NATION

PASSWORD

Galactic War (OOC Thread/Open again)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lockswania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockswania » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Cybernetic Replicants wrote:I might like to join, but my people are replicators, which make population, fleet size, homeworld, and home galaxy non-applicable. They are intra-galactic, mostly contained in the Milky way, Pegasus, and Ida galaxies. They are robots that recognize no homeworld. They are entirely composed of replicator blocks (little mini-computers about an inch long) that means they can totally disintigrate and reorganize. (For example: 1 replicator ship may land and reorganize itself into 2,000 little robotic insects.) They only exist to consume resources and create more of themselves, and will only defend themselves (fight only if attacked first.)

Ooh, fun!

ACCEPTED.

I've always wondered if the Replicators were on NS.
Join our Embassy Program today!

Coccygia wrote:
Jurgenty wrote:A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minuets

Mozart or Chopin? Or does it matter? And where do the pigs get an orchestra anyway?

North Wiedna wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Next: Taco vending machines.

This is probably the best idea ever. We could probably fit a small Mexican lady named Consuela inside, so they're fresh.

2nd PLT wrote:
Lockswania wrote:Dun, dun, dun!!! The plot thickens!!! :eyebrow:

Oh the plot was already morbidly obese,having to spend all day in bed and washing itself with a rag on a stick. It was just wearing black before.

The Black Plains wrote:You people go through coalitions as though they're going out of fashion!

Cybernetic Replicants
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cybernetic Replicants » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 am

Okay, I'll enter as a single invasion ship for the Triangulam galaxy:
200,000 blocks (2,000 spider-form replicators)
1 humaniform replicator (84th)
FACTBOOK
Replicators are machines with 3 prime directives- replicate, defend each other, and obtain more powerful technology. They increase expotentially. There are two ways Replicators can be built: blocks and nanites. Blocks are 1-inch pieces that work as computers, and nanites are microscopic versions. Block Replicators replicate by spraying a corrosive onto the desired metal, and working it into either shape. Nanite Replicators form units at a molecular level. Both kinds can absorb high amounts of energy from the environment.

The Drone Empire wrote:But thats only because your just plain out nearly invincible. Noone could efeat you. Ever. Everever. Not even Jenrak.. Unless he god-modded..

We are going to every place you've ever been.

The Kinarek
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kinarek » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Cybernetic Replicants wrote:Okay, I'll enter as a single invasion ship for the Triangulam galaxy:

To explain my last post, if you have not read over the thread, all you need to know is that I faced off with the Riuvan Empire, lost and ended up exiled in a desert planet, which we promptly terraformed. I chose to make your neutron star system pretty close to it, to interact quickly. I think you know, but just to be sure, mys hips are organic, so they are rather....difficult to make into new replicators.

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 am

Balrogga wrote:Actually it is a double team-up between Rethan and myself. I have to give credit where it is due...

in the Rp do you want to arrange a battle between a small task force of NERV ships and a small fleet of yours?
a member of the league of armed neutrality
a member of the Inter-Galactic Security Council
a member of the Alliance of Celestial Corporations
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:56 am

I assume you want either or both of us to encounter one of your systems, am I correct?

Rethan has been using ships, I have not.
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 am

Balrogga wrote:I assume you want either or both of us to encounter one of your systems, am I correct?

Rethan has been using ships, I have not.

i was thinking a small useless dead star system, i don't really mind whether its both or not, why don't you decide?
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

Cybernetic Replicants
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cybernetic Replicants » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:48 pm

The Kinarek wrote:
Cybernetic Replicants wrote:Okay, I'll enter as a single invasion ship for the Triangulam galaxy:

To explain my last post, if you have not read over the thread, all you need to know is that I faced off with the Riuvan Empire, lost and ended up exiled in a desert planet, which we promptly terraformed. I chose to make your neutron star system pretty close to it, to interact quickly. I think you know, but just to be sure, mys hips are organic, so they are rather....difficult to make into new replicators.

Great, I always wondered what might happen if the replicators met organics: fun.
FACTBOOK
Replicators are machines with 3 prime directives- replicate, defend each other, and obtain more powerful technology. They increase expotentially. There are two ways Replicators can be built: blocks and nanites. Blocks are 1-inch pieces that work as computers, and nanites are microscopic versions. Block Replicators replicate by spraying a corrosive onto the desired metal, and working it into either shape. Nanite Replicators form units at a molecular level. Both kinds can absorb high amounts of energy from the environment.

The Drone Empire wrote:But thats only because your just plain out nearly invincible. Noone could efeat you. Ever. Everever. Not even Jenrak.. Unless he god-modded..

Cybernetic Replicants
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cybernetic Replicants » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:16 am

Um, for the record and to avoid confusion, the replicators are not bio-mechanics. They are purely non-biological machine. No biological components, proteins, DNA, or anything. They're completely (including power generators and etc.) elemental metals, alloys, plasmas, and sub-atomic particles.
FACTBOOK

Newivory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Newivory » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Nation Name: The United Trade States Of Cavadi
RP'd Population: 75 billion
Milky Way, Triangulum or Andromeda: Milky way
Fleet Numbers: 125 patrol vessels
Homeworld: Cavadi prime
Alliance: http://www.nationstates.net/region=snom_united SNOM
Military Size: (wouldn't you like to know)
Big Brother nation: The Proud Diverse States of N3wgr0unds
Founder and part of the Newivory Soccer League.

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:41 am

Rethan, when you get a chance, NERV wants ships sent his way. (He has RL things occupying him lately so this is a reminder...)

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

Rethan
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Rethan » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:03 am

Balrogga wrote:Rethan, when you get a chance, NERV wants ships sent his way. (He has RL things occupying him lately so this is a reminder...)

No problem. During the week I can't really work on posts, but the weekend is fairly close so I should be able to respond in a timely fashion for about three days.
As Was Devoured Shall Devour | As Was Buried Shall Bury

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:11 am

I Have not used ships in this Thread other than the initial shuttle. He requested a fleet or something like that so it means you get to have fun stumbling across one of this systems.

Of course, if you need assistance (doubtful) you can have one of your Avatars mention it to Morganna and she will dispatch something.....

Ordering lunch

Wanjestay
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wanjestay » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:23 am

Nation Name: The United Planets of Nabus
RP'd Population: 56 billion
Milky Way, Triangulum or Andromeda: Milky way
Fleet Numbers: 210 vessals
Homeworlds: Nabus/Tiars

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:39 am

The OP will get to the new applicants soon I expect.

Ordering lunch

Lockswania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockswania » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:00 am

Sorry, I've been busy with RL stupidity. You're both accepted. Can anyone hold the fort down for a while? I'm very busy and might go away for a week.
Join our Embassy Program today!

Coccygia wrote:
Jurgenty wrote:A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minuets

Mozart or Chopin? Or does it matter? And where do the pigs get an orchestra anyway?

North Wiedna wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Next: Taco vending machines.

This is probably the best idea ever. We could probably fit a small Mexican lady named Consuela inside, so they're fresh.

2nd PLT wrote:
Lockswania wrote:Dun, dun, dun!!! The plot thickens!!! :eyebrow:

Oh the plot was already morbidly obese,having to spend all day in bed and washing itself with a rag on a stick. It was just wearing black before.

The Black Plains wrote:You people go through coalitions as though they're going out of fashion!

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

If you wish, I can.

Just edit in something in the first post of this Thread about being a co-GM and then it will be official.
Last edited by Balrogga on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ordering lunch

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 am

INfo on fleet, because i have yet to design a fact-book
a scout fleet is the smallest taskgroup in the NERV military, yet is still heavily armed, to give you a perspective of fleet desighn i will post links to my ship- desighns
multi- role BShttp://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/153/8/3/Hood_class_1_milti_use_battles_by_seb_deadzedcomics.png
Scorpion frigatehttp://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2009/349/6/f/scorpian_frigate____by_seb_deadzedcomics.png
shambala cruiserhttp://fc00.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/047/6/4/frigate_IJN_eye_of_shambala_by_seb_deadzedcomics.jpg
Gustaff heavy assault Grav-trainhttp://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/079/5/f/THE_GUSTAFF_TRAIN_by_seb_deadzedcomics.png
A member of GESO

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents