame 200 Times

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:24 pm

Well, not yet. But he is trying to.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/us/aveng ... index.html

Let me break it down. Basically some guy wants to break the world record for the most times watching the same movie by going to the theater every time he gets. Endgame has a long run time, but it also will likely be playing for a while. The CNN article is a bit outdated, I believe that he's set his sights on watching it two hundred by other stories.

Thoughts? Is it just me or is this crazy? I don't think it's healthy to watch that much and quite frankly boring at that point.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Return to Arts & Fiction