NATION

PASSWORD

Spontaneously combusting cars, but why?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Betelgeuse Alliance
Attaché

Founded: Oct 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Spontaneously combusting cars, but why?

Postby Betelgeuse Alliance » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:10 pm

Spontaneously combusting cars. It occasionally shows that on my nation description now. I know that the descriptions are a result of the issues you've solved, as well as your current nation type, but here's the thing:

I do NOT remember passing a legislation that directly influenced automobile manufacturing. I never relaxed car regulations in any way either, nor was it ever my intention to do so. I noticed the description just today, and looking at my recent issue history, I don't see anything that could even have indirectly been linked to this description, let alone directly.

My nation does however, have an averagely-sized automobile manufacturing industry and an economic freedom stat that's currently at exactly 65.00
Could it possibly be my combination of high economic freedom paired with my automobile manufacturing industry that's causing this?

Furthermore, I've consistently been cutting taxes as well the past couple months, since I find the tax burden way too high at the moment. I've already managed to go from a 45-ish% rate down to a 31.2% rate as of writing this. During my tax-cutting, I never relaxed car regulations either.

I find this very odd. I'm just gonna hope that I get an issue where I can properly regulate the car industry in some way or another.
Countless self-governing communities throughout space that are united under one constitution.

I only use NS Stats very loosely - I mainly use factbooks - Telegrams welcome

_______To protect our peace and constitutional values_______
SapplyValues Compass:
Link to my results

For and Against (just my own opinions, I'm not hostile towards other's views):
FOR: Georgism, UBI, Liberty, YIMBYism, Free Markets, Environmentalism, Guaranteed Healthcare & Education, LGBT+ Equal Rights, Free Speech, Local Democracy, Diplomacy, Technological Advancement, Open Source
AGAINST: Authoritarianism, Cronyism, Corporatism, Censorship, Radical Feminism, Corruption

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:15 pm

I believe that one comes from #290 option 2.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Betelgeuse Alliance
Attaché

Founded: Oct 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Betelgeuse Alliance » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:07 am

Aclion wrote:I believe that one comes from #290 option 2.

I never picked that option as far as I remember, nor do I remember ever getting that issue.
Countless self-governing communities throughout space that are united under one constitution.

I only use NS Stats very loosely - I mainly use factbooks - Telegrams welcome

_______To protect our peace and constitutional values_______
SapplyValues Compass:
Link to my results

For and Against (just my own opinions, I'm not hostile towards other's views):
FOR: Georgism, UBI, Liberty, YIMBYism, Free Markets, Environmentalism, Guaranteed Healthcare & Education, LGBT+ Equal Rights, Free Speech, Local Democracy, Diplomacy, Technological Advancement, Open Source
AGAINST: Authoritarianism, Cronyism, Corporatism, Censorship, Radical Feminism, Corruption

Return to Technical