NATION

PASSWORD

Superhunted (Superhero RP Reboot) (IC)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Flarbinia
Senator
 
Posts: 4590
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Superhunted (Superhero RP Reboot) (IC)

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:58 am

It is the year 2019. R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K, a top secret branch of the Department of Homeland Security and successor to the Federal Bureau of Superhuman Affairs, is on the hunt for Superheroes and Supervillains, which have existed since World War I, after Durant, Oklahoma was destroyed by an explosion that was covered up as a test to determine how the detonation of a nuclear bomb would affect soil erosion but was actually caused by a fight between five Superheroes and five Supervillains, the goal of this hunt being to kill the superheroes and supervillians who are too dangerous to be captured and holding the ones who are not in a secret facility built under Guantanamo Bay. The Superheroes and Supervillains, their ranks decimated by this "Super Hunt", have gone into hiding until the Federal Government decides that R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K hunting "nonexistent Persons" is too expensive and forces them to deal with conventional threats.

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=465650&p=35769080#p35769080
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2567
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Vincent Bolander was driving north to Durant to investigate the explosion epicenter site in Durant, Oklahoma. Along the way the way his car broke down 12 miles south of Sherman, Texas. He tried to his cellphone but the batter was dead. His alternative was to walk to a nearby 7-11 gas station. With flashing his R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K agent badge, the gas station clerk seemed disturbed.

"You seem afraid of me sir that I am a R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K agent.", Vincent Bolander spoke as he noticed the gas station clerk was taken back when revealed his badge.

The gas station clerk was jumpy and nervous as he tried to speak.

"y-you don't want to go there. Since Durant has rebuilt since World War 1 what you want to know isn't there anymore.", the gas station clerk responded.

"What isn't there anymore? Tell me now!," Vincent Bolander said sternly loud as he laid his right hand on the checkout counter.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Quebec-Libre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:56 pm

Odinburgh wrote:Vincent Bolander was driving north to Durant to investigate the explosion epicenter site in Durant, Oklahoma. Along the way the way his car broke down 12 miles south of Sherman, Texas. He tried to his cellphone but the batter was dead. His alternative was to walk to a nearby 7-11 gas station. With flashing his R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K agent badge, the gas station clerk seemed disturbed.

"You seem afraid of me sir that I am a R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K agent.", Vincent Bolander spoke as he noticed the gas station clerk was taken back when revealed his badge.

The gas station clerk was jumpy and nervous as he tried to speak.

"y-you don't want to go there. Since Durant has rebuilt since World War 1 what you want to know isn't there anymore.", the gas station clerk responded.

"What isn't there anymore? Tell me now!," Vincent Bolander said sternly loud as he laid his right hand on the checkout counter.
The door behind them opened as none other than Ethanael Davrol walked in. He tho looked calm, even if he noticed the Governement agent. He moved in the station to pick up some groceries. Without his signature armor and helmet, he ressembled the common man. He gave glares from time to time to the front of the store, but otherwise kept quiet.
Last edited by Quebec-Libre on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: The Patriot Imperial State of Quebec

In this Universe, the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-1838 was successful, and the Province of Lower Canada transformed into the Quebecois Republic. After intermitent democracy seperated by dictatorships and kingdoms, the Empire was Proclamed.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Authoritarianism. Monarchism, Capitalism, Liberalism
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Democracy, Social Capitalism, Liberalism, Welfare
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism, Hardline Capitalism

User avatar
Flarbinia
Senator
 
Posts: 4590
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Vincent Meets His Partner

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:21 pm

"It got reduced to a radioactive crater. A nuclear test, according to official sources." A woman wearing sunglasses and a black suit said to Vincent as she activated what looked like a Next Gen Rolex, pointed it at the gas station clerk, and zapped him, blanking his short-term memory as the cameras shorted out. Once they were outside, the woman flashed her badge. "Agent Beatrice Combs. I am your new partner. On the job training and all that jazz. What part of "officially, we do not exist" didn't you get when you were a rookie? You didn't even bother with a cover story. Consider yourself lucky that the Memory Eraser sends out a magnetic pulse powerful enough to destroy the evidence on any hard drive within a two mile radius or you would be up shit creek without a paddle." Agent Beatrice said to Vincent as she carried what looked like a futuristic handheld car battery to her partner's car, Vincent following her to his vehicle.

User avatar
Quebec-Libre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"It got reduced to a radioactive crater. A nuclear test, according to official sources." A woman wearing sunglasses and a black suit said to Vincent as she activated what looked like a Next Gen Rolex, pointed it at the gas station clerk, and zapped him, blanking his short-term memory as the cameras shorted out. Once they were outside, the woman flashed her badge. "Agent Beatrice Combs. I am your new partner. On the job training and all that jazz. What part of "officially, we do not exist" didn't you get when you were a rookie? You didn't even bother with a cover story. Consider yourself lucky that the Memory Eraser sends out a magnetic pulse powerful enough to destroy the evidence on any hard drive within a two mile radius or you would be up shit creek without a paddle." Agent Beatrice said to Vincent as she carried what lookedlike a futuristic handheld car battery to her partner's car, Vincent following her to his vehicle.
He sighed, looking at them both with an annoyed smile. Ethan knew what was gonna happen and stood ready.

"It's quite funny you're trying to cover up your job.."
IC name: The Patriot Imperial State of Quebec

In this Universe, the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-1838 was successful, and the Province of Lower Canada transformed into the Quebecois Republic. After intermitent democracy seperated by dictatorships and kingdoms, the Empire was Proclamed.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Authoritarianism. Monarchism, Capitalism, Liberalism
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Democracy, Social Capitalism, Liberalism, Welfare
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism, Hardline Capitalism

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2567
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:07 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
Flarbinia wrote:"It got reduced to a radioactive crater. A nuclear test, according to official sources." A woman wearing sunglasses and a black suit said to Vincent as she activated what looked like a Next Gen Rolex, pointed it at the gas station clerk, and zapped him, blanking his short-term memory as the cameras shorted out. Once they were outside, the woman flashed her badge. "Agent Beatrice Combs. I am your new partner. On the job training and all that jazz. What part of "officially, we do not exist" didn't you get when you were a rookie? You didn't even bother with a cover story. Consider yourself lucky that the Memory Eraser sends out a magnetic pulse powerful enough to destroy the evidence on any hard drive within a two mile radius or you would be up shit creek without a paddle." Agent Beatrice said to Vincent as she carried what lookedlike a futuristic handheld car battery to her partner's car, Vincent following her to his vehicle.
He sighed, looking at them both with an annoyed smile. Ethan knew what was gonna happen and stood ready.

"It's quite funny you're trying to cover up your job.."


"What is that supposed to mean?", Vincent Bolander replied as he reached to pull out his pistol. "And you must be Ethanael Davrol."

As he turned to his left he saw Agent Beatrice Combs. "Why don't we just stun this wise crack and take him with us? Obviously suspicious."

User avatar
Quebec-Libre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Quebec-Libre wrote: He sighed, looking at them both with an annoyed smile. Ethan knew what was gonna happen and stood ready.

"It's quite funny you're trying to cover up your job.."


"What is that supposed to mean?", Vincent Bolander replied as he reached to pull out his pistol. "And you must be Ethanael Davrol."

As he turned to his left he saw Agent Beatrice Combs. "Why don't we just stun this wise crack and take him with us? Obviously suspicious."

"You have your sources, Agent Bolander."

He gave an half-amused smirk.

"I'm not here for anyone of you 2. And you most likely have bigger fishes to fry."
IC name: The Patriot Imperial State of Quebec

In this Universe, the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-1838 was successful, and the Province of Lower Canada transformed into the Quebecois Republic. After intermitent democracy seperated by dictatorships and kingdoms, the Empire was Proclamed.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Authoritarianism. Monarchism, Capitalism, Liberalism
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Democracy, Social Capitalism, Liberalism, Welfare
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism, Hardline Capitalism

User avatar
Flarbinia
Senator
 
Posts: 4590
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:35 pm

"Regulations require us to confirm that a suspect is a "non-existent person" before we attempt to detain or kill. Wisecracking is not enough proof to do either." Beatrice Combs said to Vincent before resuming with the task of recharging Vincent's car, Vincent following her back to his car to make sure the job is done right. After half an hour, the car and the phone were fully charged, Agent Vincent and Agent Beatrice heading to the Durant Crater to scavenge any Superhero and/or Supervillain gadgets that may have survived the atomic blast.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Quebec-Libre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
Odinburgh wrote:
"What is that supposed to mean?", Vincent Bolander replied as he reached to pull out his pistol. "And you must be Ethanael Davrol."

As he turned to his left he saw Agent Beatrice Combs. "Why don't we just stun this wise crack and take him with us? Obviously suspicious."

"You have your sources, Agent Bolander."

He gave an half-amused smirk.

"I'm not here for anyone of you 2. And you most likely have bigger fishes to fry."
Following their departure, he walked out of the store with his groceries without paying, making him have a small smirk as he swung them in his 1960 Corvette in a White and red paintjob. He drove off, using his telekinesis to speed the car up at probably unsafe speeds, while making people avoid him by mind-control and telepathy. He soon arrived to Atoka, a town north of Durant. Ethanael had a small sigh as he parked the car in the garage of his house, which was very modest considering the power and money he had gained during his early years as a supervillain. He oppened the door and entered, setting his leather coat on a coat-rack. He then looked around, feeling something was off...
IC name: The Patriot Imperial State of Quebec

In this Universe, the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-1838 was successful, and the Province of Lower Canada transformed into the Quebecois Republic. After intermitent democracy seperated by dictatorships and kingdoms, the Empire was Proclamed.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Authoritarianism. Monarchism, Capitalism, Liberalism
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Democracy, Social Capitalism, Liberalism, Welfare
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism, Hardline Capitalism

User avatar
Flarbinia
Senator
 
Posts: 4590
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Shadow Roamer Gives A Villain His Assignment

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 pm

"I thought you were not showing up. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Shadow Roamer and I am in need of your services. Your assignment is a simple rescue OP. You have twenty-four hours to free Chernobyl and Iron Tiger. If you are successful, you will be paid with twenty billion in gold. However, if you fail in this task, I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth and tear you limb from fucking limb. There is nowhere you can run and hide from me." A man shrouded in darkness said to Elthanael Davrol in the voice of a man who had smoked six packs a day before vanishing back into the shadows, leaving only a road map with the location marked with a red dot, the words "R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K BASE" written under it.

User avatar
Pere Housh Alpha
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:29 pm

Atoka, Oklahoma

Rachel is standing next to her dark blue 2019 Dodge Charger wearing a tight fitting Avenged Sevenfold T-shirt, black jeans, and Nike tennis shoes looking her text messages when she looked up in time to see an old school Corvette speed by. She looks around noticing nobody was paying attention to the car, she narrowed her eyes in suspicion thinking, Hmmm... He must be using mind control and telepathy to make people not notice him or his car. The only one I know that has those powers plus is a villain is Ethan. What I want to know is what he is doing in this town? Rachel to the driver side door, opens and it gets in before closing the car door. She cranks the car which comes to life with a throaty roar before shifting the gear into drive and pulling out on to the road following where Ethan's Corvette went. She hides her car before getting into her superhero costume then knocks on his door with her arms crossed.
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

User avatar
Quebec-Libre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Ambiguity of a Anti-Hero

Postby Quebec-Libre » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:49 am

Flarbinia wrote:"I thought you were not showing up. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Shadow Roamer and I am in need of your services. Your assignment is a simple rescue OP. You have twenty-four hours to free Chernobyl and Iron Tiger. If you are successful, you will be paid with twenty billion in gold. However, if you fail in this task, I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth and tear you limb from fucking limb. There is nowhere you can run and hide from me." A man shrouded in darkness said to Elthanael Davrol in the voice of a man who had smoked six packs a day before vanishing back into the shadows, leaving only a road map with the location marked with a red dot, the words "R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K BASE" written under it.

He took the map, sighing in annoyance. It was a life he was trying to forget. Not the fighting itself more than the violence of it. He sat down with a snack, looking at the map and eating. Those 2 were among the most evil, and so was most likely the Roamer. He took a bite from the apple, sighing again. Ethan was not the man he once was. He considered himself retired, in some way, even though he perfectly knew he wasn't. He just chose his fights better. He wouldn't fall that low again, no. Davrol was an activist, not a terrorist.

But twenty billion dollars was immense. He could move to another country, change his identity, bury his past, perhaps find love, have a family and simply live a free life away from all worries of being caught. The thought of that made him smile slightly. The bittersweet joy of getting something you didn't deserve-
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:Atoka, Oklahoma

Rachel is standing next to her dark blue 2019 Dodge Charger wearing a tight fitting Avenged Sevenfold T-shirt, black jeans, and Nike tennis shoes looking her text messages when she looked up in time to see an old school Corvette speed by. She looks around noticing nobody was paying attention to the car, she narrowed her eyes in suspicion thinking, Hmmm... He must be using mind control and telepathy to make people not notice him or his car. The only one I know that has those powers plus is a villain is Ethan. What I want to know is what he is doing in this town? Rachel to the driver side door, opens and it gets in before closing the car door. She cranks the car which comes to life with a throaty roar before shifting the gear into drive and pulling out on to the road following where Ethan's Corvette went. She hides her car before getting into her superhero costume then knocks on his door with her arms crossed.

He was brought out of his reflection by the knock and got up, oppening. His small smile faded rather quickly, but he did not attempt to lock her out. Instead he just held the door open rolling his eyes and using his telekinesis to bring his apple to his hand, taking another bite.

"Why are you here."
Last edited by Quebec-Libre on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: The Patriot Imperial State of Quebec

In this Universe, the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-1838 was successful, and the Province of Lower Canada transformed into the Quebecois Republic. After intermitent democracy seperated by dictatorships and kingdoms, the Empire was Proclamed.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Authoritarianism. Monarchism, Capitalism, Liberalism
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Democracy, Social Capitalism, Liberalism, Welfare
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism, Hardline Capitalism

User avatar
The Japanese Americans
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:32 am

Atoka, Oklahoma

Lee had noticed the Corvette that sped by unnoticed by the general public and the car that followed it. Out of pure curiosity, he followed them, keeping up with his super speed. As they got to their destination, he hid in a bush within earshot of Ethan's door, assuming that that was even the place they were going to. He had already switched out of his pedestrian clothes, and put on his supersuit. Which was basically a black body suit with a yellow lightning motif on the back and front. Simple, yet obvious. There was noticeably nothing covering his hands.
I'm an autistic 15 year old who has more of a vocabulary bank than my entire grade. Not combined, of course. I have already lost hope in this generation even though I'm part of it.

Name: Lee
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Level: 8
HP: 79/79
MP: 90/90
Power: 14
Strength: 12
Luck: 9
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 8
Skills: Mana Arrows, Mana Bomb, Slice and Dice, Observation, Hard Hit, Spinning Mana Bomb, Spinning Mana Arrows, and Idiotic Acts

Call me JA. It's easier than typing out Japanese Americans.

User avatar
Talchyon
Senator
 
Posts: 4234
Founded: May 05, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Talchyon » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:56 pm

A run-down, filthy home
Durant, Oklahoma
Jim Keller


Already late morning, when respectable businessmen were getting ready for their lunch break, a man with long, unkept hair groaned. He was laying face down on a couch that had seen better decades, worn in most places and broken in the rest. The man groaned again, this time slightly louder. He stirred and forced himself to his unsteady feet. Staggering the ten steps to the hallway, and then about six more to the bathroom on the left, the scraggly haired man rubbed his red shot eyes. His mouth a desert and his head a pounding bass drum in a circus march, he made it to the sink. Turning the cold water on, he filled a small scuffed up cup from the counter and drank like he had never seen or tasted tap water. His red eyes that looked back at him in the mirror appeared as if they belonged to a man he didn't know who was 30 years older. But after a moment of recovery, Jim Keller knew that it was his image indeed. And that the bottle of malt liquor he had had the night before made him feel like he was the living dead, a zombie among men.

Breathing out with alcohol still heavy on his breath, Jim tried to mentally center himself, but to no avail. If he had been sober enough to think straight, he might have thought that he could just march into the nearest A.A. meeting place and start cold turkey. If he had been sober enough to think straight, Jim might have found some inner resolve to accomplish something with the rest of his life, beginning with one day at a time. But sobriety had long been absent in his life and inner resolve wasn't easy to find. He would not depart from his routine. Even if it killed him, and it was doing just that. A slave to the demon that was alcohol, he had to obey his master. Jim knew how he felt then, and though he didn't especially like how he felt, it was his new normal. It wasn't like he could change the past.

Taking another drink of water to make his throat feel decently, Jim stumbled out to the hallway and into the adjoining room, a small bedroom. Stripping down, taking the clothes off he had worn for the last few days that still smelled faintly of vomit, Jim hoped he had something clean enough in his closet he could throw on. Finding a shirt that could probably pass a casual inspection and some pants that weren't too dirty, Jim climbed his way into them, thinking what he was going to do for the day. He was low on cash, and didn't really have a way to get more. He wasn't even quite sure exactly how he had gotten enough money to pay for the bottle he bought last night at the cheap liquor store he often frequented. While he was trying to think of a way to get more to feed the hunger, desperate for a beer to start the day off right, there was a knock at the door.

"Jim Keller. Open up. Police." Jim muttered profanities under his breath, and yelled out something incoherent as he made his way to the door. There was a second knock, and the voice said, "Jim Keller. We just want to talk. It will only be a few minutes of your time." "As if," Jim thought, and opened the main door. Two officers stood on the other side of the screen, one tall and muscular, the other medium sized with a beard. The beard spoke, "Jim Keller. Officers Klein and Nasmith. How are you today, sir?"

Jim said quietly, with a sound of inner peace that he neither looked nor felt, "I'm doin' alright. Nice day."

The bearded officer smiled and said, "It is a nice day. Mind telling us where you were last night at 7:30?"

Jim shrugged, "I don't know." It wasn't a lie. While there were some images that went through his mind, it was a scattered picture here and there, none of which made any coherent sense. The new normal. It was like this everyday. He could rarely say what his exact steps had been the night before.

The bearded officer responded, "You sure you don't know? Did you maybe go out shopping? Did you go somewhere around people?"

Jim simply shrugged.

No longer smiling, the tall officer said, "There was a robbery yesterday night about 7:30 p.m. downtown, We have witnesses who claimed that a man looking exactly like you held them at gunpoint before they went into the mall. Maybe you could tell us something about that."

Jim thought, and tried to remember what his night had been like - or any specific night in the past month. It was all a blur. The remaining alcohol in his system didn't help uncloud his thoughts. Though he was mentally straining, the well was dry - unlike him. He said, "I don't think that was me, officer."

The two glanced at each other, and the bearded one said, "Tell you what, Jim. I hope you're right. But don't go out of town. We might want to talk to you again."

Jim stared, though inwardly he was fuming. What the hell?! Just because he was poor, the police thought they could accuse him of stealing? Did he even have a gun? Jim honestly couldn't remember. The police officers left his home and went to their car. Backing up the drive, Jim's internal anger snapped, and he did his trick. That weird kind of push that he could do with only his mind. That trick that was fueled by the demon of alcohol he served. And Jim pushed. And the minds of both of the officers were instantly a jumbled up mess of unfiring synapses and rage. Unable to concentrate on anything, not their conversation, not the hot cup of coffee the tall-ish officer was drinking, not Jim's lack of confession, and most of all, not driving, the car immediately became a danger to the people inside, as well as everyone else on the road. The police car suddenly swerved left, right, left again, speeding up. And eventually, it ran through a red light. Straight into an oncoming truck. The horn blared, but the non-responsive minds of the driver and his passenger wouldn't have been able to connect the dots as to what should be done because of it. The car never had a chance. The heavy-duty truck crushed through it as if it were an aluminum can. The left side of the car was crushed in. The passenger flew out the car onto the pavement, shredding his skin before he collapsed in a heap. The truck was damaged, but the driver staggered out and immediately started apologizing as loudly as he could.

Jim could care less. He closed the door, and went back to his room. And there, partially under the bed, was something he had somehow missed the first time. A handgun. Jim stared at it, and then wondered if he had actually robbed anybody the night before. Again, his thoughts were a blur and nothing was certain. Jim was astonished at the presence of the gun. He picked it up and looked at it for a long time. Then, for no other reason than the fact that it was in his hand, he put it in his pants so it wouldn't fall. But he had it in case he needed it.

It was Oklahoma. People carried guns. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Jim went out the door, and walked away from the developing accident scene at the end of his block. Ambulance sirens were quiet in the distance but getting louder. Traffic was stopped at the intersection. The police were sure to come and avenge their own. But they would never learn why two trained officers had forgotten how to drive. Meanwhile, Jim had things to do.
We are experiencing technical difficulties with this sig. Please hold.

User avatar
Quebec-Libre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:37 pm

The Japanese Americans wrote:Atoka, Oklahoma

Lee had noticed the Corvette that sped by unnoticed by the general public and the car that followed it. Out of pure curiosity, he followed them, keeping up with his super speed. As they got to their destination, he hid in a bush within earshot of Ethan's door, assuming that that was even the place they were going to. He had already switched out of his pedestrian clothes, and put on his supersuit. Which was basically a black body suit with a yellow lightning motif on the back and front. Simple, yet obvious. There was noticeably nothing covering his hands.

Very rappidly though, Ethan's heightened senses kicked in as he heard the small movements of the leaves in the bush and even the breathing of the young man. Without any visible motion, he Telekinetically propelled Lee out of the bush.

"I don't like being observed."
IC name: The Patriot Imperial State of Quebec

In this Universe, the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-1838 was successful, and the Province of Lower Canada transformed into the Quebecois Republic. After intermitent democracy seperated by dictatorships and kingdoms, the Empire was Proclamed.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Authoritarianism. Monarchism, Capitalism, Liberalism
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Democracy, Social Capitalism, Liberalism, Welfare
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism, Hardline Capitalism

User avatar
The Japanese Americans
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
The Japanese Americans wrote:Atoka, Oklahoma

Lee had noticed the Corvette that sped by unnoticed by the general public and the car that followed it. Out of pure curiosity, he followed them, keeping up with his super speed. As they got to their destination, he hid in a bush within earshot of Ethan's door, assuming that that was even the place they were going to. He had already switched out of his pedestrian clothes, and put on his supersuit. Which was basically a black body suit with a yellow lightning motif on the back and front. Simple, yet obvious. There was noticeably nothing covering his hands.

Very rappidly though, Ethan's heightened senses kicked in as he heard the small movements of the leaves in the bush and even the breathing of the young man. Without any visible motion, he Telekinetically propelled Lee out of the bush.

"I don't like being observed."


He landed on his feet, despite being propelled while crouching. He said the only thing that was going through his mind at the moment. "Shit." He seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying, "Sorry for 'observing', but a Cadillac driving through town unnoticed is suspicious. The only reason I noticed you through your mind tricks was because she followed you." He gestured to Rachel.
I'm an autistic 15 year old who has more of a vocabulary bank than my entire grade. Not combined, of course. I have already lost hope in this generation even though I'm part of it.

Name: Lee
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Level: 8
HP: 79/79
MP: 90/90
Power: 14
Strength: 12
Luck: 9
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 8
Skills: Mana Arrows, Mana Bomb, Slice and Dice, Observation, Hard Hit, Spinning Mana Bomb, Spinning Mana Arrows, and Idiotic Acts

Call me JA. It's easier than typing out Japanese Americans.

User avatar
Pere Housh Alpha
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:32 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
The Japanese Americans wrote:Atoka, Oklahoma

Lee had noticed the Corvette that sped by unnoticed by the general public and the car that followed it. Out of pure curiosity, he followed them, keeping up with his super speed. As they got to their destination, he hid in a bush within earshot of Ethan's door, assuming that that was even the place they were going to. He had already switched out of his pedestrian clothes, and put on his supersuit. Which was basically a black body suit with a yellow lightning motif on the back and front. Simple, yet obvious. There was noticeably nothing covering his hands.

Very rappidly though, Ethan's heightened senses kicked in as he heard the small movements of the leaves in the bush and even the breathing of the young man. Without any visible motion, he Telekinetically propelled Lee out of the bush.

"I don't like being observed."

Rachel looks at Ethan with suspicion before saying, " When I noticed your Corvette speeding by me and nobody but him," Rachel points at Lee, "and me see you doing it, it made me suspicious. Why were you driving so fast and why did I feel a dark presence in your home?" She turns to Lee and says, "Why were you following me and Who are you? I'm Miss Storm, Catagory 10 Superhero. "
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

User avatar
The Japanese Americans
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:29 am

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
Quebec-Libre wrote:Very rappidly though, Ethan's heightened senses kicked in as he heard the small movements of the leaves in the bush and even the breathing of the young man. Without any visible motion, he Telekinetically propelled Lee out of the bush.

"I don't like being observed."

Rachel looks at Ethan with suspicion before saying, " When I noticed your Corvette speeding by me and nobody but him," Rachel points at Lee, "and me see you doing it, it made me suspicious. Why were you driving so fast and why did I feel a dark presence in your home?" She turns to Lee and says, "Why were you following me and Who are you? I'm Miss Storm, Catagory 10 Superhero. "


"I followed you because you were the first one to notice him. I'm Lightning, Category 6 superhero. And if you're wondering, yes, my powers are electricity based." He held up his hand to show that he was making sparks jump between his fingers. He lowered his hand and looked around. "Y'know, we probably shouldn't be standing out in the open like this."
I'm an autistic 15 year old who has more of a vocabulary bank than my entire grade. Not combined, of course. I have already lost hope in this generation even though I'm part of it.

Name: Lee
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Level: 8
HP: 79/79
MP: 90/90
Power: 14
Strength: 12
Luck: 9
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 8
Skills: Mana Arrows, Mana Bomb, Slice and Dice, Observation, Hard Hit, Spinning Mana Bomb, Spinning Mana Arrows, and Idiotic Acts

Call me JA. It's easier than typing out Japanese Americans.

User avatar
Quebec-Libre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:48 am

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
Quebec-Libre wrote:Very rappidly though, Ethan's heightened senses kicked in as he heard the small movements of the leaves in the bush and even the breathing of the young man. Without any visible motion, he Telekinetically propelled Lee out of the bush.

"I don't like being observed."

Rachel looks at Ethan with suspicion before saying, " When I noticed your Corvette speeding by me and nobody but him," Rachel points at Lee, "and me see you doing it, it made me suspicious. Why were you driving so fast and why did I feel a dark presence in your home?" She turns to Lee and says, "Why were you following me and Who are you? I'm Miss Storm, Catagory 10 Superhero. "
"I drove fast because I almost bumped into a pair of R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Agents? And for the dark presence..."

He paused for a small second, making up something credible.

"Well, you know who I am. You shouldn't be impressed."

Ethan made a slight frown before walking away from the door and back inside, holding it open with his powers.

"If we're gonna have this whole discussion, come in, less chances some fool sees and arrests us."


