NATION

PASSWORD

Higher Pay For All Educational Faculty

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Ucratius
Civilian

Founded: Mar 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Higher Pay For All Educational Faculty

Postby Ucratius » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:40 pm

To whom it may concern,

I am currently addressing the issue of low pay for educational staff/faculty. The average annual salary is barely enough to pay the bills and they deserve more. This is because they are teaching the next generation who will make future decisions, and I am positive you do not want random, uneducated politicians controlling nations. I strongly support this matter.

Please share support and endorse,
Henry Riley, President Of Ucratius

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:59 pm

OOC: Welcome to the GA forum, first of all.

What you posted is more like a very short school essay, rather than a resolution proposal. Also, it seems to assume some real life nation's conditions being true everywhere, which is very unlikely to be the case even in RL. You should look at the Proposal Rules (a sticky thread on this forum) and the Passed Resolutions (a sticky thread on this forum) to have a better understanding of what a proposal should look like.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Hatzisland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatzisland » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:55 pm

OOC(Out-of-character, just so you know): Welcome to the GA! Sadly, this forum is only a place for official proposals, not ideas. However, should you draft an official one(after you read the proposal basics and rules thread along with reading other proposals for ideas on how they are structured), they can then be debated on this forum. Good luck in drafting and I hope you succeed!

IC(In-character): "and I am positive you do not want random, uneducated politicians controlling nations..." Ambassador Reagan laughs. "Uneducated? Random? Politician? Who do you think I am?"
"The world dies when freedom dies"
-A wise man(me)
Dedicated to repealing GAR #286 and GAR #457, as well as fighting the radical globalists in the WA.
Currently Inoffensive Centrist Democracy, which goes to show how flawed the naming system is.
Passed Biology knowing there are two genders, and passed History knowing conservatism works.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:28 pm

Hatzisland wrote:OOC(Out-of-character, just so you know): Welcome to the GA! Sadly, this forum is only a place for official proposals, not ideas. However, should you draft an official one(after you read the proposal basics and rules thread along with reading other proposals for ideas on how they are structured), they can then be debated on this forum. Good luck in drafting and I hope you succeed!

IC(In-character): "and I am positive you do not want random, uneducated politicians controlling nations..." Ambassador Reagan laughs. "Uneducated? Random? Politician? Who do you think I am?"

"You seem to resemble that remark, ambassador."

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:50 am

Ucratius wrote:To whom it may concern,

I am currently addressing the issue of low pay for educational staff/faculty. The average annual salary is barely enough to pay the bills and they deserve more. This is because they are teaching the next generation who will make future decisions, and I am positive you do not want random, uneducated politicians controlling nations. I strongly support this matter.

Please share support and endorse,
Henry Riley, President Of Ucratius

IC: Ambassador, the NCR already sets aside almost 30% of our 925 trillion dollar budget for education, with teachers each being paid around 352,000 dollars annually, and is set by the average income across the nation. Do you seriously think that they need to be paid more?

OOC: I don't think that this is a problem that is of global significance. And in its current form it doesn't actually do anything. It indicates that there is an issue, but it doesn't give any specific and clear remedies for it...
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Return to General Assembly