NATION

PASSWORD

I accidentally outlawed Voting.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Anatolezchia
Civilian

Founded: Mar 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

I accidentally outlawed Voting.

Postby Anatolezchia » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:48 pm

I didn't think my choice would do that at all, and now I am an autocracy, and I want to not be that. I also have no idea what I am typing so this seems a little weird. Is there any way I can undo a law I accidentally made?

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:54 pm

You can't, I think. The most you can do is hope that an issue that gives an option to allow voting again comes along.
Last edited by Castelia on Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:58 am

Castelia wrote:You can't, I think. The most you can do is hope that an issue that gives an option to allow voting again comes along.

This is correct. Interestingly, even despite being an autocracy, OP, you're still a "Left-Leaning College State", which means your political freedoms aren't that bad yet, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Return to Technical