NATION

PASSWORD

Second Invasion of Mangabia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 22, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Second Invasion of Mangabia

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:48 am

The Gatussian Government states its intention to reclaim the Huhn Waterway from Communist Mangabia for the second time. The armed forces have regained its morale after a crushing defeat near the East Huhn River.

Gatussia assembles an invasion force.

Troops: 230,000
Elite special forces: 2,900
Main battle tanks: 2,100
APC/IFVs: 2,788
Attack helicopters: 34
Transport helicopters: 57
Fighter jets: 84
Bombers: 24
Cargo planes: 50

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:10 am

The Mangabian People’s Army is ready to defend the motherland.

Mangabian People’s Ground Forces

Troops: 90,000
Tanks: 4,000
APCs: 3,122
Self-propelled artillery: 972
Missile launchers: 557
Helicopters: 124

Mangabian People’s Air Force

Fighter jets: 68 [MiG-23, MiG-21, Su-27]
Transport planes: 12
SAM systems: 209 [S-75, S-200, S-300]

Paramilitary

Guerilla units: 12,000

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:40 am

News about the invasion reaching The D.R.I.P. Has made it make a decision. To support the Mangabian Government ad oppose to the Gatussia government for:

”Its aggressive actions against The Mangabian Government as declaring war for the second time.”

“Volunteers” sent.

Troops: 120.000
Tanks: 45 (leopard 2)
Transport helicopters: 35 (Ka-60 Kasatka)
Attack helicopters: 14 (5 Z-19 & 9 Mi-24 SuperHind)
Fighter jets: 28 (2 Su-57 & 3 J-20 & 6 IA IF-X & 17 Su-35)
Bombers: 8 (Tupolev Tu-160)

And 12 million dollars for the war effort.
We, The D.R.I.P., are not at war with the Gattusian government. Just “Volunteers” sent by the D.R.I.P. Government
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:36 am

Gatussian missiles hit the town of Ong Shun, Democratic Republic of Mangabia. At least 231 civilians dead, including 4 guerilla men.

A Gatussian armoured column heading to Tong Hue has been stopped. About 35 tanks damaged, 50 cargo trucks burned.

A squadron of Gatussian Dassault Mirage 2000 bombed Shin Thuan province destroying 8 bridges. Heavy firefight ensued. 90 Gatussian infantry men dead, 140 Mangabian guerillas killed.

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:38 am

Thank you government of D.R.I.P. your money has been used to buy rice supplies to be distributed in Shin Thuan.

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:43 am

Gatussia lost 17 aircraft to Mangabian S-200 missiles. Seven Gatussian Rafale B downed in a dogfight against four MPAF Sukhoi Su-27s.

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:46 am

Mangabian People's Army recaptured Ong Shun. Gatussian ground units forced to retreat losing 190 men, hundreds more pinned down by guerilla gunfire. MPA tanks destroyed nine Gatussian cargo trucks.

Akrenea
Secretary

Founded: Sep 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Akrenea » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:03 pm

The government of Akrenea has decided to support Gatussia. The bombing of Mangabian military bases has begun.

Strassea
Lobbyist

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Strassea » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:00 pm

The Republic of Strassea welcomes the decision of the government of Akrenea. Strassea and Akrenea are both democracies and will serve as a wall against communism. Strassea will provide four-year crude supplies to Akrenea.
Last edited by Strassea on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strassea
Lobbyist

Postby Strassea » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:04 pm

Strassea has sent 350 Starvid-1 missiles to Gatussia.

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:07 pm

At least 10 Indonesian Peoples advisers have been killed in Akrenean bombings. About 20 Mangabian guerilla units have died.
Last edited by Mangabia on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Gatussian forces have been defeated in Ong Shun but currently shelling Tong Hue. Four hundred special forces preparing to enter.

Akrenea
Secretary

Founded: Sep 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Akrenea » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:15 pm

Strassea wrote:The Republic of Strassea welcomes the decision of the government of Akrenea. Strassea and Akrenea are both democracies and will serve as a wall against communism. Strassea will provide four-year crude supplies to Akrenea.

Thanks for the supplies

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:46 pm

In response to the killings of 30 people, which 10 of them are nusantaran, we have sent a Bombing mission to the nearby Gatusian base ,who has been shelling Tong Hue, with one of our modified supersonic bombers (the Tupolev Tu-160).
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:51 pm

The bombing was almost a failure with one of the AA almost shooting down the bomber, though almost half of the gatussian artillery on the base was wiped and cripling 4 Jets

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Indonesian Peoples removed Gatussian artillery threat. Mangabian People's Ground Forces are pushing back Gatussian defensive lines. About 11,300 Gatussians have surrendered, 614 have been killed. 400 Mangabian guerillas and 114 regular army troops have died. Mangabian People's Air Force conducting aerial bombardment against enemy supply lines to ensure they cannot reach Huhn River.

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:33 pm

Unconfirmed number of Akrenean aircraft reportedly downed by Mangabian S-300 SAM systems.

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:38 pm

Surviving Gatussian ground units retreating from Tong Hue. Going back to base in Shin Thuan. Upon returning, special forces faced ambush attacks. 250 Mangabian guerillas killed 500 became POWs. Only 70 Gatussians killed.
Last edited by Gatussia on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Strassea
Lobbyist

Postby Strassea » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:48 pm

Strassea agrees to resupply Gatussia. The assistance was given as loans.

Main battle tanks: 100 Al-Khalid tank
Fighter jets: 12 MiG-29, 4 Panavia Tornado IDS
Cruise missiles: 98 Starvid-1 Cruise Missiles
Last edited by Strassea on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pennsylvania Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Freedom TIME!

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Washington Responds!

President Thomas Charles Eckhart has made an official statement. "We support the people of Gatussia in reclaiming the Huhn Waterway From the Red communists of Mangabia. However, The Indonesian Communists have sent in volunteer forces which are actually Indonesian military units disguised as volunteers. This will not be tolerated. We will throw our total and complete support towards the Gatussian people and we will send in our own forces to deal with the red communist forces in Gatussia. God bless America"

US Forces Begin amassing at the philipines

A US Aircraft Carrier strike group has begun amassing in The Phillipines Consisting of 1 Nimitz class aircraft carrier. Two Destroyers Two Frigates 75 American Aircraft 5 submarines they strike group will head for Gatusssia to begin the strategic bombing of Manngabian military positions. The UCA Pledges to give the Gatussians economic support and has begun sending them more modern weapons and has also started sending UCA Military advisors to assist the Gatussians in defending their land. The UCA Will send over 60,000 American forces into gatussia to assist the gatussian armed forces
Last edited by Pennsylvania Commonwealth on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism, put this in your signature
(Please Refer to This Nation as the American Government in RP)

(Cough Cough Nation Does Not represent my real views It's stolen from AVP)

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:25 pm

To: The Government of Pennsylvania Commonwealth

What you are doing is against international law. When we won the first war with the Gatussians we offered to partition the Huhn Waterway. We agreed to channel the water from the southern river to East Gatussia but they rejected the offer. They want 100 per cent of the waterway. We have exhausted our remedies when offering peace with Gatussia.

From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of the Democratic Republic of Mangabia

Gatussia
Bureaucrat

Postby Gatussia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Southern Mangabia has held a referendum. The people of the south wanted to be free from the oppressive rule of the Mangabian Communist Party. They want a new state. It will be called South Mangabia.

South Mangabia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:41 pm

Pennsylvania Commonwealth please send aid to fight the north.

Pennsylvania Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania Commonwealth » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Gatussia wrote:Southern Mangabia has held a referendum. The people of the south wanted to be free from the oppressive rule of the Mangabian Communist Party. They want a new state. It will be called South Mangabia.

(slow down there tiger. i dont think you have the right to rp as the mangabian people without permission, At least conquer them before you freedom them)

American Forces begin the strategic bombing of mangabian military bases

American Bombers have begun bombing military bases belonging to mangabia near the Gatussian border in an attempt to relieve pressure on the Gatussian forces. American U2 Spy Planes have started flying into Mangabia in order to photograph airforce bases in Mangabia. The Americans have begun giving a large amount of weapons to the Gatussian forces
Last edited by Pennsylvania Commonwealth on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human Male
'Murican
Pennslyvania Boi

TG Me. I love telegrams

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism, put this in your signature
(Please Refer to This Nation as the American Government in RP)

(Cough Cough Nation Does Not represent my real views It's stolen from AVP)

Mangabia
Bureaucrat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Mangabian War

Postby Mangabia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:06 pm

This war is no longer about protecting the Huhn Waterway. The war has escalated we have no choice but to fight back.

Objectives:

1. To reunite Mangabia.
2. To save the Motherland and repel the invaders.
Last edited by Mangabia on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents