NATION

PASSWORD

Nordic Founding OOC/ Open

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Askeland Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 05, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Nordic Founding OOC/ Open

Postby Askeland Republic » Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Hello and welcome to the Nordic Founding Out of Character Thread.
The In Character is here, Please join us there after your application has been accepted


Below there is a some what enhanced Application for those that wish to join.


Welcome to Nordic Foundings, the Idea for this RP is to more or less dip my toe into roleplaying this nation. I wish to cover all of the major RP types but focus most of my effort on military RP. I wish to hopefully create my nation from the ground up using this RP. If you wish to join please Post the Application below.

Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
Name of Leader:
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles:
Intent of you Nation: (support or not support the founding of this nation)
ORBAT: (If war was declared)

This simple Application will help me understand which nation is joining me in the RP


Rules:


Rules are simple and straight forward. No god modding, adhere to the rules of nation states forums. I would also like each nation to put an effort into their post(s), use your characters and write about them. Write what they are doing where their going and what they are seeing. I enjoy reading others work not just my own, so try and put an effort into it.

Otherwise welcome to Nordic Founding Please post your Application and wait for me to approve it then feel free to post to the In Character Thread!

Below is my current claim in the region I will be joining:
Image
Last edited by Askeland Republic on Wed May 15, 2019 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Bruke
Senator
 
Posts: 4413
Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bruke » Tue May 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Still not sure what RL nordic nation you're declaring independence from.

User avatar
Askeland Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 05, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Askeland Republic » Tue May 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Bruke wrote:Still not sure what RL nordic nation you're declaring independence from.


I thought I made that clear....

So to sum it up, I'm not declaring Independence from any one nation but to claim a plot (like I have done in Ausozera) and declared it Independent and self-sufficient. As this is a Interest check and I have gotten my interest I will be setting up OOC and IC threads where we can organize ourselves. I will also go over rules and such there as well.

User avatar
Mythaca
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: May 13, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mythaca » Tue May 14, 2019 9:52 pm

I want to dip my toes into roleplaying as a nation and as a military as well! I have a couple ideas that I'm interested in: I've described them below as open-ended as possible and with a plot twist that I thought of off the top of my head. If no-one else volunteers to be an aggressor, I can roleplay as the aggressor. I don't mind losing, but I hope I can roleplay without breaking verisimilitude.

  • Support: Mythaca sent an ambassador to greet the new republic, but Askeland is under attack! The Mythic government sends a relief force by sea. (Subverted: Public opinion is completely opposed to intervention, but the government cannot let Askeland fall. Mythaca must contribute to the war effort without declaring war or engineer a casus belli that its public will accept.)
  • Don't support: Mythic corporations relied heavily on exploiting a poorly-organized Askeland. Now that there is a new Askeland government and with it the possibility of more regulated foreign trade and reneged loans, Mythaca sends a fleet to strong-arm Askeland into trade concessions and ceding an island. (Subverted: There's a bigger fish in the pond. Mythaca finds more in common with Askeland than with the larger invader and now has to try making an uneasy alliance with the Askeland Republic.)
Nation: Mythaca, or the Mythic Republic
Leaders: Consuls Archelaos and Sosthenes
Intent: Read above.
ORBAT: I need to do more research into what makes a believable modern military, but I want Mythaca to be a naval power and less willing to put boots on the ground.
Last edited by Mythaca on Tue May 14, 2019 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mythaca, or the Mythic Republic. An individual from Mythaca is called a Mythic.
Elevator pitch for Mythaca: A country in the 21st century CE with as many aspects of Ancient Greece and Rome as I can get away with.

User avatar
Hobbeebia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1139
Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hobbeebia » Tue May 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Bruke wrote:Still not sure what RL nordic nation you're declaring independence from.


It doesnt have to be RL

User avatar
Bruke
Senator
 
Posts: 4413
Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bruke » Tue May 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Hobbeebia wrote:
Bruke wrote:Still not sure what RL nordic nation you're declaring independence from.


It doesnt have to be RL


I know, but it’s still a good frame of reference to have.

User avatar
Orestea
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Orestea » Tue May 14, 2019 10:29 pm

I'm still a little unsure of the setting. Am I correct in thinking that Askeland is not declaring independence from any entity, but is instead declaring itself a united republic from several smaller states?

I'd like to participate to some extent, but I want to be rock-solid on the basics before I draft up Orestea's options. (I am also perfectly fine with Orestea being an antagonist, but as such a small country, it would be less a full-blown war and more a unique flashpoint.)

User avatar
Askeland Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 05, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Askeland Republic » Wed May 15, 2019 6:35 am

@Mythaca

Sounds good to me I like that you are fluid with this and have multiple routes to follow. Your accepted on the condition that you follow the rules that I have stated.

@Bruke

. . . I am unsure what I can say to make you understand. I am using a map from the region I am in the process of joining. There is a large swath of land that was unclaimed and I am claiming it as my own. it is literally like the vikings going and claiming Iceland or Greenland, it didn't belong to any one and the took it and claimed it for themselves. As I am attempting to make this modern tech. I am simply declaring the claimed land is Independant from the land around it and its borders with other nations.

Image
Here is the land I claimed (Blue nation)
Image
here is the rest of the map
As you can see Bruke there is no Real Life nations at all, ever, and if that is your only issue about this RP that I'm not using a real life nation to base my country off of and cant wrap your head around this concept then I can not help you any further, I'm sorry.


@Orestea

I got the Idea for this thread from a friend of mine. She had simply posted and people replied to it offering support to the fleeting but new nation. After 20 or some responses a nation that she also made claimed the islands belonged to them and attacked. Starting a conflict, more or less a kin to the Falklands Islands conflict. As I have minor islands and is mostly a land nation that I am currently developing this may just turn out me repelling invading soldiers while welcoming friendly diplomats. Standard NS affair without the oneliners and BS.
Last edited by Askeland Republic on Wed May 15, 2019 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Bruke
Senator
 
Posts: 4413
Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bruke » Wed May 15, 2019 7:25 am

Askeland Republic wrote:@Mythaca

Sounds good to me I like that you are fluid with this and have multiple routes to follow. Your accepted on the condition that you follow the rules that I have stated.

@Bruke

. . . I am unsure what I can say to make you understand. I am using a map from the region I am in the process of joining. There is a large swath of land that was unclaimed and I am claiming it as my own. it is literally like the vikings going and claiming Iceland or Greenland, it didn't belong to any one and the took it and claimed it for themselves. As I am attempting to make this modern tech. I am simply declaring the claimed land is Independant from the land around it and its borders with other nations.

(Image)
Here is the land I claimed (Blue nation)
(Image)
here is the rest of the map
As you can see Bruke there is no Real Life nations at all, ever, and if that is your only issue about this RP that I'm not using a real life nation to base my country off of and cant wrap your head around this concept then I can not help you any further, I'm sorry.


@Orestea

I got the Idea for this thread from a friend of mine. She had simply posted and people replied to it offering support to the fleeting but new nation. After 20 or some responses a nation that she also made claimed the islands belonged to them and attacked. Starting a conflict, more or less a kin to the Falklands Islands conflict. As I have minor islands and is mostly a land nation that I am currently developing this may just turn out me repelling invading soldiers while welcoming friendly diplomats. Standard NS affair without the oneliners and BS.


Sorry about the confusion, did not have a chance to read over and check until now. Good luck with the RP.

User avatar
Hobbeebia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1139
Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hobbeebia » Wed May 15, 2019 8:15 am

Name of Nation: The Ancient Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia
Name of Leader: The Triumphant Emperors of Hobbeebius Ikcarus XI, Ca'rl Ikcarus XI, Johnnius Ikcarus XI
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles: Ambassador Skyisaw
Intent of you Nation: Support / Diplomatic
ORBAT: None at the moment

User avatar
Kenmoria
Senator
 
Posts: 4460
Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Kenmoria » Wed May 15, 2019 9:08 am

Name of Nation: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
Name of Leader: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles:
  • Robín Choso, Vice Prime Minister
  • Jonathan Fletcherson, Minister of Foreign Affairs
  • Alexandre West, Head of IDS, a paramilitary organisation
Intent of you Nation: support or not support the founding of this nation) Support
ORBAT: (If war was declared) There’s no ORBAT yet
A representative democracy with a parliament of 535 seats
Kenmoria is Laissez-Faire on economy but centre-left on social issues
Located in Europe and border France to the right and Spain below
NS stats and policies are not canon, use the factbooks
Not in the WA despite coincidentally following nearly all resolutions
This is due to a problem with how the WA contradicts democracy
However we do have a WA mission and often participate in drafting
Current ambassador: James Lewitt

For more information, read the factbooks here.

User avatar
Askeland Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 05, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Askeland Republic » Wed May 15, 2019 9:17 am

Kenmoria wrote:Name of Nation: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
Name of Leader: Prime Minister Marco Woodson
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles:
  • Robín Choso, Vice Prime Minister
  • Jonathan Fletcherson, Minister of Foreign Affairs
  • Alexandre West, Head of IDS, a paramilitary organisation
Intent of you Nation: support or not support the founding of this nation) Support
ORBAT: (If war was declared) There’s no ORBAT yet


Welcome aboard, I see no reason not to accept you in as long as you follow the rules that I have stated in the OP I see no Issue.

User avatar
ThePenguinLand
Envoy
 
Posts: 255
Founded: May 05, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby ThePenguinLand » Wed May 15, 2019 9:48 am

Name of Nation: The Unified Federation of the PenguinLand and the Sovereign Dependency of the Arctic Union (Official state name).
Name of Leader: Federal President Mark Sergojvivic.
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles:
Dominic Ching Shen- International Ambassador.
Sergej Balvivic-Chief Minister (Head of the Lower House in Parliament).
Marlvin Andrejovic-Head of the Diplomatic corps and acting Minister of Foreign State Affairs.
Intent of you Nation: (support or not support the founding of this nation) Establish diplomatic channels and dialogue with Askeland and establish a possible deal with the new nation (so essientially support).
To expand:
Support: Stability in the region. Ratifying deals with countries in the region that form a formal relationship and system of communication.

Don't support : Hard line politicians want to export PenguinLand' s brand of socialism, which Askeland does not follow. Askeland ratifying deals that hurt the PenguinLand's stance or trade deals in the region.

ORBAT: (If war was declared) Not too sure if we would get involved in a full a war currently, yet if push comes to shove we would deploy naval forces and a small contingent of land forces to secure and defend territory.

(Important Note: Our nation is surprisingly in the hemisphere where penguins don't live. Comprising areas of Northern Russia and the Arctic. Since you're a Nordic nation it' s reasonable to assume you might have borders with us as we have lots of exclaves dotted around. I want to check first to see if that's ok).
(On second thoughts, you seem to be using a different map so I don't know if that whole point is relevant).
Last edited by ThePenguinLand on Wed May 15, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Penguins Forever, Penguins Today, Penguins Tomorrow!"
My Political Beliefs(May be updated now and again)

News from the PenguinLand Today: Oppermenia and True Carr 80 billion Peloso Economic aid bill still being disputed in Parliament,President Mark Sergojovivic gets extra two years to term now with six year term, Agricultural sector experiences 5.1% increase, Industrial subsides show manufacturing growth of 2%.

User avatar
Mythaca
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: May 13, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mythaca » Wed May 15, 2019 9:52 am

Askeland Republic wrote:@Mythaca

Sounds good to me I like that you are fluid with this and have multiple routes to follow. Your accepted on the condition that you follow the rules that I have stated.

Thanks! It looks like Kenmoria and Hobbeebia are declaring in support, so I'll be the bad guy. To repeat the rules, no god-modding, obey the forum rules, put some effort in, characterize. I tried to write a reluctant or sympathetic point of view in my first IC post. For the purpose of setting expectations I should be able to post IC about once a day, can't post on Fridays. I'll keep you updated.
Last edited by Mythaca on Wed May 15, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythaca, or the Mythic Republic. An individual from Mythaca is called a Mythic.
Elevator pitch for Mythaca: A country in the 21st century CE with as many aspects of Ancient Greece and Rome as I can get away with.

User avatar
Orestea
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Orestea » Wed May 15, 2019 11:14 am

Name of Nation: (People's Republic of) Orestea
Name of Leader: President Cherenebereck Habibi Eyasu
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles: Lieutenant Colonel Gaudenzia Magnani, leader of the Orestean Military Mission. Aklilu Yoni Yohannes, Orestean diplomat to Askeland.

Intent of your Nation:
Orestea officially supports the foundation of the Askeland Republic, and is explicitly helping its military organize and train for the cooperation ahead; primarily by training or advising and staging exercises where they play the role of OpFor. However, Lt Col Magnani and her cohorts have a secret mission, involving a level of exploitation and espionage, via taking advantage of the loose Askeland territories before their unification into a Republic. Their declaration of sovereignty, along with the restructuring this will cause, greatly upsets these plans. In turn, Magnani's group escalate the situation into a flashpoint.

Ground forces:
5th Mechanized Infantry Battalion - Lt Col Guadenzia Magnani
--22nd Command/Medical Company (1x Stryker MEV) - (acting) Major Raphel Petros Ayele
--113th Mechanized Infantry Co. (100x combat infantry, 12x Stryker ICV, 2x Stryker CV) - Captain Severa Lonero
--85th Mech.Inf. Co. (ditto) - Cpt Wambugua Wakiuru
--91st Mech.Inf. Co. (ditto) - Cpt Keambiroiro
--74th Support Weapons Platoon (1x Stryker MGS, 2x Stryker ATGM, 1x Stryker CV) - Lieutenant Maria Schaab

Total: 300x combat infantry, 36x Stryker ICV, 4x Stryker CV, 2x Stryker ATGM, 1x Stryker MGS, 1x Stryker MEV, unlisted support personnel and advisors.

Ground forces stated mission: Assist the Askeland Republic in the strategic and tactical organization of their ground forces. Ensure cooperation between the different armed forces as they unite into a single entity. Practice coordination with naval assets and coordination between the 5th Mech. Inf. Battalion and a culturally distinct foreign armed forces.

Air forces:
16th Training Squadron - 4x MiG-21UM "Mongol-B", 4x L-39ZA Albatros - Lt Col Sonia Musto
115th Fighter Squadron - 12x Mig-21bis "Fishbed-L" - Lt Col Cesare Forti
+ maintenance personnel.


Air forces stated mission: Train the Askeland Republic air forces in air-to-air and air-to-ground combat operations, further training of local aircrews, and coordination between ground, sea, and air forces. Practice coordination with naval assets and train the 115th Fighter Squadron in adverse climate operation.
Infantry:
-Last-generation protective gear and weapons. PASGT armor, FN FAL rifles, FN MAG machineguns, very little otherwise.
-Soft vehicles with cold-weather kits.

Armor:
-Stryker Interim Armored Vehicle, an eight-wheeled, two/three-man-crewed armored fighting vehicle. Light armor with smoke countermeasures. Descriptions:
---CV - Command Vehicle. Very lightly armed/unarmed field data and communication center.
---MEV - Medical Evacuation Vehicle. Unarmed, armored ambulance.
---ICV - Infantry Combat Vehicle. Can carry 9 mounted infantry, and has a Remote Controlled Weapon System on top. All of Orestea's have either M2 Browning, or M240, machineguns on top.
---ATGM - Anti Tank Guided Missile. Variant with a 2x TOW missile system atop it.
---MGS - Mobile Gun System. Essentially a fast, poorly armored tank. Has a sophisticated, autoloading 105mm cannon atop it.

All armed forces would, by necessity, be initially housed within or near official Askeland military installations. However, they would likely begin the official run of events by regrouping and organizing at a central location.
Note that the above antagonism does not preclude Mythaca being a primary aggressor.

User avatar
Rezmaeristan
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Rezmaeristan » Wed May 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Name of Nation:Kingdom of Rezmaeristan
Name of Leader:Grand Vizier Dishram Telnikad
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles:Chairperson Enk'tya Nekush leader of the Rezmaeristan Workers' Syndicalist Front; Shikhlu Ashkbari, Speaker of the Council of Syndicates, Iliyam Tirwani, Senior Chief of the United Syndicates; HG Marquis Jamishil Nurhala, Secretary of Foreign Relations; Vali Silavai, Chief Trade Officer for the North
Intent of you Nation: We support the founding of this nation. Although Rezmaeristan is non-interventionist, the RWSF would like to seek alliances with fascist movements abroad, if Askeland has any. Failing this, we seek to open up foreign relations, such as embassies, trade agreements, etc. Remember that Rezmaeristan has strict trade laws prohibiting the operation of foreign businesses on Rezmaeri soil, unless they are within an international transportation center(train station, bus terminal, waterport, airport), a consular zone, or a Free Trade City(there are three: Fazhi Kishkan, Surhebat, and Tasu'fuir. Within these city limits trade laws are relaxed.). Also remember we have vice taxes.
ORBAT: (If war was declared) Were this to happen we'd ready a Syndicate Protection Bureau assault group, which we could fly in in about what we estimate to be 10.5 hours. The SPB excels at urban warfare; they're trained for counter-insurgency and counter-coup, but can handle offensive warfare just as well. Rezmaeristan is landlocked but it has access to the ocean via lakes and rivers; there are 3 ocean-capable naval vessels; 2 light cruisers and 1 light carrier.
Don't interpret any of this as a threat; this is just a contingency plan.
Pro:Cultural Nationalism, Traditionalism, Workers' Rights, Fascism, Legal Equality, Two-State Solution, Limited Immigration, Environment
Anti:Capitalism, Communism, Globalism, Progressivism, Mass Immigration, Ethnic Nationalism, Balkanization, EU, Imperialism, Equality of Outcome,
Rezmaeristan mostly represents my views.
For the seven tribes!
A South-Central Asian national syndicalist elected monarchy, isolated by mountains and deserts.
"Neither left, nor right, nor even center" - Official position of the Mouvement Populaire de la Revolution

I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family
Important: The Factbook is the final "Canon" for Rezmaeristan. Any conflicting forum post information is non-canon.

User avatar
Cerinda
Envoy
 
Posts: 208
Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cerinda » Wed May 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Name of Nation: The People's Socialist Republic of Cerinda
Name of Leader: Andrei Kamriov
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles: Andrei Kamriov, Supreme Leader. Nikolai Petrov, Foreign Minister. Alexander Karin, Minister of Defence.
Intent of you Nation: (support or not support the founding of this nation) To support the indepence of Askeland, to establish friendly diplomatic relations and the creation of a pro Cerinda Party
Nation does not represent irl views.

User avatar
Russkiya Svyachena
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: May 10, 2019
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed May 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Name of Nation: Russkiya Svyachena
Name of Leader: Premier Svyatoslav Zhelezkin
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles: Natalia Sayanova - Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Intent of you Nation: Support
ORBAT: No war yet
Russian and Proud!
Наркотик не класс, я еду не хардбасс
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Pro: Putinism, Free Market Capitalism, President Putin, Conservatism, Gun Rights, DJT (To some extent), Nationalism, Russian Crimea
Neutral: LGBT Rights, EU, Gorbachev
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

User avatar
Askeland Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 05, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Askeland Republic » Wed May 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Hobbeebia wrote:Name of Nation: The Ancient Majestic Imperium of Hobbeebia
Name of Leader: The Triumphant Emperors of Hobbeebius Ikcarus XI, Ca'rl Ikcarus XI, Johnnius Ikcarus XI
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles: Ambassador Skyisaw
Intent of you Nation: Support / Diplomatic
ORBAT: None at the moment


Your accepted on the condition that you follow the rules that I have stated.

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Name of Nation: Russkiya Svyachena
Name of Leader: Premier Svyatoslav Zhelezkin
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles: Natalia Sayanova - Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Intent of you Nation: Support
ORBAT: No war yet


Your accepted on the condition that you follow the rules that I have stated.

Cerinda wrote:Name of Nation: The People's Socialist Republic of Cerinda
Name of Leader: Andrei Kamriov
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles: Andrei Kamriov, Supreme Leader. Nikolai Petrov, Foreign Minister. Alexander Karin, Minister of Defence.
Intent of you Nation: (support or not support the founding of this nation) To support the indepence of Askeland, to establish friendly diplomatic relations and the creation of a pro Cerinda Party


Your accepted on the condition that you follow the rules that I have stated. That last part "creation of a pro Cerinda Party" will probably not be possible but by all means try.

User avatar
Askeland Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 05, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Askeland Republic » Wed May 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Orestea wrote:Name of Nation: (People's Republic of) Orestea
Name of Leader: President Cherenebereck Habibi Eyasu
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles: Lieutenant Colonel Gaudenzia Magnani, leader of the Orestean Military Mission. Aklilu Yoni Yohannes, Orestean diplomat to Askeland.

Intent of your Nation:
Orestea officially supports the foundation of the Askeland Republic, and is explicitly helping its military organize and train for the cooperation ahead; primarily by training or advising and staging exercises where they play the role of OpFor. However, Lt Col Magnani and her cohorts have a secret mission, involving a level of exploitation and espionage, via taking advantage of the loose Askeland territories before their unification into a Republic. Their declaration of sovereignty, along with the restructuring this will cause, greatly upsets these plans. In turn, Magnani's group escalate the situation into a flashpoint.

Ground forces:
5th Mechanized Infantry Battalion - Lt Col Guadenzia Magnani
--22nd Command/Medical Company (1x Stryker MEV) - (acting) Major Raphel Petros Ayele
--113th Mechanized Infantry Co. (100x combat infantry, 12x Stryker ICV, 2x Stryker CV) - Captain Severa Lonero
--85th Mech.Inf. Co. (ditto) - Cpt Wambugua Wakiuru
--91st Mech.Inf. Co. (ditto) - Cpt Keambiroiro
--74th Support Weapons Platoon (1x Stryker MGS, 2x Stryker ATGM, 1x Stryker CV) - Lieutenant Maria Schaab

Total: 300x combat infantry, 36x Stryker ICV, 4x Stryker CV, 2x Stryker ATGM, 1x Stryker MGS, 1x Stryker MEV, unlisted support personnel and advisors.

Ground forces stated mission: Assist the Askeland Republic in the strategic and tactical organization of their ground forces. Ensure cooperation between the different armed forces as they unite into a single entity. Practice coordination with naval assets and coordination between the 5th Mech. Inf. Battalion and a culturally distinct foreign armed forces.

Air forces:
16th Training Squadron - 4x MiG-21UM "Mongol-B", 4x L-39ZA Albatros - Lt Col Sonia Musto
115th Fighter Squadron - 12x Mig-21bis "Fishbed-L" - Lt Col Cesare Forti
+ maintenance personnel.


Air forces stated mission: Train the Askeland Republic air forces in air-to-air and air-to-ground combat operations, further training of local aircrews, and coordination between ground, sea, and air forces. Practice coordination with naval assets and train the 115th Fighter Squadron in adverse climate operation.
Infantry:
-Last-generation protective gear and weapons. PASGT armor, FN FAL rifles, FN MAG machineguns, very little otherwise.
-Soft vehicles with cold-weather kits.

Armor:
-Stryker Interim Armored Vehicle, an eight-wheeled, two/three-man-crewed armored fighting vehicle. Light armor with smoke countermeasures. Descriptions:
---CV - Command Vehicle. Very lightly armed/unarmed field data and communication center.
---MEV - Medical Evacuation Vehicle. Unarmed, armored ambulance.
---ICV - Infantry Combat Vehicle. Can carry 9 mounted infantry, and has a Remote Controlled Weapon System on top. All of Orestea's have either M2 Browning, or M240, machineguns on top.
---ATGM - Anti Tank Guided Missile. Variant with a 2x TOW missile system atop it.
---MGS - Mobile Gun System. Essentially a fast, poorly armored tank. Has a sophisticated, autoloading 105mm cannon atop it.

All armed forces would, by necessity, be initially housed within or near official Askeland military installations. However, they would likely begin the official run of events by regrouping and organizing at a central location.
Note that the above antagonism does not preclude Mythaca being a primary aggressor.


Looks good, Carry On. (Accepted)


Mythaca wrote:
Askeland Republic wrote:@Mythaca

Sounds good to me I like that you are fluid with this and have multiple routes to follow. Your accepted on the condition that you follow the rules that I have stated.

Thanks! It looks like Kenmoria and Hobbeebia are declaring in support, so I'll be the bad guy. To repeat the rules, no god-modding, obey the forum rules, put some effort in, characterize. I tried to write a reluctant or sympathetic point of view in my first IC post. For the purpose of setting expectations I should be able to post IC about once a day, can't post on Fridays. I'll keep you updated.



Sounds good, Wouldn't be opposed if you worked with Orestea.


Rezmaeristan wrote:Name of Nation:Kingdom of Rezmaeristan
Name of Leader:Grand Vizier Dishram Telnikad
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles:Chairperson Enk'tya Nekush leader of the Rezmaeristan Workers' Syndicalist Front; Shikhlu Ashkbari, Speaker of the Council of Syndicates, Iliyam Tirwani, Senior Chief of the United Syndicates; HG Marquis Jamishil Nurhala, Secretary of Foreign Relations; Vali Silavai, Chief Trade Officer for the North
Intent of you Nation: We support the founding of this nation. Although Rezmaeristan is non-interventionist, the RWSF would like to seek alliances with fascist movements abroad, if Askeland has any. Failing this, we seek to open up foreign relations, such as embassies, trade agreements, etc. Remember that Rezmaeristan has strict trade laws prohibiting the operation of foreign businesses on Rezmaeri soil, unless they are within an international transportation center(train station, bus terminal, waterport, airport), a consular zone, or a Free Trade City(there are three: Fazhi Kishkan, Surhebat, and Tasu'fuir. Within these city limits trade laws are relaxed.). Also remember we have vice taxes.
ORBAT: (If war was declared) Were this to happen we'd ready a Syndicate Protection Bureau assault group, which we could fly in in about what we estimate to be 10.5 hours. The SPB excels at urban warfare; they're trained for counter-insurgency and counter-coup, but can handle offensive warfare just as well. Rezmaeristan is landlocked but it has access to the ocean via lakes and rivers; there are 3 ocean-capable naval vessels; 2 light cruisers and 1 light carrier.
Don't interpret any of this as a threat; this is just a contingency plan.


Sounds good Welcome!

User avatar
Orestea
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Orestea » Wed May 15, 2019 10:13 pm

I'd just like to say please do not expect the size of the post I just made coming from me going forward, except in important circumstances or if I'm interacting with a lot of people for some reason.

I had a little too much that I wanted to establish and did my best to cram it in, but from here on out all my posts will be in more or less the narrative present and generally smaller in size, if I can help it.

User avatar
Draycora
Secretary
 
Posts: 30
Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Draycora » Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 am

Name of Nation: The Principality of Draycora
Name of Leader: Prince Nyyrikki Häkkinen
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles:
    Akaati Paasikivi (PLIE, Minister of Foreign Policy and Diplomacy)
    Julija Saarinen (Diplomat, companion of the minister)
Intent of you Nation: the Principality supports the founding of this nation
ORBAT: None at the moment

User avatar
Askeland Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 05, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Askeland Republic » Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 am

Alot of writing for me to do I will have it done by tomorrow or late this evening. Steel yourselves because we now have the ball rolling on many of the story lines in the Rp and its going to get interesting.

User avatar
Askeland Republic
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: May 05, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Askeland Republic » Fri May 17, 2019 7:34 am

Draycora wrote:Name of Nation: The Principality of Draycora
Name of Leader: Prince Nyyrikki Häkkinen
Name(s) of Important Person(s) and their Roles:
    Akaati Paasikivi (PLIE, Minister of Foreign Policy and Diplomacy)
    Julija Saarinen (Diplomat, companion of the minister)
Intent of you Nation: the Principality supports the founding of this nation
ORBAT: None at the moment


Look good, As long as you abide by the rule stated your accepted.

User avatar
ThePenguinLand
Envoy
 
Posts: 255
Founded: May 05, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby ThePenguinLand » Fri May 17, 2019 8:18 am

I think I might've been slipped as my application was posted a few days ago, I just want to know if I've been accepted not.
"Penguins Forever, Penguins Today, Penguins Tomorrow!"
My Political Beliefs(May be updated now and again)

News from the PenguinLand Today: Oppermenia and True Carr 80 billion Peloso Economic aid bill still being disputed in Parliament,President Mark Sergojovivic gets extra two years to term now with six year term, Agricultural sector experiences 5.1% increase, Industrial subsides show manufacturing growth of 2%.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ammoras, Bluquse, Independant Canada, Of Greater Germania, ThePenguinLand, Victorious Decepticons

Advertisement

Remove ads