NATION

PASSWORD

Minimum wage?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Havarland
Envoy

Founded: Nov 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Minimum wage?

Postby Havarland » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:23 pm

Recently, I had an issue where migrant workers wanted to come into Havarland and work for half the wage.
I accepted the issue where they'd get paid fairly, but why there was no choice of abolishing the minimum wage? Many countries don't have minimum wages (looking at you Scandinavia), so why there wasn't such a choice? I bet if I would've accepted that they can work for way less than Havarlandians my civil rights would've dropped.

The issue kinda is that I can't create the nation that I want due to lack of features.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:02 am

Issues only have a limited selection of options because the length would become unmanageable if we tried to cover every possible response.

There is more than one issue about labor laws, so you may find another issue that has the option you want.

If there is something you really think players should be able to do, and we really do not have any issues that cover it, you can try your hand at writing an issue to fill the gap. The issues game is always growing as we add new issues.
Last edited by USS Monitor on Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Havarland
Envoy

Founded: Nov 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Havarland » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 am

USS Monitor wrote:Issues only have a limited selection of options because the length would become unmanageable if we tried to cover every possible response.

There is more than one issue about labor laws, so you may find another issue that has the option you want.

If there is something you really think players should be able to do, and we really do not have any issues that cover it, you can try your hand at writing an issue to fill the gap. The issues game is always growing as we add new issues.

Thank you for your response.

Return to Technical