NATION

PASSWORD

How do I get my IP address unbanned from NationStates

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Fascist Rep of Singapore
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

How do I get my IP address unbanned from NationStates

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:51 am

Can anyone help? I cannot access my home page because of an IP ban. I have not done anything wrong and I am quite confused.
Call me the Republic of Kalmatia when Role-playing or something

Fascist Rep of Singapore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:11 am

Violet, can you unban my IP address from NationStates. I haven't done anything wrong and I am banned. Can you please fix this problem for me?

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:05 am

Fascist Rep of Singapore wrote:Can anyone help? I cannot access my home page because of an IP ban. I have not done anything wrong and I am quite confused.

It's been unbanned. Let me make this clear though, if you start back up spamming the GHR again, you lose the nation.

Moved your post from the API thread to this one because that's not the place for it.
Last edited by Luna Amore on Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fascist Rep of Singapore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:19 am

Luna Amore wrote:
Fascist Rep of Singapore wrote:Can anyone help? I cannot access my home page because of an IP ban. I have not done anything wrong and I am quite confused.

It's been unbanned. Let me make this clear though, if you start back up spamming the GHR again, you lose the nation.

Moved your post from the API thread to this one because that's not the place for it.

Thank you

Return to Technical