NATION

PASSWORD

A way on conducting wars.

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Great Imperium of Man
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

A way on conducting wars.

Postby Great Imperium of Man » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello, I have created a unique way of fighting wars against my Nation, due to the fact that I find the roleplay aspect of raider/defender boring, the information is in my factbook if you wish to read it.

If you do read it, let me know what you think of it.

By the way, when I mean unique, I mean kind of weird.
"The Emperor Protects!"-Common Imperial saying

The Great Imperium of Man is a Warhammer 40k themed nation based on the human faction of the game. Though we're inspired by the Imperium of Man from the lore, I've taken certain liberties to make my nation unique from other 40k nations.

Please refer to our factbooks for NS-Stats, we don't use the official ones.

1st Battalion of Boil Heights
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 1st Battalion of Boil Heights » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:38 pm

Which factbook? Also raider and defending isn't really role play. You're just moving on and endorsing people to stop invaders or hurt natives.
Last edited by 1st Battalion of Boil Heights on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Great Imperium of Man
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Imperium of Man » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:41 pm

1st Battalion of Boil Heights wrote:Which factbook? Also raider and defending isn't really role play. You're just moving on and endorsing people to stop invaders or hurt natives.

It's the one titled "rules for fighting us" under the Military section of my Factbook, if it's hidden or you can't find it, then I'll have to find a way of making my Factbook available to the public in settings.

The Great Imperium of Man is a Warhammer 40k themed nation based on the human faction of the game. Though we're inspired by the Imperium of Man from the lore, I've taken certain liberties to make my nation unique from other 40k nations.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby 1st Battalion of Boil Heights » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:44 pm

Great Imperium of Man wrote:
1st Battalion of Boil Heights wrote:Which factbook? Also raider and defending isn't really role play. You're just moving on and endorsing people to stop invaders or hurt natives.

It's the one titled "rules for fighting us" under the Military section of my Factbook, if it's hidden or you can't find it, then I'll have to find a way of making my Factbook available to the public in settings.

I never played warhammer but if you're asking about changing the game mechanics that belongs in technical. However it looks confusing about what you're doing so I don't know if it's a rule and system to set up a Rp.

Great Imperium of Man
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Imperium of Man » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:43 pm

1st Battalion of Boil Heights wrote:
Great Imperium of Man wrote:

I never played warhammer but if you're asking about changing the game mechanics that belongs in technical. However it looks confusing about what you're doing so I don't know if it's a rule and system to set up a Rp.

I'm not talking about changing game mechanic in NationStates, you're not understanding me.

To make it more simple for you, I created a better way of fighting wars with other nations by using another game, rather than having to create a forum and roleplay on it with boring words.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby 1st Battalion of Boil Heights » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Ok I see. That may be difficult to get traction as some people don't know that game and are stuck in their own region. Looks unconventional to say the least.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:14 am

A funny factbook. Basically saying "Play me in Soulstorm", which is a fun game btw. I assume a militant Theocracy would be allowed to play the Sisters of Battle?

Great Imperium of Man
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Imperium of Man » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:55 pm

Holy Marsh wrote:A funny factbook. Basically saying "Play me in Soulstorm", which is a fun game btw. I assume a militant Theocracy would be allowed to play the Sisters of Battle?

Hello, sorry for the late reply, but yes they could play Sisters of Battle.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:08 am

Never like the original DoW-Soulstorm much, probably because it's a pure RTS. I especially hated the Ultimate mod that added all these new units and options and made the game AI impossible to beat unless if you were an RTS gosu.

However, I like what you are trying to do. People come up with a lot of creative ways of including a war system in an otherwise pacifist browser game.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay