NATION

PASSWORD

EMPEROR(Alliance, Applications, MT, OPEN, OOC, Light IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
EMPEROR Initiative
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

EMPEROR(Alliance, Applications, MT, OPEN, OOC, Light IC)

Postby EMPEROR Initiative » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:26 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Emperor....

Such is the ruler of the natural order of things. Vilified, by many, worshiped by fools. Liberte, Egality, Fraternity. Such is the motto of those who have been oppressed by their rulers, and have overthrown their incompetent, self-absorbed pretenders of Kings.

The hatred of Monarchs is understandable. Many, indulge in pleasure and engage in petty grudge matches. Common, is the petulant Monarch who cares only about himself. Common is the Monarch which forgets it's true purpose.

To serve the people. That, is why Monarchs were given their authority.

And yet...

Infighting and corruption plagues Monarchies which should be aiming higher. Blood-Relations are prioritized above Merit.

This, was not what the foundations of Monarchism were built on.

Yet, the foundations of Monarchism were also not built on fanatical ideological purity, but practicality. marriages to influential priests and landowners which crafted the idea of Kingship.

But, an alliance crafted on cooperation without a leader is nothing but a squabbling confederacy, one which Monarchies were built to counteract.

Thus, it is time. For an Alliance that defends and advances the interests of Monarchies of many types. Constitutional or Absolute. Bloodline, Elective, or Meritocratic.
Imperialist, or Isolationist.

But one that protects Human Rights and combats Corruption, infighting, and ideological fanaticism. To protect it's members from causing unnecessary hostility to non-Monarchies. Instead, Monarchism must evolve whilst simultaneously returning to it's ancient Mesopotamian Roots. Cooperation and practical, as well as benevolent protection and support to non-Monarchies. The protection of the citizen's prosperity and livelihoods.

To do so alone is impossible.

But together, under EMPEROR, the grand ideal can be realized.

Efficiency, Pragmatism, Compassion, Benevolence, Unity. Such are the 5 core ideals of this alliance.

But, this time, we shall fight...In the open...Or in the Shadows...

Human Rights must be protected, Monarchs must be Compassionate, Benevolent, and allow Liberties.

But they should not be weak.

It is time.

Together, we rise."
-Julius Lothar, The EMPEROR Manifesto, The North Lothar Report

Welcome, friend. You wish to join the EMPEROR? You are brave. Our fight, is bold, and our cause, is just. But, we are surrounded on all sides by those who would seek to extinguish hope. This, is not, for the foolish and faint of heart. Our fight, starts alone. We must band together. Our alliance is for the loyal, those who would die for the cause. The alliance serves the collective. If you wish to use this alliance simply as protection and hate Imperialists, you should walk away. Our members are of many different creeds, and views. What matters, is our common goals and adherence to the Tenets of EMPEROR.

Tenets of EMPEROR
I: Protecting All Members of The Alliance whenever possible.
II: Protecting Human Rights as established via the global Standard of Human Rights. By order of the head of the alliance, may be replaced with our own code.
III: Flexible but structured Rank system based on Merit to allow flexible response, with titles being Monarchy themed, but represents a general basic role. Yet, to adhere strictly to such a bureaucracy would be inefficient. Thus, it is symbolic of each member's role, and even the lowest sounding ranks should be embraced with pride.
IV: Those who lead or have greater prominence, despite their titles, are First Among Equals. Hierarchy is natural in our beliefs, but we must not alienate prospective matters. Merit, Talent, Skill, matter above status. We must keep this system, to remind ourselves of the place of our Rulers and what they rule. Such a system will allow us to better acknowledge our subjects, even if such a system has significantly less influence and is more of both an informal and formal structure, to provide a power structure that does not rely on an absolute, omnipresent leader, or a coalition of squabbling polities. It is our duty to give a strong voice to all our members while keeping a stable power structure.
V: Prioritizing this alliance above all other alliances. We are a family. We fight together. If you betray EMPEROR, you will make a powerful enemy. We stand united against aggressors.
VI: Loyalty to the collective above personal ambitions. It is our duty to support all member states. We share in the spoils of war.
VII: Provide for the well-being of all member states. We are not for the purely self-serving.
VIII: Willingness to forgive aspiring members for current and grudges, or ideological differences.
IX: We fight for the people's welfare. If we must get our hands dirty, we must, but brutality must be avoided when possible. We are Leaders, not Savages. 0.1% the national budget of all member states go to a fund that will pay compensation for such savagery if it occurs.
X: We will do whatever we must to thrive without becoming Pirates or Crime Lords. Pride comes second to the Alliance's long-term prosperity.

Cabinet:
Emperor of EMPEROR: Julius Lothar of Eternal Lotharia
Foreign Minister of EMPEROR: TBA
Minister of Recruitment: TBA
Economic Minister:
Grand Commander:
Minister of Education(ICly helps Education for members, OOCly is a RP Mentor):
Supreme Court(Decides Diplomatic Member State Disputes if called upon, decision is final, you agreed to let them mediate after all):
Senators(Are in the Council, miscellaneous High-Ranking Officials, Jacks of All Trades): Danceria
Strategists:
Representatives(Assigned by the Emperor of EMPEROR and approved by a supramajority of 60% of members. Represents all ranks below Cabinet and their interests in high level cabinet planning meetings. Prerequisite is another important Cabinet position. There are 5 total):

(More positions to be added or removed as needed)

Ranks(Not Government Positions, but can be related):
Emperor
Chancellor/Captain of the Knights(Two Separate Ranks, the second is the Captain of the Knights, which entails what you think)
Knight(Equal to Duke, Emperor's Personal Elite Group and Most Trusted Non-Cabinet members besides Chancellor/Captain of the Knights)
Duke
Moff/General
Officer
Soldier

Imperial Economic Zone:
This is a voluntary group of members who agree to an economic union. It's about what you'd expect.

Standard Members:

Imperial Empire:
Essentially a mote tight-knit version of the HRE, war is banned mostly. Elections for Emperor, some politicking. Mostly for those craving this being less aesthetically like an Empire ala HRE style, and want some extra Roleplaying. As well, if you want to vassalize, pupppet, etc. someone in the alliance, you both join this group as well. Vassals from before you joined do not count. Cooldown period determined via individual situation if you leave and vassalize someone in the alliance or expressed interest in joining. Elections every time a diet is called by Electors.

Electors cannot be Vassals, Client States, Dependencies, Protectorates, Occupied, Nations in Personal Unions, etc.

Members:
Eternal Lotharia
Danceria
Kennoria(Side note, this one may be me remembering the name wrong)
Apror(Or at least his DRC one in Africa)

EMPEROR Member List:
Eternal Lotharia
Danceria(Soldier Rank)
Kennoria(Side note, this one may be me remembering the name wrong)(Duke Rank)
Apror(Or at least his DRC one in Africa))(Knight Rank)
Neo Prussian Reich(Soldier Rank)

Emperor Observer List:
Greater Carloso

EMPEROR Application(For Both Member and Observer):
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Liege, or Vassals:
Government Type(If Monarchy,  specify which type):
Culture(or closest IRL equivalent):
Population:
Head of State/Head of Government:
Heir:
Active Military Personnel:
Reserve Military Personnel:
RP Sample:
OOC/IC Specialization(Defensive/Offensive  Military Policy/Strategy, Economics, Diplomacy, Foreign Policy Strategy, Intelligence, Administration, Leadership):
Specialization OOC and RP'ing Experience:
Other Alliances:
Do you  swear loyalty to the alliance?:
Alts or Puppets(If discovered you lied or omitted info, you  will be banned not only  from this alliance but any possible future threads  we RP in officially.):
Have you read the Manifesto?:
Reasons for joining as a Member/Observer:
What subgroups would you like to join?:
#8984DoNotRemove

RP Threads we are involved in:

Sumus Aeternam
Last edited by EMPEROR Initiative on Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

EMPEROR Initiative
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Reserved

EMPEROR Initiative
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Reserved

EMPEROR Initiative
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Reserved

EMPEROR Initiative
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby EMPEROR Initiative » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:27 pm

Reserved

EMPEROR Initiative
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby EMPEROR Initiative » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:28 pm

We are officially open for business! This has been a long time coming, and has been in the works for several months as a reorganization of the MTO and a fresh start, with a new system that will allow for much more flexibility!

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:30 pm

Quite attention grabbing, will /tag.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:39 am

This has my attention. Might post an observer app later on.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2024)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:20 pm

Oh boi.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Neo Prussian Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jan 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Prussian Reich » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:14 pm

Nation Name: The Most Sacred and Holy Imperium of the Prussians
Liege, or Vassals: Prussian France, Prussian Britain, Prussian Rome, Old Prussian Empire
Government Type(If Monarchy, specify which type): Absolute Monarchy
Culture(or closest IRL equivalent): Prusso-Grecian
Population: 500 million
Head of State/Head of Government: Kaiser-Basileus Fredericus Maximilianus Justinianus XXV von Berlinople
Heir: Prinz Julius Immanuel Aristotle von Parisburg
Active Military Personnel: 1 million
Reserve Military Personnel: 2 million
RP Sample:
OOC/IC Specialization(Defensive/Offensive Military Policy/Strategy, Economics, Diplomacy, Foreign Policy Strategy, Intelligence, Administration, Leadership): All of them
Specialization OOC and RP'ing Experience: All of them
Other Alliances: None
Do you swear loyalty to the alliance?: Ok
Alts or Puppets(If discovered you lied or omitted info, you will be banned not only from this alliance but any possible future threads we RP in officially.): None
Have you read the Manifesto?: Yes
Reasons for joining as a Member/Observer: I want friends
""If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles."

-Carl von Clausewitz

Neo Prussian Reich
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Prussian Reich » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:21 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Neo Prussian Reich wrote:Nation Name: The Most Sacred and Holy Imperium of the Prussians
Liege, or Vassals: Prussian France, Prussian Britain, Prussian Rome, Old Prussian Empire
Government Type(If Monarchy, specify which type): Absolute Monarchy
Culture(or closest IRL equivalent): Prusso-Grecian
Population: 500 million
Head of State/Head of Government: Kaiser-Basileus Fredericus Maximilianus Justinianus XXV von Berlinople
Heir: Prinz Julius Immanuel Aristotle von Parisburg
Active Military Personnel: 1 million
Reserve Military Personnel: 2 million
RP Sample:
OOC/IC Specialization(Defensive/Offensive Military Policy/Strategy, Economics, Diplomacy, Foreign Policy Strategy, Intelligence, Administration, Leadership): All of them
Specialization OOC and RP'ing Experience: All of them
Other Alliances: None
Do you swear loyalty to the alliance?: Ok
Alts or Puppets(If discovered you lied or omitted info, you will be banned not only from this alliance but any possible future threads we RP in officially.): None
Have you read the Manifesto?: Yes
Reasons for joining as a Member/Observer: I want friends

...No RP sample, rejected, also, you can't pick all of them, you can say "General purpose, but (blank)".

I need a sample of your RP'ing abilities, your skill as a writer.

Military Strategy

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=458240&p=35216107&sid=4de9b9301883253435624658372d9a35#p35216107
""If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles."

-Carl von Clausewitz

Neo Prussian Reich
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Prussian Reich » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:

You're not, that good of a RP'er to be blunt.

This is an average post by me: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=460715&p=35416887#p35416887

However, teaching newbies is our responsibility, and will set a strong precedent. Thus, you are still accepted, and will be taught. You should seek to learn by seeing, and treat your RP posts as part of a story. Think about what you reading a story, would want to see. Place yourselves in those characters shoes.

Those are some basic steps.

Welcome to the EMPEROR. What sub-organization do you seek to join?

i hope to learn more from you and i would like to join the imperial empire

-Carl von Clausewitz

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:26 pm

what is the imperial empire, and is it voluntary?

Neo Prussian Reich
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Prussian Reich » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Neo Prussian Reich wrote:i hope to learn more from you and i would like to join the imperial empire

Alright, welcome, the reason it's called such a redundant name is to not give it a national identity while also giving it a unique identity, and because I want it to be simple and generic enough that anyone can remember it.

do you have discord

-Carl von Clausewitz

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Bruke wrote:what is the imperial empire, and is it voluntary?

Yes, barring the stipulations which are mainly to prevent the dangers of vassalizing people in the alliance or who would join the alliance or who sought to join prior to vassalization. It's to prevent exploitation of the alliance primarily.

Could you elaborate? Is it a organization that one joins automatically when joining the alliance, or a separate organization?

Neo Prussian Reich
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Prussian Reich » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Bruke wrote:
Could you elaborate? Is it a organization that one joins automatically when joining the alliance, or a separate organization?

I elaborated in my in edit, so re-read it. Hope that answers all your questions! :)
Neo Prussian Reich wrote:do you have discord

Yes but we will not use discord at the current moment. I intend to set it up first, and it will primarily be for the Cabinet.

nice

you have very good posts and i seek tutorials in discord if it's up

-Carl von Clausewitz

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Bruke wrote:

I elaborated in my in edit, so re-read it. Hope that answers all your questions! :)
Neo Prussian Reich wrote:do you have discord

Yes but we will not use discord at the current moment. I intend to set it up first, and it will primarily be for the Cabinet.

Soooo its voluntary for alliance members, got it.

Sereeno
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sereeno » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:31 pm

hi

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:31 am

Good luck this time~

Jaegan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaegan » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:38 am

Tempting...

But naw. I'mma keep ta ma republican freedoms. Y'all do as y'all please, tho.
Last edited by Jaegan on Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speaker: "Service and Unity", that is our motto. Yet, I doubt anyone of you would understand why it came to be. Service to Jaegan, our only home. Unity throughout the Jeo star system. The result of roughly four and a half centuries of mistakes and lessons learnt after a millennium of traversing the empty void at sublight speeds.

So much death, sacrifice, and suffering had been gone through to bring us here, and we as a people must pay back our own dues of suffering - lest we become decadent and complacent amidst the turmoil of the Universe. Do you get me, troopers?

Division soldiers: We get you, sir! - Dialogue between Army Major Job and the 32nd Free Quakes military divison

Arentium
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arentium » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 am

I guess I'm too FT for dis.

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:28 pm

I feel healthy and am certainly mobile for the first time in a while, plus I've gotten myself some new hardware, so.

Hmmmmmm.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:38 pm

Duhon wrote:I feel healthy and am certainly mobile for the first time in a while, plus I've gotten myself some new hardware, so.

Hmmmmmm.

Welcome back!

Duhon
Senator

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Duhon » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Bruke wrote:
Duhon wrote:I feel healthy and am certainly mobile for the first time in a while, plus I've gotten myself some new hardware, so.

Hmmmmmm.

Welcome back!

I'll be reacquainting myself with this place for a bit. My mind still feels a bit off.

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:App guys or

I will send you guys to Caracas.

I've always wanted to go to South America

I'll make an observer app in all seriousness
Last edited by Greater Carloso on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2024)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates