NATION

PASSWORD

Seeking Religious Regions & Nations

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Sacramentus
Civilian

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Seeking Religious Regions & Nations

Postby Sacramentus » Fri May 17, 2019 10:18 am

Greetings!

I hail from a region that is seeking fellow right wing, fundamentalist, zealous, and religious nations and regions for embassy networking. Please inbox me or directly initiate an embassy request with our region.

Grace and peace,
High Reverend Paul Chastain
Leader, Sacramentus
Diplomacy Officer, Cross Bearers

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri May 17, 2019 11:45 am

Hi! First off, this is the wrong subforum to post this in, so a mod will probably move it. Amenria is a religious nation, though we're staunchly anti-fundamentalist. If it's networking you want, I'm going to tell you that I've put you on my dossier so that I can easily find you once I get a religious pact running, which would require some plot buildup beforehand (spoiler alert: it involves vampires). This pact would be part of a bigger roleplay group name Weird Warfare, and membership in the pact would make you a member of WW. I look forward to cooperating with you. Cheers!

- RMD
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Return to Gameplay