NATION

PASSWORD

The Straight White Folk are at it Again <<IC MT OPEN>>

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nazi James Charles Empire
Civilian

Founded: May 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Straight White Folk are at it Again <<IC MT OPEN>>

Postby Nazi James Charles Empire » Sun May 19, 2019 3:41 am

James Charles had taken heavy losses since the decisive Battle of Youtube which spelled a defeat for his fanbase. However he had a plan. After coalescing with the Hyperborean Nazi Consciousness Computer God on the Dark Side of the Moon james charles achieved bodhisattva status and communed with the deceased spirit of reinhard heydrich savitri devi and julius evola allowing him command over 6,666,666 undead nazi soldiers and 6,666,666 spirits of the dead fallen lgbtq of history. seizing control of Bolivia, James Charles had an opportunity to invade peru to achieve his gay hyperborran empire and annihilate all straight people.

"Sisters and" * smacks lips * "sweethearts, today We are here to declare total war against the straight white people and their straight white ways. us GAYs" *golf clap * *beyonce gif* "Gotta STAN together." James Charles hilarious joke made half the entire crowd do gay golf claps. Crossing his legs he continued "You wouldnt believe this sister........I have control of the French nuclear ARSENAL!!!! YASSSS!!!" The crowd laughed as he pulled out a detonator. "I have aimed the missiles at every straight white neighborhood in the United States honey. You.. *injale* gonna have no words for this honey. bItch!!!!"

Missile fires upward and aims to USA. White middle america trembles in. fear.

Nazi Jinland Empire
Attaché

Founded: Apr 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Jinland Empire » Sun May 19, 2019 3:44 am

「am witnessing homoBN race attempt human speech I am vomit」yan xishan ii "hillary von cao cao" create comment

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon May 20, 2019 11:53 pm

Nazi James Charles Empire: *** Troll account is DEAT'd. ***

Nazi Jinland Empire: A significant portion of your posts are effectively borderline spam. This one is right across the line and into plain nonsensical. *** Warning for spam. *** Considering your record, I'd start making more of an effort to not post spam, unless you actually want to lose all of your accounts.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon May 20, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to International Incidents