NATION

PASSWORD

Michael Avenatti arrested for trying to extort Nike

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Yusseria
Minister
 
Posts: 2072
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Michael Avenatti arrested for trying to extort Nike

Postby Yusseria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:47 am

This is real life.
Shares of Nike fell more than 1 percent on Monday following a tweet from California-based lawyer Michael Avenatti alleging Nike's involvement in a "major high school/college basketball scandal." But the stock recovered after the celebrity attorney was arrested on accusations he had attempted to extort millions from the athletic apparel company.

Avenatti, who represented porn star Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Donald Trump, tweeted that Nike's "criminal conduct" involves the highest levels of Nike and "some of the biggest names in college basketball."

About 15 minutes after the tweet, Avenatti was arrested in midtown Manhattan for his alleged involvement in scheme to extort Nike for $20 million dollars. He also faces separate federal charges in a case in Los Angeles where he is accused of wire and bank fraud. In the second case, he allegedly embezzled his own client's money to pay his expenses and debts and used phony tax returns to obtain millions of dollars in loans.

Nike's stock fell to $80.89, its low for the day, after Avenatti's tweet. The stock, which has a market value of $128. 1 billion, has since recovered some of its losses and is trading at about $81.35. Earlier Monday, Nike shares traded as high as $83.22.

Federal officials said there will be a press conference in Los Angeles at 2:30 p.m. EST to discuss the wire and bank fraud charges.

Avenatti is due to be presented in Manhattan federal court on Monday. That complaint said Avenatti, 48, had threatened to hold a news conference on the eve of Nike's earnings release to detail "allegations of misconduct by employees of Nike."

The athletic apparel company reported a top and bottom line earnings beat on Thursday. Nike shares are up more than 10 percent year-to-date.

Nike officials weren't immediately available for comment.

Apparently the creepy porn lawyer who represented creepy porn actress Stormy Daniels has now been arrested after literally trying to extort $20 million from Nike. I suppose he won't be able to appear on CNN 24/7 like he did before now that he's behind bars. What does NSG make of this? I believe that the fame and notoriety he got from constantly lambasting the president on TV got to his head and he believed he had enough power to take down Nike with a single press conference if they didn't pay him his money.

Update: CNN legal analyst Mark Geragos named as Avenatti's co-conspirator. It just gets better and better.
Last edited by Yusseria on Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anti-Communist, American Nationalist, National Syndicalist
There is nothing wrong with Islamaphobia

User avatar
Gormwood
Diplomat
 
Posts: 791
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gormwood » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Shouldn't be long before people proclaim this as proof Trump is an innocent angel and not that Avenatti is an opportunist who had 15 minutes.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the Right in a civil war.

User avatar
Aureumterra
Minister
 
Posts: 2336
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:25 pm

Can this week get any better?
♔-Put this in your sig if you’re a Monarchy/Empire
Emperor of the MIF! Join today to preserve monarchy!
Pro: Trump, MAGA, Capitalism, Gender Equality, MAGA 2020
Anti: Democrats, 3rd wave feminism, Racism, Socialism, ANTIFA
Icelandic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player (yes, I live in Ísland, and it’s NOT called Iceland)
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Kragholm Free States wrote:oooh daddy hitler I've been a naughty little untermensch gas me harder

User avatar
Free Arabian Nation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1268
Founded: May 02, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Who's Michael Avenatti?
الأمة العربية الحرة

I don't use NS Stats, that was an April Fool's joke.
If I fuck up on anything, please correct me.
Yes, I did fit Forum 7 into my canon. (It's near the bottom)
Baghdad Times: Operation Ishaq ends in success, Egypt is Liberated but at a heavy casualty cost. Migration caravans spread all over Egypt as the overpopulated Cairo is depopulated by the Government. Expect food/material shortages as goods are diverted to help rebuild Egypt.

User avatar
Yusseria
Minister
 
Posts: 2072
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yusseria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Can this week get any better?

I doubt it.
Anti-Communist, American Nationalist, National Syndicalist
There is nothing wrong with Islamaphobia

User avatar
Yusseria
Minister
 
Posts: 2072
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yusseria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:27 pm

Gormwood wrote:Shouldn't be long before people proclaim this as proof Trump is an innocent angel and not that Avenatti is an opportunist who had 15 minutes.

Well, Avenatti is a scumbag but Trump is certainly no angel.
Anti-Communist, American Nationalist, National Syndicalist
There is nothing wrong with Islamaphobia

User avatar
Aureumterra
Minister
 
Posts: 2336
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:29 pm

Yusseria wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Can this week get any better?

I doubt it.

Actually it has, just found out Donald officially recognized Golan Heights as Israeli
♔-Put this in your sig if you’re a Monarchy/Empire
Emperor of the MIF! Join today to preserve monarchy!
Pro: Trump, MAGA, Capitalism, Gender Equality, MAGA 2020
Anti: Democrats, 3rd wave feminism, Racism, Socialism, ANTIFA
Icelandic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player (yes, I live in Ísland, and it’s NOT called Iceland)
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Kragholm Free States wrote:oooh daddy hitler I've been a naughty little untermensch gas me harder

User avatar
Zurkerx
Minister
 
Posts: 3309
Founded: Jan 20, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Zurkerx » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:29 pm

Well, he was bound to do something stupid sooner or later so...
A Golden Civic: the New Libertarian
My Word: Indubitably
READ ME
Pros/Cons

Looking for a Libertarian Community? Join The Libertarian Discord
I Do What I Want Retired Head Admin in NSGS
Proud Author Now!

User avatar
Woodfiredpizzas
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 369
Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Anarchy

Postby Woodfiredpizzas » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:01 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Yusseria wrote:I doubt it.

Actually it has, just found out Donald officially recognized Golan Heights as Israeli


Top notch!
Reheated donuts

User avatar
Shofercia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28598
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Free Arabian Nation wrote:Who's Michael Avenatti?


Dumb ass lawyer who tried to court a hooker in order to sue Trump and become the Democratic Presidential Nominee; it backfired spectacularly. Trump even got a refund from the hooker. And now he's arrested for extorting the company branded by Colin Kaepernick. I'm just hoping that Jussie Smollet was his co-conspirator. Needless to say, the Democrats rejected him. His only friends are at CNN.
Last edited by Shofercia on Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ukraine - stop bombing innocent people! Pricks who burn other people alive should be punished.
Feel the Bern! Two actual females that can beat Trump: Gabbard & Klobuchar
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
If we tell the radical Republicans that there's proof that Global Warming doesn't exist in Death Valley, and the radical Democrats that there's proof of Russian Collusion there, would we have a better America?

(North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia! DonBass is De Facto Independent! Stand with NovoRossiya!
Tecumseh was a Real American

User avatar
Shofercia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28598
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:20 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Yusseria wrote:I doubt it.

Actually it has, just found out Donald officially recognized Golan Heights as Israeli


Good. Now if he could only apply that logic to Crimea... after all there was no Collusion :P
Ukraine - stop bombing innocent people! Pricks who burn other people alive should be punished.
Feel the Bern! Two actual females that can beat Trump: Gabbard & Klobuchar
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
If we tell the radical Republicans that there's proof that Global Warming doesn't exist in Death Valley, and the radical Democrats that there's proof of Russian Collusion there, would we have a better America?

(North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia! DonBass is De Facto Independent! Stand with NovoRossiya!
Tecumseh was a Real American

User avatar
Valrifell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19899
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:22 pm

What a rascal.
I like to imagine Sisyphus happy
I did some things

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38876
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:22 pm

$20 million dollars

Yikes, Uncle Sam isn't gonna be happy with that one.
Angry American who likes guns and trees
Islamophobia is a virtue
Australian gun control didn't work. A rebuttal to the "well regulated militia" argument.

User avatar
Yusseria
Minister
 
Posts: 2072
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yusseria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:23 pm

Shofercia wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:Who's Michael Avenatti?


Dumb ass lawyer who tried to court a hooker in order to sue Trump and become the Democratic Presidential Nominee; it backfired spectacularly. Trump even got a refund from the hooker. And now he's arrested for extorting the company branded by Colin Kaepernick. I'm just hoping that Jussie Smollet was his co-conspirator. Needless to say, the Democrats rejected him. His only friends are at CNN.

Speaking of CNN... one of their legal analysts just got named as his co-conspirator.
Anti-Communist, American Nationalist, National Syndicalist
There is nothing wrong with Islamaphobia

User avatar
Vassenor
Post Czar
 
Posts: 41320
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Gormwood wrote:Shouldn't be long before people proclaim this as proof Trump is an innocent angel and not that Avenatti is an opportunist who had 15 minutes.


Well considering people think "does not exonerate Trump" means Trump is an innocent angel that wouldn't surprise me.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Hufflepuff/Team Mystic

User avatar
Shofercia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28598
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Yusseria wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Dumb ass lawyer who tried to court a hooker in order to sue Trump and become the Democratic Presidential Nominee; it backfired spectacularly. Trump even got a refund from the hooker. And now he's arrested for extorting the company branded by Colin Kaepernick. I'm just hoping that Jussie Smollet was his co-conspirator. Needless to say, the Democrats rejected him. His only friends are at CNN.

Speaking of CNN... one of their legal analysts just got named as his co-conspirator.


:rofl:

PRICELESS!!!
Ukraine - stop bombing innocent people! Pricks who burn other people alive should be punished.
Feel the Bern! Two actual females that can beat Trump: Gabbard & Klobuchar
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
If we tell the radical Republicans that there's proof that Global Warming doesn't exist in Death Valley, and the radical Democrats that there's proof of Russian Collusion there, would we have a better America?

(North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia! DonBass is De Facto Independent! Stand with NovoRossiya!
Tecumseh was a Real American

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38876
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Shouldn't be long before people proclaim this as proof Trump is an innocent angel and not that Avenatti is an opportunist who had 15 minutes.


Well considering people think "does not exonerate Trump" means Trump is an innocent angel that wouldn't surprise me.


This is your daily reminder that the DoJ then also reviewed the evidence and decided there was no case for obstruction. Just give it up Vass, it's over.
Angry American who likes guns and trees
Islamophobia is a virtue
Australian gun control didn't work. A rebuttal to the "well regulated militia" argument.

User avatar
Valrifell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19899
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:26 pm

Shofercia wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:Who's Michael Avenatti?


Dumb ass lawyer who tried to court a hooker in order to sue Trump and become the Democratic Presidential Nominee; it backfired spectacularly. Trump even got a refund from the hooker. And now he's arrested for extorting the company branded by Colin Kaepernick. I'm just hoping that Jussie Smollet was his co-conspirator. Needless to say, the Democrats rejected him. His only friends are at CNN.


The "Avenatti wanted and would have been the Democratic nominee" is a trash take, plz stop.
I like to imagine Sisyphus happy
I did some things

User avatar
Shofercia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28598
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Well considering people think "does not exonerate Trump" means Trump is an innocent angel that wouldn't surprise me.


This is your daily reminder that the DoJ then also reviewed the evidence and decided there was no case for obstruction. Just give it up Vass, it's over.


Yeah Vass, let us enjoy Avenatti's and CNN's Geragos' jail trip. It's like Bill's and Ted's Excellent Adventure, only it's not excellent, and there might be hookers involved. Go and complain about Trump supporters you don't like elsewhere.
Ukraine - stop bombing innocent people! Pricks who burn other people alive should be punished.
Feel the Bern! Two actual females that can beat Trump: Gabbard & Klobuchar
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
If we tell the radical Republicans that there's proof that Global Warming doesn't exist in Death Valley, and the radical Democrats that there's proof of Russian Collusion there, would we have a better America?

(North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia! DonBass is De Facto Independent! Stand with NovoRossiya!
Tecumseh was a Real American

User avatar
Woodfiredpizzas
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 369
Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Anarchy

Postby Woodfiredpizzas » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:29 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Dumb ass lawyer who tried to court a hooker in order to sue Trump and become the Democratic Presidential Nominee; it backfired spectacularly. Trump even got a refund from the hooker. And now he's arrested for extorting the company branded by Colin Kaepernick. I'm just hoping that Jussie Smollet was his co-conspirator. Needless to say, the Democrats rejected him. His only friends are at CNN.


The "Avenatti wanted and would have been the Democratic nominee" is a trash take, plz stop.


Yeah you ran Hillary. Avenatti is a fair take.
Reheated donuts

User avatar
Shofercia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28598
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:29 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
Dumb ass lawyer who tried to court a hooker in order to sue Trump and become the Democratic Presidential Nominee; it backfired spectacularly. Trump even got a refund from the hooker. And now he's arrested for extorting the company branded by Colin Kaepernick. I'm just hoping that Jussie Smollet was his co-conspirator. Needless to say, the Democrats rejected him. His only friends are at CNN.


The "Avenatti wanted and would have been the Democratic nominee" is a trash take, plz stop.


Did I ever say that he would have been? No, I did not. In fact, I said the opposite. In that very quote that you're responding to:

Needless to say, the Democrats rejected him.


Avenatti would not have been the Democratic nominee. But he wanted to be.
Ukraine - stop bombing innocent people! Pricks who burn other people alive should be punished.
Feel the Bern! Two actual females that can beat Trump: Gabbard & Klobuchar
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
If we tell the radical Republicans that there's proof that Global Warming doesn't exist in Death Valley, and the radical Democrats that there's proof of Russian Collusion there, would we have a better America?

(North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia! DonBass is De Facto Independent! Stand with NovoRossiya!
Tecumseh was a Real American

User avatar
Shofercia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28598
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Yusseria wrote:This is real life.
Shares of Nike fell more than 1 percent on Monday following a tweet from California-based lawyer Michael Avenatti alleging Nike's involvement in a "major high school/college basketball scandal." But the stock recovered after the celebrity attorney was arrested on accusations he had attempted to extort millions from the athletic apparel company.

Avenatti, who represented porn star Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Donald Trump, tweeted that Nike's "criminal conduct" involves the highest levels of Nike and "some of the biggest names in college basketball."

About 15 minutes after the tweet, Avenatti was arrested in midtown Manhattan for his alleged involvement in scheme to extort Nike for $20 million dollars. He also faces separate federal charges in a case in Los Angeles where he is accused of wire and bank fraud. In the second case, he allegedly embezzled his own client's money to pay his expenses and debts and used phony tax returns to obtain millions of dollars in loans.

Nike's stock fell to $80.89, its low for the day, after Avenatti's tweet. The stock, which has a market value of $128. 1 billion, has since recovered some of its losses and is trading at about $81.35. Earlier Monday, Nike shares traded as high as $83.22.

Federal officials said there will be a press conference in Los Angeles at 2:30 p.m. EST to discuss the wire and bank fraud charges.

Avenatti is due to be presented in Manhattan federal court on Monday. That complaint said Avenatti, 48, had threatened to hold a news conference on the eve of Nike's earnings release to detail "allegations of misconduct by employees of Nike."

The athletic apparel company reported a top and bottom line earnings beat on Thursday. Nike shares are up more than 10 percent year-to-date.

Nike officials weren't immediately available for comment.

Apparently the creepy porn lawyer who represented creepy porn actress Stormy Daniels has now been arrested after literally trying to extort $20 million from Nike. I suppose he won't be able to appear on CNN 24/7 like he did before now that he's behind bars. What does NSG make of this? I believe that the fame and notoriety he got from constantly lambasting the president on TV got to his head and he believed he had enough power to take down Nike with a single press conference if they didn't pay him his money.

Update: CNN legal analyst Mark Geragos named as Avenatti's co-conspirator. It just gets better and better.


Greg Gutfeld is going to have a field day with this.
Ukraine - stop bombing innocent people! Pricks who burn other people alive should be punished.
Feel the Bern! Two actual females that can beat Trump: Gabbard & Klobuchar
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
If we tell the radical Republicans that there's proof that Global Warming doesn't exist in Death Valley, and the radical Democrats that there's proof of Russian Collusion there, would we have a better America?

(North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia! DonBass is De Facto Independent! Stand with NovoRossiya!
Tecumseh was a Real American

User avatar
Yusseria
Minister
 
Posts: 2072
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Yusseria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Shofercia wrote:


:rofl:

PRICELESS!!!

Guess you were right. All his friends really are at CNN and now one of them's gonna go to jail with him.

The Trump curse is real, lads.
Anti-Communist, American Nationalist, National Syndicalist
There is nothing wrong with Islamaphobia

User avatar
Confederate States of German America
Diplomat
 
Posts: 937
Founded: Dec 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederate States of German America » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:40 pm

Vassenor wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Shouldn't be long before people proclaim this as proof Trump is an innocent angel and not that Avenatti is an opportunist who had 15 minutes.


Well considering people think "does not exonerate Trump" means Trump is an innocent angel that wouldn't surprise me.


I've never read so much desperation in one post.
I'm literally OEP. Still a National Syndicalist.

All these horses in my car got me going fast
I just wanna do the dash, put my pedal to the gas
Going so fast, hope I don't crash
One false move, that could be my last

User avatar
Shofercia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28598
Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Yusseria wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
:rofl:

PRICELESS!!!

Guess you were right. All his friends really are at CNN and now one of them's gonna go to jail with him.

The Trump curse is real, lads.


Meanwhile in Ukraine the top three candidates for president are sucking up to Trump after the Mueller Report came out. Here's to hoping that the two that were sober during the comments, will be the ones in the run off. Otherwise we could have a repeat: https://www.history.com/news/bill-clint ... tate-visit

Bill Clinton and Boris Yeltsin had a weird relationship. There was the time the Russian president gave the U.S. president a pair of hockey jerseys that said “Yeltsin 96” and “Clinton 96.” There was also the time Clinton doubled over laughing when Yeltsin called the U.S. press “a disaster” at a press conference. But perhaps the weirdest incident in their professional relationship was when Yeltsin got drunk and wandered into the street in his underwear, trying to get a pizza.


Imagine President Trump saying: "Petro, come back here, don't be sad, I'll get you some pizza, the best pizza you've ever eaten, are you drunk again?"
Ukraine - stop bombing innocent people! Pricks who burn other people alive should be punished.
Feel the Bern! Two actual females that can beat Trump: Gabbard & Klobuchar
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
If we tell the radical Republicans that there's proof that Global Warming doesn't exist in Death Valley, and the radical Democrats that there's proof of Russian Collusion there, would we have a better America?

(North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia! DonBass is De Facto Independent! Stand with NovoRossiya!
Tecumseh was a Real American

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Aclion, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Bezkoshtovnya, Bynamosien, Cerinda, Communal concils, Comradeistan, Conserative Morality, Des-Bal, Dresderstan, El-Amin Caliphate, Empire of Asgadr, Fartsniffage, Gormwood, Greater vakolicci haven, Hiachijan, Identitaria, Inkopolitia, Israeli Commonwealth, Kragholm Free States, Kyrinasaj, Leskya, Likar, Mettaton-EX, Nakena, Nazeroth, Nilrahrarfan, Nioya, Norviat, Pernoctem, Potus Branada, RiderSyl, Rykil, Scomagia, Shark isle, Socialist Workers Combine, Telconi, The British American Colonies, The Lone Alliance, The Traditional States, The United Nations Of Europa, Tinfect, Uiiop, Vassenor, Voxija, Yahoo [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads