NATION

PASSWORD

Can't remove card trade

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Can't remove card trade

Postby Dresderstan » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:56 pm

I can't remove my trade to sell my Jetan card. I want to remove it from being traded, but I can't.

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:57 pm

Dresderstan wrote:I can't remove my trade to sell my Jetan card. I want to remove it from being traded, but I can't.

Is there a bid that matches?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:58 pm

Dresderstan wrote:I can't remove my trade to sell my Jetan card. I want to remove it from being traded, but I can't.

Could you raise the price much higher? If you can change it, you can make it high enough that people can’t bet on it.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dresderstan » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:00 pm

Frachen wrote:

Is there a bid that matches?

Yes, but it wasn't the match I wanted.
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:

Could you raise the price much higher? If you can change it, you can make it high enough that people can’t bet on it.

Can't I tried but it won't let me raise it.

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Dresderstan wrote:
Frachen wrote:Is there a bid that matches?

Yes, but it wasn't the match I wanted.
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Could you raise the price much higher? If you can change it, you can make it high enough that people can’t bet on it.

Can't I tried but it won't let me raise it.

You could try buying it from yourself.....or if you want I'll buy it and ship it back to you for .02 more bank than I bought it for.
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:02 pm

Once a bid is matched, you can only lower your ask not raise it.

Return to Technical