NATION

PASSWORD

WELCOME YOUR MIGHTY OVERLORD!!

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Viveksylvania
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

WELCOME YOUR MIGHTY OVERLORD!!

Postby Viveksylvania » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:09 pm

National Secretary of Viveksylvania:
*Clears throat*
It is with great pleasure, honor, and relief today that I, John McTrashcan, the National Secretary of the Mighty Empire of Viveksylvania have the privilege of welcoming our beloved GODLY Emperor back into governance of the most powerful nation in existence after his year long vacation. It would be almost criminal of me to stop my tears of joy. With this I leave the stage to be graced by our Lord Emperor's presence. Oh Emperor! Bless us!
*Leaves stage joyfully crying*
Emperor of Viveksylvania:
*Is carried to the stage in his royal carriage*
*Walks up to the mic*
Hello my beautiful people! How have you been? *Crowd screams several things in an uncoordinated manner but the emotion of joy is visible clearly*
Due to certain circumstances, I had to temporarily leave YOU, my children! But my undying love for my nation and it's pure, intelligent, loyal, strong, and ever-progressive people has brought me back. As a celebration, Tonight, everyone's dinner is on me! Eat whatever you will! Drink the most expensive wines! It's ALL FREE for my children! And for celebratory fireworks, we shall nuke some neighboring countries but you need not worry about that.
*Crowd bows down and sits on one knee as the Emperor is flown to the exit and towards his Castle in his royal golden helicopter*
National Secretary of Viveksylvania:
And now I would like to invite all of our guests from nationstates across the world, to proceed to their dungeons.. hu-pa.. bu- I mean the royal guest house. Allow us to hospitalize you,... as in, show our hospitality.

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:13 pm

*Crying tears of amazement
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:12 pm

Prime Minister Alex Chung, narrowed her eyes as she crossed her legs and then they resumed back.

"Well, welcome for the hospitality. But we'll have to decline upon the invitation for your nation's royal guest house."
Last edited by Borovan entered the region as he on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ris Areuhamen
Civilian

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ris Areuhamen » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:37 pm

Leader:(Turns to minister of health and safety) Will those "fireworks" actually hurt anyone?

Minister: No sir we live in reinforced bunker due to the horrible state of our environment

Leader: and the radiation?

Minister: Do you even care?

Leader: Not really.

Minister: Enjoy the party then sir, I'll get the Defence Minister to send someone to pick you up afterwards.

Viveksylvania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Viveksylvania » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:43 am

The Black Party wrote:*Crying tears of amazement
(Image)

You've been clapping continuously for the past 14 hours. Would you like some medical help?

Viveksylvania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Viveksylvania » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:45 am

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Prime Minister Alex Chung, narrowed her eyes as she crossed her legs and then they resumed back.

"Well, welcome for the hospitality. But we'll have to decline upon the invitation for your nation's royal guest house."

No. I insist you stay. Even if you don't want to, we've already destroyed your Plane and activated our anti-aircraft guns so there's really no going back now. I mean- Enjoy your meal!!

Erusean Kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Erusean Kingdom » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:47 am

"Go put yourself in the hospital, you pillock."
- King Jean Louis V
The Federal Kingdom of Erusea"Vérité sans peur!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 16
A proud kingdom in western Usea, led by the righteous King Jean Louis V. A historical imperial power and aggressor marred by years of war and refugee crises brought on by the Ulysses Disaster, Erusea has slowly begun to reassert herself on the world stage in a time of rising global tensions, militarism, and a new cold war.

Le Moniteur Royale: The Osean Federation begins the final phases of construction of the International Space Elevator in Selatapura, Gunther Bay, in what was formerly Erusean territory, prompting outrage from native Eruseans and the Erusean government.

Viveksylvania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Viveksylvania » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:49 am

Ris Areuhamen wrote:Leader:(Turns to minister of health and safety) Will those "fireworks" actually hurt anyone?

Minister: No sir we live in reinforced bunker due to the horrible state of our environment

Leader: and the radiation?

Minister: Do you even care?

Leader: Not really.

Minister: Enjoy the party then sir, I'll get the Defence Minister to send someone to pick you up afterwards.

Don't worry. The fireworks are safe. My children play with them everyday!

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:46 am

Viveksylvania wrote:
Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Prime Minister Alex Chung, narrowed her eyes as she crossed her legs and then they resumed back.

No. I insist you stay. Even if you don't want to, we've already destroyed your Plane and activated our anti-aircraft guns so there's really no going back now. I mean- Enjoy your meal!!

"Ehhhhhhh???.... " her eyes widened, "I mean okay we'll choose to stay."

Viveksylvania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Viveksylvania » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:58 am

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:
Viveksylvania wrote:No. I insist you stay. Even if you don't want to, we've already destroyed your Plane and activated our anti-aircraft guns so there's really no going back now. I mean- Enjoy your meal!!

"Ehhhhhhh???.... " her eyes widened, "I mean okay we'll choose to stay."

Good for you.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:13 am

A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates