NATION

PASSWORD

FNF | IDOL Concert

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

FNR
Secretary

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby FNR » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:20 am

Classification of Official Posts
SymbolPost Related to
ImageOur Region
ImageOur Founder
ImageOur President
Imagethe World Assembly
Imagethe Department of Foreign Affairs
Imagethe Department of Internal Affairs
Imagethe Department of Cultural Affairs
Imagethe Department of Defense
Imagethe Legislative Assembly
Imagethe Department of Justice

Last edited by FNR on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:36 pm

I really like the graphics here.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

South Asians
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Asians » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:34 pm

First of all it has been a long time since i last posted with this account in NSGP Forums (11 months to be precise). It's good to be back.
Armaros wrote:I really like the graphics here.

Thanks for your compliments! :)
It took me hours to complete that also thanks to our MoFA, Founder and Vostrov for helping me out.
Last edited by South Asians on Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A supporter of centrism and democracy.
King of Hive.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Administrator of The Free Nations Region.
Former Minister of Military Affairs of the South Pacific.
Former Advisor to the South Pacific Cabinet.

Soldier in SPSF and Director of FNDA.
Other Regions I am in: The Rejected Realms and Mariner Trench.
Other Name: Mysterio and Communist Asians.

R/D Alias: Warrior

Crystalsummer
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crystalsummer » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:03 pm

I want to thank President South Asians, and my entire region for their dedication to making FNR what it is today. I like the creativity, dedication, and time everyone has put in. I can finally say as a founder, my dream has been met.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sat May 04, 2019 11:56 am

The Free Nations Region April Foreign Update

Freedom Prevails!

Speaker Elections!

Starting on April 15th, the citizens of The Free Nations Region began to vote for some of the numerous government positions that were up for election, being the positions of Speaker and the Presidency.

The Speaker election was contested between two important members of the region. These candidates were South Asians, who had previously been the President in the previous term, and Crystalsummer, the Founder of the region. The election for Presidency was contested a between The Greatest Bestest Nation, a previous President and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Narvatus, a former World Assembly Delegate for the region, and My Nation, who had previous experience as the region's cartographer.

Both elections were highly contested. The results of the Speaker election were:

South Asians: 15 votes, 60%.

Crystalsummer: 9 votes, 36%

1 vote for neither.

These results meant that South Asians became the Speaker of The Free Nations Region after obtaining a majority of the 25 votes cast.

Presidential Elections!

Unfortunately, the election for President was much more complicated. The initial vote for the Presidency resulted in:

My Nation: 8 votes, 32%

The Greatest Bestest Nation: 7 votes, 28%

Narvatus: 7 votes, 28%

3 votes for other.

Since none of the Candidates received a majority of the votes., this meant that a runoff must occur between the two candidates with the highest percentage of votes. However, there was a tie between the two candidates with the second most votes, meaning that there must be a runoff to determine second place, who would then participate in a runoff against first place (terrible system I know.) The results of the first runoff were:

The Greatest Bestest Nation: 8 votes, 53.33%

Narvatus: 6 votes, 40%

1 vote for other.

This resulted in The Greatest Bestest Nation participating in a runoff against My Nation. The results of the second runoff were:

The Greatest Bestest Nation: 9 votes, 52.94%

My Nation: 7 votes, 41.17%

1 votes for other.

This meant that The Greatest Bestest Nation became the President of The Free Nations Region, after gaining a majority of the 16 votes cast.

Cabinet appointments!

After the election of The Greatest Bestest Nation as President, he needed to appoint a Cabinet to assist him in running the region. The citizens that he appointed to his cabinet were:

Presidential Cabinet:

Interior Affairs: South Asians and My Nation

Foreign Affairs: Coraspia

Cultural Affairs: Crystalsummer

Information: Vostrov

World Assembly Affairs: Manoresca

Roleplay Hansdeltania

Judiciary Election

Lastly on the list of government changes, two nations, The United World Organization and United Confederacy of Humanity, were recently voted upon by the citizenry as potential Judges. The results are as follows:

United Confederacy of Humanity:

United Confederacy of Humanity:

Yes: 9 (90%)

No: 1 (10%)

Abstain: 4

United World Organization:

Yes: 10 (90.9%)

No: 1 (9.1%)

Abstain: 3

With a nation requiring ⅔ of the vote in order to be confirmed into the Judiciary, both candidates became Judges.

New Offsite Forums!

The Free Nations Region now has a new official offsite forum http://thefreenations.freeforums.net.

Bill of Rights passes in the Legislature

A Legislation named "the Bill of Rights" drafted by The Greatest Bestest Nation passed the Legislature. The bill granted the Citizens of The Free Nations Region certain constitutional rights. The Legislation got 13 votes for it and 2 votes against it in the Legislature.
Last edited by CoraSpia on Mon May 06, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

The Greatest Bestest Nation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greatest Bestest Nation » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:57 pm

We have released a new edition of The Free Nations News Network! Read it here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1217344

FNR
Secretary

New York Times Democracy

Statements from Foreign Ministry and Information Ministry

Postby FNR » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:37 am

Foreign Update

Greetings Nationstates Gameplayers,

We have released the Free Nations Region News Network Issue III. It has information about all the major events happened in our region since the release of our last issue. https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1292342
Enjoy Reading and Don't Forget to Upvote it!

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socaltucky

Notice

It has been proposed that the news articles will no longer be released on a monthly basis and rather, a chronologically-ordered news dispatch will be pinned onto the Region's WFE, and they will be updated (with the latest news on top) as time goes on. They will no longer follow the categorical sort and instead, will be by the date they are written on. We will also give daily updates about our region on our NSGP Forum Thread.

Minister of Information
Vostrov
Last edited by FNR on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

FNR
Secretary

New York Times Democracy

Press Release

Postby FNR » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:14 am

General Elections Update

Election Officer Emaha and Chief Justice Drehtisch have decided that the General Elections will be held from 16th January and 19th January to fill the positions of WA Delegate, Founder and Speaker.
List of Candidates who are running for these positions are:-
WA Delegate: OF Arian Hellas (FNRPM) and Siokania (Independent)
Speaker: Narvatus (FNRPM) and My Nation (TCCP)
President: Givera (FNRPM) and Greater Cadia (TCCP)
There will be an intense battle between the Free Nations Region Patriotic Movement and The Centrist-Conservative Party in these elections. WA Delegate Debate has ended. The Speaker Debate is currently underway and the Presidential Debate will held on 16th Jan.
Election Officer
Emaha

2019 Year in Review

The Free Nations Region would like to wish the NSGP a very Happy New Year and Presents the 2019 Year In Review Listing our Achievements and Developments that we made in the year 2019. Enjoy Reading it and don't forget to upvote it if you like it.
Minister of Information
Vostrov

Statement from the Minister of Foreign Affairs

Hello Gameplayers!
Happy New Year to you all!! This is Socaltucky, the appointed interim Minister of Foreign Affairs for FNR following the unexpected absence of Coraspia in late 2019. I have been called upon by the Vice President, South Asians, to present a statement summarizing the recent developments in our region's relationships with Game Created Regions, otherwise known as GCRs.

GCRs are arguably the most powerful regions in Nationstates. Being able to negotiate relationships and embassies with these regions is obviously a big deal, and paves the path for bigger and better things in FNR's future.

Since his election into power as the President of the FNR in late October, Founder Crystalsummer has been hard at work trying to establish links between FNR and several key GCR regions. It is mostly thanks to his hard work and dedication that we've made so much progress in these past few months.

November was a busy month in regional relations. Not only did we manage to build embassies with the famous RP region St Abbaddon, but we also built embassies with our first big GCR - that is, the sinker region of Lazarus.

Thanks to Crystalsummer's previous experiences with the region, he was easily able to negotiate terms with Lazarus and establish a new embassy between our great regions. We are sure that this will continue to foster friendship and activity between us as time goes on.

December brought another big step in GCR relations. Crystalsummer once again put in the work and built relations between the FNR and The North Pacific. The North Pacific (usually known as TNP) is the largest region in NationStates. Two weeks ago, Crystalsummer finished talks with the TNP leadership and began construction of the embassy.

Just in the space of his first Presidential term, Crystalsummer and the FNR Ministry of Foreign Affairs have managed to advance FNR's power and relationships in the world of NationStates many steps forward. We hope that in the new year and new decade we'll be able to further push the boundary of what's possible for our great region!
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socaltucky

Statement from the Minister of Defence

The Free Nations Region Armed Forces is hearby being reactivated. The leadership positions will remain vacant until experienced people are recruited for the job. We have even participated in our first ever major operation after getting reactivated.
20-01-14
Minor Update
Personnels Participated: Warrior and princebryan
Ally Orgs:
AWP, TGW, SPSF, RRA, HRF, NPO, LILY and EPSA

Liberation: 1
https://www.nationstates.net/region=iran
Minister of Defence
Zazann
Last edited by FNR on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Great to have the FNRAF out in the field with us!
Last edited by Daytime to Night on Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

Potato General Numero Capatata

Zazann
Civilian

Founded: Aug 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zazann » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:39 am

Daytime to Night wrote:Great to have the FNRAF out in the field with us!

We are glad to fight alongside you all :)

Crystalsummer
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

FNR Stands with TNP

Postby Crystalsummer » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Good Afternoon;

I have reviewed the unclassified report in regards with the recent actions committed by CCD. The Free Nations Government condemns these acts committed by CCD as heinous. We fully support The North Pacific, their government’s decision, and its citizens in this recent shocking act committed by CCD. As for the overall issue, we will not tolerate regions trying to disrupt the Democratic process in ally region we are in alliance with. It does not represent the hardworking values of what we UCR founders stand for. I call on other founders, and our allies to ensure that Confederation of Corrupt Dictators are made aware of their actions. Thankfully their attempt to seize control of TNP failed, and were exposed. As the FNR motto says, “Freedom Prevails”! That it shall!! Thank you!
Last edited by Crystalsummer on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Thank you FNR for standing with us against CCD and fascism. We appreciate it.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:16 pm

The poster made it inside, woo! Congratulations to all that participated as well! ^^

All the best in everything that you guys do, and I hope this term will be as eventful as the previous one!

- Valentine Z of TNP / Vostrov of FNR / ... Among many, many others.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

South Asians
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Asians » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:41 am

Valentine Z wrote:The poster made it inside, woo! Congratulations to all that participated as well! ^^

All the best in everything that you guys do, and I hope this term will be as eventful as the previous one!

- Valentine Z of TNP / Vostrov of FNR / ... Among many, many others.

You did a brilliant job with the Poster. I hope you will get elected for another term.
Crystalsummer wrote:-snip-

I couldn't have put it together better myself. CCD's puny attempts to infiltrate regions will definitely hit it back once its founder cease to exists.
Last edited by South Asians on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
King of Hive.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Administrator of The Free Nations Region.

FNR
Secretary

New York Times Democracy

January - February Foreign Update

Postby FNR » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:48 am

General Elections Update

With the new year, concludes the General Elections of January 2020! We are proud to present to you readers the preliminary results of the election, whereby the next President, the Speaker, and the WA Delegate are voted in! All citizens of the Free Nations Region, who have been in FNR for at least 2 weeks before the election starts, were eligible to vote, and as of 20.01.2020 22:00 UTC, we have 26 voters out of the 92 participating, a 28.26% turnout!

Unfortunately, out of these 26 votes, there were rule violations that voided 7 to 9 votes from each of the categories. Citizens are reminded once again to ensure that they do not double-submit their votes, and that they must submit a validation code that was sent to them before the election starts.

We will now get to the election results itself, starting off with the Presidental Election. Running for Presidency were Givera, running under The Free Nations Region (FNR) Patriotic Movement; and Greater Cadia, running under The Centrist-Conservative Party (CCP). Out of the 17 valid votes for Presidential Election, 9 of them went to Givera, while 5 of them went to Greater Cadia, with 3 Abstains. Givera appointed Narvatus as his Vice President.

As for Speaker Election, out of the 19 valid votes, My Nation obtained 12 votes, while Narvatus obtained 5 votes, and 2 Abstains.

Last but not least, for the WA Delegate Election, out of the 19 valid votes, OF Arian Hellas obtained 12 votes, while Siokania obtained 5 votes, with again 2 Abstains.
Information Minister
Vostrov
Ministry Elections Result

The results of ministry elections are as follows:
South Asians got elected as the Minister of Internal Affairs with 65% approval
Second place goes to both Socaltucky and United Allied Forces (9% for each one of them).
Greater Cadia got elected as the Minister of Foreign Affairs with 52% votes!
Second is Crystalsummer (48% votes).
Ulymein earned 52% of the votes and got elected as the Minister of Roleplay!
Second place goes to Hansdeltania (48%).
Gartias became the Minister of Cultural Affairs with 57% approval for them!
Second is Hetairaea (35%).
Vostrov was reelected as the Minister of Information with 52% of the votes
Second place goes to ASEAN Maharlika who got 35% of the votes.
Zazann got
61% approval for their re-election as the Minister of Defense!
Second came Republic of Arstotska (30%).
Emaha got 100% approval and was reelected as the Minister of Immigration as no other candidates ran against him.

There were 97 eligible voters out of which 26 voted with a turnout of 26.80%. Only 3 votes were invalid.
Minister of Internal Affairs
South Asians
Givera Removed as the President

Givera was removed from the post of President after he stayed inactive for more than 14 days without any prior notice. Any Government Officials who stays inactive for more than 14 days without any prior notice gets removed from his/her position according to the FNR Constitution. Apart from being inactive Givera was also banned from World Assembly for rule violations at the exact same time when he went inactive. Some allege that Givera had two WA Nations at the same time with the other being Do List which was ejected from WA at the same time as Givera. Greater Cadia and Gartias has filed a case against Givera for the misuse of puppets after Greater Cadia received some suspicious telegrams from Do List. Further information regarding this case will be posted and the matter is being investigated by the Judiciary. A special election is being held to fill the vacant position of The President with Crystalsummer, Narvatus and Greater Cadia declaring their candidacy and Narvatus is currently acting as the President.
Chief Justice
Tigerania
FNRAF renamed to FNDA

The Free Nations Region Armed Forces formed in 2016 is changing its name to The Free Nations Defense Association. The new name reflects the spirit of our regional military after a year long inactivity. The name is also being changed to avoid confusion with a similarly named raider military. I would like to end my statement with some recent operations in which FNDA Personnels have took part in.
Liberations:
https://www.nationstates.net/region=int ... ce_station
https://www.nationstates.net/region=q102
https://www.nationstates.net/region=cheddar
https://www.nationstates.net/region=hol ... ian_empire
https://www.nationstates.net/region=imperium_of_man
https://www.nationstates.net/region=south_america
https://www.nationstates.net/region=democratic_north
Defense:
https://www.nationstates.net/region=purdue
Cadets Participated: South Asians, Al0neForever and Zazann
Minister of Defense
Zazann
Regional Events are here!

Regional Events have started in The Free Nations Region to encourage activity within the community and for people to have fun while getting to know each other. We have started playing online games like Atwar, Cards Against Humanity, Skribbl to name a few in our discord server. The games were successful and generated a lot of activity. We are also planning to conduct Movie Shows in our region. Currently all the events are being done as an experiment. We are planning to expand these regional events to interregional level in the future and lots of other Roleplay Events and Regional Events are currently being planned.
Minister of Cultural Affairs
Gartias
Last edited by FNR on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

Greater Cadia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

New Elections

Postby Greater Cadia » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:21 pm

Greetings to my fellow regional government leaders. I am Greater Cadia, newly elected President of the Free Nations Region. Under my leadership, I hope to greatly expand FNR's global presence through a focus on our Foreign Affairs. To this end, during my short tenure as the Minister of Foreign Affairs, I opened embassies with both the Conch Kingdom and The Allied Republic. On top of our existing consulate with The South Pacific, during my time as MoFA we also opened a consulate with The Rejected Realms. We have taken part in many defense and liberation actions with the armed forces of The Rejected Realms. I am also in discussion with another region about military cooperation. With our blossoming Roleplay, we have decided to partner with St Abbaddon and do a joint RP. That's all from me for now, but I look forward to working with many of you in the months to come.
Last edited by Greater Cadia on Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Latrovia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Latrovia » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:30 am

Greater Cadia wrote:Greetings to my fellow regional government leaders. I am Greater Cadia, newly elected President of the Free Nations Region. Under my leadership, I hope to greatly expand FNR's global presence through a focus on our Foreign Affairs. To this end, during my short tenure as the Minister of Foreign Affairs, I opened embassies with both the Conch Kingdom and The Allied Republic. On top of our existing consulate with The South Pacific, during my time as MoFA we also opened a consulate with The Rejected Realms. We have taken part in many defense and liberation actions with the armed forces of The Rejected Realms. I am also in discussion with another region about military cooperation. With our blossoming Roleplay, we have decided to partner with St Abbaddon and do a joint RP. That's all from me for now, but I look forward to working with many of you in the months to come.

Congratulations on your election Mr. President! :)
Former President of The Confederacy of Free Nations
Former Minister of Interior of the Confederacy of Free Nations
Former President of ESU
Former Minister of Interior of ESU
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs ESU
Former President of SANCTUM
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs SANCTUM
Former Minister of Interior SANCTUM
Wintreath, Europeia, The North Pacific, Sanctum, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Eurasian Socialist Union
Founder of the Enadian Union
Founder of Global Citizen
Technical & Support Advisor Enadia; EU
Co-Founder of AIR
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in ITDA
Former Commanding Officer ITDA / EUF

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:48 am

A great job for a seemingly good region. Doubt I’m welcome into this region, but if the images on this embassy are anything to show, y’all are doing great. Also hello Mr. President !
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

South Asians
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Asians » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:53 am

Boda wrote:A great job for a seemingly good region. Doubt I’m welcome into this region.

Thanks for your compliments. Appreciate it a lot. I wonder why wouldn't you be welcome into our region?
King of Hive.

FNR
Secretary

New York Times Democracy

Foreign Update: February 2020

Postby FNR » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:35 am

Special Presidential Elections Concludes

After the recent news on our previous president being suspected with possible WA multing, it then falls into the hands of FNR once again to pick the President in a special election of February 2020.
As of 6th of February, there are 104 eligible voters and out of the 104, 26 of the votes have been submitted, with no invalid votes from any of them. This give us the voter turnout of 25%.

Out of the 26 voters, 3 of them have chosen to abstain, while 6 voted for Narvatus, 11 voted for Crystalsummer, and 15 voted for Greater Cadia. I would also like to give my congratulations and wishes of luck to Greater Cadia for the victory, as well as the two other candidates - Crystalsummer and Narvatus, for putting up a fair challenge!

And with that, the speech from the President himself, taken from the Regional Discord.

"I would like to thank Narvatus and Crystalsummer for being such great opponents, and I wish them all the best for the future. I would also like to thank all the citizens that put their faith in me and voted me for President. It is great to see so many people put their trust in a relatively new person to FNR. I hope that I can now prove that I was worthy of this faith."
Minister of Information
Vostrov
The Dream Begins

According to the Treaty of Friendship with St Abbaddon. The Free Nations Region is forming a Joint RP with St Abbaddon in the region Dream World. The roleplay map, lore and the region itself is currently under-construction. Further information will be posted soon.
Minister of Roleplay
Ulymein
Reserve Task Force is Operational

RTF or Reserve Task Force is a new branch of the Free Nations Defense Association for conducting piles, detags and other operations is now operational. The Supreme Commander of FNDA has appointed Al0neForever as the Commander of this Task Force. Further Information about the RTF is present in this dispatch. Here is the list of ops in which FNDA personnels Participated in the month of February.
Minister of Defense
Zazann
Constitutional Convention has Started

A constitutional convention has been called upon by the Speaker, Chief Justice and the Minister of Internal Affairs. We have created a draft of the constitution and people are currently debating on the laws in our discord server. A vote will be held on the constitution in the month of March after making necessary changes in it.
Speaker of the Assembly
My Nation
Last edited by FNR on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

FNR
Secretary

New York Times Democracy

Foreign Update: March 2020

Postby FNR » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:31 am

United Allied Forces appointed as the Attorney General

Former Minister of Internal Affairs United Allied Forces was appointed as the Attorney General by President Greater Cadia. The voting process to confirm UAF as the Attorney General was done on FNR’s Official Discord server, and there was a voting process that took place in order to confirm the position and the nominee. The voting started on 26th of February, 20:38:00 (UTC), and ran for 72 hours. 18 nations voted Aye, while 3 voted Abstain, with 0 voting for Nay.

Free Nations Region set our sights on Reddit! Our own Subreddit is live!

As a means to create regional-bonding and social interaction, to creating memes and lighthearted content, to discussing about NS and FNR themselves, we have established our very own subreddit named r/thefreenations.
The link to the Subreddit.

The FNR as a region would also like to thank Independland for testing this out and making it possible!
Dream World's Flag has been made

One of the most anticipated Roleplay between St Abbaddon and The Free Nations Region has unveiled its official flag created by South Asians.

Further developments in the Roleplay are currently being made and will be informed to y'all in the later updates.

Sparsdan and Al0neForever became a part of the FNR Judiciary

The Constitution of The Free Nations Region required four judges in the Judiciary. During the start of Greater Cadia's term there was one vacant position in the Judiciary which increased after United Confederacy of Humanity resigned from his position as a Judge citing real life reasons. His resignation resulted the search of two new members of Judiciary. South Asians, Chief Justice Tigerania and President Cadia interviewed several Candidates from which they nominated Al0neForever and Sparsdan. The Legislature accepted both the nominees with only one against vote. Al0neForever got 19 votes for him and Sparsdan got 16 votes for him. While three citizens abstained from voting.

FireBirds Squad is Now Official

A new branch of the Free Nations Defense Association named "The FireBirds Squad" has formed to conduct offensive operations especially against fascists. Crystalsummer has been appointed as the first Squad Commander of this branch. You can read this dispatch to get more information regarding the FBS.
FNR joins the Antifa

The Free Nations Region has joined the fight against Fascism by joining the Antifa. Our region's request to join Antifa was accepted by the Antifa Command on 20th March, 2020. We are keen to remove the plague of fascism from NS. Here is the report for the month of March.

Valentine Z comes Fourth in the Secretary General Elections and receives a second Presidential Medal of Freedom

With the tremendous amount of effort, as well as running with the help of F7, NS Sports, several UCR (User-Created Regions), and grass-root communities, our very-own Vostrov aka Valentine Z has managed to net a sweet 4th position for the Secretary General Elections! Valentine Z, in turn thanked all the friends and regions that are involved in making this happen, and this includes our very own FNR, our founder Crystalsummer, and several other nations, for the tremendous support!

FNR would also like to congratulate Vostrov / Valentine Z for becoming the first ever nation to earn the second Medal of Freedom, the highest honour in FNR as a region. In the words of Crystalsummer from this RMB post:

"He joined FNR around December 24, 2016, and has been here ever since. During his time he has written many incredible articles, served in several ministry positions under many Presidents, and is a model Moderator for our discord! We here in FNR congratulate you for a hard fought campaign, and look forward to seeing what you achieve in the future. Therefore today I hereby am proud to make history. I hereby award you the Founder’s Medal of Freedom for a second unprecedented time! Congratulations!! Thank you for all you do!".

Regional Assembly Endorsement Program Restarted

The Regional Assembly Endorsement Program has started after a year long hiatus. The Endorsement Program was first conducted by South Asians during his Presidential Term back in January 2019. A couple of months after his Presidential Term South Asians stopped posting endorsement stats which resulted the lack of interest of people endorsing each other. The RAEP has caused a massive spike of Endorsements and the Free Nations Region is currently the 17th region with Most Endorsements.
This update is written by Vostrov, Crystalsummer, Emaha and South Asians
Last edited by FNR on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:07 am

I really like your graphics!
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

South Asians
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Asians » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:55 am

LollerLand wrote:I really like your graphics!

Thanks mate :)
Hard Work Pays Off.
King of Hive.

The Greatest Bestest Nation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greatest Bestest Nation » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:59 pm

So I tried to think of a something to post so I would have an excuse to get us to the top of the front page, but I couldn't think of one so I'll post anyway (actually, our voting period for elections just closed so that's kinda interesting but not really.)

I'll also just say hello to all of you new nations, and I hope you all have a good time on Nationstates!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay