NATION

PASSWORD

[SUGGESTION] for S2, don't make flag-less nations into cards

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

[SUGGESTION] for S2, don't make flag-less nations into cards

Postby Queen Yuno » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:20 pm

SUGGESTION:

For Season 2, don't make flag-less nations into cards
I think practically everyone made at least 1000+ card farmers, not sure how I feel about making ALL those into cards.
(I'd still want the puppets I uploaded flags for to be cards, though)
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:38 pm

All nations have flag though
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:11 am

QuEeN yUnO wrote:SUGGESTION:

I think practically everyone made at least 1000+ card farmers, not sure how I feel about making ALL those into cards.

I made 10. Very few people made 1k nations. Only you, Lard, 9003, and TNL made that many.
Author of GA #455
Favourite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9iYAsoX5t8
Aspiring Issue Author (6-times-failed)
Ban Abortion!

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

Choose love over death!

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:
QuEeN yUnO wrote:SUGGESTION:

I made 10. Very few people made 1k nations. Only you, Lard, 9003, and TNL made that many.

Yeah right, there are others who aren’t even card farmers. https://www.nationstates.net/page=list_ ... 54?start=3
And if everyone made 10-100, they all add up. I’d want interesting flags to become cards rather than default flags IMO
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Kaystein
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:31 pm

This would be difficult to do, I imagine.

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Highly disagree some people have default flags who aren't puppets and they're usually refound nations who just leave it like that.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:49 am

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:Highly disagree some people have default flags who aren't puppets and they're usually refound nations who just leave it like that.

They might even, in some case, be nations for whom using that flag is actually thematically appropriate...
Last edited by Bears Armed on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical