NATION

PASSWORD

Martial Law in Kuominwave (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Martial Law in Kuominwave (Closed)

Postby Kuominwave » Mon May 06, 2019 1:53 pm

At 10:25 am ET, the Heavenly Alliance of Allah’s Righteousness, an Islamofascist terrorist group bombed the Hall of Justice in the Capital and fired on hundreds of exposed bystanders, leaving 108 dead and 500+ wounded. Several simultaneous bombings occurred in other areas throughout the western sectors of the city, causing hundreds of further casualties. Enemy strength is estimated to be 500,000 terrorists. In order to maintain law and order and to prevent the spread of the violence, peacekeepers have declared martial law throughout the capital, preventing civilians from exiting or entering.

Civilians are ordered to remain indoors; local civil authorities are relieved of their duty and are also ordered to remain indoors; any persons not directly reporting to the national government will be shot on sight starting 5:00 pm. Foreigners are ordered to return to their embassies and await evacuation by their respective countries.

The Kuominwave Empire permits military assistance from foreign countries in suppressing the terrorist scum in the capital.

Tech Level: MT, PMT

Code: Select all
[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Number of troops:[/b]
[b]Purpose (Evacuation of embassies/Military Assistance to Kuominwave/Assisting Islamic terrorist forces):[/b]

Example:
Name of Nation: Kuominwave
Number of troops: 2,000,000
Purpose (Evacuation of embassies/Military Assistance to Kuominwave/Assisting Islamofascist scum): Assisting Islamic terrorist forces

OOC: I don't roleplay much, trying to learn how to properly roleplay
Last edited by Kuominwave on Sat May 11, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OOC: This nation does not represent my political views, I don't know how to politic.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Mon May 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Can I recommend putting ‘(OOC)’ the end of the title of the thread, so we can distinguish between and IC (In Character) thread, and and OOC (Out of Character), where we can sign up and talk about plot.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Mon May 06, 2019 2:17 pm

Ausinia wrote:Can I recommend putting ‘(OOC)’ the end of the title of the thread, so we can distinguish between and IC (In Character) thread, and and OOC (Out of Character), where we can sign up and talk about plot.

Very well
OOC: This nation does not represent my political views, I don't know how to politic.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Mon May 06, 2019 3:59 pm

Name of Nation: The United Commonwealth of Ausinia
Number of troops: Starting: 50,000 subject to more
Purpose:Evac of Civilians/ military intervention in protecting the sovereign state.

Our intentions are clear, remove, wether peacefully or otherwise, any radicals from the capital
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Mon May 06, 2019 5:47 pm

Hi mate this looks like an interesting thread. I’d be happy to be a part of it.

The angle for New Hayesalia would be intriguing because we obviously don’t have a large number of connections ICly. That being said New Hayesalia has a considerable merchant marine (flag of convinience state) and protecting civilian ships with our flag is a likely response to major conflicts suddenly appearing.

With that in mind I could see us deploying a naval task group with some Marines who would provide security aboard vessels - not strictly on land. That would support our interests in maintaining security for our merchant fleet.

Name of Nation: New Hayesalia
ORBAT:
Sea Security - Ajax class aircraft carrier group holding in international waters. New Hayesalian Marines providing armed security aboard NH flagged vessels, armed with small arms. Sections of 6 men per ship, generally, possibly supported by sailors. Up to a total of 400 Marines.

Purpose (Evacuation of embassies/Military Assistance to Kuominwave/Assisting Islamofascist scum): Providing security to New Hayesalian flagged merchant ships. Evacuating New Hayesalian citizens and approved foreign nationals from the country. This would require a few aircraft and an Airfield Defence Guards element, company sized, and some non-combatant support staff.

Keen to come aboard :)

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Tue May 07, 2019 5:21 am

Name of Nation: Yuyencia
Number of troops: 1 000
Purpose (Evacuation of embassies/Military Assistance to Kuominwave/Assisting Islamic terrorist forces): Assist Kuominwave government againt Muslim threat
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Northern Saralonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Saralonia » Tue May 07, 2019 10:58 am

Name of Nation: Northern Saralonia
Number of troops: 7,000 Saralonian Marines to assist the government in keeping peace
Purpose (Peace Keeping forces and aid along with counter terrorist operations):
My True Political Views remain a mystery

Also, we don't use NS Stats

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Tue May 07, 2019 1:24 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:Hi mate this looks like an interesting thread. I’d be happy to be a part of it.

The angle for New Hayesalia would be intriguing because we obviously don’t have a large number of connections ICly. That being said New Hayesalia has a considerable merchant marine (flag of convinience state) and protecting civilian ships with our flag is a likely response to major conflicts suddenly appearing.

With that in mind I could see us deploying a naval task group with some Marines who would provide security aboard vessels - not strictly on land. That would support our interests in maintaining security for our merchant fleet.

Name of Nation: New Hayesalia
ORBAT:
Sea Security - Ajax class aircraft carrier group holding in international waters. New Hayesalian Marines providing armed security aboard NH flagged vessels, armed with small arms. Sections of 6 men per ship, generally, possibly supported by sailors. Up to a total of 400 Marines.

Purpose (Evacuation of embassies/Military Assistance to Kuominwave/Assisting Islamofascist scum): Providing security to New Hayesalian flagged merchant ships. Evacuating New Hayesalian citizens and approved foreign nationals from the country. This would require a few aircraft and an Airfield Defence Guards element, company sized, and some non-combatant support staff.

Keen to come aboard :)

According to a recent military report, a group of 82 Islamist terrorists have been cornered, but are holding approximately 30 nationals from New Hayesalia as hostages. The Emperor condemns this deplorable act by the Islamists and expresses his condolences for New Hayesalia and the hostages, hoping all will turn out well. Kuominwavean special forces and New Hayesalian Marines are preparing to storm the building in 2 hours.

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Sat May 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Update (2 months after start of the crisis):

After two months of bloody fighting, the combined efforts of all Kuominwavean and allied nations' forces have all but annihilated the Islamofascists, with the remnants of them hiding out in besieged and isolated pockets with no chance of escape. Geng Wu, the Political Commissar of the military's Capital Garrison, issued a statement at 6:28 PM ET:
"This crisis caused by those Islamofascist scum is all but over. We estimate that it will take at most a week to completely annihilate the terrorists. Residents hiding in unsecured sectors are asked to remain in shelter and await rescue by IPF forces. The curfew has been lifted for all other residents. We assure you, the deaths of countless innocent people will be avenged! The enemy ringleaders will be brought to justice!"

Two weeks later, the captured leaders of the Heavenly Alliance of Allah’s Righteousness are brought to the execution site, where a firing squad awaits them, all being broadcast on state television, where Emperor Shi Shanghen makes a bombastic speech:
"Today, you have all gathered here to see justice served. Today, it shall be served against the Islamofascist terrorists! The hand of retribution shall smite those who committed the evil act of terrorism against the Empire's citizens! Let this serve as a warning... to those who seek to destroy our nation from outside or within!"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents