NATION

PASSWORD

Dispatch-writing service

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Mzeusia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Dispatch-writing service

Postby Mzeusia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:53 am

OOC: Apologies if this is meant to go elsewhere.

IC: The Mzeusian Library is, as you might have guessed, the national library of Mzeusia, and we are responsible for writing and recording the rich, exciting and multilayered history of the country. We all run a dispatch-writing service, and it is the reason why we are making this announcement.

If you would like us, the Mzeusian Library to write a dispatch about your nation, just provide us with as much or as little detail as you want, and we will see what we can do with it. You an get a feel for the types of dispatches we have written for others in the past, but we will would be willing to write about a great variety of topics.

If you do not want to check out other dispatches for whatever reason, here are a few of the topics we have already done:

-How a nation chooses a leader
-A description of a festival
-An account of a religious divide within a nation
-A brief military history
-A dispatch about a national hero

So if that interests you, why not give it a shot?

If you ave any questions, feel free to ask.
If you are interested in having the Mzeusian Library write something for your nation, click here!

Pro: volone is an Italian cheese made from cow's milk.
Anti: gua is one of the 2 major islands that make up the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda. I wonder what the other island is?

The United Chinese Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Chinese Republic » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:05 am

Mzeusia wrote:OOC: Apologies if this is meant to go elsewhere.

IC: The Mzeusian Library is, as you might have guessed, the national library of Mzeusia, and we are responsible for writing and recording the rich, exciting and multilayered history of the country. We all run a dispatch-writing service, and it is the reason why we are making this announcement.

If you would like us, the Mzeusian Library to write a dispatch about your nation, just provide us with as much or as little detail as you want, and we will see what we can do with it. You an get a feel for the types of dispatches we have written for others in the past, but we will would be willing to write about a great variety of topics.

If you do not want to check out other dispatches for whatever reason, here are a few of the topics we have already done:

Hello there! I have many ideas floating around for an article (not a dispatch, but an article on my personal wiki) regarding the Tibetan independence crisis in my nation, yet I never seem to get on with it despite having so much time to spare. I am willing to give you the details, but should it be here or via telegram?
A 13.7 civilization, according to this index.

PRO-GUAIDO (Venezuelan chair of parliament...)
OPTION 1 (Denounced)
CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHIST PARTY (though not Trump) (Time for a Monarchist Party in the USA?
DELICIOUS AND TASTY (Meatless burgers are Satan's work)

Mzeusia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mzeusia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:07 am

The United Chinese Republic wrote:Hello there! I have many ideas floating around for an article (not a dispatch, but an article on my personal wiki) regarding the Tibetan independence crisis in my nation, yet I never seem to get on with it despite having so much time to spare. I am willing to give you the details, but should it be here or via telegram?

Thanks! Let's go to TG.
If you are interested in having the Mzeusian Library write something for your nation, click here!

Pro: volone is an Italian cheese made from cow's milk.
Anti: gua is one of the 2 major islands that make up the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda. I wonder what the other island is?

Qqww
Political Columnist

Founded: May 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Qqww » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:46 am

Mzeusia wrote:OOC: Apologies if this is meant to go elsewhere.

These topic are really interesting. I have some questions for you. I will ask you later.
Last edited by Qqww on Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Factbooks and National Information