NATION

PASSWORD

The Galactic Senate

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Auroran Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Auroran Empire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:37 am

Armistay's pod sent in a vote from out of office. A transmission of her intent to vote positively on the diplomatic vote. She would rather leave fighting to the last possible resort.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:02 pm

Sceptarys checked the poll one last time, then tapped his microphone to confirm the results.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Senate," he said. "The Republic Militia Creation and Registration Act has officially passed. I thank you all for the steps we have taken to secure the Republic's future."

Sceptarys then took a deep breath and continued.

"Now, onto diplomatic postings. I believe that Senator Armistay has volunteered to lead the delegation to the Eternals. While they may not be receptive, our response to their threats may... deter them from attacking. I see no reason why Senator Armistay shouldn't take point, so I second her nomination. Unless there are any objections, we can organize the group immediately. As for meeting with our allies outside the Republic, I nominate myself for this job. If anyone has any objections, please raise them now."
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 pm

"I wish to nominate myself for either or both jobs. I have experience with public relations and negotiation, I can deal with them easily."
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:22 pm

Sceptarys nodded. Truthfully, he had far too much to do in the Hegemony to go flying off to some distant corner of the galaxy.

"Very well," he said. "You're job will be convincing the other major Galactic powers to support the Republic in this upcoming war. Senator Armistay, meanwhile, shall meet with the eternals. Her job will be to prove me wrong, and prevent this war from coming."

He gave a small smile, then looked around.

"Unless there are any objections, the ambassadors on question may leave immediately."

wrote this on my phone during a car ride, Srry for my inactivity and bad spelling
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse