NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Orphans left behind

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ematei
Civilian

Founded: May 16, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Embassy Orphans left behind

Postby Ematei » Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 pm

My region (Jap Toronto) has an orphaned embassy in the region the Embassy left from a previous incarnation of this region.

I even tried to refound the region to see if that would help clear that orphaned embassy. Still listed. Any suggestions as to how to get rid of it?

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu May 16, 2019 10:47 pm

I don't see any embassies in the refounded Jap Toronto. Are you sure it isn't something in your browser cache? Try a hard refresh - Ctrl-F5.

Edit: Oh, I see it in their Admin panel, but not in yours. Still, I'm not seeing how that is a problem for you.
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Thu May 16, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zymurgygenesis
Civilian

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Orphaned Embassies

Postby Zymurgygenesis » Fri May 17, 2019 3:21 pm

The orphaned embassy between [region=The Embassy] and [region=Jap Toronto] means that [region=Jap Toronto] if it were to play the Texas region's Embassy Oracle game would connect to [region=The Embassy], then to [region=United States of America], and not just the two regions that it is supposed to connect with that are near the end of the update. Right now, Jap Toronto has no embassies because of this orphan link issue.

Is there any way to disconnect that orphaned embassy.

Return to Technical