NATION

PASSWORD

[Open] 2 Ambassadors Kidnapped in Diyaristan

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

[Open] 2 Ambassadors Kidnapped in Diyaristan

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu May 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Earlier today, Diyaristan reported that they were at war. Wanting to protect the pillars of democracy worldwide, I ordered The International Guard to send 1000 members to Diyaristan in order to restore order. The president of the Federal Republic also ordered 10 cruise missile strikes on rebel bases. While all armed forces traveled by plane, the 2 ambassadors I sent, Sebastian Miller and Michelle Vasquez, per the order of the Chief Diplomat, traveled by boat. However, at exactly 9:03pm the minister of defense contacted me, stating “Dear Lieutenant Secretary of Foreign Affairs,... we have lost all contact with your Ambassadors.” 10,000 members of the Army are looking for them. We need foreign aid as well. Please, help us find our diplomats.

Sincerely,
-Sam Kavan, Lieutenant Secretary of Foreign Affairs, along with the rest of the Archipelago Department of Foreign Affairs:
Secretary of Foreign Affairs John Brown
Chief Diplomat Eitan Jackson
Minister of Foreign Affairs Kaylee Davis
Commander in Chief of the International Guard Ryan Stein
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Return to International Incidents