NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling?

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=466066&p=35817277&sid=08558df0db8299faff590b875b3d99b8#p35817277

Rojava Free State wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Republicans are fixated on Evangelical Christianity to where it will even supersede their free market stance.

Case in point:

Texas governor signs 'Save Chick-fil-A' bill

San Antonio said "No" to Chick Fil A in its airport because of it anti-LGBT stance only for big state gubmint to pass a bill overriding the decision. Echoes of the North Carolina bathroom bill fiasco.

Republicans know that a bunch of backwater savage degenerates who believe evolution, PROVEN SCIENCE, is a lie, and who think the bible, a 2000 year old ancient manuscript of barbarism, is true, are probably total dumbasses who will easily fall for their promises to put Jesus back in public schools, as well as removing the brown people and stopping the "gay agenda" and whatever else these weird archaic Appalachians believe in

Calling the Bible a manuscript of "barbarism" seems like trolling to me.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:04 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=466066&p=35817277&sid=08558df0db8299faff590b875b3d99b8#p35817277

Rojava Free State wrote:
Republicans know that a bunch of backwater savage degenerates who believe evolution, PROVEN SCIENCE, is a lie, and who think the bible, a 2000 year old ancient manuscript of barbarism, is true, are probably total dumbasses who will easily fall for their promises to put Jesus back in public schools, as well as removing the brown people and stopping the "gay agenda" and whatever else these weird archaic Appalachians believe in

Calling the Bible a manuscript of "barbarism" seems like trolling to me.

Does it? That's not what I warned him for, it was more the "bunch of backwater savage degenerates" and "are probably total dumbasses."
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation