NATION

PASSWORD

Fly Cadyrra (closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Cadyrra
Civil Servant

Founded: May 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Fly Cadyrra (closed)

Postby Cadyrra » Wed May 22, 2019 3:12 am

www.flycadyrra.com.cy

Fly Cadyrra!

Our Mission

To provide an enjoyable flight experience at a fair price for everyone.

To those browsing the Official Website of Fly Caddyra:

Welcome!

It's an honour to see you here. Fly Cadyrra is all about delivering the best service we can deliver while making sure your flight will be completely safe. We guarantee you will enjoy your flight with our superb European or Middle Eastern cuisine; amazing flight attendants; cocktails and alcoholic drinks; and much more! I have seen how our flights have gone from just flying domestic flights to being able to fly to international destinations. Instead of relying on other foreign airlines, we can now do international flights by ourselves!

If you wish to have us fly to your destination, please fill up this form. Thank you for visiting. May the future bring Glory and Happiness to us all.

Yours sincerely,

Ahmed Yesu Phillippe
CEO of Fly Cadyrra

About Us

FLY CADYRRA

Founded: 15 March 1922
Hub: Port Brooke International Airport
Fleet size: 10
Intl. Destinations: 0
Headquarters:Port Brooke, Cadyrra
CEO: Ahmed Yesu Philippe
Company Motto: Superior Quality for All

Our History

Timeline
  • 1922 Fly Cadyrra is founded as Port Brooke Crown Flights by Frederic Ulster
  • 1923 First flight from Port Brooke to Soekabbier
  • 1924 Governor of Crown Territory of Cadyrra - Francis Wilson - arrives in Soekabbier using P.B.C.F.
  • 1926 Start of regular flights from Port Brooke to Soekabbier and back
  • 1929 P.B.C.F. CEO - Frederic Ulster - dies from heart attack. Killian O'Shea becomes CEO
  • 1934 First regular flights between Port Brooke and Al-Janub Town starts
  • 1935 First 'luxury' plane flight started. Shrimp Cocktails served.
  • 1937 First regular flights between Port Brooke and Mashriq Post starts
  • 1939 Unfortunate crash of one of the flights after a bird hit the engine. Ten dead.
  • 1940 First regular flights between Port Brooke and Soehijk starts
  • 1945 New CEO elected: Harrison de Roi
  • 1950 Tragedy of June 11th happens. Mass violence. Soekabbier domestic runway overrun. Two planes destroyed. Lockdown on all flights
  • 1951 Crown Government tightens security
  • 1956 Two terrorist attempt to shoot down a plane flying over the desert to Mashriq Post
  • 1959 British Dominion of Cadyrra formed on 1st June 1959
  • late 1959 Arab Rebellion begins. One plane shot down by 'Mohammedan forces' while going to Mashriq Post. Flights to M.P. cancelled
  • 1960 Flights armed with machine guns for self-defence.
  • 1961 New Gun Control laws banning rifles and pistols for 'potential Mohammedan' citizens do not affect P.B.C.F.
  • 1962 P.B.C.F. renamed to Port Brooke-Soekabbier Airways
  • Early 1963 New CEO: Phillip Neumann
  • 1963 Army forces use P.B.S.A. planes as transport.
  • 1965 Commonwealth forces arrive. P.B.S.A. no longer used as transport.
  • 1967 As the war is mainly limited to the desert and the west of Princely Isle, P.B.S.A. resumes flights to Sint Pieter and other cities.
  • 1970 New CEO: Charles McCoy
  • 1976 War ends in a complete Dominion victory.
  • 1980 British Dominion of Cadyrra renamed to Dominion of Cadyrra
  • 1990 Intense modernisation program begins.
  • 1992 New CEO: James Johnson
  • 2000 P.B.C.F. renamed to Fly Cadyrra
  • 2005 New CEO: Ahmed Yesu Phillippe
  • Present International flights are ready to be commenced

Our Fleet

The following planes make up our fleet:

Boeing 767

Bought during the intense modernisation phase of our company during the 1990s, these aeroplanes are not only still functional, but enjoyable to travel on as well. For Economy Class, enjoy the many channels we have on our 'Mini Tellies' attached to seat in front of yours. They are basically seat-back entertainment. If you want, you could upgrade to Premium Class and receive more leg-space and fine leather seats.

The 767 is a low-wing cantilever monoplane with a conventional tail unit featuring a single fin and rudder. The wings are swept at 31.5 degrees and optimized for a cruising speed of Mach 0.8 (533 mph or 858 km/h). Each wing features a supercritical airfoil cross-section and is equipped with six-panel leading edge slats, single- and double-slotted flaps, inboard and outboard ailerons, and six spoilers. The airframe further incorporates Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer composite material wing surfaces, Kevlar fairings and access panels, plus improved aluminium alloys, which together reduce overall weight by 1,900 pounds (860 kg) versus preceding aircraft.

To distribute the aircraft's weight on the ground, the 767 has a retractable tricycle landing gear with four wheels on each main gear and two for the nose gear. The original wing and gear design accommodated the stretched 767-300 without major changes. The 767-400ER features a larger, more widely spaced main gear with 777 wheels, tires, and brakes. To prevent damage if the tail section contacts the runway surface during takeoff, 767-300 and 767-400ER models are fitted with a retractable tail skid. The 767 has left-side exit doors near the front and rear of the aircraft.

In addition to shared avionics and computer technology, the 767 uses the same auxiliary power unit, electric power systems, and hydraulic parts as the 757. A raised cockpit floor and the same forward cockpit windows result in similar pilot viewing angles. Related design and functionality allow 767 pilots to obtain a common type rating to operate the 757 and share the same seniority roster with pilots of either aircraft.

Source: Wikipedia

Services

Economy

Fly Cadyrra has Economy Class aboard all flights. Customers can check in online, or at Fly Cadyrra counters. In the aeroplane, the seats are made of padded leather and are reclinable. 30 inches of legroom, Miny-Telly entertainment and satellite streaming to personal electronic devices. Gourmet meals will be provided for free on flights that are longer than four hours, otherwise, they have to be pre-ordered online or through a 'Buy-Before-Flight' service twenty-four hours before the flight. Vegetarian, Halal, and Kosher meals can be provided upon request. Other specifications can be made. Free snacks (peanuts, crisps, and popcorn) will be provided on all flights. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are also available.

Premium

Fly Cadyrra has Premium Class aboard all flights. Customers can check in online, or at Fly Cadyrra counters. Business Class customers will receive priority check-in queues, priority security queues, and priority boarding. In the aeroplane, the seats are larger than those in economy class and are made of fine leather. They can become flat-lie seats. Passengers are provided with 60 inches of legroom, blankets, personal Miny-Telly entertainment and mini-tablets (available upon request). Gourmet meals are available for free on flights more than two hours, otherwise, they have to be pre-ordered online or through a 'Buy-Before-Flight' service twelve hours before the flight. Vegetarian, Halal, and Kosher meals can be provided upon request. Other specifications can be made. Free snacks (peanuts, crisps, and popcorn) will be provided on all flights. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are also available.

Exquisite

Fly Cadyrra offers Exquisite Class onboard all flights. Customers or 'Gentlemen (or Ladies) of Class' as they are called in Exquisite Class can check in online, or at Fly Cadyrra counters. In selected areas, Fly Cadyrra will provide a limousine to pick you up and send you to the airport free of charge. Gentlemen of Class will receive priority check-in queues, priority security queues, and priority boarding. In the aeroplane, the seats are larger than those in Economy and Premium class and are made of fine leather. They can become flat-lie seats. Passengers are provided with 80 inches of legroom, blankets, personal Miny-Telly entertainment and mini-tablets (available upon request). Gourmet meals are available for free on flights more than one hour, otherwise, they have to be pre-ordered online or through a 'Buy-Before-Flight' service twelve hours before the flight. Vegetarian, Halal, and Kosher meals can be provided upon request. Other specifications can be made. Free snacks (peanuts, crisps, shrimp cocktails, caviar, and popcorn) will be provided on all flights. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are also available.
Last edited by Cadyrra on Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 12 times in total.
It's the former nation of Qaidi's new account! But that really doesn't matter.

Cadyrra
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Policies

Postby Cadyrra » Sat May 25, 2019 3:53 am

Policies

Baggage Allowance

Free Baggage Weight Allowance:

Economy: 25 kg (55Ibs)
Premium: 40 kg (88 ibs)
Exquisite: 50 kg (110 Ibs)

Restricted Items

Banned and Restricted Items:

Liquids and Cream: Toiletries, liquid components of e-cigarrettes, food items
Chemical Items: Acids, bleaches, peroxide, fertilisers, weed killers and insecticides
Stunning Devices: Electro-shock weapons containing dangerous goods, disabling and incapacitating chemicals, gases and sprays

Child Policy

Children up to 3 years old are not required to have their own seat. You must, however, notify Fly Cadyrra that you will be travelling with an infant on your lap. Lap children can only be held by passengers who are at least 16 years of age. Only one lap child is allowed per adult. If an adult is travelling with more than one baby, an additional seat will have to be bought for the baby. Safety seats will be provided for infants for a price of 25 Cadyrran Dollars. Lap children and infant seats are not allowed in Exit Rows.

Animal Policy

The rules for transporting your pets and animals will vary from country to country. Pets must be booked to travel with Fly Cadyrra Cargo, and they will be carried in the aircraft holding area. Charges for pets will depend on the size of the kennel, weight of your pet, and distance travelled.

Rules for Transport:

1. Your pet must travel in a container that is well ventilated
  2. The carrier must be large enough for your pet to sit, stand up, turn around, and lie down.
  3. Your pet’s travel container must be strong enough to protect your pet during the flight, be secure, and have a water and food container that is accessible from outside the carrier.

Last edited by Cadyrra on Thu May 30, 2019 4:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

Cadyrra
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Applications

Postby Cadyrra » Mon May 27, 2019 5:02 am

Application

Destination

Please fill out the following form:

Code: Select all
[pre][align=center][size=125]Fly Cadyrra Destination Application Form[/size][/align]

[b]Name of the Airport[/b] [i](answer here)[/i]
[b]Airport Code:[/b] [i](answer here)[/i]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Frequency[/b]
[b]Flights per week:[/b] [i] (answer here) [/i][/pre]

Partnership

[pre][align=center][size=125]Fly Cadyrra Partnership Application Form[/size][/align]

[b]Nation (Optional):[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Company:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Industry:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Terms and Conditions:[/b] [i] (answer here) [/i][/pre]

Sponsorship

[pre][align=center][size=125]Fly Cadyrra Partnership Application Form[/size][/align]

[b]Nation (Optional):[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Company:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Logo (compulsory):[/b] [i][/i][/pre]
Last edited by Cadyrra on Thu May 30, 2019 4:27 am, edited 7 times in total.

Cadyrra
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Cadyrra » Thu May 30, 2019 4:01 am

Destinations

Last edited by Cadyrra on Thu May 30, 2019 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cadyrra
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Cadyrra » Thu May 30, 2019 4:01 am

About Us | Policies | Application | Destinations | PARTNERS AND SPONSORS

Partners and Sponsors

Last edited by Cadyrra on Thu May 30, 2019 4:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to Global Economics and Trade