NATION

PASSWORD

AVERA Automotive - Imagine The Impossible

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

AVERA Automotive - Imagine The Impossible

Postby Seanesia » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:41 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Seanesia on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

NYANGHULU HUKUM,NUNJANG NAGARA, MUFAKAT KA BALAREA

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:23 pm

Last edited by Seanesia on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:02 am

Last edited by Seanesia on Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:53 pm

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Avera Main Showroom
    27 Asia Afrika Street, Tamansari, Seanesia

Avera East Tamansari
    155 Galunggung Street, East Tamansari, Seanesia

Avera Subang
    86 Subang Raya Street, Subang, Seanesia

Avera Pangandaran
    37 Kejaksaan Tinggi Street, Pangandaran, Seanesia

If you want to expand our network of dealerships to your city, just write to us a letter that includes the application or just send your application form provided below. Please include your contact information as well as the proposed address of the showroom.

Code: Select all
[box][img]https://i.ibb.co/wy5g3V6/AVERABAR.png[/img]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/HpYBkkC/form.png[/img]
[blocktext]
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Name of Dealership:[/b]
[b]Dealership Operator:[/b]
[b]Contact Representative:[/b] [ ] Mr. [ ]Mrs./Ms. _______________ [i](include position)[/i]
[b]Location:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Street Name:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]City Served:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]State/Province:[/b]
[b]Other Information:[/b] [i](optional)[/i][/blocktext]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/rtLvRqy/bawahn.png[/img][/box]

Last edited by Seanesia on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Code: Select all
[box][img]https://i.ibb.co/wy5g3V6/AVERABAR.png[/img]
[box]
[blocktext][img]https://i.ibb.co/hcjM8V4/ORDER-FORMI.png[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] [ ] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. _______________________
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nation of Origin:[/b]
[b]Customer Type:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][ ] Personal [ ] Business [ ] Government

[floatright]
[b]Variant:[/b]
[b]Color:[/b] [ ] Black  [ ] Silver  [ ] Blue  [ ] Red  [ ] Light Brown (SUV and Truck only)  [ ] White  [ ] Others__(please specify)
[b]Payment Option:[/b] [ ] Cash [ ] Cheque [ ] Credit Card
[b]Driving Side:[/b] [ ] Left  [ ] Right
[b]Other Information:[/b] [i](optional)[/i]
[b]Do you want to purchase AVERA CARE?[/b] [Y/N] (optional)
[i][size=85]If yes, then please choose which AVERA CARE you're willing to purchase:[/size][/i]
[ ] Basic  [ ] Gold  [ ] Diamond [/blocktext]
[/box]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/rtLvRqy/bawahn.png[/img][/box]

Last edited by Seanesia on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:03 pm

Last edited by Seanesia on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:04 pm

Last edited by Seanesia on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:04 pm

Last edited by Seanesia on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:45 am

Nation:Willitya
Name of Dealership:AVERA Willitya
Dealership Operator:Willitya Automobile Group
Contact Representative: [ ] Mr. [C]Mrs./Ms. Alexandra Smith COO (include position)
Street Name:George Street
City Served:Willitya City
State/Province:Willitya City
Other Information: (optional)

A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:19 am

Nation: The Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples
Name of Dealership: Tachia Motor.
Dealership Operator: Öberman G. Stuggart
Contact Representative: [ ] Mr. [x]Mrs./Ms. Emila s. Sardono
Street Name: 12. Avert Street
City Served: Jabodetabek
State/Province: D.K.I. Jabodetabek

Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:56 am

Willitya wrote:
(Image)
(Image)
Nation:Willitya
Name of Dealership:AVERA Willitya
Dealership Operator:Willitya Automobile Group
Contact Representative: [ ] Mr. [C]Mrs./Ms. Alexandra Smith COO (include position)
Street Name:George Street
City Served:Willitya City
State/Province:Willitya City

(Image)

Mrs. Alexandra Smith
Chief Operational Officer
Willitya Automobile Group

Dear Mrs. Smith,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill the application. Avera prides itself in designing and building cars for our customers, and we seek to bring these cars to places around the world through our network of dealerships. As such, we have taken your application into consideration.

I am pleased to declare to you that Willitya Automobile Group is hereby authorized to distribute our cars in Willitya City. We are looking forward to bringing Avera products to our customers in Willitya. We will be sending staff to you as soon as possible to provide you with further details regarding the operation of our dealerships. Indicated below is the authorization agreement.

If you have any questions or concerns you wish to bring to us, please call upon our office at any time.

AUTHORIZATION OF DISTRIBUTOR/DEALER
PT Avera International Tbk hereby designates Willitya Automobile Group as a Certified Dealer. Upon the signing of this letter, PT Avera International Tbk authorizes Willitya Automobile Group to promote, negotitate, tender, sell, exhibit, and provide after-sale services on behalf of PT Avera International Tbk pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the designated contract. The appointment of the dealer is non-exclusive and does not imply the granting of a specific geographic area.

PT Avera International Tbk reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of Certified Dealers within the proximity of the Dealer's outlet without prior notice. The Dealer shall not be permitted offer the distributed products for sale at other outlets other than those set out in the application form(s) submitted by the Dealer. Any additional outlets must require the prior written authroization of PT Avera International Tbk. Should PT Avera International Tbk withdraws its authorization to the Dealer, it shall notify the Dealer in writing.

It is agreed that the Dealer is authorized to receive payments for products and services on behalf of PT Avera International Tbk. It shall not be empowered or authorized to bind PT Avera International Tbk in any manner whatsoever. None of the provisions state in this agreement may be constured as creating an employee-employer relationship between the Dealer and PT Avera International Tbk.

This agreement shall commence upon signing and is valid for seven (7) years, and shall be render null and void unless agreed between both parties to mark an extension.

Sincerely,

Andre Cornelis van Rijk
CEO of PT Avera International Tbk

Last edited by Seanesia on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:01 am

Indonesian Peoples wrote:
(Image)
(Image)
Nation: The Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples
Name of Dealership: Tachia Motor.
Dealership Operator: Öberman G. Stuggart
Contact Representative: [ ] Mr. [x]Mrs./Ms. Emila s. Sardono
Street Name: 12. Avert Street
City Served: Jabodetabek
State/Province: D.K.I. Jabodetabek

(Image)

Mrs. Emilia S. Sardono
Öberman G. Stuggart

Dear Mrs. Sardono,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill the application. Avera prides itself in designing and building cars for our customers, and we seek to bring these cars to places around the world through our network of dealerships. As such, we have taken your application into consideration.

I am pleased to declare to you that Öberman G. Stuggart is hereby authorized to distribute our cars in Jabodetabek. We are looking forward to bringing Avera products to our customers in The Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples. We will be sending staff to you as soon as possible to provide you with further details regarding the operation of our dealerships. Indicated below is the authorization agreement.

If you have any questions or concerns you wish to bring to us, please call upon our office at any time.

PT Avera International Tbk hereby designates Öberman G. Stuggart as a Certified Dealer. Upon the signing of this letter, PT Avera International Tbk authorizes Öberman G. Stuggart to promote, negotitate, tender, sell, exhibit, and provide after-sale services on behalf of PT Avera International Tbk pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the designated contract. The appointment of the dealer is non-exclusive and does not imply the granting of a specific geographic area.

PT Avera International Tbk reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of Certified Dealers within the proximity of the Dealer's outlet without prior notice. The Dealer shall not be permitted offer the distributed products for sale at other outlets other than those set out in the application form(s) submitted by the Dealer. Any additional outlets must require the prior written authroization of PT Avera International Tbk. Should PT Avera International Tbk withdraws its authorization to the Dealer, it shall notify the Dealer in writing.

It is agreed that the Dealer is authorized to receive payments for products and services on behalf of PT Avera International Tbk. It shall not be empowered or authorized to bind PT Avera International Tbk in any manner whatsoever. None of the provisions state in this agreement may be constured as creating an employee-employer relationship between the Dealer and PT Avera International Tbk.

This agreement shall commence upon signing and is valid for seven (7) years, and shall be render null and void unless agreed between both parties to mark an extension.

Sincerely,

Andre Cornelis van Rijk

Columbian Union
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbian Union » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:37 pm

Nation: Columbia
Name of Dealership: AutoMercato Buffalo
Dealership Operator: Gruppo AutoMercato
Contact Representative: [X] Mr. [ ]Mrs./Ms. Oliviero Alfero Regional Director
City Served: Hempstead
State/Province: New York

United States - Vereinigte Staaten - Estados Unidos - États Unis - Verenigde Staten

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:31 am

Columbian Union wrote:
(Image)
(Image)
Nation: Columbia
Name of Dealership: AutoMercato Buffalo
Dealership Operator: Gruppo AutoMercato
Contact Representative: [X] Mr. [ ]Mrs./Ms. Oliviero Alfero Regional Director
City Served: Hempstead
State/Province: New York

(Image)

Mr. Oliviero Alfero
Regional Director
AutoMercato Buffalo

Dear Mr. Alfero,

I am pleased to declare to you that AutoMercato Buffalo is hereby authorized to distribute our cars in Hempstead. We are looking forward to bringing Avera products to our customers in The Columbian Union. We will be sending staff to you as soon as possible to provide you with further details regarding the operation of our dealerships. Indicated below is the authorization agreement.

PT Avera International Tbk hereby designates AutoMercato Buffalo as a Certified Dealer. Upon the signing of this letter, PT Avera International Tbk authorizes AutoMercato Buffalo to promote, negotitate, tender, sell, exhibit, and provide after-sale services on behalf of PT Avera International Tbk pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the designated contract. The appointment of the dealer is non-exclusive and does not imply the granting of a specific geographic area.

Sincerely,

Andre Cornelis van Rijk

Rp Genosha
Attaché

Founded: Oct 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rp Genosha » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:33 pm

Nation: Republic of Genosha
Name of Dealership: GLV Dealers
Dealership Operator: Earth Clan Financial Combine
Contact Representative: [x] Mr. [ ]Mrs./Ms. Logan Lambert General Manager
City Served: Hammer Bay
State/Province: Capital Region

The Republic of Genosha | Jamhuuriyadda Jenoosha
———
——————
Genosha, a Parliamentary Republic in East Africa, is often referred to as the Singapore of Africa. I completely disavow my pre 2020 posts. This is a regular non mutant country removed from marvel, and is is set in the HITMAN universe.
President: Sasha Ryan (GLP)
Prime Minister: Magan Gurxan (SDA)
BNG:

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:43 am

Rp Genosha wrote:
(Image)
(Image)
Nation: Republic of Genosha
Name of Dealership: GLV Dealers
Dealership Operator: Earth Clan Financial Combine
Contact Representative: [x] Mr. [ ]Mrs./Ms. Logan Lambert General Manager
City Served: Hammer Bay
State/Province: Capital Region

(Image)

Mr. Logan Lambert
General Manager
Earth Clan Finanical Combine

Dear Mr. Logan,

I am pleased to declare to you that GLV Dealers is hereby authorized to distribute our cars in Hammer Bay. We are looking forward to bringing Avera products to our customers in the Republic of Genosha We will be sending staff to you as soon as possible to provide you with further details regarding the operation of our dealerships. Indicated below is the authorization agreement.

PT Avera International Tbk hereby designates GLV Dealers as a Certified Dealer. Upon the signing of this letter, PT Avera International Tbk authorizes Öberman G. Stuggart to promote, negotitate, tender, sell, exhibit, and provide after-sale services on behalf of PT Avera International Tbk pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the designated contract. The appointment of the dealer is non-exclusive and does not imply the granting of a specific geographic area.

Sincerely,

Andre Cornelis van Rijk

South Bengal
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Bengal » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:28 am

Nation: South Bengal
Name of Dealership: Bengal AutoMobiles Ltd.
Dealership Operator: South Bengal FinCorp. Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Representative: Mrs. Anita Chatterjee CEO
City Served: New Calcutta City
State/Province: West Bengal

Last edited by South Bengal on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ang Pilipinas
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ang Pilipinas » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:00 am

Name: [X] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Jaime Augusto Zóbel de Ayala II
Nation of Origin: The Republic of the Philippines
Customer Type:
[X] Personal [ ] Business [ ] Government

[floatright]
Variant: Corona hybrid
Color: [X] Black [ ] Silver [ ] Blue [ ] Red [ ] Light Brown (SUV and Truck only) [ ] White [ ] Others__(please specify)
Payment Option: [ ] Cash [X] Cheque [ ] Credit Card
Driving Side: [ ] Left [X] Right
Other Information: Mr. Zóbel de Ayala is the Chairman and CEO of Ayala Corporation, founded in 1834
Do you want to purchase AVERA CARE? [Y/N] (optional)
If yes, then please choose which AVERA CARE you're willing to purchase:
[ ] Basic [X] Gold [ ] Diamond

Last edited by Ang Pilipinas on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Nation:
Name of Dealership: AVERA-XIC Ltd.
Dealership Operator: Xavier Investment Corporation
Contact Representative: [ x ] Mr. Doug Hernwell (COO of Xavier Investment Corporation)
GF, Talisman Garden Tower, Unionstead Valley Road
Bledllyn
Bridgewelders, Hundredstar
Other Information: None

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:05 pm

South Bengal wrote:
(Image)
(Image)
Nation: South Bengal
Name of Dealership: Bengal AutoMobiles Ltd.
Dealership Operator: South Bengal FinCorp. Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Representative: Mrs. Anita Chatterjee CEO
City Served: New Calcutta City
State/Province: West Bengal

(Image)

Mrs. Anita Chatterjee
CEO
Bengal Automobiles Ltd.

Dear Mrs. Anita,

I am pleased to declare to you that Bengal Automobiles is hereby authorized to distribute our cars in South Bengal We are looking forward to bringing Avera products to our customers in the South Bengal We will be sending staff to you as soon as possible to provide you with further details regarding the operation of our dealerships. Indicated below is the authorization agreement.

PT Avera International Tbk hereby designates Bengal Automobile Ltd. as a Certified Dealer. Upon the signing of this letter, PT Avera International Tbk authorizes Bengal Automobile Ltd. to promote, negotitate, tender, sell, exhibit, and provide after-sale services on behalf of PT Avera International Tbk pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the designated contract. The appointment of the dealer is non-exclusive and does not imply the granting of a specific geographic area.

Sincerely,

Andre Cornelis van Rijk

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Hundredstar wrote:
(Image)
(Image)
Nation:
Name of Dealership: AVERA-XIC Ltd.
Dealership Operator: Xavier Investment Corporation
Contact Representative: [ x ] Mr. Doug Hernwell (COO of Xavier Investment Corporation)
GF, Talisman Garden Tower, Unionstead Valley Road
Bledllyn
Bridgewelders, Hundredstar
Other Information: None

(Image)

Mr. Doug Hernwell
COO
Xavier Investment Corporation

Dear Mr. Doug,

I am pleased to declare to you that Avera-XIC is hereby authorized to distribute our cars in Bridgewelders. We are looking forward to bringing Avera products to our customers in the Hundredstar. We will be sending staff to you as soon as possible to provide you with further details regarding the operation of our dealerships. Indicated below is the authorization agreement.

PT Avera International Tbk hereby designates Avera-XIC as a Certified Dealer. Upon the signing of this letter, PT Avera International Tbk authorizes Avera-XIC to promote, negotitate, tender, sell, exhibit, and provide after-sale services on behalf of PT Avera International Tbk pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the designated contract. The appointment of the dealer is non-exclusive and does not imply the granting of a specific geographic area.

PT Avera International Tbk reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of Certified Dealers within the proximity of the Dealer's outlet without prior notice. The Dealer shall not be permitted offer the distributed products for sale at other outlets other than those set out in the application form(s) submitted by the Dealer. Any additional outlets must require the prior written authorization of PT Avera International Tbk. Should PT Avera International Tbk withdraws its authorization to the Dealer, it shall notify the Dealer in writing.

Sincerely,

Andre Cornelis van Rijk

Last edited by Seanesia on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkania-
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkania- » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:23 pm

[box]
Name: Lord Gial Arctis
Nation of Origin: Arkania
Customer Type:
[x] Personal [ ] Business [ ] Government

[floatright]
Variant: Venturo
Color: [ ] Black [ ] Silver [ ] Blue [ ] Red [ ] Light Brown (SUV and Truck only) [x] White [ ] Others__(please specify)
Payment Option: [ ] Cash [x] Cheque [ ] Credit Card
Driving Side: [ ] Left [x] Right
Other Information: I will purchase 5
Do you want to purchase AVERA CARE? [Y] (optional)
[ ] Basic [ ] Gold [x] Diamond

Image[/box]

[box]
Customer Type:

[floatright]
Variant: Ruimo
Color: [ ] Black [ ] Silver [ ] Blue [ ] Red [ ] Light Brown (SUV and Truck only) [x] White [ ] Others__(please specify)
Other Information: I will purchase 10

Image[/box]

[box]
Customer Type:

[floatright]
Variant: Corona
Other Information: I will purchase 5

Image[/box]
————————————————————————————————

The Arkanian Dominion | Atmirij Valdias | Dominika Arkaniga | Der Arkanianische Dominion | Arukania Zokuryou | Dominio Arkanio | Domínio Arkaniano

ANN: Chancellor Rasal Turna arrested trying to flee Volantis, charged with sedition and conspiracy to incite war | Negotiations with Atlantis back on, moved to Griswall | Gial Holdings Conglomerate buys out Arasaka Corporation, Belltower Associates | Move expected to bolster military capability of House Gial to 80K troops

A 12.571 level civilization, according to this index.

Seanesia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seanesia » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:09 pm

Arkania- wrote:-snip

Dear Lord Gial Actis,

Thank you very much for your recent purchase of our products! We hope that your experience with us was a pleasant one.

As a valued customer, your comments and opinions are very important to us. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer service if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns. We will be happy to address your needs.

The delivery of your new Avera takes place from four to six weeks from the date of the order. While we do our best to deliver on or before the scheduled date, sometimes unexpected delays happen. We will keep you informed on the status of your shipment. You may also contact our customer service for any questions, suggestions, or concerns regarding your order. The invoice for your order is attached, below.

To conform with nations using right-hand traffic, your purchased vehicles has been modified with the steering wheel on the left side of the cabin.

Once again, thank you for your purchase. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Andre Cornelis van Rijk
Last edited by Seanesia on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:10 am

Nation: Achaean Republic
Name of Dealership: Riviera Motors
Dealership Operator: Riviera Motors, Inc.
Contact Representative: [ ] Mr. [ ]Mrs./Ms. Arturo Rivera, CEO(include position)
Corola City (Ciudad de Corola):
Corola (CO):
Other Information: We would love Avera to become the official luxury vehicle sponsor of the Achaean Basketball League (Liga de Baloncesto Superior Acayana) and an important partner in the National Lottery (Lotería Nacional).

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade