NATION

PASSWORD

How would YL react to...

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
User avatar
Aision
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Dec 26, 2016
New York Times Democracy

How would YL react to...

Postby Aision » Thu May 09, 2019 12:23 pm

How would your leader react to the event proposed by the previous player? Then present your own scenario.

If your leader is married (or has some other form of life partner):
YL wakes up in a parallel universe that is almost exactly like their own except that they and their spouse have never met, any biological children they had with them never existed any adopted children were never adopted by them. They are single unless they left their previous partner for their current one, in which case they are still with the old partner.

If your leader is single:
YL wakes up in a parallel universe that is almost exactly like their own except they are married to someone they have never met and have children with them, biological if possible, adopted if not.
A Germano-Polynesian nation located on a paradisic South Sea archipelago and founded on Enlightenment ideals, the Free State of Aision of Aision is a cosmopolitan bastion of liberty and rationalism, notable for its devotion to science, utopian green architecture and costumed superheroes.
Ex Scientia, Sapientia!
[Population, taxes, employment and policies (and in particular "Polygamy", "No Judiciary", "No Prisons", "No Zoos") not canon!)
Alts: The Eutaxis, Mammonia, Padurea Sinistra, The Superbian Syndicate

User avatar
Catalibla
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Catalibla » Tue May 14, 2019 5:08 pm

"Oh, nein... zhis is all a dream, surely... [...] It isn't a dream, is it? Bu-but... Amber..."
- sad Elsa
YL enters their office/free-time room/whatever after a long day of running the country but SURPRISE!
It's YL's birthday and every one of their friends is there to surprise them with a party!
Last edited by Catalibla on Tue May 14, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catalibla is a little micronation in the Alps; we would like to stay away from your drama, and we're in a love triangle with Switzerland and Austria
2019 | MT tech level | Population is ~53,000

CBN News | There is nothing newsworthy at the moment

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue May 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Catalibla wrote:"Oh, nein... zhis is all a dream, surely... [...] It isn't a dream, is it? Bu-but... Amber..."
- sad Elsa
YL enters their office/free-time room/whatever after a long day of running the country but SURPRISE!
It's YL's birthday and every one of their friends is there to surprise them with a party!

Hang out for a while, than go upstairs for the wifes gift.

The Avengers save your capital and family from Hydra.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Crysuko
Senator
 
Posts: 4847
Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Crysuko » Tue May 14, 2019 6:26 pm

"I shall personally pin a Gold Cross on all of them. I'll have Stark's ear about help with the reconstruction though" -President Distel Neos. Note, the gold cross is the highest military honor in Crysuko.

A bungled attempt to extort money from the leader occurs via social media.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

¡A Las Barricades!
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue May 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Crysuko wrote:"I shall personally pin a Gold Cross on all of them. I'll have Stark's ear about help with the reconstruction though" -President Distel Neos. Note, the gold cross is the highest military honor in Crysuko.

A bungled attempt to extort money from the leader occurs via social media.

Good thing, President Corbett doesn't use social media.

A military early warning officer ignores protacall by not calling in a missle detection, but prevents a nuclear war.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Inkopolitia
Envoy
 
Posts: 251
Founded: Mar 06, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Inkopolitia » Tue May 14, 2019 6:45 pm

"I'd respect this man for his bravery on defending us all from nuclear demise, to be honest." -Queen Surume of Inkopolitia




Some mischevious squidkipds spray YL's clothes with ink
United States Of Inkopolita
<コ:彡 Woomy! <コ:彡
The Woomy Times: Inkling Supremacist Riots calm down as the nations of Inkopolitia and Callaxium come to terms | Inkopolitia intervenes in the Xaerian border as Xaerian rebel aircraft violate Inkopolitia's airspace | Inkopolitian government accepts cooperation with the Xaerian government to crush the Xaerian insurgents
Inkopolitia International Q&A
Capitalism, Libertarianism
Communism
♀️

Discord: Aguilar#4373

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue May 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Inkopolitia wrote:"I'd respect this man for his bravery on defending us all from nuclear demise, to be honest." -Queen Surume of Inkopolitia




Some mischevious squidkipds spray YL's clothes with ink

(Laughs) well I guess this is revenge for my catfish dinner yesterday.

Your son is Spiderman.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Crysuko
Senator
 
Posts: 4847
Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Crysuko » Tue May 14, 2019 6:54 pm

"I have a son who lives in America. how did this happen? I was born sterile" -President Neos

YL gains a secret admirer who sends them creepy fan mail on a regular basis
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

¡A Las Barricades!
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

User avatar
Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7932
Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Tue May 14, 2019 6:56 pm

Crysuko wrote:
YL gains a secret admirer who sends them creepy fan mail on a regular basis

Creepy mail? Have Domestic Intelligence find him and then drag him to Debugging to have his obvious glitch fixed.

Your leader wakes up and finds that his body has been roboticized, but not powerfully enough to defeat a Decepticon.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.


The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Victorious Decepticons wrote:
Crysuko wrote:
YL gains a secret admirer who sends them creepy fan mail on a regular basis

Creepy mail? Have Domestic Intelligence find him and then drag him to Debugging to have his obvious glitch fixed.

Your leader wakes up and finds that his body has been roboticized, but not powerfully enough to defeat a Decepticon.

Great now I have the energy of a man half my age, and can have fun in bed again. (President Corbett is an above average 55 year old man)

Your sister is actually your mother, and your mother is actually your grandma.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Hyperion Remnant Fleet
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Mar 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hyperion Remnant Fleet » Wed May 15, 2019 6:09 am

"What the fuck is going on, Megumi (Android 21). Actually, who the fuck wrote and pre-ordained this shit. Don't tell my not-mother, Hildegard, is actually my grandmother? Man, my circuits are frying up trying to comprehend this."
~ Tsali'ah Maksymilian Marszalek


There's a hostage situation where terrorists kidnaps YL's loved ones and they demand YL to have sex with a pig on live TV to release said loved one. All attempts to locate the kidnapper has failed. How will YL react?
Cosmos Zion
Year: 2081/0081 IC | Overview | Characters | Folk Tune
We are multiversal space refugees with a history and mentality forged by ethno-religious persecution and devastating battles that drives our warrior culture and spiritual creed. A few have moved on after the destruction of our homeplanet but most have not. Yet, through the ages and the universe, we have persevered and we'll find our "Cosmic Zion" as Ronuva (Jehovah) has promised. Set 23 years after the events of The Intermarian Order.
Here's a simplified story of our nation and what is really going on - Here's an IC version of our flag.

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed May 15, 2019 6:15 am

Hyperion Remnant Fleet wrote:"What the fuck is going on, Megumi (Android 21). Actually, who the fuck wrote and pre-ordained this shit. Don't tell my not-mother, Hildegard, is actually my grandmother? Man, my circuits are frying up trying to comprehend this."
~ Tsali'ah Maksymilian Marszalek


There's a hostage situation where terrorists kidnaps YL's loved ones and they demand YL to have sex with a pig on live TV to release said loved one. All attempts to locate the kidnapper has failed. How will YL react?

Round up every one of those d** terorists and thretan war if they don't give back my family!

Your spouse is hit by a bullet meant for you.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Czechoeuropa
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Apr 21, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Czechoeuropa » Wed May 15, 2019 6:17 am

Personally find and kill the shooter.


YL wakes up with a hangover and someone in their bed.

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed May 15, 2019 6:22 am

Czechoeuropa wrote:Personally find and kill the shooter.


YL wakes up with a hangover and someone in their bed.

D** not again, Jimmy my boy (VP) drag whoever this is to your room.
VP takes the Fall.

Your enemy's erupt into civil war.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Terre de beautes
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre de beautes » Wed May 15, 2019 6:23 am

Laugh subtly

His/Her wife/husband dying
Factbooks in progress

User avatar
Tetradimensional Overworld
Attaché
 
Posts: 95
Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tetradimensional Overworld » Wed May 15, 2019 6:25 am

I don't have any... so, you can't make a non-existing person die.
~ Erik Hammyrst




All the Japanese starts to speak Latvian
The reincarnate version of my preteen fantasy about exploring the 4th dimension.
"If it is cruel to have a child as a soldier, is it crueler to have him/her as a general?" ~ Me, about this nation
http://www.politiscales.net/en_US/resul ... 0&reli=100
A 7.35 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Skolipendra Organization
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: May 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Skolipendra Organization » Wed May 15, 2019 6:26 am

Ninja'd. Post expunged.
Last edited by Skolipendra Organization on Wed May 15, 2019 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed May 15, 2019 6:30 am

Tetradimensional Overworld wrote:I don't have any... so, you can't make a non-existing person die.
~ Erik Hammyrst




All the Japanese starts to speak Latvian

Dang it, they just adapted English.

Your daughter married into a royal family, but you later find out it's because she got pregnant during a one night stand with the Prince.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Crysuko
Senator
 
Posts: 4847
Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Crysuko » Wed May 15, 2019 8:20 am

"At least she's taking responsibility. I wonder how they'll react to having communist in-laws" -President Neos

a group of scruffy nerds proclaim their desire to be YL's personal guards.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

¡A Las Barricades!
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

User avatar
Tetradimensional Overworld
Attaché
 
Posts: 95
Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tetradimensional Overworld » Wed May 15, 2019 8:23 am

If they can guard me, then so be it.
~ Erik Hammyrst




A person expresses their romantic love to YL
The reincarnate version of my preteen fantasy about exploring the 4th dimension.
"If it is cruel to have a child as a soldier, is it crueler to have him/her as a general?" ~ Me, about this nation
http://www.politiscales.net/en_US/resul ... 0&reli=100
A 7.35 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed May 15, 2019 8:25 am

Tetradimensional Overworld wrote:If they can guard me, then so be it.
~ Erik Hammyrst




A person expresses their romantic love to YL

I'm sorry but I love my wife.

Your Allies kick you out of the alliance.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Oceanum Imperium
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Oceanum Imperium » Wed May 15, 2019 8:31 am

"What how could this happen! Fine I thought I was loyal but apparently I wasn't good enough farewell." As I walk away I inform my diplomats to renegociat relations with our former enemies to consider joining their alliance to threaten my old one.

Communist uprising or facist uprising.

User avatar
Czechoeuropa
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Apr 21, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Czechoeuropa » Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 am

"Mobilise the army and show these filthy communists what a real man looks like" ~ Marshal Zima


A film being released about them that heavily mocks them, along the lines of The Interview

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 am

Oceanum Imperium wrote:"What how could this happen! Fine I thought I was loyal but apparently I wasn't good enough farewell." As I walk away I inform my diplomats to renegociat relations with our former enemies to consider joining their alliance to threaten my old one.

Communist uprising or facist uprising.

Death to the reds.

Your son comes out as a tucansexual.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
Yegla Islands
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Yegla Islands » Wed May 15, 2019 8:41 am

Czechoeuropa wrote:A film being released about them that heavily mocks them, along the lines of The Interview


"Ah, how these foreign filmmakers flatter me. Well, it would be a sad regime for me to have built, were it unable to withstand a good laugh."
-Dmitri Rasputin, Vozhd of Yegla Islands




Christian Confederation wrote:Your son comes out as a tucansexual.


"Live and let live, I suppose. Although I'm sure this would qualify as bestiality, and therefore be illegal. Hold on a moment - since when do I have a son? Who are you?"
-Dmitri Rasputin, Vozhd of Yegla Islands




Waking up to find their house covered in graffiti.
Last edited by Yegla Islands on Wed May 15, 2019 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Federal Bureaucracy of Yegla Islands is a nation forged from a war-torn, ownerless state into a gleaming bastion of socialism, scientific advancement and personal freedoms. Can be seen as a strange amalgam of Cuba and Norway, with patently ridiculous tax rates balanced out by a plethora of government-funded amenities for its citizens. Religion is ignored, the military is powerful beyond reason, and the government manages to function despite its monstrous size. All this balances on the shoulders of an ex-revolutionary, questionably-human, mostly-benevolent dictator. Oh, and they've discovered magic a while ago.


Yes, this nation uses NS stats. Sort of. In a general kind of way. Canon policies may be found here.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cumberland and the Red River, Elfland, Federation of Sarawak, Goldgamia, North German Realm, Pensyltuckee Island, Powelania, Saranidia, Tetradimensional Overworld, The Dixvia, The Pendulum Wars, Walkerfort

Advertisement

Remove ads