NATION

PASSWORD

Noytrale Sonen

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
New Lindale
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Noytrale Sonen

Postby New Lindale » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 pm

Welcome to the Noytrale Sonen, an allied league of nations that have been protecting the peace through strength for more than a year now.

We ensure that our members, allies, and those who just need help, are able to work together to defeat the evil that threatens the free world. Although our original forum is gone and dead, we have this one now to keep you up to date on all the happenings. I am allowing all the pre-existing members and allies to remain members, and are allowing anyone to join who is interested.

Join the Noytrale Sonen today, and become apart of the new NATO! Just send me a telegram and we'll get things all set up.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

New Lindale
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lindale » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Good evening y'all, here is an update from yesterday.

A few people that I had asked about the forum have reached out to me, and here is who has joined so far:

cartoonia has joined us, and reinforcing the close relationship we have since joining in the Anime Coalition with their exuberant acceptance telegram. Former member Crassas has been informed, but we have not received a reply.

Current Events:
Although the dispute between Lindale and Canada is still ongoing, the conflict itself has ended with a truce signed in Panama in early June. Several Canadian territories are under occupation including the provinces of Labrador and Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and the territories of Southampton Island and Baffin Island.
The only threats seen at the moment are disturbances involving polar bears on the islands, as well as an occasional disturbance at the population centres. Negotiations are underway to determine the permanent Lindali territory.
We are however still able to dispatch sufficient reinforcement when needed within a timely manner.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

New Lindale
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lindale » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:24 am

Hey there, here is a much needed update!

The conflict with Canada is over, and a majority of acquired territory has been returned, with the exception of a few pieces of land we have now claimed. These will include:
Baffin Island
Nova Scotia
Saint John, Kings, and Charlotte Counties of the Greater Saint John of New Brunswick.

After several months, the leader of my now former region Legrum had ceased to exist, and there was no way for any of our members to regain leadership. So, I had started a new region just now for my friends to join, and you if you like.
https://www.nationstates.net/region=uus_balti_riigid

Please contact me if you wish to join our region or alliance, and if you are a member or considering and you have a conflict, we can come and assist you.

New Lindale
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lindale » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:20 pm

Hi everybody,
I have just gotten back from my vacation to the California Republic, and so far things seem quiet here. With the nuclear disaster in Celice aside, further research has found that the area is safe for our forces, although as a precaution we will not have civilians allowed. This section of Anarctica is the small peninsula a few miles west of, but also including Bekner.

Return to NationStates