NATION

PASSWORD

Borderlands: Forgotten Pandorian Tales (OOC/Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Borderlands: Forgotten Pandorian Tales (OOC/Signups)

Postby Aeritai » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:27 pm

Welcome to Pandora kiddos! The planet that will not hesitate to kill you within five seconds as soon as you step on the planet itself. Unless you are a local of this planet then your survival chances 80%! Now you may be asking why would anyone be interested in this hostile backwater planet? Well for one the many universal corporations were interested in Pandora's resources and it was a great place to sell weapons and other destructive things for the locals. Though another interest they have are the legendary Vaults left behind by an ancient Alien race it is said that The Vaults gave you alien technology, money, power, fame and women. For years corporations fought for control over Pandora to claim two Vaults, however another group was also interested in these Vaults known as Vault Hunters.

So far these Vaults Hunters have discovered two of the Vaults and even killed the infamous Handsome Jack in the process. With Jack dead there was a power vaccum for the control of Pandora and the coporations slowly started to lose interest in the planet, but when rumor of another Vault starts to spread it won't be long until the next Vault hunt begins...

Welcome to Borderlands: Forgotten Pandorian Tales! This RP takes place after Borderlands 2 and if you are wondering what the main plot of this story you are basically hunting down a Vault how you do this doesn't matter you can team up with other players or be a lone wolf.

Rules

1. No One Liners

2. Don't Godmode

3. Do not control other Player's characters unless given permission by the Player

4. Do not kill other Player's characters unless given permission by the Player

5. Do not meta-game

6. Respect other Players in the OOC

7. You must stay on Pandora

8. Be a good sport and have fun

Code: Select all
Name:
Weapons: (Must be a Borderlands guns and you can only have two guns starting out)
Bio:
Last edited by Aeritai on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:27 pm

Bump
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:18 pm

Name: Red-Eyes

Appearance: Wears a Psycho bandit mask with red glowing eyes, wears a cowboy hat, and a trench coat. He doesn't show his face and no one on Pandora knows why.

Weapons: Cyclops (Sniper)

Bio: Not much is known about Red-Eyes other than the fact he's a Vault Hunter who had been exploring Pandora for ten years looking for a Vault. When he wasn't roaming the wastelands of Pandora he took jobs to earn money and to get information that would help him get close to finding a Vault. But it wasn't long that he had to put his Vault Hunting days on hiatus as Handsome Jack and his Hyperion goons came to Pandora. So Red-Eyes stayed in hiding attacking Hyperion scouts that tried looking for him when he heard rumors that Handsome Jack had died and the second Vault was found by a Group of Vault Hunters. At first Red-Eyes was going to leave Pandora and explore the universe for other Vaults that was until he heard a rumor of a third Vault on the planet it would seem Red-Eyes will be overstaying his visit on Pandora.
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Bump
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:02 pm

I will suggest making the OOC look a bit more- colorful but I'm not up to designing it to give suggestions.

I will suggest that, since you don't really have factions (everyone being a vault hunter) maybe remove it from the app unless you want to list the available factions (minus the raiders of course). I suggest limiting players to at most four guns at any time with a recommendation of 2 (like 1st level characters) for starting out.

Name: John
Appearance:
Weapons:
  • Hunter's Shotgun (from Borderlands 1, Tediore)
  • Slapper (from Borderlands 2, Torque)
Faction: None
Faction History:
  • He's a racing fan, enjoys Torque and Tediore vehicles.
Bio: First, let me explain something to you about Pandora. You either escape it for real, or you escape it in your mind. Either you accept that's how life is and abandon all sensibility to become a raider or you hold on to some aspect of humanity that divides us from them. In John's case it's family. You don't betray the family, you look out for the family, and heaven help anyone who dares attack the family. He still has a good hope for the 'decent' people of Pandora, but he's not sure where they are anymore- it's like they keep shrinking everyday. If it wasn't Hyperion or Atlas it was someone else. The only companies he even still likes are Tediore and Torque. What doesn't bring a family together like an honest race? He wishes he knew where his family was, let alone what they look like- he have vague memory of them and a sense of love but he can't 'picture' their face. He's not even sure how he got on Pandora. The last thing he remembers is riding a bus and then waking up at some motel and wanting to call out someone name but being unable to. Heck he's not even sure about a large portion of his life. Except that he's after a vault and he recalls someone saying he was gonna get them all killed- he's pretty sure that was at a train station of some kind. He's got 12 dollars on him so what ever happened he wasn't robbed- he thinks.
Last edited by Harbertia on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Aeritai
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Harbertia wrote:I will suggest making the OOC look a bit more- colorful but I'm not up to designing it to give suggestions.

I will suggest that, since you don't really have factions (everyone being a vault hunter) maybe remove it from the app unless you want to list the available factions (minus the raiders of course). I suggest limiting players to at most four guns at any time with a recommendation of 2 (like 1st level characters) for starting out.

Name: John
Appearance:
(Image)
Weapons:
  • Hunter's Shotgun (from Borderlands 1, Tediore)
  • Slapper (from Borderlands 2, Torque)
Faction: None
Faction History:
  • He's a racing fan, enjoys Torque and Tediore vehicles.
Bio: First, let me explain something to you about Pandora. You either escape it for real, or you escape it in your mind. Either you accept that's how life is and abandon all sensibility to become a raider or you hold on to some aspect of humanity that dives us from them. In John's case it's family. You don't betray the family, you look out for the family, and heaven help anyone who dares attack the family. He still has a good hope for the 'decent' people of Pandora, but he's not sure where they are anymore- it's like they keep shrinking everyday. If it wasn't Hyperion or Atlas it was someone else. The only companies he even still likes are Tediore and Torque. What doesn't bring a family together like an honest race? He wishes he knew where his family was, let alone what they look like- he have vague memory of them and a sense of love but he can't 'picture' their face. He's not even sure how he got on Pandora. The last thing he remembers is riding a bus and then waking up at some motel and wanting to call out someone name but being unable to. Heck he's not even sure about a large portion of his life. Except that he's after a vault and he recalls someone saying he was gonna get them all killed- he's pretty sure that was at a train station of some kind. He's got 12 dollars on him so what ever happened he wasn't robbed- he thinks.

Thanks for the suggestions! And your APP is accepted!
Just call me Aeri
I am a Human Female

Return to Portal to the Multiverse