NATION

PASSWORD

Storm - Browser Addon

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Krypton Nova
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Storm - Browser Addon

Postby Krypton Nova » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:21 am

Storm is a browser add-on for military gameplay. It makes frequently used actions, such as endorsing, moving regions, opening various useful pages, and a wide variety of similar actions more convenient by assigning hotkeys to them.

Based on Breeze++ (by Vincent W. Drake), which in turn was based on NSBreeze (by Shizensky). Storm is published under the GNU GPLv3 licence, so feel free to build upon it.

For a full list of features and information about the latest version, see the readme.
The latest release can be found here: https://github.com/Krypton-Nova/Storm/releases

Though this nation may cease to exist, I will continue to support the add-on. If you have any issues or would like to see a feature added, you can open an issue on GitHub or contact me directly (please do not post in this thread for support, I likely won't see it):
bion@disroot.org
Last edited by Krypton Nova on Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to Gameplay