NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates News Network

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

NationStates News Network

Postby Frachen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:56 am

Welcome to the REAL news network for nationstates. We are glad to have you here. I am actually DeltaSource broadcasting to you from the Micro Union! We all see NationStates Today and their work and their failures. We are here to be the REAL, TRUTHFUL and RELIABLE, the NationStatesNewsNetwork! Please enjoy and feel free to apply!
Code: Select all
Applicationation
Nation name:
Position:
Example for proposed position:
Why should we hire you?:
Other notes:

Subscription
Nation Name:
Length:
Other:

Staff
DeltaSource/Frachen:Executive Director
Last edited by Frachen on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:00 am

We are also looking for a logo so feel free to contribute.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:07 am

Frachen wrote:We are also looking for a logo so feel free to contribute.

And a website so feel free
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:20 pm

Frachen wrote:Welcome to the REAL news network for nationstates. We are glad to have you here. I am actually DeltaSource broadcasting to you from the Micro Union! We all see NationStates Today and their work and their failures. We are here to be the REAL, TRUTHFUL and RELIABLE, the NationStatesNewsNetwork! Please enjoy and feel free to apply!

What makes you stand out? Are you the sleazy tabloid, the in-depth broadsheet, the investigative warriors, the roleplay watchdogs, or something else?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:25 pm

If this is going where I think this is going, things are going to be FUN. I eagerly await your first article.

I might try to make a logo if I have time...

Embers Holy Empire
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Embers Holy Empire » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:15 pm

I'd like to sign up to receive this publication once it is in print

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:35 pm

Frachen wrote:Welcome to the REAL news network for nationstates. We are glad to have you here. I am actually DeltaSource broadcasting to you from the Micro Union! We all see NationStates Today and their work and their failures. We are here to be the REAL, TRUTHFUL and RELIABLE, the NationStatesNewsNetwork! Please enjoy and feel free to apply!
Applicationation
Nation name:
Position:
Why should we hire you?:
Other notes:

Subscription
Nation Name:
Length:
Other:

Staff

lmao.

Do you have your own website? Do you do interviews with influential people? No. How can you say you are better than NSToday?
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:
Applicationation
Nation name:
Position:
Why should we hire you?:
Other notes:

Subscription
Nation Name:
Length:
Other:

Staff

lmao.

Do you have your own website? Do you do interviews with influential people? No. How can you say you are better than NSToday?

We are working on this all. We are here to make real news and for fun! We are hoping to interview some of the most influential nations as well as the least influential to gain the full perspective. I am not claiming to be better than NS today as of now, i hope to be able to say it but as of now i cant, would you like to help?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Tue May 21, 2019 6:15 am

OOC: So, someone said something about me havin' a rant of international proportions? ;)

Regardless of the fact that I was kicked off its Discord unjustly, I still stand by the fact that NationStates Today is a truly great initiative with a dedicated and enthusiastic team. I hope the board will reconsider its action and allow me to return at some point in the future :lol:
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay