NATION

PASSWORD

Vault-Tec Presents: Fallout-styled DnD (FDnD)

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Fallout DnD
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Vault-Tec Presents: Fallout-styled DnD (FDnD)

Postby Fallout DnD » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:14 pm

War, war never changes, but the ways in which nerds can rejoice and embrace the Fallout franchise sure can. Set in the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout, Fallout DnD is a roleplaying region centered around character roleplay and quests that borrow from the mechanics of Dungeons and Dragons (adapted for easier use and greater relevance to the Fallout Franchise).

This region brings Fallout fans and DnD nerds together in an exciting roleplaying experience. On the rmb, you can create your own character and participate in character-driven roleplay, and join the Discord to participate in Dungeons and Dragons styled Fallout quests with friends, or host your own experiences! There will be an elaborate character-creation and progression system that allows your character to become stronger, learn new skills and abilities, and acquire legendary weapons. You can create several characters at once, and your characters can participate on both the rmb rps and FDnD campaigns.

Currently, the region is still in development, with the character guide almost finished and the equipment guide still needing some more work done to it, but the region is starting our first Fallout DnD campaign and I want to invite anyone who's interested in participating. The game is set to start this Saturday at 7 pm EST, but if anyone is interested in participating and cannot make the time, please tell me so that the time could be changed to something that works for everyone. And if anyone's interested in checking out the region or helping with development, please feel free to join!

Region: Fallout DnD
Discord: https://discord.gg/6NRk9zS

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:24 pm

You should call it Vaults and Vaultdwellers. :P
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:You should call it Vaults and Vaultdwellers. :P

Vaults and Deathclaws
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Fallout DnD
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fallout DnD » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:03 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:Vaults and Deathclaws

Man, I wish there was an option to change the region's name because those sound like fantastic names :^)

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:05 pm

Fallout DnD wrote:

Indo-Malaysia wrote:Vaults and Deathclaws

Man, I wish there was an option to change the region's name because those sound like fantastic names :^)

Make another region and give it your preferred name. It should work since you have two nations currently so it should be easy to transition if you so very wish.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Fallout DnD
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fallout DnD » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:45 am

Attention Vault Dwellers!

The character guide is now complete. With this guide, members can devise their character's SPECIAL, skills, and traits with ease and in a way that makes them work for both the RMB character rps and FDnD games.

As a reminder, we still have spots available for Saturday's Fallout DnD game!

The equipment guide wil be finished within one to two weeks.
Last edited by Fallout DnD on Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fallout DnD
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Fallout DnD » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:31 am

Last call for Fallout DnD participants!

Thid Saturday at 7 pm EST, the region will be hosting its first ever Fallout DnD game! Sign up soon if you're interested in participating. All participants must fill out a character sheet before the game to play!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay