NATION

PASSWORD

In My Honest Opinion - Anonymous Confessions and Opinions

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Americastrailia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Americastrailia » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:57 am

Vincent Drake wrote:"Pretentious" would be the utmost and insufferably rebarbative understatement of the contemporary aeon. No mortal soul of magnanimous inclination would subject a fellow and unoffending H. sapiens to such wholly unfathomable prattle. Such a perverse act would constitute a profanation beyond any to have ever graced the international order. Therefore, IMHO, we must coup Balder.

Indubitably. :lol2:
Last edited by Americastrailia on Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Vincent Drake wrote:"Pretentious" would be the utmost and insufferably rebarbative understatement of the contemporary aeon. No mortal soul of magnanimous inclination would subject a fellow and unoffending H. sapiens to such wholly unfathomable prattle. Such a perverse act would constitute a profanation beyond any to have ever graced the international order. Therefore, IMHO, we must coup Balder.

Pwned.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:49 pm

:( mine didn’t get in
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:36 pm

I ask those of you reading, if someone were dedicated enough to cleaning up The Invaders and making it a place to be real proud of, do you think it would be possible? Probable? I've been flipping it around in my head for such a long time now, but the lack of any certainty has kept me away from trying.

Nope.

Gest isn't gonna give the region away, and even if he did there's far too much baggage there as well a a decent collection of people widely blacklisted across GP. You'd basically need a complete purge, at the very least.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Previous

Return to Gameplay