NATION

PASSWORD

Why am I banned

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Fascist Rep of Singapore
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Why am I banned

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:15 am

Just yesterday, I was trying to access NationStates when I saw a "Access Denied" on my homescreen. I am quite confused on the reason why I was banned. My nation did not do anything particular or malicious and it is usually known for its good behavior. Can you moderators please help as much as possible to get my nation (Fascist Rep of Singapore) unbanned from the game. I didn't do anything wrong and I hope to hear a response as soon as possible

Best regards,
Fascist Rep of Singapore
Call me the Republic of Kalmatia when Role-playing or something

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:57 am

You're not banned, it was likely just some downtime or your internet filter acting up
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Fascist Rep of Singapore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 am

Blood Wine wrote:You're not banned, it was likely just some downtime or your internet filter acting up

How to get unbanned?

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:16 am

Fascist Rep of Singapore wrote:
Blood Wine wrote:You're not banned, it was likely just some downtime or your internet filter acting up

How to get unbanned?

You're not banned. There's no record of you being banned that I can find and you are clearly able to post here. Relax.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Fascist Rep of Singapore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:16 am

Btw, my girlfriend has access to this nation, and she does not know the rules of the game and she loves to send random telegrams. :?:

Fascist Rep of Singapore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:17 am

I can’t access my Issues page. That’s the reason why I’m doing this
Last edited by Fascist Rep of Singapore on Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:28 am

Fascist Rep of Singapore wrote:Btw, my girlfriend has access to this nation, and she does not know the rules of the game and she loves to send random telegrams. :?:

Tell her to learn the rules of the game or you will both end up banned for real.
Fascist Rep of Singapore wrote:I can’t access my Issues page. That’s the reason why I’m doing this

If true, this is a problem for the Technical Forum. There's nothing more I can help you with here, so I am locking this thread.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation