NATION

PASSWORD

Weekly Sales Analysis of cards!

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Corporate Police State

Weekly Sales Analysis of cards!

Postby 9003 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:16 pm

This is the first of hopefully weekly market updates about cards! This will serve as a both a quick reference and an in depth analysis of cards. Of course as I am sadly not a mind reading I can not 100% call if cards will go up or down but I do have stats to back my guesses up! All Data has been collected by r3n and can be found by Telegram The Northern Light

With out further ado:

Total trades: 17427
Total market volume: 15,970.80 Bank
Legendary Volume: 6,829.89 Bank (42% of the Market Volume)

1 Soops 779 BUY This true Ex-Nation is a gold mine at any price anywhere one of the best know rare cards in the game
2 Tupelope 633 HOLD This true Ex-Nation was stuck by the wrath of the ban hammer and is not coming back. While 633 is rather pricy for an Ex-Epic it has quite a following.
3 Mindless contempt 389 BUY The same reason as Soops.
4 HMS Unicorn 320 BUY This card has quite the upside to easily reach 500+ MV due to limited supply finding a seller may be hard
5 Tangin 288 SELL While it hurts me as I do hold the card for its MV other than the MV of 288 it is not worth much. At time of writing there is a standing ask of 50. Short term MV boost it is a good buy but long term or those who flip cards may struggle making money by buying anywhere close to 288.
6 Queen Yuno 254 SELL The most expensive legendary for a long time. It is however on the decrease.
7 Testlandia 216 SELL Testlandia while the greatest nation ever with an ID# 1 is over valued currently I suspect that it will settle around 150-200.
8 Frattastan II 204 HOLD This is a wonderful card and is not pull-able via packs unless it is during an auction. Holding this card is nice for anyone who cares for MV if you can get your hands on it.
9 Divine will VIII 192 SELL Why on earth is this card so high up on the top 100? Well simple someone picked to do a 1000 bank transfer on it. If you have it and want to make a quick buck I would sell 70-80 and lower the price until it sells.
10 Bardlandia 117 SELL this card is alive and well currently trading in the ball park of 2-3 bank mostly because of the increased MV. It will drop off the list sooner or later.
11 Kwaj 109 BUY Always buy cards like this. Kwaj often buys it for a lot with the purpose of bringing up the MV. It is easy to buy and flip these cards for 10+ bank profit
12 Eriss Morn 103 SELL Old transfer card on the slop down. It is alive and pull-able
13 Improving Wordiness 98 BUY if you have the chance I foresee this card going up to 300+ MV it is a true Ex nation meaning that you can not pull it normaly.
14 Menta Lee-IL 97 BUY The price has always trended upward with this one. Easily sell for 100+ bank but fast cash sell at MV
15 Sionis Prioratus 88 SELL This is only a short sell I predict the price to hit about 60-70 and than settle there for awhile. Unless they CTE again.
16 Frisbeeteria 85 BUY The price of this mod is going up and a solid buy even up to 100 but that would be as high as I would buy at.
17 Helaw 80 BUY This card is interesting as it once held the highest trade ever now it has settled to around 80 but you can sell for 90+ if your willing to wait a little longer. I would avoid this card for a quick flip unless it is well under MV.
18 Renaissancistic People 76 BUY This card is a true ex worth 500-600 ball park of course the MV will not change due to the fact that it is a true EX
19 9003 71 BUY BUY BUY! But that is partly because it's me :P. However from an objective standpoint buying in the 80-90 range is a soild investment currently. The owner (me) has been and will be buying them at 100+ as time goes on this card will find it's way into the top 10 sooner or later.
20 Pergamon 69 SELL this card may have a cult following however I do not feel that it will keep up with the market long term.
21 USS Monitor 63 SELL/HOLD The price will not move much and there is some change to be made by watching it. Most legendies will be worth MV but if we hit a bear market it may fall.
22 Moorwhyne 62 SELL you will not make a lot of money off this card it is an old transfer card and has fallen form grace.
23 Mallorea and Riva 56 BUY this card will fetch you some money if you sell in the 60-65 range
24 Crazy girl 54 BUY this card could be sold comfortably in the 60-65 range
25 Zyonn 54 SELL if your lucky you can ditch it before It crashes any more this is an old transfer card and worth 1 bank or so.

My over all Market interpretation is that we may be entering a Bear Market meaning that prices will over all trend downward. Inflation is becoming a big factor but high end cards will drop and low end cards will go up.

What are your thoughts? I would love to hear from you! If you would like more stats in the at a glance section for the weekly summary I can provide them. If you appreacate the work you can always send cards with Ex-flags on them too 90013 if that is full TG me at 9003 or fill up the other 900x puppets!
proud member of PETZ people for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies

Active member of The cards market place discord

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:57 pm

Good stuff. Thanks to both you and TNL for getting this info out

9003 wrote:2 Tupelope 633 HOLD This true Ex-Nation was stuck by the wrath of the ban hammer and is not coming back. While 633 is rather pricy for an Ex-Epic it has quite a following.

I should maybe increase the value of Copenhagen Metropolis to do it justice. Luna probably wants it higher anyway :p
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Lawrence Butcher
Lobbyist

Founded: May 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lawrence Butcher » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:23 pm

I love statistics! I sent you an ex-flag to 90010.

Thank you! <3

Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Lawrence Butcher wrote:I love statistics! I sent you an ex-flag to 90010.

Thank you! <3

Are there other numbers your interested in? There is a huge slew of numbers collected I picked the ones I felt should be looked at. But if other people want to or think some number like the total amount of gifts would be cool I can add that in the report

Lawrence Butcher
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Lawrence Butcher » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:29 pm

9003 wrote:
Lawrence Butcher wrote:I love statistics! I sent you an ex-flag to 90010.

Thank you! <3

Are there other numbers your interested in? There is a huge slew of numbers collected I picked the ones I felt should be looked at. But if other people want to or think some number like the total amount of gifts would be cool I can add that in the report

The stats could be categorized as well, like how many legendary, epic, rare, uncommons were traded for how much bank in total.

And maybe it can't be carried out, but i would love to see a toplist like the "Deck value" toplist but with "Bank" (so a toplist which contains the richest members with the biggest bank -EXCLUDING the cards value-)
+A toplist with the most traded cards (how many trades happened)

Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Lawrence Butcher wrote:
9003 wrote:

The stats could be categorized as well, like how many legendary, epic, rare, uncommons were traded for how much bank in total.

And maybe it can't be carried out, but i would love to see a toplist like the "Deck value" toplist but with "Bank" (so a toplist which contains the richest members with the biggest bank -EXCLUDING the cards value-)
+A toplist with the most traded cards (how many trades happened)

I could track the top 50 players bank movements and that would have a fair bit of accuracy however some of us do have large amounts of bank on pups.

And total amounts for each cards I totally can do these numbers where all added by hand I'd love to make a program that digests the raw data and does all the leg work for me.

Toerana
Envoy

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Toerana » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:27 pm

This is pretty cool ngl

Darya Klishina
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Darya Klishina » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:07 am

It is very nice, i sent a card to 90010 too!

Any more statistic would be nice to see tho which is already gathered

Like which is the most valuable card from each of the bigger regions (Pacifics), and which region is the most valuable of them all (total card value).
And like a top 10 list for each type (legendary, epic, ulta rare, rare, uncommon, common) based on card value

*by card value i mean estimated market value, which i know not really accurate all the time but these sure would be an interesting lists to read

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:55 pm

9003 wrote:7 Testlandia 216 SELL Testlandia while the greatest nation ever with an ID# 1 is over valued currently I suspect that it will settle around 150-200.

To be fair, most Testlandia activity lately has been me and I don't have an end point of when I'll stop buying them. I'd at least like to take it to 250mv but it's not the main card I'm after right now.

VicktoriaDiamond
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby VicktoriaDiamond » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:24 am

And like Bank exchange statistics for cards, like;

I have 3 common cards
- Jilligans Islande (It got traded 28 times and it produced 13,17 Bank exchange between players in total)
- Diamondtopia City (It got traded 16 times and it produced 1,12 Bank exchange between players in total)
- Galbidah (It got traded 1 times and it produced 0,68 Bank exchange between players in total)

It would be nice to see a toplist like which cards produced the highest total Bank exchanges between players.
Last edited by VicktoriaDiamond on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lawrence Butcher
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Lawrence Butcher » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:55 pm

VicktoriaDiamond wrote:And like Bank exchange statistics for cards, like;

I have 3 common cards
- Jilligans Islande (It got traded 28 times and it produced 13,17 Bank exchange between players in total)
- Diamondtopia City (It got traded 16 times and it produced 1,12 Bank exchange between players in total)
- Galbidah (It got traded 1 times and it produced 0,68 Bank exchange between players in total)

It would be nice to see a toplist like which cards produced the highest total Bank exchanges between players.

I just randomly picked 20 popular cards which i thought could have won this contest and checked them:

Last edited by Lawrence Butcher on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby 9003 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:33 pm

This week's numbers will be in a few days I am away from my computer for a few days but should be up wensday!

My top card picks are: frattastine the lovely epic (I'm sure I miss spelled the name) but it's on the leaderboard it has made huge strides to be pushed up that being said it is a artificial high mv when the pusher stops pushing it it will plumit. Making money off of it can be easy I recommend putting a buy at 30 or 50 if your feeling risky do 70+ outside of a mv boost it is not a super crazy good card

Giant Baba
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Giant Baba » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:43 pm

Thanks for doing this 9003, this is a fun thread. Here are some thoughts:

For those who play for Deck Value, I think the best cards would be those that have a solid capital base behind them from the investors (buyers) who support them. This holds regardless of tier (Legendary, Epic, Ultra Rare, Rare or Common). You can study this by clicking on the buying player's name and viewing their bank. You can also see is that player has a lot of the capital already committed to future bids for other cards. If not, most of the player's bank roll is liquid for future support of the key cards in their deck.

You can also focus on a card's trading frequency, the most recent price levels it tends to trade at and the bid level left behind as price support. If a card is on a strong uptrend with recent rising buys, and they meet the first set of criteria of it's main investors, it's a good sign to hold that card in your deck and ride the wave up.

Most Legendary cards should hold market value based on their title as it carries respect in the community, but some of those can also be dead weight. When a Legendary carries a low set of bids, there isn't much recent trading activity, and no heavily capitalized buyers are invested, it likely doesn't have much upside value. In that case, I'd consider a rising Epic or some form of ex-Nation card a better bet for upside of Deck value.

When Season 2 comes, if the cards from Season 1 can no longer be card farmed, the strongest cards we see today should become MUCH more valuable, especially those where there is a near monopoly of ownership (ie. one player has many copies of a high value card) because now it will become even less liquid in the marketplace. If you have them in your portfolio, hold on to those for the long run. Those will likely become 1,000/10,000 plus down the road. Think akin to owning an Apple or Google at IPO level, Season 1 is the IPO pricing for those cards.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Trading Cards