The Japanese Americans wrote:
Quebec-Libre wrote:Very rappidly though, Ethan's heightened senses kicked in as he heard the small movements of the leaves in the bush and even the breathing of the young man. Without any visible motion, he Telekinetically propelled Lee out of the bush.

"I don't like being observed."


He landed on his feet, despite being propelled while crouching. He said the only thing that was going through his mind at the moment. "Shit." He seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying, "Sorry for 'observing', but a Cadillac driving through town unnoticed is suspicious. The only reason I noticed you through your mind tricks was because she followed you." He gestured to Rachel.

"First of all Young man that's a 1960 Corvette, not a Cadillac. Second, how did you figure I used my powers on them?"
Last edited by Quebec-Libre on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: The Patriot Imperial State of Quebec

In this Universe, the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-1838 was successful, and the Province of Lower Canada transformed into the Quebecois Republic. After intermitent democracy seperated by dictatorships and kingdoms, the Empire was Proclamed.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Authoritarianism. Monarchism, Capitalism, Liberalism
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Democracy, Social Capitalism, Liberalism, Welfare
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism, Hardline Capitalism

User avatar
The Japanese Americans
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:Rachel looks at Ethan with suspicion before saying, " When I noticed your Corvette speeding by me and nobody but him," Rachel points at Lee, "and me see you doing it, it made me suspicious. Why were you driving so fast and why did I feel a dark presence in your home?" She turns to Lee and says, "Why were you following me and Who are you? I'm Miss Storm, Catagory 10 Superhero. "
"I drove fast because I almost bumped into a pair of R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Agents? And for the dark presence..."

He paused for a small second, making up something credible.

"Well, you know who I am. You shouldn't be impressed."

Ethan made a slight frown before walking away from the door and back inside, holding it open with his powers.

"If we're gonna have this whole discussion, come in, less chances some fool sees and arrests us."


The Japanese Americans wrote:
He landed on his feet, despite being propelled while crouching. He said the only thing that was going through his mind at the moment. "Shit." He seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying, "Sorry for 'observing', but a Cadillac driving through town unnoticed is suspicious. The only reason I noticed you through your mind tricks was because she followed you." He gestured to Rachel.

"First of all Young man that's a 1960 Corvette, not a Cadillac. Second, how did you figure I used my powers on them?"


"Sorry, my brain mixed up the words. There are a lot of thoughts in here from the abundance of electricity. And the fact that literally nobody but her and me noticed you driving fast through town is self-explanatory. And yes, we should go in." He walked into the house.
I'm an autistic 15 year old who has more of a vocabulary bank than my entire grade. Not combined, of course. I have already lost hope in this generation even though I'm part of it.

Name: Lee
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Level: 8
HP: 79/79
MP: 90/90
Power: 14
Strength: 12
Luck: 9
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 8
Skills: Mana Arrows, Mana Bomb, Slice and Dice, Observation, Hard Hit, Spinning Mana Bomb, Spinning Mana Arrows, and Idiotic Acts

Call me JA. It's easier than typing out Japanese Americans.

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2567
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Vincent Bolander turned to his agent.

"This Ethan character keeps showing up everywhere we go. Next time I see him I am going under arrest. Wait a minute I just received bulletin to return to headquarters. Hold on we are to catch a plane out of Oklahoma City and be at our branch office in Phoenix by noon tomorrow. Apparently with great urgency. As to Durant here its a major crap hole."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Flarbinia
Senator
 
Posts: 4590
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:05 pm

"I guess that they have a big one for us. As for arresting Ethan, we do not have sufficient proof." Agent Beatrice Combs said to her partner as they got back in the car, having collected a hexagonal chest plate that would extend into a full suit of power armor with the push of a button and a pair of gauntlets that can emit sound waves to demolish large buildings, both of which would be sent to the lab in Salt Lake City to be reverse engineered.

User avatar
Pere Housh Alpha
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:38 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:Rachel looks at Ethan with suspicion before saying, " When I noticed your Corvette speeding by me and nobody but him," Rachel points at Lee, "and me see you doing it, it made me suspicious. Why were you driving so fast and why did I feel a dark presence in your home?" She turns to Lee and says, "Why were you following me and Who are you? I'm Miss Storm, Catagory 10 Superhero. "
"I drove fast because I almost bumped into a pair of R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Agents? And for the dark presence..."

He paused for a small second, making up something credible.

"Well, you know who I am. You shouldn't be impressed."

Ethan made a slight frown before walking away from the door and back inside, holding it open with his powers.

"If we're gonna have this whole discussion, come in, less chances some fool sees and arrests us."


The Japanese Americans wrote:
He landed on his feet, despite being propelled while crouching. He said the only thing that was going through his mind at the moment. "Shit." He seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying, "Sorry for 'observing', but a Cadillac driving through town unnoticed is suspicious. The only reason I noticed you through your mind tricks was because she followed you." He gestured to Rachel.

"First of all Young man that's a 1960 Corvette, not a Cadillac. Second, how did you figure I used my powers on them?"

"You're right way too exposed especially for someone like me." She walks into the house and closes the door behind her before speaking, "Lightning, even I knew what kind of car that was." Rachel turns her head to Ethan, "What did the agents look like because we are bound run into them sometime in the future. They will try to kill me because I'm a Catagory 10 while they will try to arrest the two of you." She takes a seat on the couch.
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

User avatar
The Japanese Americans
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:59 pm

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
Quebec-Libre wrote:"I drove fast because I almost bumped into a pair of R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Agents? And for the dark presence..."

He paused for a small second, making up something credible.

"Well, you know who I am. You shouldn't be impressed."

Ethan made a slight frown before walking away from the door and back inside, holding it open with his powers.

"If we're gonna have this whole discussion, come in, less chances some fool sees and arrests us."



"First of all Young man that's a 1960 Corvette, not a Cadillac. Second, how did you figure I used my powers on them?"

"You're right way too exposed especially for someone like me." She walks into the house and closes the door behind her before speaking, "Lightning, even I knew what kind of car that was." Rachel turns her head to Ethan, "What did the agents look like because we are bound run into them sometime in the future. They will try to kill me because I'm a Catagory 10 while they will try to arrest the two of you." She takes a seat on the couch.


"I can only assume they look like the cliche secret government agent." He sat down on a recliner. "But I have heard stories of them using salvaged tech from superheroes and supervillians against us. And they've supposedly reverse-engineered some of it, too."
I'm an autistic 15 year old who has more of a vocabulary bank than my entire grade. Not combined, of course. I have already lost hope in this generation even though I'm part of it.

Name: Lee
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Level: 8
HP: 79/79
MP: 90/90
Power: 14
Strength: 12
Luck: 9
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 8
Skills: Mana Arrows, Mana Bomb, Slice and Dice, Observation, Hard Hit, Spinning Mana Bomb, Spinning Mana Arrows, and Idiotic Acts

Call me JA. It's easier than typing out Japanese Americans.

User avatar
Quebec-Libre
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:56 am

The Japanese Americans wrote:
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:"You're right way too exposed especially for someone like me." She walks into the house and closes the door behind her before speaking, "Lightning, even I knew what kind of car that was." Rachel turns her head to Ethan, "What did the agents look like because we are bound run into them sometime in the future. They will try to kill me because I'm a Catagory 10 while they will try to arrest the two of you." She takes a seat on the couch.


"I can only assume they look like the cliche secret government agent." He sat down on a recliner. "But I have heard stories of them using salvaged tech from superheroes and supervillians against us. And they've supposedly reverse-engineered some of it, too."
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
Quebec-Libre wrote:"I drove fast because I almost bumped into a pair of R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Agents? And for the dark presence..."

He paused for a small second, making up something credible.

"Well, you know who I am. You shouldn't be impressed."

Ethan made a slight frown before walking away from the door and back inside, holding it open with his powers.

"If we're gonna have this whole discussion, come in, less chances some fool sees and arrests us."



"First of all Young man that's a 1960 Corvette, not a Cadillac. Second, how did you figure I used my powers on them?"

"You're right way too exposed especially for someone like me." She walks into the house and closes the door behind her before speaking, "Lightning, even I knew what kind of car that was." Rachel turns her head to Ethan, "What did the agents look like because we are bound run into them sometime in the future. They will try to kill me because I'm a Catagory 10 while they will try to arrest the two of you." She takes a seat on the couch.

He picks up a can of Ginger Ale, oppening it and taking a sip.
"Well, I can't remember on the spot, but I got their names. Vincent Bolander and Beatrice Combs. They also got called to Pheonix, so they're out of the way."
As he spoke tho, the 2 heros would notice, in a corner, his signature helmet. That sign had inspired fear in all for years.
IC name: The Patriot Imperial State of Quebec

In this Universe, the Patriot Rebellion of 1837-1838 was successful, and the Province of Lower Canada transformed into the Quebecois Republic. After intermitent democracy seperated by dictatorships and kingdoms, the Empire was Proclamed.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Authoritarianism. Monarchism, Capitalism, Liberalism
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism.

For: Nationalism, Francophilia, Democracy, Social Capitalism, Liberalism, Welfare
Against: Ultranationalism, Oppression, Rule by Fear, Communism, Nativism, Hardline Capitalism

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Kaziimar, Recuecn, Roosevetania, The Great Swedish Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads