NATION

PASSWORD

Duel Academy:After the Greats (IC/Open/Yu-Gi-Oh)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Draw! I activate double summon! Now I think I'll summon Infernity Beetle." Atk:1200 "Next I normal summon Traptrix Dionaea." Atk:1700 "she allows me to special summon 1 Traptrix monster from my graveyard, I choose Traptrix Atrax." Atk:1800 "Now I synchro summon Underground Arachnid using infernity beetle and Traptrix Dionaea!" Atk:2400

Kaiba walks into the duel, and watches from a distance. "Hmmm.....Let's see how well Glen does this time....."

Please wait, this rp is undergoing a complete makeover. Read the OOC thread.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dragons of Power » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:26 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:Kaiba walks into the duel, and watches from a distance. "Hmmm.....Let's see how well Glen does this time....."

Please wait, this rp is undergoing a complete makeover. Read the OOC thread.

I saw

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:46 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Glen looked legitimately surprised by this move "I place one card facedown and end my turn."

"Draw! I activate double summon! Now I think I'll summon Infernity Beetle." Atk:1200 "Next I normal summon Traptrix Dionaea." Atk:1700 "she allows me to special summon 1 Traptrix monster from my graveyard, I choose Traptrix Atrax." Atk:1800 "Now I synchro summon Underground Arachnid using infernity beetle and Traptrix Dionaea!" Atk:2400

"Synchro Summon?" Glen said questioningly "Thats a new one, I look forward to taking it on. I active my facedown Bottomless Trap Hole! and destroy your synchro monster"

| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:18 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Draw! I activate double summon! Now I think I'll summon Infernity Beetle." Atk:1200 "Next I normal summon Traptrix Dionaea." Atk:1700 "she allows me to special summon 1 Traptrix monster from my graveyard, I choose Traptrix Atrax." Atk:1800 "Now I synchro summon Underground Arachnid using infernity beetle and Traptrix Dionaea!" Atk:2400

"Synchro Summon?" Glen said questioningly "Thats a new one, I look forward to taking it on. I active my facedown Bottomless Trap Hole! and destroy your synchro monster"

(Never back down from a challenge I say. Even under renovations this thread can be used.) "That's not good. Well I geuss I'll end my turn."
Last edited by Frachen on Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:26 pm

“Atrax has the special ability to active ‘hole cards’ from the hand” Glen thought to himself. “But Lily has an empty hand right now so i only need to worry about it in a straight up battle. I can inflict big damage this turn if I play this right.”

“I draw!” Glen added a card to his hand giving him 2 cards in his had to match the 2 on his field.

“I Drew Palladium Oracle Mahad! I reveal it to you and then Special Summon it in attack mode from my hand!”

“Now I summon Shaddoll Dragon in Attack Mode!

“Shaddoll Dragon Attack her Atrax!” (100 LP damage)

“Mahad (2500 ATK) attack his Artifact Scythe! Apple Magician Girl (1200 ATK)! ATTACK HER DIRECTLY!”
Last edited by Dentali on Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Dentali wrote:“Atrax has the special ability to active ‘hole cards’ from the hand” Glen thought to himself. “But Lily has an empty hand right now so i only need to worry about it in a straight up battle. I can inflict big damage this turn if I play this right.”

“I draw!” Glen added a card to his hand giving him 2 cards in his had to match the 2 on his field.

“I Drew Palladium Oracle Mahad! I reveal it to you and then Special Summon it in attack mode from my hand!”

(Image)

(Image)

“Mahad (2500 ATK) attack his Artifact Scythe! Apple Magician Girl (1200 ATK)! ATTACK HER DIRECTLY!”

LP:200 "this isn't good, better hope I get a good draw, my move?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:“Atrax has the special ability to active ‘hole cards’ from the hand” Glen thought to himself. “But Lily has an empty hand right now so i only need to worry about it in a straight up battle. I can inflict big damage this turn if I play this right.”

(Image)

(Image)

LP:200 "this isn't good, better hope I get a good draw, my move?"

“ I activate my spell card Super magical lifepoint destr... just kidding yes end my turn.”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:42 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:LP:200 "this isn't good, better hope I get a good draw, my move?"

“ I activate my spell card Super magical lifepoint destr... just kidding yes end my turn.”

"Draw, I activate Pot of Greed!" She draws 2 more cards. "Perfect, Next I special summon Doom Dozer by banishing Traptrix Atrax and Traptrix Mantis!" Atk:2800 "now, I think Mahad is starting to see things my way because Im activating change of heart!"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:59 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Draw, I activate Pot of Greed!" She draws 2 more cards. "Perfect, Next I special summon Doom Dozer by banishing Traptrix Atrax and Traptrix Mantis!" Atk:2800 "now, I think Mahad is starting to see things my way because Im activating change of heart!"

"You better hope this takes me out" Glen says as his Mahad switches sides

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:42 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Draw, I activate Pot of Greed!" She draws 2 more cards. "Perfect, Next I special summon Doom Dozer by banishing Traptrix Atrax and Traptrix Mantis!" Atk:2800 "now, I think Mahad is starting to see things my way because Im activating change of heart!"

"I attack your Shaddoll Dragon with your Mahad(1200 damage), now Doom Dozer! Attack his apple Magician girl!"
Last edited by Frachen on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:45 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"I attack your Shaddoll Dragon with your Mahad(600 damage), now Doom Dozer! Attack his apple Magician girl!"

With an empty hand Apple Magicians effect could not activate and both his monsters were destroyed. As the dust from the explosions cleared and 2200 LP damage was done Glen remained stoic “finished?”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:40 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"I attack your Shaddoll Dragon with your Mahad(600 damage), now Doom Dozer! Attack his apple Magician girl!"

With an empty hand Apple Magicians effect could not activate and both his monsters were destroyed. As the dust from the explosions cleared and 2200 LP damage was done Glen remained stoic “finished?”

"Doom Dozer's effect activates, forcing you to send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard. Then I think I'll end my turn, you can have Mahad back now."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:03 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Doom Dozer's effect activates, forcing you to send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard. Then I think I'll end my turn, you can have Mahad back now."

Glen takes two cards off the top of his deck looks at them, then smiles and sends them to the graveyard. "I draw" Glen says viewing what is now the only card in his hand. "It's been a good duel but now its over Lily"

"The cards sent to the grave were Book of Moon and Silent Burning"

"I Banish Silent Burning from the Graveyard to get my Silent Magician Level 4 from my deck to my hand. Now I summon it in attack mode."

In a massive flourish Glen then reveals the card he had drawn

"ITS TIME TO LEVEL UP!!!!"

"MY FAVORITE MONSTER AND YOUR DOOM SILENT MAGICIAN LV 8!"

'SILENT MAGICIAN DESTROY DOOM DOZER! THEN MAHAD END THIS BY ATTACKING HER LIFEPOINTS DIRECTLY!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:52 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Doom Dozer's effect activates, forcing you to send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard. Then I think I'll end my turn, you can have Mahad back now."

Glen takes two cards off the top of his deck looks at them, then smiles and sends them to the graveyard. "I draw" Glen says viewing what is now the only card in his hand. "It's been a good duel but now its over Lily"

"I Banish Silent Burning from the Graveyard to get my Silent Magician Level 4 from my deck to my hand. Now I summon it in attack mode."

'SILENT MAGICIAN DESTROY DOOM DOZER! THEN MAHAD END THIS BY ATTACKING HER LIFEPOINTS DIRECTLY!"

LP:0 "Good game" Lily sits down and takes out her deck "What went wrong?" she mutters to herself "I didn't get enough traps, that's probably it."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:52 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Doom Dozer's effect activates, forcing you to send the top 2 cards of your deck to the graveyard. Then I think I'll end my turn, you can have Mahad back now."

LP:0 "Good game" Lily sits down and takes out her deck "What went wrong?" she mutters to herself "I didn't get enough traps, that's probably it."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:45 am

"Good game" he says to Lily as the lifepoints go down, "Toughest match i've had in awhile. Heck you gave me more trouble than Kaiba."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Dentali wrote:"Good game" he says to Lily as the lifepoints go down, "Toughest match i've had in awhile. Heck you gave me more trouble than Kaiba."

"Doubtful, this deck didn't perform half as well as it did in the testing matches it was used in."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:41 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:"Good game" he says to Lily as the lifepoints go down, "Toughest match i've had in awhile. Heck you gave me more trouble than Kaiba."

"Doubtful, this deck didn't perform half as well as it did in the testing matches it was used in."

"You can't scientific method your way through a duel" Glen says with a smile "You need to duel with your heart and your head."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:41 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Doubtful, this deck didn't perform half as well as it did in the testing matches it was used in."

"You can't scientific method your way through a duel" Glen says with a smile "You need to duel with your heart and your head."

She stands up. "There is a tournament going on at the old duelist kingdom, Pegasus wanted the best duelists to compete for some prize money. I paid the fee for it a few days ago and received my star chips in the mail. I don't think I can do it anymore however. Here take them." She holds out her hand and offers the 2 star chips. "Get ten and you'll be a finalist."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:54 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

She stands up. "There is a tournament going on at the old duelist kingdom, Pegasus wanted the best duelists to compete for some prize money. I paid the fee for it a few days ago and received my star chips in the mail. I don't think I can do it anymore however. Here take them." She holds out her hand and offers the 2 star chips. "Get ten and you'll be a finalist."

"Thats..." Glen was surprised by the sudden offer. "I don't know if I deserve it... If I go, you should come with me, i can't imagine a better place to learn."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:She stands up. "There is a tournament going on at the old duelist kingdom, Pegasus wanted the best duelists to compete for some prize money. I paid the fee for it a few days ago and received my star chips in the mail. I don't think I can do it anymore however. Here take them." She holds out her hand and offers the 2 star chips. "Get ten and you'll be a finalist."

"Thats..." Glen was surprised by the sudden offer. "I don't know if I deserve it... If I go, you should come with me, i can't imagine a better place to learn."

"Sorry, participants only Glen. I'll be here, but take this, it could help you." She hands hims a Chaos Trap Hole. "When a light or dark monster is summoned, you can pay 2000 Lp and banish it with this card."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Sorry, participants only Glen. I'll be here, but take this, it could help you." She hands hims a Chaos Trap Hole. "When a light or dark monster is summoned, you can pay 2000 Lp and banish it with this card."

"Thank you, i'll use it well." Glen said with a soft smile "Don't be discouraged, you made a great deck."
Last edited by Dentali on Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:54 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Sorry, participants only Glen. I'll be here, but take this, it could help you." She hands hims a Chaos Trap Hole. "When a light or dark monster is summoned, you can pay 2000 Lp and banish it with this card."

"Thank you, i'll use it well." Glen said with a soft smile "Don't be discouraged, you made a great deck."

"Thanks." She glances at the clock "well I gotta go now, see you around."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed May 08, 2019 5:35 am

ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE GREAT MAXIMILIAN PEGASUS!
"Greeting duelists, it is I, Maximilian Pegasus, the creator of duel monsters. This announcement is a very special one, I am announcing a new tournament on the old duelist kingdom Island. The same rules that were in place during the first one pertaining to star chips are still in place, however all of the old duel systems have been updated to fit with the current rules. Now, you don't have to use them if you atill prefer the duel disk but they are a nice alternative. To enter you pay a simple fee of $10, and the winner will receive a prize of $1,000,000. The winner will also have the right to face me in a duel. The two entry cards for this tournament are jar of greed and solemn wishes. The former allows you to obtain the prize money should you win and the latter allows you to duel me should you win. And one last thing, the cards stated above must be in your possession before boarding the boat to take you there, gaurds will be checking for star chips and cards, so have them on hand!"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse