NATION

PASSWORD

Velocity Drinks (OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Velocity Drinks (OPEN)

Postby Pavonistade » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:51 pm

Image
VELOCITY

Excitement is what drives the world forward. When you want to get more out of an experience, like a party, why not add to your joy with a Velocity drink?

Since 1980, Velocity has been a close friend of Pavonistadians. Starting from the ideas of a simple man, the exhilarating soft drink has brought happiness and energy to many occasions - from simple moments of friendship to enthusiastic moments in cinemas or sports.

If so many Pavonistadians love Velocity, it's only right that other people get the chance to experience Velocity for themselves. Therefore, the Velocity Corporation has already set its eyes on the rest of the world. Just as it has done for Pavonistadians in 1980, it's ready to bring a new form of excitement to countless people across different countries.

If you want to get more out of even the simplest instances of life, then you're ready for a can of Velocity!


Last edited by Pavonistade on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

History

Postby Pavonistade » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:20 pm

HISTORY

Image
A trip in the Pavonistadian forests helped Jannard
create the Velocity drinks!

Keith Jannard was not as excited as he wanted to be.

A day in the Pavonistadian jungles would either be balmy or sweltering. This was no exception in the summer of 1979, and Jannard struggled to keep his mood up during a trip through the dense rainforests of Pavonistade. He grabbed plenty of soft drinks as he passed through many towns and vendors. The problem was that not a single soft drink brought real joy to Jannard. At best, the drinks helped relieve him from the unforgiving heat and humidity - but they don't pack the punch that he was looking for.

During a few days' stay in an indigenous village, Jannard checked out a local store. Like a typical Pavonistadian, he savored the local cuisine in the village. Among the products of the rich indigenous culture was a drink called panochoka, a strong pomegranate-based drink said to have originated centuries in the past. Jannard quickly finished his first cup of panochoka, since no drinks before have been this delicious and exciting. The drink was the punch that he was waiting for in his extensive trip.

Then, while thinking about the other drinks he had on the road, an idea came up in Jannard's mind. No one seemed to have combined the convenience of soft drinks with the invigorating nature of a beverage like panochoka. If no one has done it before, then Jannard would be the first.

Keith Jannard saw an opportunity to formulate a soft drink that would truly give him "velocity" and truly make even daunting moments a bit more thrilling. In 1980, with inspiration from panochoka and the friendly indigenous village he visited, Jannard designed the recipe that would spawn the Velocity drink. He offered samples to both his relatives and friends, all of whom found his drink to be unusually tasty and invigorating. After enlisting help from his friends in other powerful businesses, Jannard founded the Velocity Corporation.

This began his journey to bring Velocity to people across Pavonistade, and one day to people across many other countries. It took only three years before Velocity began disrupting the soft drinks market in Pavonistade. It was more-so good news, because it proved itself to be the one soft drink able to excite and bring Pavonistadians from all walks of life together. By the early 21st century, Velocity has been decreed as the "official" soft drink of Pavonistade.

The mission to pack a powerful sensation for all people with a simple soft drink has been the vision of Jannard, and will remain for years to come.
Last edited by Pavonistade on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Shapes and Flavors

Postby Pavonistade » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:43 pm

SHAPES

Can
Image
The standard packaging of Velocity soft drinks. Each can is guaranteed to bring a sensation of velocity to the consumer. The Velocity Corporation has also committed to manufacturing cans with a good portion of recycled aluminum.

AVAILABLE AS:
  • Standalone can, 355 mL/12 oz. (NSD$0.70 each)
    • Pack of 4 (NSD$2.79)
    • Pack of 6 (NSD$4.19)
    • Pack of 8 (NSD$5.59)
    • Pack of 15 (NSD$10.49)
  • Standalone can, 150 mL/5.1 oz. (NSD$0.40 each)
    • Pack of 6 (NSD$2.40)
    • Pack of 8 (NSD$3.20)

Small Plastic Bottle
Image
A plastic bottle with the full punch of Velocity. Anyone can keep the bottle for themselves or share it with other people, like colleagues or fellow Velocity fans. The plastics used to manufacture the bottle can be recycled.

AVAILABLE AS:
  • Standalone bottle, 1.0 L (2.1 pint/33.8 oz.) (NSD$1.00 each)
  • Standalone bottle, 1.25 L (2.6 pint/42.3 oz.) (NSD$1.20 each)
    • Pack of 4 (NSD$4.79)
    • Pack of 8 (NSD$9.59)
  • Standalone bottle, 1.5 L (3.2 pint/50.7 oz.) (NSD$1.59 each)

Large Plastic Bottle (2L)
Image
The largest of the Velocity arsenal available. The large bottle can best make its entrance in festivities, from quiet family gatherings to explosive parties. There's plenty of Velocity for everyone with a few of these bottles. As with the small plastic bottle, the plastics used to manufacture the large plastic bottle can be recycled.

AVAILABLE AS:
  • Standalone bottle, 2.0 L (4.2 pint/67.6 oz.) (NSD$1.99 each)



FLAVORS

After the first recipe for Velocity was made in 1980, various flavors have been developed for Velocity soft drinks. This way, people from Pavonistade and beyond can enjoy a cool drink of Velocity with the taste they love the most! Some of the flavors available include:
  • Velocity Original
  • Diet Velocity
  • Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
  • Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
  • Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
  • Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
  • Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
  • Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
  • Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
  • Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
  • Velocity Vanilla
Note: Actual prices of Velocity drinks may vary across countries, due to factors such as individual flavor costs, supply and demand, etc.
Last edited by Pavonistade on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:35 am, edited 12 times in total.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Lists

Postby Pavonistade » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 am

PRESENCE LIST

Velocity's drinks have spread to and is known in the following countries:
  • Brazil
  • Camel Empire
  • Emishin
  • France
  • Hundredstar
  • Hurricania Imperium of Prussia (Hurricania Imperium)
  • Pavonistade
  • United States of America
  • Willitya

BOTTLING PLANTS LIST

Bottling plants exist in the following countries:
  • Emishin
  • Hundredstar
  • Hurricania Imperium of Prussia
  • Pavonistade
  • Willitya

VENDORS LIST

Known major vendors of Velocity drinks include:
  • Boom! Pizza (Pavonistade)
  • Frederick's Fries (Katranjiev)
  • Springleaf Beverages Ltd (Hundredstar)
  • SuperMart (Pavonistade)

REFRESHMENTS LIST

Velocity drinks can be accessed as refreshments (e.g. from vending machines) by people of the following organizations:
  • Cluckin Bell (Camel Empire) (~5000 outlets)
  • University of Gordhoss (Pavonistade)

CUSTOM FLAVORS LIST

There are additional unique flavors for Velocity drinks that are sold in certain countries, such as:
  • Velocity SuperMax
    • Camel Empire
    • Maxtopia
  • Velocity PCW Hardcore Zoom
    • Camel Empire
    • Hurricania Imperium of Prussia
Last edited by Pavonistade on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:34 am, edited 10 times in total.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Applications

Postby Pavonistade » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:58 am

APPLICATIONS

BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION
Use the following application if you would like the Velocity Corporation to set up Velocity drink bottling/distribution plants in your country. As a general rule of thumb, one or two Velocity bottling plants would be enough to serve one province/state/etc.
Code: Select all
[align=center][size=150][b][u]BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION[/u][/b][/size][/align]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Number of Bottling Plants:[/b]
[b]Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?:[/b]
[b]Packaging to be Manufactured:[/b] [] 150 mL can [] 355 mL can [] 1.0 L bottle [] 1.25 L bottle [] 1.5 L bottle [] 2 L bottle
[b]Flavors to be Bottled:[/b][list]
[] Velocity Original
[] Diet Velocity
[] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
[] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
[] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
[] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
[] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
[] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
[] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
[] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
[] Velocity Vanilla
[] Additional flavors[/list]
[b]Additional Comments or Requests:[/b]

VENDOR APPLICATION
Use this application if you run a company/storefront and you wish to sell Velocity beverages (e.g. restaurants and market brands may make use of vendor applications).
Code: Select all
[align=center][size=150][b][u]VENDOR APPLICATION[/u][/b][/size][/align]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Company/Storefront Name:[/b]
[b]Sizes to be Sold:[/b][list]
[] 150 mL can
[] 355 mL can
[] 1.0 L bottle
[] 1.25 L bottle
[] 1.5 L bottle
[] 2 L bottle[/list]
[b]Flavors to be Sold:[/b][list]
[] Velocity Original
[] Diet Velocity
[] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
[] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
[] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
[] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
[] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
[] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
[] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
[] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
[] Velocity Vanilla
[] Additional flavors[/list]
[b]How many outlet(s) will sell Velocity drinks?:[/b]
[b]Will Velocity drinks be dispensed in soda fountains and/or vending machines?:[/b]
[b]Will Velocity drinks be dispensed in alternate forms?:[/b] (e.g. slush)
[b]How will Velocity drinks be imported?:[/b] [] From a local bottling plant(s) [] From abroad
[b]Additional Comments or Requests:[/b]

REFRESHMENTS APPLICATION
Use this application if you wish to install some means of dispensing Velocity drinks for the convenience of people in your organization's offices, outlets, buildings, etc. For those who want to commercially distribute Velocity drinks (e.g. fast-food restaurants), refer to the vendor application.
Code: Select all
[align=center][size=150][b][u]REFRESHMENTS APPLICATION[/u][/b][/size][/align]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Company/Organization Name:[/b]
[b]How many outlet(s)/location(s) will access Velocity drinks?:[/b]
[b]Form of Refreshments:[/b]
[] Soda fountain
[] Slush machine
[] Vending machine; if selected, choose the size(s) to be sold:[list]
[] 150 mL can
[] 355 mL can
[] 1.0 L bottle[/list]
[b]Flavors to be Sold:[/b][list]
[] Velocity Original
[] Diet Velocity
[] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
[] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
[] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
[] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
[] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
[] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
[] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
[] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
[] Velocity Vanilla
[] Additional flavors[/list]
[b]How will Velocity drinks be imported?:[/b] [] From a local bottling plant(s) [] From abroad
[b]Additional Comments or Requests:[/b]

CUSTOM FLAVOR APPLICATION
Use this application if you wish to introduce a unique or custom flavor of Velocity drink for your country.
Note: Filling this application is recommended if "Additional flavors" is chosen for the Bottling Plants or Vendor Applications, though it is not required. The Velocity Corporation also reserves the right to change the proposed name of flavors or add additional names whenever necessary.
Code: Select all
[align=center][size=150][b][u]CUSTOM FLAVOR APPLICATION[/u][/b][/size][/align]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Custom Flavor Name:[/b]
[b]Color of Flavor:[/b] (e.g. red)
[b]Brief Description:[/b] (e.g. what would it taste like?)
[b]Will the flavor be produced in a local bottling plant(s)?:[/b]
[b]Will the flavor be sold in a vendor?(s):[/b]
Last edited by Pavonistade on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Reserved

Postby Pavonistade » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:56 am

Reserved
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Reserved

Postby Pavonistade » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:58 am

Reserved
Last edited by Pavonistade on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Willitya
Envoy
 
Posts: 252
Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Willitya » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:30 am

BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION

Nation Name:Willitya
Number of Bottling Plants:2
Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?:yes
Packaging to be Manufactured: [X] 150 mL can [X] 355 mL can [X] 1.0 L bottle [X] 1.25 L bottle [X] 1.5 L bottle [X] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Bottled:
    [X] Velocity Original
    [X] Diet Velocity
    [X] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [X] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavoured)
    [X] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Vanilla
    [] Additional flavors
Additional Comments or Requests:none
A 16 civilization, according to this index.

5 Peace
4 Possible Threat Of War
3 Definite Threat Of War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War

User avatar
Hundredstar
Diplomat
 
Posts: 951
Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hundredstar » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:21 pm

BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION

Nation Name: Hundredstar
Number of Bottling Plants: One, locate at Castlepeak Industrial Park, Bledllyn
Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?: yes
Packaging to be Manufactured: [] 150 mL can [x] 355 mL can [] 1.0 L bottle [] 1.25 L bottle [x] 1.5 L bottle [x] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Bottled:
    [x] Velocity Original
    [x] Diet Velocity
    [x] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [] Velocity Vanilla
    [] Additional flavors
Additional Comments or Requests: NIL


VENDOR APPLICATION

Nation Name: Hundredstar
Company/Storefront Name: Springleaf Beverages Ltd
Sizes to be Sold:
    [] 150 mL can
    [x] 355 mL can
    [] 1.0 L bottle
    [] 1.25 L bottle
    [x] 1.5 L bottle
    [x] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Sold:
    [x] Velocity Original
    [x] Diet Velocity
    [x] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [] Velocity Vanilla
    [] Additional flavors
How many outlet(s) will sell Velocity drinks?: 350
Will Velocity drinks be sold in alternate forms?: (e.g. slush) No
How will Velocity drinks be imported?: [x] From a local bottling plant(s) [] From abroad
Additional Comments or Requests:

User avatar
Hurricania Imperium
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:32 pm

BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION

Nation Name: The Hurricania Imperium of Prussia
Number of Bottling Plants: 10
Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?: Yes
Packaging to be Manufactured: [X] 150 mL can [X] 355 mL can [X] 1.0 L bottle [X] 1.25 L bottle [X] 1.5 L bottle [X] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Bottled:
    [X] Velocity Original
    [X] Diet Velocity
    [X] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [X] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Vanilla
    [X] Additional flavors
Additional Comments or Requests: We'd like you to be the sponsor of PCW

CUSTOM FLAVOR APPLICATION

Nation Name: The Hurricania Imperium of Prussia
Custom Flavor Name: Velocity PCW Hardcore Zoom
Color of Flavor: (e.g. red) Blood Red
Brief Description: Konigsberger Klopse-flavored version of velocity, made with real meat broth and lemon juice and no sweeteners.
Will the flavor be produced in a local bottling plant(s)?: Yes
Will the flavor be sold in a vendor?(s): TBD
Last edited by Hurricania Imperium on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Everyone's favorite Prussia/German Empire two-in-one nation (And yes, this nation represents both.)
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pavonistade » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Willitya wrote:
BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION

Nation Name:Willitya
Number of Bottling Plants:2
Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?:yes
Packaging to be Manufactured: [X] 150 mL can [X] 355 mL can [X] 1.0 L bottle [X] 1.25 L bottle [X] 1.5 L bottle [X] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Bottled:
    [X] Velocity Original
    [X] Diet Velocity
    [X] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [X] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavoured)
    [X] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Vanilla
    [] Additional flavors
Additional Comments or Requests:none

Image
Message from the Velocity Corporation
From: Janice Weld, Velocity Co. Resource Manager

Our corporation has reviewed the application from Willitya regarding the establishment of local bottling plants. I am very pleased to announce that the application has been approved and the relevant procedures to set up local bottling plants will begin very soon. The local bottling plants will be directed to manufacture Velocity drinks, in all available packaging and in all standard flavors, when operational. All relevant costs will be handled in the process and the Velocity Corporation will honor the promise of hiring local staff.

On behalf of Velocity Co., I would like to thank the nation of Willitya for extending its attention to Velocity drinks. I hope that the people of Willitya will be able to relish Velocity drinks as much as people in Pavonistade do.

Signed,
Image
Janice Weld
Resource Manager of the Velocity Corporation


Hundredstar wrote:
BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION

Nation Name: Hundredstar
Number of Bottling Plants: One, locate at Castlepeak Industrial Park, Bledllyn
Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?: yes
Packaging to be Manufactured: [] 150 mL can [x] 355 mL can [] 1.0 L bottle [] 1.25 L bottle [x] 1.5 L bottle [x] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Bottled:
    [x] Velocity Original
    [x] Diet Velocity
    [x] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [] Velocity Vanilla
    [] Additional flavors
Additional Comments or Requests: NIL


VENDOR APPLICATION

Nation Name: Hundredstar
Company/Storefront Name: Springleaf Beverages Ltd
Sizes to be Sold:
    [] 150 mL can
    [x] 355 mL can
    [] 1.0 L bottle
    [] 1.25 L bottle
    [x] 1.5 L bottle
    [x] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Sold:
    [x] Velocity Original
    [x] Diet Velocity
    [x] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [] Velocity Vanilla
    [] Additional flavors
How many outlet(s) will sell Velocity drinks?: 350
Will Velocity drinks be sold in alternate forms?: (e.g. slush) No
How will Velocity drinks be imported?: [x] From a local bottling plant(s) [] From abroad
Additional Comments or Requests:

Image
Message from the Velocity Corporation
From: Janice Weld, Velocity Co. Resource Manager

Our corporation has reviewed a bottling plants application from Hundredstar, and I am happy to announce that the application has been approved. The procedures to set up the plant in Castlepeak Industrial Park will begin as soon as possible. In the meantime, all relevant costs will be handled and the Velocity Corporation will fulfill the promise of hiring local staff. Upon operation, the bottling plant will manufacture Velocity drinks, packaged in 355 mL cans, 1.5 L bottles or 2 L bottles; and in Original, Diet, or NoCal flavors.

Our corporation has also learned about the interests of Springleaf Beverages Ltd in distributing Velocity drinks. The vendor application from the company has been approved, and Springleaf Beverages Ltd will be anticipated to source Velocity drinks from the bottling plant in Castlepeak Industrial Park.

On behalf of Velocity Co., I would like to thank the nation of Hundredstar for welcoming the wonders of Velocity drinks. I also would like to congratulate Springleaf Beverages Ltd for proposing to distribute our drinks. It is my hope that Velocity drinks will help make the days of Hundredstar citizens a little more enjoyable.

Signed,
Image
Janice Weld
Resource Manager of the Velocity Corporation


Hurricania Imperium wrote:
BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION

Nation Name: The Hurricania Imperium of Prussia
Number of Bottling Plants: 10
Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?: Yes
Packaging to be Manufactured: [X] 150 mL can [X] 355 mL can [X] 1.0 L bottle [X] 1.25 L bottle [X] 1.5 L bottle [X] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Bottled:
    [X] Velocity Original
    [X] Diet Velocity
    [X] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [X] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Vanilla
    [X] Additional flavors
Additional Comments or Requests: We'd like you to be the sponsor of PCW

CUSTOM FLAVOR APPLICATION

Nation Name: The Hurricania Imperium of Prussia
Custom Flavor Name: Velocity PCW Hardcore Zoom
Color of Flavor: (e.g. red) Blood Red
Brief Description: Konigsberger Klopse-flavored version of velocity, made with real meat broth and lemon juice and no sweeteners.
Will the flavor be produced in a local bottling plant(s)?: Yes
Will the flavor be sold in a vendor?(s): TBD

Image
Message from the Velocity Corporation
From: Janice Weld, Velocity Co. Resource Manager

Our corporation has recently reviewed a bottling plants application from the Hurricania Imperium of Prussia. I am excited to declare that the application has been approved and the process will soon begin to set up the 10 proposed bottling plants. All relevant costs will be handled and the Velocity Corporation will ensure that local staff are hired for all proposed bottling plants. In addition, the bottling plants will manufacture Velocity drinks in all available packaging and flavors when operational.

Our corporation has also reviewed the proposed custom flavor called "Velocity PCW Hardcore Zoom." The flavor seems exotic and I am pleased to note that the flavor is approved. The flavor shall be manufactured only by bottling plants in Hurricania Imperium, unless other countries have explicitly requested for the production of Velocity PCW Hardcore Zoom by their respective bottling plants.

After a short discussion, I am happy to announce that the Velocity Corporation is happy to sponsor PCW. On behalf of the Velocity Corporation, I would like to thank the people of Hurricania Imperium of Prussia for being interested in Velocity drinks. I would also like to offer gratitude for contributing to Velocity Corporation with a proposal for a custom flavor. I hope that our beverages will be successful in energizing the people of the Hurricania Imperium.

Signed,
Image
Janice Weld
Resource Manager of the Velocity Corporation
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Camel Empire
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Camel Empire » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm

REFRESHMENTS APPLICATION

Nation Name: Camel Empire
Company/Organization Name: Cluckin Bell
How many outlet(s)/location(s) will access Velocity drinks?: Around 5,000
Form of Refreshments:
[X] Soda fountain
[X] Slush machine
[] Vending machine; if selected, choose the size(s) to be sold:
    [] 150 mL can
    [] 355 mL can
    [] 1.0 L bottle
Flavors to be Sold:
    [X] Velocity Original
    [X] Diet Velocity
    [X] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [X] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Vanilla
    [X] Additional flavors
(PCW Hardcore Zoom; SuperMax)
How will Velocity drinks be imported?: [] From a local bottling plant(s) [X] From abroad
Additional Comments or Requests: N/A
Last edited by Camel Empire on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pavonistade » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:47 am

Camel Empire wrote:
REFRESHMENTS APPLICATION

Nation Name: Camel Empire
Company/Organization Name: Cluckin Bell
How many outlet(s)/location(s) will access Velocity drinks?: Around 5,000
Form of Refreshments:
[X] Soda fountain
[X] Slush machine
[] Vending machine; if selected, choose the size(s) to be sold:
    [] 150 mL can
    [] 355 mL can
    [] 1.0 L bottle
Flavors to be Sold:
    [X] Velocity Original
    [X] Diet Velocity
    [X] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [X] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [X] Velocity Vanilla
    [X] Additional flavors
(PCW Hardcore Zoom; SuperMax)
How will Velocity drinks be imported?: [] From a local bottling plant(s) [X] From abroad
Additional Comments or Requests: N/A


Image
Message from the Velocity Corporation
From: Janice Weld, Velocity Co. Resource Manager

We have been made aware of the intentions of Cluckin Bell to distribute Velocity refreshments. After our corporation has reviewed the application, I am glad to announce that it has been approved. Arrangements shall be made for soda fountains and slush machines to be established at about 5,000 Cluckin Bell outlets. All flavors shall be accommodated for (including the non-standard flavors of SuperMax and PCW Hardcore Zoom), and all relevant costs will be handled.

On behalf of the Velocity Corporation, I wish Cluckin Bell and the Camel Empire success in improving joyful experiences by providing Velocity drinks.

Signed,
Image
Janice Weld
Resource Manager of the Velocity Corporation
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats

User avatar
Emishin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 138
Founded: Sep 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Emishin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:27 am

BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION

Nation Name: Emishin
Number of Bottling Plants: 1
Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?: yes
Packaging to be Manufactured: [x] 150 mL can [x] 355 mL can [x] 1.0 L bottle [x] 1.25 L bottle [x] 1.5 L bottle [x] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Bottled:
    [x] Velocity Original
    [] Diet Velocity
    [] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [x] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [x] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [x] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [x] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [] Velocity Vanilla
    [] Additional flavors
Additional Comments or Requests:

User avatar
Pavonistade
Minister
 
Posts: 2733
Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pavonistade » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:34 am

Emishin wrote:
BOTTLING PLANTS APPLICATION

Nation Name: Emishin
Number of Bottling Plants: 1
Should Velocity Co. focus on hiring local staff?: yes
Packaging to be Manufactured: [x] 150 mL can [x] 355 mL can [x] 1.0 L bottle [x] 1.25 L bottle [x] 1.5 L bottle [x] 2 L bottle
Flavors to be Bottled:
    [x] Velocity Original
    [] Diet Velocity
    [] Velocity NoCal (zero-calorie drink)
    [x] Velocity Red Zoom (cherry-flavored)
    [x] Velocity Blue Zoom (blueberry-flavored)
    [] Velocity Yellow Zoom (lemon-flavored)
    [] Velocity Green Zoom (lime-flavored)
    [] Velocity Purple Zoom (grape-flavored)
    [x] Velocity Black Zoom (blackberry-flavored)
    [x] Velocity Blast (fruit juice-flavored)
    [] Velocity Vanilla
    [] Additional flavors
Additional Comments or Requests:

Image
Message from the Velocity Corporation
From: Janice Weld, Velocity Co. Resource Manager

The Velocity Corporation has reviewed the application for a bottling plant from Emishin. I am very pleased to say that the application has been approved, and that the processes to establish the proposed bottling plant will commence very soon. Once the bottling plant is established, it will be directed to manufacture Velocity drinks in all available packaging and in the following flavors: Original, Red Zoom, Blue Zoom, Black Zoom, and Blast. The Velocity Corporation will uphold the promise to hire local staff, and all relevant costs will be discussed and handled in the meanwhile.

I would like to thank the nation of Emishin for its interest in setting up a Velocity bottling plant. I look forward to the days in Emishin when people feel more excited and festivities become more ecstatic with the help of Velocity drinks.

Signed,
Image
Janice Weld
Resource Manager of the Velocity Corporation
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki
I don't use NS stats


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bashriyya, Google [Bot], Palmyrion

Advertisement

Remove ads