NATION

PASSWORD

MOSER [RP]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Geektopia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

MOSER [RP]

Postby Geektopia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:29 am

Weldome to the inaugural edition of the MOSER boxing cup (MBC)! The bid is closed and I am proud to say we won it. Onto the competition though. This thread is the place to post all your Roleplays, which can include but are not limited to: the matches, the inner workings of your nation, your "david beats goliath" moment, as well as anything you can create out of a boxing match. The results will be posted and updated here as well.

SCHEDULE
BID: March 12-16
M1:TBD (6v3) (7v4) (8v2) (5v1) : March 16, 16:00 UTC
M2:TBD (2v5) (1v6) (4v8) (3v7) March 17, 16:00 UTC
M3:TBD (5v4) (8v3) (6v7) (1v2) March 18, 23:00 UTC
M4:TBD (7v8) (4v1) (3v5) (2v6) March 19, 23:00 UTC
M5:TBD (2v4) (5v7) (1v3) (6v8) March 20, 23:00 UTC
M6:TBD (7v1) (3v2) (4v6) (8v5) March 21, 23:00 UTC
M7:TBD (1v7) (8v5) (2v3) (4v6) March 22, 23:00 UTC
M8:TBD (1v8) (6v5) (2v7) (4v3) March 23, 16:00 UTC

ARENAS
Tetra City, holds 8,000
USED FOR MD1 and MD2

RULES FOR REFERENCE
Any nation that wins for their 5th time cannot go to the next Moser
A loss by RSC deducts your points by -0.3
A loss by DSQ deducts your points by -0.4
A loss by RSCI deducts your points by -0.1
A loss by K.O. deducts your points by -0.5
A loss by RSCH deducts your points by -0.15
A win by RSC ups your points by +0.3
A win by DSQ ups your points by +0.4
A win by RSCI ups your points by +0.1
A win by K.O. ups your points by +0.5
A win by RSCH ups your points by +0.15
In case of a tie at the end of the Moser, overall win is determined by tiebreaker
Bid results are determined by use of NationStates polls, at least 1 of 15 nations have to vote
Overall points scored will carry on throughout each Moser, and will determine boxing competitions
Boxers must be at least 11 years old to compete, though there is no minimum training age
It is recommended that Junior boxers do not concede age, weight and experience in a contest. The final decision for any contest is the responsibility of the OIC
A boxer becomes a Senior on his/her 17th birthday. When s/he reaches his/her 40th birthday, he/she will no longer be allowed to box in the Moser
Whichever nation and their representative win a Moser is not allowed to be in the competition for the next Moser unless someone challenges their cup
The winner of the next Moser can challenge the inaugural winner for their cup or decline the offer
You cannot have negative points
Points will be applied in each match, they will be shown on the leaderboard
Last edited by Geektopia on Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
------------------------------
FACTBOOKS
Kings: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1198022
Language: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1288251
Rugby: Rugby Sevens Bowl (2nd), Rugby World Cup 28 (R16)
Assoc. Football: CoH 77 (2nd), Di Bradini Cup 48 (Ro16), World Cup 86 (Qualifying), CoH 78 (Group Stage), World Cup 87 (Ro16), World Cup 88 (Qualifying), Di Bradini Cup 50 (Group Stage), The National in Xanneria (1st), World Cup 89 (Qualifying), CoH 81 (Ro16), World Cup 90 (Qualifying), CoH 82 (Group Stage)
Lacrosse: World Championships 28 (Group Stage), World Championships 33 (Group Stage), World Championships 34 (Group Stage)
Kosovo is Kosovo and they play pretty good football to boot :)

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Match Day 1 Results

Postby Geektopia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:59 am

Sjalsboerd (Sponsertivity) 4-10 Titoviq (Balqia)
(New Hastinapur) 5-10 Maximus (Lardsty)
Gass (AIesaria) +6-6 Upadhyay (Pratapgahd)
Gugolthra (Geektopia) 10-4 Tomas (The Vally Grid)

BY WINS
1. AIesaria, 1
2. Balqia, 1
3. Geektopia, 1
4. Lardsty, 1
------------------------
5. New Hastinapur, 0
6. Pratapgahd, 0
7. Sponsertivity, 0
8. The Vally Grid, 0

BY POINTS
1. AIesaria, 1.25
2. Balqia, 1.25
3. Geektopia, 1.25
4. Lardsty, 1.25
5. New Hastinapur, 0.75
6. Pratapgahd, 0.75
7. Sponsertivity, 0.75
8. The Vally Grid, 0.75
Last edited by Geektopia on Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
FACTBOOKS
Assoc. Football: CoH 77 (2nd), Di Bradini Cup 48 (Ro16), World Cup 86 (Qualifying), CoH 78 (Group Stage), World Cup 87 (Ro16), World Cup 88 (Qualifying), Di Bradini Cup 50 (Group Stage), The National in Xanneria (1st), World Cup 89 (Qualifying), CoH 81 (Ro16), World Cup 90 (Qualifying), CoH 82 (Group Stage)
Lacrosse: World Championships 28 (Group Stage), World Championships 33 (Group Stage), World Championships 34 (Group Stage)

AIesaria
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby AIesaria » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:24 am

Four years ago, I was at Katja's door.

"Mrs Katja, I know I'm not your husband, despite wearing his clothes, being with his papers and all that was his. Your husband died in the war, but his death gave me the chance to stay I was living in an orphanage when the war began. It was bombed and practically everyone died.

Since then, I have lived on the streets, starving and cold, wandering around, stealing to live. But I never wanted that to be my end. In the destroyed streets of Erenmor, I found the corpse of her husband, and I found in him these documents and this dog tag I am using. To escape the hunger, I shaved my head and entered Alesaria's army in his place.

But my farce was soon exposed. That same night they arrived with his body, which you must have already buried. They must have explained that they got a replacement. I was this substitute. But now that the war is over, I'm back to being a nobody. I have nowhere to go and I will only have to support myself for a couple of months until I have to sell all the things I have won in the war. Since I do not know anything or anyone in this city, I thought to come and ask for your help. I believe that asking, however humiliating, is still better than stealing. I imagine you loved him... so, please... "

"I loved him?" the woman's voice sounded incredibly bitter and resentful. "I hated that bastard! He practically bought me from my parents just to rape me night after night and to have a housekeeper... That damn had good money and left me here in misery... He always preferred to spend on the street whores. I'm only twenty-six, but I look like an old bitch. I have to hide from the bank that the cursed one has died, or they would take my money. The damn pension can barely help me to survive. I was almost thinking about going whoring to see if I make any money. If you're in his place and have his papers, you can at least serve to go to the bank and take all the money that's there and bring me in. I could give you a part of it and you would take care of your life. "

I knew I could not live much longer if it depended only on my own legs.

"Katja, may I offer you a plan I thought of?" I said, hoping she would.

"If you give me money, you can offer whatever you want."

That night we talked about what the old Sant Gass had been, what he had done, what he knew, and especially what he had. A house to rent that yielded almost nothing. A lot of land on a state farm. Some money in the National Bank of Alesaria, rendering a misery that barely gave the woman to keep. With all that in mind, Katja gave me the clothes of the deceased. I slept on the floor of the old house, with a threadbare cushion serving as a pillow. She still did not trust me.

In the morning we ate hard bread and weak coffee. I put on my best clothes (which were actually the best clothes of the deceased) and went to the military post. After talking to my immediate superior and paying him some "financial aid," I was able to get all Gass information replaced by the mine in the registry. From then on, I would be Sant Gass, the husband of Katja Gass, a war hero. I kept my 19 years old (not 36 any more of the deceased). The man took a picture of me and we made a duplicate of my document, while the first one burned inside a trash can. I thanked God for the corrupt petty bourgeoisie of Alesaria, who made me a citizen of the Republic so easily.

While I was still on the street, I stopped by a women's clothing store and bought a dress and a pair of gloves for Katja, with my own money. When I got home, I gave it to him.

"My dear wife, I brought you a present, I want you to be beautiful by the time we go to the bank ..."

The woman laughed inside the old pants.

"You're smart, new Sant, that's good. You could end up being a better husband than the other. It's the first time Sant Gass gives me a gift, I'm going to end up wanting to get laid with you."

She handed me some signed papers.

"Here, copy the deceased's signature from this one. I'll take a shower and get dressed. Then we go to the national bank to make money."

The Vally Grid
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vally Grid » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:07 am

After losing his first match Tomas goes to the gym to prepare for the redemption cup later this week, after punching and training so hard that his hand is sore he feels ready for tomorrow. Unfortunately, on the way back to his hotel he meets up with the runner up in the Vally Grids National competition, Greg, who I flew over here in case of an injury.

"I want to fight now with no referee to pull us apart like last time," Greg says, still salty about the refs pulling the two apart in The Grids(The Vally Grid's regional championship) after he got too many hits on Tomas giving Tomas time to recover and knock him out.

"No. I do not want to get hurt before tomorrow,"Tomas says, after just losing and not wanting to again.

"Come on, your just afraid to lose"

At this point, Greg had got on Tomas' last nerve, so he punches him square in the nose. You can tell it hurts because Greg starts holding it, and then he punches back hitting Tomas in the jaw making it bleed a bit. Tomas gives him the good old uppercut to the jaw getting him to run away to who knows were.

Later that night Tomas has a planned appointment with Peyton Brown the vice president of The Vally Grid.

"You represented us well today Tomas we are proud" says Peyton after Tomas sits down.

Thank you, sir," Tomas says gratefully.

After they are done Tomas finally gets to head to his hotel where he falls right asleep.

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Geektopia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:13 am

The Vally Grid wrote:After losing his first match Tomas goes to the gym to prepare for the redemption cup later this week

(You are not eliminated from the competition, this is a round robin. You still get to play for 7 more. If you don't make it out of the hole, you are then relegated. I don't quite know why I did that for the first match day.)
FACTBOOKS

Balqia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

First of all

Postby Balqia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:24 pm

The country was a bit more strange than he thought, the ban on airplanes surely was a problem from Randal, he never liked boats, and traveling in a bus was just too tiresome. In the end he spent the first day in the country sleeping, something that really upset his coach. Fast forward in time and he was in the Arena, still he didn’t adapted well to Geektopia, he hoped that a good fight will help him to feel home.
-This Arena is far bigger than ours.
-Well, Balqia isn’t known for loving sports, I am grateful for having an arena.-His coach was Col. Adrianus Naravo, an old official from the army. The dark circles in his blue eyes and his gray hair made him look older than he really was. -If you win this maybe we get an upgrade in budget, I heard some rumors and maybe…
-We enter in five minutes.- the assistant interrupted the coach, who prefered to remain silent and let this conversation happen another hour.
When Titoviq entered the arena he take a look in the enemy of the day. He was shorter than he thought and seemed a bit too confident.
-Look, the guy will attack you, he is left-handed so watch out.-As always Naravo collected some data on the rival before the match.-Oh, and don’t underestimate him for his height, he is quicker than you. Now get there and bring a victory to your country.
Both mans went to the middle, the judge said his words and then the gong sounded and the fight begun. Titoviq waited, his opponent was moving very fast, he threw some punches, the balqese advanced, three consecutive jabs went right in Sjalboerd torso. He responded very quickly, a hook almost hit the Randal’s face, he counter attacked with a hook, this time the enemy retreated. The first round ended without conclusion.
-Come on, what are you afraid from?- the couch was angry - I saw you Knock out guys with the double of the size of this one.
-I was just analyzing his technique.- The fighter got up and advanced.
The second round begun and Titoviq advanced, he threw punch after punch. The enemy tried to counter but the pressure was making him retreat, they reached the corner, Randal didn’t spared forces, a jab followed of a hook, right in the face of Jo. He went to the ground, Titoviq smiled.
-I have saw flies fight better than you.
When the judge reached seven Sjalboerd was standing and the smile vanished from Randal’s face. He advanced again, the opponent however dodged the hook and hit his abdomen, Titoviq defended a hook and advanced again. Both of them entered a stalemate, Sjaeboerd tried threw some punches in Randal’s belt.
-Raise these fists boy.-The judge advised.
The third round arrived and both of them continued in the stalemate. However another punch under Randal’s belt was seen by the judge. More punches reached Titoviq, the enemy dodged some jabs, but the balqese was learning how to hit him. A hook breached the Sponsertivityian defense and sent him to the ground. Again he got up. The next rounds were spent with Sjaeboerd trying to hit Randal, some times in a not so legal way. In the last round however Titoviq had lost his patience. Punch after punch, again Jo was cornered, this round however he needed to got up three times. By the end of the match Jo’s nose was bleeding and he could barely see anything, Titoviq in the other side was more intact, but not untouched.
The winner was announced, apparently the judge had a better vision than the Sponsertivityian thought. The coach however wasn’t so happy.
-Are you serious Tito? You couldn’t K.O. him?
-Hey, he is tougher than appears, I sent him to the ground six times, and is pretty quick too, I was getting irritated there. But for a first match it was very good.
And it was indeed, maybe not the cleanest of first matches, but surely it was well received in Balqia.
69th Baptism of Fire - 2nd Place;
82th World Cup - 5th place of group 6;
83th World Cup - 4th place of group R;
84th World Cup - 5th place of group 11;
85th World Cup - 4th place of group 6.

English isn't my native language. If you see any gramatical error in my RPs, please let me know.

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

MATCH REPORT

Postby Geektopia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:40 pm

We started in five minutes. For this bout, Geektopia's own Gugolthra had the hometown advantage, and it ultimately caused victory. Gugolthra's idol, Moser, knew he loved to watch a hell of a boxing fight. And when the bell rang, he analyzed his opponent from head to toe as a detective would his suspect. Gugolthra would not hesitate to lay down the law but wouldn't forget Grant was the best of a nation. Mockingly, Gugolthra went for the Fake Out Jab, then as Tomas would reach, Junn would blow him in the ribs. Walking straight towards him, he'd dodge a jab and then would promptly go behind and put the Rear Naked on Tomas. Tomas, with a portion of his strength Tomas rolled to the back to escape the submission and continuously jabbed him in the bridge of his nose until it bled out. To stop this, the referee seperated them both. Not to be humiliated in front of his country, Gugolthra barged through the official and rib-kicked Grant. At the time, there was only a minute for the match to go on. As Tomas fell to the ground in a sweeping motion, the time was over. The official raised Gugolthra's hand, and he cried the sweet tears of his country as he left the stadium.

A bit of a dramatic roleplay.
Last edited by Geektopia on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Match Day 2 Results

Postby Geektopia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:53 am

Upadhyay (Pratapgahd) 3-12 Tomas (Vally Grid)
Gugolthra (Geektopia) 12-5 Titoviq (Balqia)
Gass (AIesaria) 9-10 (New Hastinapur)
Maximus (Lardsty) 10-4 Sjalsboerd (Sponsertivity)

BY WINS
1. Geektopia, 2
2. Lardsty, 2
3. AIesaria, 1
4. Balqia, 1
----------------------------
5. New Hastinapur, 1
6. The Vally Grid, 1
7. Pratapgahd, 0
8. Sponsertivity, 0

BY POINTS
1. Geektopia, 1.5
2. Lardsty, 1.5
3. AIesaria, 1
4. Balqia, 1
5. New Hastinapur, 1
6. Vally Grid, 1
7. Pratapgahd, 0.5
8. Sponsertivity, 0.5
FACTBOOKS

Balqia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

A bottle of defeat

Postby Balqia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:56 pm

-You did what?- Naravo was angrier than normal. -You passed all night drinking? For God’s sake, you always behave like a child when we travel.
-Oh come on, I am just studying the local culture.
-Alcohol is banned here too, how could you find alcoholic drinks?
-I never said that I was drinking things with alcohol.
-W-what? This don’t answer anything.In fact it raises more questions on how you got drunk with non alcoholic drinks…
The bell sounded.
-I will tell you later.
Titoviq got up and went to the arena. His opponent was shorter than the other, but at least will be easier to punch. At least he thought so. When the fight begin a jab was thrown right in his abdomen. The opponent dodged Randal’s punches without difficulties. A uppercut from Junn followed by a jab sent the balqese boxer to the ground. When he got up he had fire in his eyes.
-Oh come on, it isn’t fair, I can barely think.
Titoviq head surely was hurting, but it was mostly due to the punches than of his supposed drunkness. He got up and started an offensive, again the geektopian boxer dodged, this time however a punch hit him in the abdomen. The round ended with Randal complaining of his headache.
-How did you got drunk Ran?
-Oh come on, don’t test my patience Adrian.- He swallowed a bit of water and returned to the arena. Gugolthra was faster than he remembered, defending was harder than he remembered. He hit some jabs in the opponent, but the control of the field was in favor of the geektopian. Titoviq tried to hit a hook, he failed miserably, his punches were slower than normal and he couldn’t focus. Round after round he was being humiliated, his coach was pressuring him to do something. Randal managed to sent his enemy to the ground once, he didn’t remembered the round, but he did...maybe.
Finally the match ended. Titoviq thanked God for finally being able to rest. Naravo, in the other side wasn’t cooperating, in the way to the hotel he didn’t shut up.
-For god’s sake, how do you got drunk? What the people will think if their favorite boxer was caught drunk in a match? What your parents will th…-that was the last drop of water he needed to fill the barrel of patience.
-FOR GOD’S SAKE SHUT UP! I didn’t drunk.- Titoviq rubbed his eyes. -I just bought this game called Road Fighter and spent the night playing. Are you happy now? I just didn’t sleep.
Naravo’s face was a mixture of confusion, rage and curiosity.
-Well, at this explain many things…
-Now shut up about me being a drunkard.
Silence conquered the vehicle. The buildings passed one after another without anyone saying a thing. The the coach asked.
-Could I play a little?

English isn't my native language. If you see any gramatical error in my RPs, please let me know.

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Match Day 3 Results

Postby Geektopia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Tomas (The Vally Grid) 5-5+ (New Hastinapur)
Gass (AIesaria) 10-2 Sjalsboerd (Sponsertivity)
Titoviq (Balqia) 10-14 Maximus (Lardsty)
Gugolthra (Geektopia) 11-8 Upadhyay (Pratapgahd)

BY WINS
1. Geektopia, 3
2. Lardsty, 3
3. AIesaria, 2
4. New Hastinapur, 2
5. Balqia, 1
6. The Vally Grid, 1
7. Sponsertivity, 0
8. Pratapgahd, 0

BY POINTS
1. Geektopia, 1.75
2. Lardsty, 1.75
3. AIesaria, 1.25
4. New Hastinapur, 1.25
5. Balqia, 0.75
6. The Vally Grid, 0.75
7. Sponsertivity, 0.50
8. Pratapgahd, 0.50
FACTBOOKS

Balqia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Hot potatoe

Postby Balqia » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:09 am

The king of potatoes was in his front, his eyes didn’t looked to any particular place. The name wasn’t in vain, some potatoes could be seen in his teeth when he smiled, and a stain of oil occupied a significant portion of his attire.
-You’re surely uglier than they told me.
The man didn’t react, partly because Titoviq said that in Balqese. The bell sounded and before Randal could think a punch hit his face, he recoiled, and prepared to fight. A punch hit the man’s abdomen, but didn’t seem to have any effect. A jab after another, both men were in a fierce duel, or at least that was what Randal believed. Anyone watching the match could tell that the man from Lardsty was dominating the arena, the balqese punches had little to no effect, the potato king was enduring. By the end of the first round Titoviq’s punctuation was lower than he predicted.
-That freak is though. Maybe I should should get serious now.
The second round was more of the same, Randal tried to hit a hook in the Lardstyan, but he dodged and counter attacked with an overhand. Titoviq went to the ground, he got up and advanced. Barnibus dodged most of them and attacked. His chaotic tactic made it impossible to predict his next attack, sometimes the man seemed insane, ignoring defense, attacking with moves that were inappropriate for the situation or just attacking with a series of punches trying to hit Randal.
-For God’s sake this guy is insane, he just do whatever appears in his mind, I can not plan anything, he isn’t consistent.
-Yes, the guy is diagnosticated with something.- Naravo seemed calm -I got an idea, apparently the guys is a fu@$%&* idiot, just lure him to leave the Match.
And so Titoviq entered to the arena with his plan in mind. The match started, and between a punch and another he managed to say in his best english.
-Hey big boy- A jab passed in the side of his head -If you go to your locker room now I will give you- A hook missed him by milimeters -I will give you a potatoe, a potatoe.
Barnibus eyes widened. He yelled something that remembered the word potatoe and thrown himself in Titoviq, the intensity of his attacks rose to unseen limits. Even when Titoviq dropped in the ground the man contained himself to stop there. After this the balqese boxer fought in a way too shy, he didn’t approached the enemy very often and when he did he soon went back to his position. In the end the prevalence of Barnibus and shy style of fight made the Lardstyan win the match.
-What are you problem Titoviq? The guy have a lower IQ than a potato, how could you lose to him? -Naravo was very angry, apparently the the horrible performance in sports was really starting to affect the sports business of the country.
-I...The guy is crazy… he is just…-Randal was shaking with fear. -I-I promise I will do better in the next matches, please, just let me calm down a bit.
And with that the balqese boxer lost his third match to an insane lover of potatoes.

The Vally Grid
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vally Grid » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:54 pm

After a second loss, Tomas went to the gym to do more training until about 10:00, when they closed. Acsausted he started back to the hotel. On his way, he happened to meet Peyton Brown.

"Good job today Tomas," says Peyton as they start to walk back to the hotel together.

"But i lost," says Tomas.

"that doesn't mean you did not do good, plus as long as you in prove tomorrow The Vally Grid will be happy with you," Peyton responds as they walk into the hotel and go to there rooms.

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Match Day 4 Results

Postby Geektopia » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Gass (AIesaria) 4-14 Maximus (Lardsty)
Gugolthra (Geektopia) 6-3 (New Hastinapur)
Sjalsboerd (Sponsertivity) 8-7 Tomas (The Vally Grid)
Upadhyay (Pratapgahd) 5-3 Titoviq (Balqia)

BY WINS
1. Geektopia, 4
2. Lardsty, 4
3. AIesaria, 2
4. New Hastinapur, 2
5. Balqia, 1
6. Pratapgahd, 1
7. Sponsertivity, 1
8. The Vally Grid, 1

BY POINTS
1. Geektopia, 2.00
2. Lardsty, 2.00
3. AIesaria, 1.00
4. New Hastinapur, 1.00
5. Balqia, 0.50
6. Pratapgahd, 0.50
7. The Vally Grid, 0.50
8. Sponsertivity, 0.50
FACTBOOKS

Balqia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Public opinion

Postby Balqia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:21 am

-Hello Balqia, my name is Rudolf Radok. And today we are here for an interview with Randal Augustus Titoviq, our representant in the Moser Boxing Cup. Hello Randal, how are you?
Randal hated that. He just leaved his locker room and this reporter was in the door, he actually forgot that Sport Report sent a guy to Gekktopia. Now there he was, a swollen eye and a ruined face.
-’Ello Balchia.-He could barely speak, he had bitten his tongue during the match-’am F’ne. ‘ts a honor t‘ be here.
The reporter stared at him with a smile in his face, the camera was focusing in his face and Titoviq could see a member of the staff suppressing a guffaw in the corridor. This match was a shame, because of his fear of the potato freak, as the coach was calling him, Randal doubled his training and tried to be more aggressive. He still lost to the Pratapgadhian.
-So Randal, how are you feeling after the defeat today? Do you think you are unprepared for this kind of competition or is just bad luck?
-I th’nk that ‘ts ‘ust bad l’ck. The te’m ‘s d’ng th’ir best ‘nd we ‘ill r’cover.
He was lying. Even with intensified training he couldn’t win. At least he didn’t get knot out, his pride will be thrown in the trash as his greatest achievement was to “Fall, but always come back”. He was pretty close of getting knocked off this time, in the final round Bhuvan hit him with an Uppercut, Randal went to the ground and lost his conscience for a second, he managed to get up and continue fighting.
-Well Mr. Titoviq, what are you expecting for the next fight?
-I ‘ill br’ak the g’ys spine, y’ll see.- he tried to laugh but the noise that came out was more like a bark -J’kes ‘part, I exp’ct a g’d fight ‘nd a ‘ven b’ter experience, B’xing is my p’sion and s’rely I’ll do m’ best.
Well, he surelly was improving, this time he managed balance the fight, he putted Uphadyay in the ground two times. His attacks were very precise, and his defense surely improved. However, some punches in the opponent's thigh took some points away from the balqese boxer. In the end both of them done a good job, his infractions however were a bit more frequent than the ones from Bhuvan. The judge again raised the other guy’s fists instead of Titoviq.
-What are you thinking of the MOSER so far? Some people are saying that it’s rigged, do you agree?
-The M’ser is v’ry fun. I ‘m ‘joying a l‘t, the g’ys from the st’ff ‘re v’rry nice too. I d’nt t’nk ‘ts rig’d, G’ktopia ‘s m’ch m’re int’mate w’th b’xing t’n ‘s. ‘ts j‘st ‘bility.
Well, he surely wasn’t doing very well. He managed to analyze the fight more in depth and have seen that very often he opened his defense in the right. As an example, in the second round the Pratapgadhian managed to his his abdomen because Titoviq took too much time to return to the defense. Another time, in the third round he hit Uphadyay in the head, however the enemy counter-attacked it by throwing some punches in his right side that were unprotected.
-That was all Mr Titoviq, please enjoy the time you have to rest. That was all folks, bye.
After some seconds looking to the camera the reporter finally abandoned his formal posture and directed his word to Randal.
-Thanks for giving the interview Mr Titoviq, I am really working to get a promotion and this may be the start kick for ir.
-Y’re ‘lcome b’y.
Titoviq tried to smile, but his face was hurting too much. After this both of them went take some tea together, and for the despair of the boxer the reporter revealed that the Sports Channel will start to show the matches live from now on.

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Match Day 5 Results (20 minutes late edition!)

Postby Geektopia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Upadhyay (Pratapgahd) 3-9 (New Hastinapur)
Maximus (Lardsty) 3-2 Tomas (Vally Grid)
Gugolthra (Geektopia) 20-3 Sjalsboerd (Sponsertivity)
Gass (AIesaria) 6-9 Titoviq (Balqia)

BY WINS
1. Geektopia, 5
2. Lardsty, 5
3. New Hastinapur, 3
4. AIesaria, 2
5. Balqia, 2
6. Pratapgahd, 1
7. Sponsertivity, 1
8. The Vally Grid, 1

BY POINTS
1. Geektopia, 2.25
2. Lardsty, 2.25
3. New Hastinapur, 1.25
4. AIesaria, 1.00
5. Balqia, 1.00
6. Pratapgahd, 0.25
7. Sponsertivity, 0.25
8. The Vally Grid, 0.25
FACTBOOKS

Balqia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Crowd problems

Postby Balqia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Titoviq threw punch after punch, however Gass wasn’t seeming to fall. The match surely was balanced, the opponent’s offensive tactic was actually favoring Randal, as he could predict the enemy’s movement. Two right jabs followed by one from the left and a hook from the right. In the beginning Santa surely was a menace, his quick punches and offensive made the balqese retreat too much and right in the first round Randal was encircled in the corner. His defense supported and he could manage to stood up. In the second round he was more agile, he dodged the punches more easily and even hit sometimes, however always in the defensive. The things changed in the fourth round. An AIersarian fan threw a cup in a balqese and soon the crowd start to fight against itself, a tiny war raged on as the match resumed. Now the pressure on Titoviq was increased, the animosity between fans was being felt in the arena.
Randal started the round with an Uppercut. Gass went to the ground, some balqese fans cheered, but soon returned to the fight, Santa got up and advanced against Titoviq. His punches weren’t precise and he seemed calmer than predicted, the dispute in the crowd didn’t affected him, he obviously didn’t cared that much about national pride. At least the balqese could relax, the intensity of attacks continued just like in the other rounds. In the fifth however he managed to overwhelm Titoviq’s defense and almost sent him to the ground, he was surely getting angry. Or at least Naravo though so. The match continued, the crowd stopped the fight as most of the troublemakers got arrested and the security intensified its presence. In the end Randal won by three points, enough to infuriate the AIersians in the arena.
The fight resumed and Titoviq left the arena to his locker room, there he at least was safe, some popcorns were in his hair.
-It was a good fight.- He said at least -I got scared from the offensive in the begin, but apparently it wasn’t anything serious.
-Well, the guy was predictable, he act like a robot, but his strategy surely was consistent. The guy is from the army after all, this precise technique surely was something he got from training.
-Well, at least he wasn’t so moved about the fights in the crowd, if the guy broke his technique I could’ve lost.
-Well, he was more moved than you think, he is just too professional to get emotions got in his way, the guy is smart, he don’t let emotions disturb him.
-Nah, the guy is a robot, at least he isn’t a freak like the potato guy -he shivered while remembering the match against his arch-enemy. In the end of the day they were notified that some balqese tried to get out of prison saying that they knew him and were part of the staff, surely some of them were as some people from the staff mysteriously disappeared during the confusion.
-Oh, I will have some headache. These morons could at least be smart enough to run away.-And with that Naravo left the room. Randal kept thinking alone in the locker room for a while, and then he realised.
-Hey, I’ve won. Why everyone ignored that?

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Match Day 6 Results

Postby Geektopia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Maximus (Lardsty) 7-10 Gugolthra (Geektopia)
Sjalsboerd (Sponsertivity) 10-7 Upadhyay (Pratapgahd)
Titoviq (Balqia) 9-6 (New Hastinapur)
Gass (AIesaria) 4-1 Tomas (The Vally Grid)

BY WINS
1. Geektopia, 6
2. Lardsty, 5
3. AIesaria, 3
4. Balqia, 3
5. New Hastinapur, 3
6. Sponsertivity, 2
7. Pratapgahd, 1
8. Vally Grid, 1

BY POINTS
1. Geektopia, 2.50
2. Lardsty, 2.00
3. AIesaria, 1.00
4. Balqia, 1.00
5. New Hastinapur, 1.00
6. Sponsertivity, 0.50
7. Pratapgahd, 0.00
8. Vally Grid, 0.00
FACTBOOKS

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Gugolthra def. Maximus in a David vs. Goliath match

Postby Geektopia » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:04 pm

- So, you have defeated the dreaded "potato king", how do you feel after such an endearing battle?

- I think we put our part in the match, he was a bit crazy, as always. I think that's where the hometown advantage came in for me. The exact moment Alred Moser died, I knew they were going to make a boxing contest, and I was not going to disappoint myself in qualifying for this.

- People have been talking against MOSER, how it's rigged and such because Geektopia's the host and they're on top of the leaderboard. Now how do you see this blowing up in your face?

- Well, I wouldn't say that it's rigged or it would blow up in my face, but the MOSER could literally trade me in with any ordinary Geek and they'd win probably the same way because of hometown advantage. We're more competitive about boxing, that's what I think.

- Some strong words there, well we'll be back with another report of MOSER tomorrow, and a few interviews from his trainer!
FACTBOOKS

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Match Day 7 Results

Postby Geektopia » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:46 pm

Maximus (Lardsty) 7-10 Gugolthra (Geektopia)
Tomas (Vally Grid) 6-10 Gass (AIesaria)
Sjalsboerd (Sponsertivity) 3-4 Upadhyay (Pratapgahd)
(New Hastinapur) 4-14 Titoviq (Balqia)

BY WINS
1. Geektopia, 7
2. Lardsty, 5
3. AIesaria, 4
4. Balqia, 4
5. New Hastinapur, 3
6. Pratapgahd, 2
7. Sponsertivity, 2
8. Vally Grid, 1

BY POINTS
1. Geektopia, 2.75
2. Lardsty, 1.75
3. AIesaria, 1.25
4. Balqia, 1.25
5. New Hastinapur, 0.75
6. Pratapgahd, 0.25
7. Sponsertivity, 0.25
8. Vally Grid, 0.00
FACTBOOKS

New Hastinapur
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hastinapur » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:42 am

Yuvraj Azad II Aryan Kumar Prasad Shahdeo was upset about losing the last match badly. He was supposed to be a role model for the youth of the empire. He felt the burden to be the future soveign too heavy for him.

Geektopia
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Match Day 8 & Final Results

Postby Geektopia » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:11 am

Gass (AIesaria) +9-9 Gugolthra (Geektopia)
Titoviq (Balqia) 11-7 Tomas (Vally Grid)
Maximus (Lardsty) 12-4 Upadhyay (Pratapgahd)
Sjalboerd (Sponsertivity) def. by Shahdeo (New Hastinapur) [RSCI]

BY WINS
1. Geektopia, 7
2. Lardsty, 6
3. AIesaria, 5
4. Balqia, 5
5. New Hastinapur, 4 [RELEGATED TO REDEMPTION CUP]
6. Pratapgahd, 2 [RELEGATED TO REDEMPTION CUP]
7. Sponsertivity, 2 [RELEGATED TO REDEMPTION CUP]
8. Vally Grid, 1 [RELEGATED TO REDEMPTION CUP]

BY POINTS
1. Geektopia, 2.50
2. Lardsty, 2.00
3. AIesaria, 1.50
4. Balqia, 1.50
5. New Hastinapur, 0.85
6. Pratapgahd, 0.00
7. Sponsertivity, 0.00
8. Vally Grid, 0.00

HOSTING RIGHTS
No, Geektopia does not want to host the next MBC

CHAMPIONSHIP RIGHTS
Yes, Geektopia does want a championship and for it to be challenged at the end of the next MBC
Last edited by Geektopia on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports