NATION

PASSWORD

Kayfabeland Regional Map and Timeline Claims

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Astoria
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Kayfabeland Regional Map and Timeline Claims

Postby Astoria » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:52 pm

This thread is for new members of the Kayfabeland region to post map claims for themselves and any NPCs, as well as to post entries for addition to the Regional Timeline.

Map Claims

Current Political Map

To make a claim, simply download the current map. Using MSPaint or an equivalent color in the areas you want to claim. Please be realistic and conscientious: we want to make sure we leave room for additional members in the future. Don’t worry about erasing lines between territories if you want to claim multiple territories: that will be handled in the official map. Upload your claim map to Imgur and post the link to the image on this thread, and it will be reviewed. Assuming there are no issues, the official map will be updated accordingly. If you want to claim land for an NPC nation, the process is the same.

Timeline Additions

To add your own events to the shared history of the region, simply submit a list of the events you want added to the timeline. Format your list in the correct fashion (as seen on the Timeline thread). If you have events which involve another player nation, they must approve them before they are made canon. If you have events which involve an NPC, they must not contradict the existing timeline information.
Last edited by Astoria on Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 27 times in total.
The United States of Astoria

Mount Zeon
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

New Timeline Claims

Postby Mount Zeon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:13 pm

Having done a bit of a re-think of my history, I present these proposed changes to the timeline. This would replace all existing Mount Zeon entries.

[Mount Zeon] 1695 CE: A group of ultra-conservative Christian pilgrims from Avon land at the site of present-day New Kirtland, founding the colony of Mount Zeon.

[Mount Zeon] 1757 CE: Battle of New Argyle. An attempt by the colonial governor of Parina to exert control over Mount Zeon is repulsed by the colonial militia, establishing Mount Zeon’s de facto independence.

[Mount Zeon] 1875 CE: Richard Matthews founds the New Eden Church in Mount Zeon, ministering to those left destitute by the Long Depression.

[Mount Zeon] 1929 CE: Robert Matthews becomes the Prophet Matthias and transforms New Eden Church into the Church of the True Spirit.

[Mount Zeon] 1950 CE: Matthias’ Church of the True Spirit now commands the loyalty of a large swath of the Zeonese population and owns significant amounts of land.

[Mount Zeon] 1952 CE: Beginning of “the Reaping.” Spurred by a failed attempt to arrest Matthias, the followers of the Church of the True Spirit begin seizing control of Mount Zeon.

[Mount Zeon] 1955 CE: End of “the Reaping.” The Church of the True Spirit captures the capital of Mount Zeon and puts an end to effective opposition.

[Mount Zeon] 1956 CE: Formal declaration of the establishment of the Kingdom of Mount Zeon.

[Mount Zeon] 1961 CE: Beginning of the Prophet’s War. Mount Zeon attempts to conquer Parina.

[Mount Zeon] 1963 CE: End of the Prophet’s War. Parina and Mount Zeon agree to end the war on the status quo antebellum.

[Mount Zeon] 1971 CE: Death of Father Matthias. Ascension of Father Joshua.

[Mount Zeon] 1975 CE: Beginning of “the Cleansing.” Father Joshua begins a campaign of mass arrests and executions to cement his power and root out suspected dissidents.

[Mount Zeon] 1979 CE: End of “the Cleansing.” Approximately 1.7 Zeonese have been killed.

[Mount Zeon] 1995 CE: Beginning of major famine in Mount Zeon.

[Mount Zeon] 1997 CE: Mount Zeon agrees to a deal where it receives food aid in return for limited disarmament of its ballistic arsenal.

[Mount Zeon] 1999 CE: End of the famine in Mount Zeon. Approximately 2.5 million Zeonese have died.

[Mount Zeon] 2000 CE: Major anti-government protests crushed in several cities in Mount Zeon.

[Mount Zeon] 2001 CE: Death of Father Joshua. Ascension of Father John.

[Mount Zeon] 2007 CE: An exchange of gunfire between border guards from Mount Zeon and Parina nearly escalates to war before diplomatic pressure forces de-escalation.

[Mount Zeon] 2010 CE: Mount Zeon shells Parina. The provocative move is believed to have been an effort by Father John to silence hardline critics in his government.

[Mount Zeon] 2018 CE: Amber Reyes Rebellion. Amber Reyes County revolts against the Zeonese government.
Vionna-Frankenlisch: Mount Zeon sounds very much like somewhere I'd like to avoid like the plague
Mount Zeon: is it the farming
---
New Edom: Mount Zeon is a nation of ass men
Vionna-Frankenlisch: Oh good God, how many of you people are there in this region?
---
Novitera: What expensive but low volume goods come out of Mount Zeon?
Vionna-Frankenlisch: Wives

Parina
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:55 pm

Mount Zeon wrote:Having done a bit of a re-think of my history, I present these proposed changes to the timeline. This would replace all existing Mount Zeon entries.

I approve all the entries that involve my nation. I also have some new timeline info:

[Parina] 1615 CE: Belgravia establishes the colony of Parina.

[Parina] 1792 CE: Belgravian royal family goes into exile in Parina.

[Parina] 1814 CE: Belgravian royal family returns to Belgravia from exile in Parina. Cadet branch established in Parina.

[Parina] 1840 CE: Glorious Revolution. Parinan monarchy agrees to reforms severely limiting its power. Establishment of the Crown Republic of Parina.

[Parina] 1933 CE: Formal break between the monarchy of Parina and the monarchy of Belgravia.

[Parina] 1942 CE: Parina joins Astoria and Avon in the Great War.

[Parina] 1962 CE: After defeating the initial Zeonese invasion, Parina counter-attacks and attempts to topple Father Matthias’ government in Mount Zeon.

[Parina] 2018 CE: Amber Reyes War. Parina intervenes to secure the secession of Amber Reyes County from Mount Zeon and its incorporation into Parina as an Crown Dependency.

Mount Zeon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Zeon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Parina wrote:I also have some new timeline info:

I approve all the entries involving me also.
Vionna-Frankenlisch: Mount Zeon sounds very much like somewhere I'd like to avoid like the plague
---
Vionna-Frankenlisch: Oh good God, how many of you people are there in this region?
---

Astoria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Timeline has been fully updated.

Bruzenland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruzenland » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Hello, I would like to have this territory marked in red please, thank you.
map claim

Bruzenland Timeline:
500 CE: The first Bruzenic tribes settle in Andalasia.

543 CE: The Bruzenic tribes unite under the banner of Adalfus the Wolf.

865 CE: The Kingdom of Bruzeny is established under the rule of Heinrich the wise of house Hausberg.

1175 CE: The peers of the realm threathen King Klaus von Hausberg to reduce the tax on noble houses. The king denies the request and the houses of the realm rise in rebellion.

1199 CE: House Hausberg is overthrown from the throne, Sir Wilhelm Steiner, ninth lord of the duchy of Burzenland is crowned as King of Bruzeny. The kingdom is renamed as the "Kingdom of Bruzenland". Princess Greta Hausberg is executed. End of the Hausberg period. beginning of Steiner Period.

1256 CE: Kabulistaní Expansion. King Wilhelm Steiner dies at the battle of Gottenburg during the Kabulistaní expansion. His son, Prince Ferdinand Steiner (22) sits on the Bruzenland throne. Fall of Gottburg. First foreign invasion of Bruzenland.

1268 CE: Liberation of Gottburg. Bruzen retaliation during the Kabulistaní expansion.

1325 CE: King Ferdinand Steiner dies at age 91. His son Peter, reigns for a brief period of time.

1329 CE: First contact with The Kingdom of United Avalon

1336 CE: Peter the Brief dies. The Bruzen throne lies empty with no heir. Dieter of house Dossel attempts to seize the throne during the siege of Leinz. Uwe von Steiner, next to the succession line is asassinated before his official march to Leinz. End of the Steiner period.

1466 CE: Bruzen "War of the Hundred years". House Dossel and House Münser compete for the Bruzen throne.

1566 CE: The war of the hundred years ends. House of Dossel victory. Günther Dossel 30 crowned King of Bruzenland. Walter Kelinz, supporter of house Münser, murders princess Adeleide of Dossel, countess of Dornhausen.

1567 CE: The purge of Edelburg. The town of Edelburg, fervent supporter of house Müsen is razed to the ground. Concern of King Günther mental state rises.

1569 CE: After the slaughter of a hundred and seventy two peasants. The church has declared King Günther possessed by demons. First recorded case of demonic posession in Bruzenland. His Nephew Friedrich Dossel at 18 is crowned king.

1614 CE: The "Demon King" Günther of House Dossel, dies of starvation. Church hides documents of Günther's posession.

1746 CE: Gustav von Köhler invents the Washing machine.

1785 CE: Astronomer and Mathematician Helmut Klaus Neumann discovers the planet of Uranus, being the farthest planet beyond saturn.

1805 CE: The Kingdom of Bruzenland is Dissolved, the former subject provinces gather to form a new government. The Republic of Bruzenland is born. Otto von Mohl observes for the first time the division of a cell.

1816 CE: Separatist movement by the province of Langstaadt puts the Bruzen military in high alert. Albert Altmann invents the paraffin wax.

1832 CE: Asassination of President Heinrich Zimmermann, fingers pointed at the Royalist Movement. Inidium is discovered by Friedman Voigt and Stephan Edelbaum.

1855 CE: Disaster of the RNS König on it's way to The United Kingdom of Avalon, 233 merchant sailors dead. Royalist Movement involvement is confirmed. Arrest of Karl Ribentrop, instigator and supporter of the return of Bruzen monarchy. Bruzenium is discovered by Maximilian Berger.

1890 CE: Klaus Köhller invents the band-aid. Tensions between the Province of Langstaadt and the Central Government continues. Monarchist movement support increases after the execution of Karl Ribentrop.

1900 CE: Battle of Dornhausen, The Monarchist separatist faction is defeats the Bruzen Republikwehr Langstaadt regional government declares independence, the Kingdom of New Bruzenland is born.

1904 CE: Wilhelm Sommer invents the Radar.

1918 CE: The Bruzen Lufftwaffe is founded. Otto Lorenz invents the first flamethrower.

1935 CE: The Kingdom of New Bruzenland declares war on The Republic of Bruzenland.

1946 CE: The Kingdom of New Bruzenland is defeated. The Republic of Bruzenland annexes Langstaadt. The Republic of Bruzenland is dissolved. new Federal Law is passed by Bruzen parlament. Langstaadt is renamed to New Bruzenland. The Federation of Bruzenland is born.

1956 CE: First Nuclear Test by the Federal Government on International Waters. Katherine Vogel flies around the world.

1975 CE: The Hesse shootout ocurr. Gunman kills 38 eight civilians and 10 officers 5 officers are declared dead.

1998 CE: World Famous Techno-Singer of the group "Danz" dies in plane crash. Posthumous recognition of the State of Dornhaussen as a "Icon of the international Techno Scene and Illustrious daughter of Dornhaussen".

2005 CE: Economic resession due to the Federal Economic Restoration Act. Madam Chancellor Maria Regel is forced to resign by internal party pressure.

2006 CE: Chancellor Edumnd Dossel appointed by Federal Parliament. Economic Growth on a steady rise.

2019 CE: Bruzen Air Force begins the development of Experimental Fighter "CFA-44 'Nosferatu'"
Last edited by Bruzenland on Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come join us in Kayfabeland

Astoria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:10 pm

Bruzenland wrote:Hello, I would like to have this territory marked in red please, thank you.
map claim

Accepted!

The map has been updated.

Cosparia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosparia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:41 pm

Hello there!

I'd like to claim the space outlined here in blue, if possible. I always pictured my nation having a climate similar to Canada/the midwestern US, and this seemed like the most logical spot.
Disregard most NS stats, I don't play by those rules.
I take a very dim view of politicians IRL.

19-year-old American. Interest in military, history, politics, and firearms. Hobbies include airsoft, gaming, and NS (obviously).
PRO: Guns, weed, border security, strong military, militia, capitalism, Constitution, republicanism, right-libertarianism, choice.
ANTI: Gun-control, Democrat, Republican, Trump, fascism, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Blue Lives Matter, tyranny, communism, domestic spying, foreign involvement.

Astoria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:20 pm

Cosparia wrote:Hello there!

I'd like to claim the space outlined here in blue, if possible. I always pictured my nation having a climate similar to Canada/the midwestern US, and this seemed like the most logical spot.

Accepted. Welcome to the map, neighbor!

United Avon
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Avon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm

I'd like these added to the Timeline please:

[NPC] 1904 CE: Beginning of The Maiden’s Rebellion. A Violetist leader known as The Maiden rallies an army of religious fanatics and Kambezi nationalists and attempts to depose the Kambezi puppet government and eject the United Kingdom of Avon from Kambezi.

[United Avon] 1905 CE: Battle of Hasch-el-Hemm. The Maiden’s army is defeated by a technologically superior Avonian army. End of The Maiden’s Rebellion.

[United Avon] 1916 CE: The Easter Rising. Pro-independence groups in Elyira make an unsuccessful attempt to throw off Avonian rule. The survivors unite to form the Elyrian Freedom Army (EFA).

[NPC] 1921 CE: Formation of the Pan-Gaipajaman People’s Congress (PGPC), which begins advocating for Gaipajaman independence from Avon.

[United Avon] 1932 CE: Avonian soldiers violently disperse a pro-independence demonstration in Panab, the capital of Gaipajama.

[NPC] 1932 CE: The United Sethru and Jamjah Liberation Front (USJLF), a terrorist organization dedicated to evicting Avon from Gaipajama, is founded. It begins a campaign of bombings and assassinations designed to force Avon out of Gaipajama.

[United Avon] 1935 CE: The USJLF succeeds in assassination Lord Edward Ginger, the Viceroy of Gaipajama.

[NPC] 1940 CE: The Pan-Gaipajaman People’s Congress begins a campaign of civil disobedience and non-violent resistance.

[United Avon] 1945 CE: Growing difficulties in governing Gaipajama force the United Kingdom of Avon to begin making plans for Gaipajama independence.

[United Avon] 1948 CE: Lord Elliot Loudon, Viceroy of Gaipajama, announces that Gaipajama will be granted independence in 1950.

[NPC] 1950 CE: Gaipajama gains independence from Avon.

[United Avon] 1954 CE: The United Kingdom of Avon detonates its first nuclear weapon.

[NPC] 1957 CE: Army of Independence for Naruba (AIN) begins guerilla campaign against Avonian colonial government.

[NPC] 1959 CE: Liberation Army of Sangala (LAS) begins guerilla war for independence from Avon.

[NPC] 1960 CE: Naruba gains independence from Avon.

[NPC] 1961 CE: Sangala gains independence from Avon.

[NPC] 1962 CE: Lombuanda gains independence from Avon. Beginning of the Bush War between white minority settlers and black native majority.

[NPC] 1965 CE: Lyrobia gains independence from Avon.

[NPC] 1968 CE: End of the Bush War. White minority rule remains intact in Lombuanda.

[United Avon] 1968 CE: Beginning of The Troubles. The Elyrian Freedom Army initiates a campaign of terrorism against Avonian rule.

[NPC] 1969 CE: Kambezi gains independence from Avon.

[United Avon] 1972 CE: Bloody Sunday. The Elyrian Freedom Army commits a number of simultaneous bombings on the same day that Avonian troops fire into a crowd of Elyrian protestors.

[United Avon] 1998 CE: End of The Troubles. Good Monday Agreement grants some increase in autonomy to Elyria and the Elyrian Freedom Army is disbanded.
Last edited by United Avon on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The United Kingdom of Avon
Ruled in wisdom and Grace by His Majesty, William the Third, King of Lorain and Elyria in Union, Defender of the Faith, etc.

Member of Kayfabeland

Astoria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:32 pm

United Avon wrote:-snip-

Done!

Bruzenland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruzenland » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:56 am

1900 CE: Battle of Dornhausen, The Monarchist separatist faction is defeats the Bruzen Republikwehr Langstaadt regional government declares independence, the Kingdom of New Bruzenland is born.

1904 CE: Wilhelm Sommer invents the Radar.

1918 CE: The Bruzen Lufftwaffe is founded. Otto Lorenz invents the first flamethrower.

1935 CE: The Kingdom of New Bruzenland declares war on The Republic of Bruzenland.

1946 CE: The Kingdom of New Bruzenland is defeated. The Republic of Bruzenland annexes Langstaadt. The Republic of Bruzenland is dissolved. new Federal Law is passed by Bruzen parlament. Langstaadt is renamed to New Bruzenland. The Federation of Bruzenland is born.

1956 CE: First Nuclear Test by the Federal Government on International Waters. Katherine Vogel flies around the world.

1975 CE: The Hesse shootout ocurr. Gunman kills 38 eight civilians and 10 officers 5 officers are declared dead.

1998 CE: World Famous Techno-Singer of the group "Danz" dies in plane crash. Posthumous recognition of the State of Dornhaussen as a "Icon of the international Techno Scene and Illustrious daughter of Dornhaussen".

2005 CE: Economic resession due to the Federal Economic Restoration Act. Madam Chancellor Maria Regel is forced to resign by internal party pressure.

2006 CE: Chancellor Edumnd Dossel appointed by Federal Parliament. Economic Growth on a steady rise.

2019 CE: Bruzen Air Force begins the development of Experimental Fighter "CFA-44 'Nosferatu'"

;D

Astoria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:01 am

Bruzenland wrote:;D

All that has been ported over from the old timeline, so it’s taken care of.

Atlantian Dominions
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantian Dominions » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:13 pm

As mentioned on the RMB, I would like to claim the empty portion of Atlantia: first as an NPC, the Republic of Honduragua, and eventually as part of my territory.

And here's a blurb for the Quick Guide:

Honduragua
The Republic of Honduragua is a poverty-stricken country mired in corruption. It is also a well-known haven for drug cartels, who coerce the local populace into producing cocaine and opium for sale around Kayfabeland.
Leader: President Ramon “Papa” Monzano
Capital City: Hidalgo
Other NPC Characters: Hector Lopez, aka El Patrón, leader of the largest drug cartel.
The Confederation of Atlantian Dominions
My nation can be referred to as "the Atlantian Dominions" or "Atlantia"
Continuity currently undergoing major reconstruction - please stand by

Okerne
Secretary

Founded: Mar 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Okerne » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Hello, I would like to claim the territory in grey if possible.

(I've only made history for 1960 CE-2020 CE, I will update it when I create more.)

1961 CE: The most expensive and largest Okernean infrastructure project to date, a series of federally owned controlled-access highways called the Motorvei, has begun construction.

1979 CE: Volluft flight 121, a Boeing 747, loses radar contact and disappears while flying over the Great Pacific Ocean. The Okernean Civil Aviation Authority suspects it was pilot suicide.

1986 CE: Search efforts for Volluft flight 121 have been ended. Small fragments of the aircraft washed up ashore on a small island but the full wreckage has not been found. This incident remains as aviation's greatest mystery.

1999 CE: Knysberg Stock Exchange Crash. Many Okerneans forced to foreclose their homes and many companies go bankrupt.

2000 CE: Okerne's largest privately-owned oil and gas company, RB Ruivelteboerning, asks the government for a loan of D30.6 billion(NSD$3.4 billion) to avoid bankruptcy. They are granted the loan.

2003 CE: Queen Beatrise Knysen passes away at age 94. A funeral is held, with only high-profile guests being invited. It was also broadcasted on almost every Okernean TV channel. It remains the world's most-watched royal TV event with over 2.7 billion viewers.

2014 CE: The northwestern province of Rhone holds an independence referendum. 46% of voters voted NO and 54% of voters voted YES. The premier of the province, Nicklas Debroym accuses the Okernean federal government of voter fraud. Later that year, Debroym dies after swerving off of a cliff to dodge another vehicle.
Last edited by Okerne on Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Astoria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:00 pm

Okerne wrote:Hello, I would like to claim the territory in grey if possible.

(I've only made history for 1960 CE-2020 CE, I will update it when I create more.)

Your map claim is accepted and your timeline entries have been added to the timeline.

I'm going to hold up on posting an updated map to give any of the other members who have not yet claimed land a chance to respond to Atlantian Dominions' NPC map claim, then I'll post a new map with both new additions.

Astoria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:34 am

Astoria wrote:I'm going to hold up on posting an updated map to give any of the other members who have not yet claimed land a chance to respond to Atlantian Dominions' NPC map claim, then I'll post a new map with both new additions.

The political map has now been updated.

United Avon
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Avon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:00 pm

One new update for the timeline:

[United Avon] 1961 CE: Avon sends troops to help Parina resist Mount Zeon’s invasion.
The United Kingdom of Avon
Ruled in wisdom and Grace by His Majesty, William the Third, King of Lorain and Elyria in Union, Defender of the Faith, etc.

Member of Kayfabeland

Atlantian Dominions
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantian Dominions » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:01 pm

My first timeline entry! More to come.

[Atlantian Dominions] 1962 CE: Atlantian “volunteers” are sent to support Mount Zeon.

Bruzenland
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruzenland » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Also my first update!
[Bruzenland] 1961 CE: The Federal Intelligence Service is founded. Spies are sent to observe the situation at Mount Zeon

Mount Zeon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Zeon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:20 pm

I've got some updates as well, and I approve the ones posted above that involve my nation.

[Mount Zeon] 2018: Mount Zeon retaliates for the downing of its fighter jet by launching a rocket artillery attack against a Parinan military base.

[Mount Zeon] 2018 CE: Beginning of the Great Prison Rebellion. Convict laborers, freed and organized by Allanean special forces, begin an uprising against the government of Mount Zeon.

[Mount Zeon] 2019 CE: Battle of New Holland. The Great Prison Rebellion is crushed by government troops. Some of the leadership escape to Parina and join the existing Zeonese exile community.
---
---

Parina
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:22 pm

[Parina] 2018 CE: A fighter jet from Mount Zeon is shot down by the Royal Air Force after violating Parinan airspace.

Mount Zeon wrote:[Mount Zeon] 2018: Mount Zeon retaliates for the downing of its fighter jet by launching a rocket artillery attack against a Parinan military base.

Approved.

United Avon wrote:[United Avon] 1961 CE: Avon sends troops to help Parina resist Mount Zeon’s invasion.

Approved.

Mount Zeon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Zeon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Parina's entry has my approval.
---
---

Astoria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:36 pm

The timeline has been fully updated.

Atlantian Dominions
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantian Dominions » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:29 am

Some more timeline entries:

[NPC] 1977 CE: General Sam Boga takes control of Lyrobia in a military coup.

[NPC] 1984 CE: General Diego Almagro announces the dissolution of the civilian government and a “temporary” suspension of elections, citing security concerns. The suspension has not yet been lifted and Almagro continues to rule Brazuela.

[Atlantian Dominions] 1988 CE: President-Elect James Norvelle, a reformer who won an upset victory on an anti-establishment platform, is assassinated the day before he was scheduled to be sworn in as President. The assassin is killed by security forces and identified as a mentally unstable man. The Dominion Senate votes to grant the Presidency to the runner-up, establishment candidate Mark Taggen.

[Atlantian Dominions] 1995 CE: The Confederacy of Atlantian Dominions hosts the inaugural meeting of the Cumberland Pact, an alliance of conservative traditionalist states. Initial signatory members of the Cumberland Pact are the Atlantian Dominions, Brazuela, Lyrobia, Lombuanda, and Mount Zeon.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information