NATION

PASSWORD

WWS II [OPEN|ALL TECH LEVELS]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Calling all world war sh*t veterans and adventure seeking nations! The War is not over!
The aftermath of a massive war left many major nations reeling! Debt plagues great countries such as myself and people I split the bill with! Anticipating a disagreement, I have ordered a preemptive strike on the The Black Party, Newark Aristocracy, and German-Soviet Reich. War draws an inch closer every time a nuke is launched, which is actually pretty far. Considering the entire planet was destroyed last time, it's not going to be okay.

TBP, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME.

*shoots the starting pistol*

War starts now!

The rules:
Godmodding is historical accuracy
Disreagard common sense
Applications are not needed or accepted
One liners are okay if you attack with over 250k troops
Actually, it doesn't matter how long posts are
Fight to the death
It's a battle royale, choose squads or go solo
Death stars have storm trooper accuracy

Participants so far:

Solos:

The Black Party

Newark Aristocracy

Muchchester

Atkemri

Christian Confederation

Democratic Exodian Territories

Fardhin

Duos:
Pius Desurongcrandis
German-Soviet Reich

Squads:
Gagium
Borovan entered the region as he
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:29 am, edited 12 times in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:13 pm

Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Munkchester
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkchester » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:15 pm

George Fenwick II dabs
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
Geordie city-state

Pro: Levellers, Agreement of the People
Anti: Grandees, Royalists, Oliver Cromwell

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:26 pm

I officially declare not nice relations between our countries. I send 20 artillery divisions equipped with incendiary rounds for killing civvies and nuclear rounds if they are about to lose.
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:30 pm

Munkchester wrote:George Fenwick II dabs

TOTAL WAR DECLARED FOR EVIL ACTIONS
NOT STORMTROOPERS

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:35 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:

I officially declare not nice relations between our countries. I send 20 artillery divisions equipped with incendiary rounds for killing civvies and nuclear rounds if they are about to lose.

just added you to the growing list of nations i will completely flatten
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:39 pm

The Black Party wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:I officially declare not nice relations between our countries. I send 20 artillery divisions equipped with incendiary rounds for killing civvies and nuclear rounds if they are about to lose.

just added you to the growing list of nations i will completely flatten

Let the Bombing commence.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:39 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis comes in to help the German Soviet Reich

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:43 pm

The Black Party accidentally annihilates Puis DesusocksirifgoShamrock when a nuke aimed for Galactic Communist Democracy goes awol
Last edited by The Black Party on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:45 pm

The Black Party wrote:The Black Party accidentally annihilates Puis Desusocksirifgoshakgl;shnabdikciosdbawjdiksd when a nuke aimed for Galactic Communist Democracy goes awol

Well Sh*t. I guess we nuke The Black Party “By Accident”

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:47 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:
The Black Party wrote:The Black Party accidentally annihilates Puis Desusocksirifgoshakgl;shnabdikciosdbawjdiksd when a nuke aimed for Galactic Communist Democracy goes awol

Well Sh*t

roll credits
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:48 pm

The Piesian Legion starts invading The Galactic Liberal Democracy

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:52 pm

Borovan initiates 4 spy planes against the black party to gather intelligence
Last edited by Borovan entered the region as he on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:54 pm

The Black Party wrote:The Black Party accidentally annihilates Puis DesusocksirifgoShamrock when a nuke aimed for Galactic Communist Democracy goes awol

3 mil commie nuke trucks rush the Blacc party
NOT STORMTROOPERS

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:55 pm

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Borovan initiates 4 spy planes against the black party

Using Stone Age technology top experts of The Black Party's Mall Security force manege to locate, identify, and track all seven spy planes without detection.

/ / C O U N T E R I N T E L / /
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:55 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis wrote:The Piesian Legion starts invading The Galactic Liberal Democracy

I declare war and eat lunch. At 6 pm, a terrible crime.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:56 pm

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Borovan initiates 4 spy planes against the black party to gather intelligence

Do you want to ally? I have cookies.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:59 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Do you want to ally? I have cookies.

I accept your ally request on the condition you become my puppet state
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:01 pm

We declare war on The Black Party. Reason, prepare to get nuanced.
E

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:01 pm

The Black Party wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Do you want to ally? I have cookies.

I accept your ally request on the condition you become my puppet state

I wasn’t talking to you, we can ally if we’re losing, but right now you’re my enemy.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:02 pm

Wat/tag
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:02 pm

Gagium wrote:We declare war on The Black Party. Reason, prepare to get nuanced.

Am I still going alone or should we work together?
NOT STORMTROOPERS

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 pm

The Black Party wrote:I accept your ally request on the condition you become my puppet state

I wasn’t talking to you, we can ally if we’re losing, but right now you’re my enemy.

It's a deal then, Galactic Commie is now my protectorate. :clap: :clap:

Sponsored by Art of the Deal inc.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017

Postby Gagium » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Gagium wrote:We declare war on The Black Party. Reason, prepare to get nuanced.

Am I still going alone or should we work together?

“We must work together to defeat this “Black Party”. On the condition that you give me a sugar cookie. Mmm”
E

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:04 pm

I declare war on the Galactic Liberal Democracy. My 9000000k 9 year old child soldiers armed with FACTS AND LOGIC are running across your borders
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents