NATION

PASSWORD

A Change of Heart (OPEN, OOC, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

A Change of Heart (OPEN, OOC, MT)

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:50 pm

IC THREAD: IC THREAD
OFFICIAL MODERATORS:
(CO-OPS):

• The United Kingdom of Vionna-Frankenlisch
• The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate


Code: Select all
[align=center][b][u]APPLICATION FORM[/u][/b][/align]

[b]NATION NAME (FULL):[/b]

[b]TYPE OF GOVERNMENT:[/b]

[b]GOVERNMENT IDEOLOGY:[/b]

[b]LEADER:[/b]

[b]LEADER'S IDEOLOGY:[/b]

[b]AFFILIATION:[/b] (Anti-Monarchist or Monarchist, Or Other? Please Specify)

[b]PLANS FOR FUTURE ROLEPLAY:[/b]

[b]STRENGTH OF ARMED FORCES:[/b]

[b]TACTICS:[/b]

[b]RP SAMPLE:[/b]

[b]IMPORTANT CHARACTER(S) FOR ROLEPLAY:[/b]

[b]FURTHER, NECESSARY INFORMATION:[/b]


What Has Happened?
Mass protests has broken out in Lanorth. A recent protest which has broken out between the anti-monarchists, the main group leading the protest, against the new monarchist government. It will likely light the spark to ignite the fire that will destroy Lanorth, unless that spark is stopped which it can be.

This OOC thread is the place to ask questions concerning the roleplay, settle OOC arguments and can be used for the OP to answer those questions asked. It can also be a reminder for someone to stop and think about what they are posting before they post to avoid Godmodding. It can also be a thread were strikes are recorded and where warnings are issued.

RULES

  1. You must follow the three strike rule. This rule is simple. Three strikes and you are out. So if you break a rule, you get a strike. If you get three strikes you will have a temporary ban.

  2. Another simple rule, whatever OP says goes. You cannot disboey his/her rules. If this thread gains many participants, the OP shall appoint moderators to manage the thread whilst s/he is busy in his/her life at home.

  3. In order to participate in this roleplay, you must be able to write at least three paragraphs in each post. a paragraph consists of three to five sentences in my opinion, descriptive language and formal and correct grammar, unless you are writing the words spoken by characters.

  4. Make your posts realistic. If military action is necessary then make small yet decisive steps towards the possible intervention. Diplomacy, espionage, political responses, journalists and propaganda are all steps towards military intervention.

  5. You must not Godmod. Aliens, futuristic technology or magic is not tolerated and any usage of the topics mentioned will result in a temporary ban from the thread. Also, experienced troops do not sprout from the soil. You have to be realistic with your military actions. Think of your tactics. Think of the enemy and their tactics and defences before you attack because their defences could be stronger than anticipated and end up in the eradication of the attacking force.

  6. Use third person. Third person I feel is a lot more formal than first or second person. Also use past-tense. Act like it happened earlier and it is being documented by you. So instead of saying 'Says' you would say 'Said'.

Please take into consideration the OOC and IC threads will contain all sorts of profanity, adult humour and sexual references or content. Proceed with caution.
Last edited by Lanorth on Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 17 times in total.
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1593
Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:53 pm

Do please make it clear that this should be closed for now. Being that it is closely connected to New Edom's thread. Fitting name, by the way! :lol:

Edit: That was rude of me. This is, of course, your thread. It was a suggestion.
Last edited by Vionna-Frankenlisch on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Jesus Christ

"In this country it is found requisite, now and then, to put an admiral to death, in order to encourage the others." Voltaire, in Candide



User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:55 pm

Vionna-Frankenlisch wrote:Do please make it clear that this should be closed for now. Being that it is closely connected to New Edom's thread. Fitting name, by the way! :lol:

Edit: That was rude of me. This is, of course, your thread. It was a suggestion.

It wasn't rude. It was a decent and a good suggestion which I have taken into consideration and have made sure the issue was sorted out. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1593
Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:58 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Vionna-Frankenlisch wrote:Do please make it clear that this should be closed for now. Being that it is closely connected to New Edom's thread. Fitting name, by the way! :lol:

Edit: That was rude of me. This is, of course, your thread. It was a suggestion.

It wasn't rude. It was a decent and a good suggestion which I have taken into consideration and have made sure the issue was sorted out. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Cheers. Also I like the Third-Person rule, I've never put it in place in any of my RPs but it's a good idea. I find that first person writing can be confusing when there are multiple posters, unless things are made very clear.
"All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Jesus Christ

"In this country it is found requisite, now and then, to put an admiral to death, in order to encourage the others." Voltaire, in Candide



User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Vionna-Frankenlisch wrote:
Lanorth wrote:It wasn't rude. It was a decent and a good suggestion which I have taken into consideration and have made sure the issue was sorted out. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Cheers. Also I like the Third-Person rule, I've never put it in place in any of my RPs but it's a good idea. I find that first person writing can be confusing when there are multiple posters, unless things are made very clear.

Again, thank you! :)
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
Cossack Khanate
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 460
Founded: May 09, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:40 pm

Ok I am here because of my involvement. We can continue as before I suppose, once the IC is up. Nice thread name...
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
A constitutional monarchy with a unique government system.
A proud Nation that supports Social Conservatism, State-People Unity, and the progression of our people and righteousness.
Myself (OOC): “Why bother? Humanity is going to destroy itself by 2100…”
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell
Tier: 9 , Type: 7 , Class: 1, according to this index
“My battery is low...and it’s getting dark” - R.I.P Opportunity Feb 13th, 2019

User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:Ok I am here because of my involvement. We can continue as before I suppose, once the IC is up. Nice thread name...

IC thread is still in progress. Almost ready.
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
Cossack Khanate
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 460
Founded: May 09, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:41 pm

Lanorth wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:Ok I am here because of my involvement. We can continue as before I suppose, once the IC is up. Nice thread name...

IC thread is still in progress. Almost ready.


Ok thanks, will post deployment preparation there once it's up
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
A constitutional monarchy with a unique government system.
A proud Nation that supports Social Conservatism, State-People Unity, and the progression of our people and righteousness.
Myself (OOC): “Why bother? Humanity is going to destroy itself by 2100…”
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell
Tier: 9 , Type: 7 , Class: 1, according to this index
“My battery is low...and it’s getting dark” - R.I.P Opportunity Feb 13th, 2019

User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:36 pm

IC Thread is up. I thought I would start of simple for now by making my first step towards a possible Emperor.
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1405
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:39 pm

Tagged
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks. Also, bit minor fantasy elements may be added.

User avatar
Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1593
Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:02 pm

Lanorth, might I suggest that we require posters to apply here or post an RP sample, just so we have a similar high quality to Edom's thread where we originated from. After all, we have a quite skilled basis with you, me and Cossack and it'd be a shame to muddy the water. Sounds elitist, I know, but quality RPs are hard to come by nowadays.

Nice opening post by the way, it's a promising start.
"All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Jesus Christ

"In this country it is found requisite, now and then, to put an admiral to death, in order to encourage the others." Voltaire, in Candide



User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5353
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:21 pm

Tag
2020 congress rp/social experiment mix. Jump in!
Keyboard being a pain. Will take longer to do stuff until further notice.
This flag does not represent my nation being evil or nazi, fascist, etc., it's not. I'm also not any of those.
This nation's Policies partially represent my views, partially are experimental, same thing with how my nation is in RP.
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
The Xenopolis Confederation wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Just like your life.

Woah. Okay. Harsh. True, but harsh.

User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:44 pm

Vionna-Frankenlisch wrote:Lanorth, might I suggest that we require posters to apply here or post an RP sample, just so we have a similar high quality to Edom's thread where we originated from. After all, we have a quite skilled basis with you, me and Cossack and it'd be a shame to muddy the water. Sounds elitist, I know, but quality RPs are hard to come by nowadays.

Nice opening post by the way, it's a promising start.

Yeah, I agree. I will fill out an application form that you have to fill in in order to join. The application will include a little RP sample requirement.

Also, thank you.
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1593
Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:09 pm

I know I'm kinda already in but I thought I'd fill out an application just to inform people.

APPLICATION FORM


NATION NAME (FULL): The United Kingdom of Vionna-Frankenlisch, the Frankenlischian Empire

TYPE OF GOVERNMENT: Imperial Constitutional Monarchy

GOVERNMENT IDEOLOGY: Liberal conservatism

LEADER: His Imperial Majesty, King James I of Vionna-Frankenlisch

LEADER'S IDEOLOGY: Benevolent Imperialist

AFFILIATION: Monarchist

PLANS FOR FUTURE ROLEPLAY: Deployment of troops to support the monarchy.

STRENGTH OF ARMED FORCES: First deployment to Lanorth:
24 Ships (13 Combat, 11 Auxiliary)
600 Horses
8956 Men
457 Vehicles (inc. 60 Tanks)
24 Helicopters
62 Aircraft

TACTICS: Generally outdated, WW2/Cold War era.

IMPORTANT CHARACTER(S) FOR ROLEPLAY:
Imperial Expeditionary Force Commanders:
Admiral Alfred Longstaff
Lieutenant General August Overton, Earl of Agrea
Commodore Molly Aberdeen
Colonel Sir William Churchwood

Cabinet of Vionna-Frankenlisch
King James I of Vionna-Frankenlisch


This may be updated over time.
"All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Jesus Christ

"In this country it is found requisite, now and then, to put an admiral to death, in order to encourage the others." Voltaire, in Candide



User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Vionna-Frankenlisch wrote:I know I'm kinda already in but I thought I'd fill out an application just to inform people.

APPLICATION FORM


NATION NAME (FULL): The United Kingdom of Vionna-Frankenlisch, the Frankenlischian Empire

TYPE OF GOVERNMENT: Imperial Constitutional Monarchy

GOVERNMENT IDEOLOGY: Liberal conservatism

LEADER: His Imperial Majesty, King James I of Vionna-Frankenlisch

LEADER'S IDEOLOGY: Benevolent Imperialist

AFFILIATION: Monarchist

PLANS FOR FUTURE ROLEPLAY: Deployment of troops to support the monarchy.

STRENGTH OF ARMED FORCES: First deployment to Lanorth:
24 Ships (13 Combat, 11 Auxiliary)
600 Horses
8956 Men
457 Vehicles (inc. 60 Tanks)
24 Helicopters
62 Aircraft

TACTICS: Generally outdated, WW2/Cold War era.

IMPORTANT CHARACTER(S) FOR ROLEPLAY:
Imperial Expeditionary Force Commanders:
Admiral Alfred Longstaff
Lieutenant General August Overton, Earl of Agrea
Commodore Molly Aberdeen
Colonel Sir William Churchwood

Cabinet of Vionna-Frankenlisch
King James I of Vionna-Frankenlisch


This may be updated over time.

Thank you. Yes, you were in, but just to make sure, accepted. :)
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1593
Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The situation thus far...

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:26 am

As Co-Op, I'm just going to put this post here to sum up what I understand the situation to be.

King Volias Kurst Kamburgh of Lanorth is the de jure leader of Lanorth. Recently, huge numbers of anti-monarchy protesters have taken to the streets to riot against his leadership. A rogue military officer and government official, the so-called Colonel Ariston, led the uprising and for a short time served as the face of the anti-monarchy movement. Four-thousand men in the capital city of Saint Khudashov remain loyal to the King and have established a defensive perimeter around Khudashov Palace and are holding out there. The protests have gotten more violent but have not yet fallen into true Civil War.

The United Kingdom of Vionna-Frankenlisch and the Cossack Khanate have both pledged to deploy military forces to support King Kamburgh. The Cossacks are deploying just under 5,000 men, Vionna-Frankenlisch is sending almost 9,000. There is a mixed Cossack fleet and a Vionna-Frankenlischian fleet of 13 warships and 11 auxiliary ships on the way. As of the last post, the Imperial Navy Lanorth Fleet is about a third of the way to Lanorth.

As of the last post, the protest leader, Colonel Ariston has been assassinated. His powers taken by the rich Lord Vanterholst VIII who has taken to leading the protesters. With the situation rapidly deteriorating, order is certain to collapse, how long can King Kamburgh hold?
"All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Jesus Christ

"In this country it is found requisite, now and then, to put an admiral to death, in order to encourage the others." Voltaire, in Candide



User avatar
Cossack Khanate
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 460
Founded: May 09, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:01 am

APPLICATION FORM


NATION NAME (FULL):The Holy Decreeist Empire of (the) Cossack Khanate

TYPE OF GOVERNMENT:Khanist-Decreeist constitutional monarchy

GOVERNMENT IDEOLOGY:Capitalist, Social Conservative, Anti-communist, Monarchical

LEADER:Imperator SRC Cyprus Khan

LEADER'S IDEOLOGY:Same as government

AFFILIATION:Monarchist

PLANS FOR FUTURE ROLEPLAY:Deployment of troops to secure monarchy in Lanorth

STRENGTH OF ARMED FORCES:4,800 infantrymen, one aircraft carrier, cargo ships, cruisers, 18 fighter planes, 1 small bomber, 4-5 nuclear submarines

Secondary Planned deployment: 7,200 men, 30 light tanks, 12 attack helicopters, 2 transport helicopters, cargo ships, and 60 Special Forces men to guard palace.


TACTICS: Quick, brutal war. Relies on skill of individual soldiers as well as advanced and heavy weaponry due to the Khanate’s interest in it’s military.

RP SAMPLE: My posts in the LGBT RP (New Edom)

IMPORTANT CHARACTER(S) FOR ROLEPLAY:
Marshall Chander Keo - Commander of the 1st Lanorth Intervention Task Force
Centurion-Major Saakshi Samhit - Commander of the 2nd LITF
Lieutenant Deigran - Commander of CSF company
Sergeant Segar Raja - Soldier in 1-LITF, Infantry


FURTHER, NECESSARY INFORMATION:


And nice summary Vionna...
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
A constitutional monarchy with a unique government system.
A proud Nation that supports Social Conservatism, State-People Unity, and the progression of our people and righteousness.
Myself (OOC): “Why bother? Humanity is going to destroy itself by 2100…”
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell
Tier: 9 , Type: 7 , Class: 1, according to this index
“My battery is low...and it’s getting dark” - R.I.P Opportunity Feb 13th, 2019

User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:24 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:
APPLICATION FORM


NATION NAME (FULL):The Holy Decreeist Empire of (the) Cossack Khanate

TYPE OF GOVERNMENT:Khanist-Decreeist constitutional monarchy

GOVERNMENT IDEOLOGY:Capitalist, Social Conservative, Anti-communist, Monarchical

LEADER:Imperator SRC Cyprus Khan

LEADER'S IDEOLOGY:Same as government

AFFILIATION:Monarchist

PLANS FOR FUTURE ROLEPLAY:Deployment of troops to secure monarchy in Lanorth

STRENGTH OF ARMED FORCES:4,800 infantrymen, one aircraft carrier, cargo ships, cruisers, 18 fighter planes, 1 small bomber, 4-5 nuclear submarines

Secondary Planned deployment: 7,200 men, 30 light tanks, 12 attack helicopters, 2 transport helicopters, cargo ships, and 60 Special Forces men to guard palace.


TACTICS: Quick, brutal war. Relies on skill of individual soldiers as well as advanced and heavy weaponry due to the Khanate’s interest in it’s military.

RP SAMPLE: My posts in the LGBT RP (New Edom)

IMPORTANT CHARACTER(S) FOR ROLEPLAY:
Marshall Chander Keo - Commander of the 1st Lanorth Intervention Task Force
Centurion-Major Saakshi Samhit - Commander of the 2nd LITF
Lieutenant Deigran - Commander of CSF company
Sergeant Segar Raja - Soldier in 1-LITF, Infantry


FURTHER, NECESSARY INFORMATION:


And nice summary Vionna...

Accepted.
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
The United Conservative Provinces
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: May 15, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United Conservative Provinces » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:37 pm

Tag
Official owner of Hyland Mining Corp

Pro freedom, right to bear arms, capitalism, freedom of speech, conservatism, prosperity, industry, America, Trump

Anti extreme feminism, liberalism, illegal immigration, fascism, socialism, abortion, communism, large government

User avatar
Cossack Khanate
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 460
Founded: May 09, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Cossack Khanate » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Just wanted to congratulate Lanorth n a great improvement in RP style: When you wanted Kambaurgh to die you came up with a logical reason. Maybe it was a good move, we might be able to get some new nations in because of Security Forces v.s Protesters
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
A constitutional monarchy with a unique government system.
A proud Nation that supports Social Conservatism, State-People Unity, and the progression of our people and righteousness.
Myself (OOC): “Why bother? Humanity is going to destroy itself by 2100…”
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell
Tier: 9 , Type: 7 , Class: 1, according to this index
“My battery is low...and it’s getting dark” - R.I.P Opportunity Feb 13th, 2019

User avatar
Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1593
Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:40 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:Just wanted to congratulate Lanorth n a great improvement in RP style: When you wanted Kambaurgh to die you came up with a logical reason. Maybe it was a good move, we might be able to get some new nations in because of Security Forces v.s Protesters

Agreed, it was a nice post.
"All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Jesus Christ

"In this country it is found requisite, now and then, to put an admiral to death, in order to encourage the others." Voltaire, in Candide



User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:42 am

Cossack Khanate wrote:Just wanted to congratulate Lanorth n a great improvement in RP style: When you wanted Kambaurgh to die you came up with a logical reason. Maybe it was a good move, we might be able to get some new nations in because of Security Forces v.s Protesters

Thank you!
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
Lanorth
Diplomat
 
Posts: 720
Founded: Oct 22, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lanorth » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:44 am

Vionna-Frankenlisch wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:Just wanted to congratulate Lanorth n a great improvement in RP style: When you wanted Kambaurgh to die you came up with a logical reason. Maybe it was a good move, we might be able to get some new nations in because of Security Forces v.s Protesters

Agreed, it was a nice post.

Also thank you!
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS, REAL STATS FOUND HERE: Actual Stats

One Man's Sanity Is One Other Man's Insanity


User avatar
The Yuktobanian Republic
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1405
Founded: Dec 23, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Yuktobanian Republic » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:15 pm

Tag. Does this have a discord?
a single challenger 2

Info about Yuktobania
Military Equipment and Numbers
RP Ships <-- Recommended for people that are in RPs im in.

No, Yuktobania is NOT a communist country.

User avatar
Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1593
Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am

The Yuktobanian Republic wrote:Tag. Does this have a discord?

No, but I'll set one up in a few minutes.
"All they that take the sword shall perish with the sword." Jesus Christ

"In this country it is found requisite, now and then, to put an admiral to death, in order to encourage the others." Voltaire, in Candide



Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alversia, Google [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads