NATION

PASSWORD

Our Lady of Fatima University (OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Union of Fatimanic Nations
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 25, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Union of Fatimanic Nations » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:16 am

Australian rePublic wrote:We just need 2 person appartments for each one

OOC: Oh. So Normal Apartment?
Union des Nations Fatimaniques
Solidarité, Paix et Amitié

Want to Rise Up? Enroll, Partner, or Establish Campus Now!

Bureaucrat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Union of Fatimanic Nations » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:25 am

Our Lady of Fatima University
Taft Avenue, Fatima City University Area, Fatima City, Fatima Oblast, Fatiman Federation (Main Campus)
Marijol-Alyard Highway, Hilltop Borough, Palmetto, Fatima City, Fatima Oblast, Fatiman Federation (Satellite Main Campus)
Barangay Dalandanan, Lechinsk, Southwest Lingunan Krai, Fatiman Federation (Lechinsk Campus)
De Detricht, Die Einen Borough, Szczesny, Republia Oblast, Fatiman Federation (Szczesny Campus)
Rozlyn Freeport, South Rozlyn, Rozlyn, Arstotzka Province, Fatiman Federation (Rozlyn Campus)
Rasmussen Süd-Ost, Rasmussen City, Rasmussen Krai, Fatiman Federation (Rasmussen Campus)
Coxly, North Czerlynoszeł, Czerlynoszeł, Guadalajara Islands Territory, Fatiman Federation (Czerlynoszeł Campus)
Paliparan II, Paliparan, Guadalajara Islands Territory, Fatiman Federation (Paliparan Science Campus & Research Center)
Silangang Kaypian, Salawag, Guadalajara Islands Territory, Fatiman Federation (Salawag Campus)

LETTER FROM THE UNIVERSITY

Sent to: Administration of the Department of Education, Kandonica
Subject: Your Campus Establishment Application is Accepted.

Salutations.

Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU) is Improving it's Education Level and Helping Students to Reach their Future even OLFU is Committed to "Improve as Man". As We would like to Inform that Department of Education in Kandonica would Take this Project.

After Many Minutes to Review the Application, We Glad you to ACCEPTED as we Read your Application.

As we Accepted your Campus Application, We Would like you to Congratulate to Start an Groundbreaking Ceremony in Planned University just after 5 Days of Resting including the OLFU Team (The Administration of OLFU).

If There is an Problem or If you had Questions, Feel Free to Contact us via Email and Our Staff will be Happy to Assist you. As we Start Rising from Scratch, Rise to the Top!

Sincerely,
Mariela Coseteng
Regional President of the Our Lady of Fatima University, Fatiman Federation
internationalcampusestablishment-helpdesk@fatima.edu.ft

Taft Avenue, Fatima City University Area, Fatima City, Fatima Oblast, Fatiman Federation (Main Campus)
Marijol-Alyard Highway, Hilltop Borough, Palmetto, Fatima City, Fatima Oblast, Fatiman Federation (Satellite Main Campus)
Barangay Dalandanan, Lechinsk, Southwest Lingunan Krai, Fatiman Federation (Lechinsk Campus)
De Detricht, Die Einen Borough, Szczesny, Republia Oblast, Fatiman Federation (Szczesny Campus)
Rozlyn Freeport, South Rozlyn, Rozlyn, Arstotzka Province, Fatiman Federation (Rozlyn Campus)
Rasmussen Süd-Ost, Rasmussen City, Rasmussen Krai, Fatiman Federation (Rasmussen Campus)
Coxly, North Czerlynoszeł, Czerlynoszeł, Guadalajara Islands Territory, Fatiman Federation (Czerlynoszeł Campus)
Paliparan II, Paliparan, Guadalajara Islands Territory, Fatiman Federation (Paliparan Science Campus & Research Center)
Silangang Kaypian, Salawag, Guadalajara Islands Territory, Fatiman Federation (Salawag Campus)

Sent to: Muhammad A. Syaputra, Minister of Public Education
Subject: Your Multiple Applcations

Salutations.

Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU) is Improving it's Education Level and Helping Students to Reach their Future even OLFU is Committed to "Improve as Man". As We would like to Inform that Minister of Public Education and it's Contractor, Muhammad A. Syaputra of the Minister of Public Education would Take this Project, And Also The Establishing the Research Lab in D.K.I. Jabodetabek.

After Many Minutes to Review the Application, We Glad you to ACCEPTED as we Read your Applications.

As we Accepted your Campus Application, We Would like you to Congratulate to Start an Groundbreaking Ceremony in Planned University and the Planned Research Lab just after 5 Days of Resting including the OLFU Team (The Administration of OLFU).

If There is an Problem or If you had Questions, Feel Free to Contact us via Email and Our Staff will be Happy to Assist you. As we Start Rising from Scratch, Rise to the Top!

Sincerely,
Mariela Coseteng
Last edited by Union of Fatimanic Nations on Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:42 am

Union of Fatimanic Nations wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:We just need 2 person appartments for each one

Yep
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Bureaucrat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Union of Fatimanic Nations » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:28 am

Australian rePublic wrote:

Yep

OOC: For Now, Are you Editing your Application?

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:23 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Yep

OOC: Why? You already know what I'm applying for, when I'm still not 100% sure about terminology
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Bureaucrat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Union of Fatimanic Nations » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:51 am

Australian rePublic wrote:

OOC: Why? You already know what I'm applying for, when I'm still not 100% sure about terminology

OOC: Oh. So, I Am Going to Accept your Application without Telegram?
Last edited by Union of Fatimanic Nations on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:14 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:OOC: Why? You already know what I'm applying for, when I'm still not 100% sure about terminology

OOC: Oh. So, I Am Going to Accept your Application without Telegram?

Yep

Bureaucrat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Union of Fatimanic Nations » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:03 pm

Greetings Fatimanians!
Here are Updates from Our Lady of Fatima University and OLFU @ International!

News from OLFU Journal

Congratulations, graduates! OLFU wishes you the best of luck in your future endeavors! #OLFU #OLFUBatch2019 #ImprovingManAsMan

Fatimanians! Soon, You've Got Mail! 4/20/19
Last edited by Union of Fatimanic Nations on Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Firestonian Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Firestonian Empire » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 am

Królewski Departament Edukacji
Королевское управление образования
Royal Education Department

Dear Ms. Mariela Coseteng,

Our Department of Education Required an Another Our Lady of Fatima University in Doncaster, Wellington. As Requested by the Colonial Queen due to Students Gone Far to South Stapelton.

I've Talked to Imperial Engineering Department Where you can Contract with Them, The Company Engineer Required 6 4-Floored Buildings which it is School Faculties, Library and Classroom. And 1 2-Floored Building which it is Cafeteria and Another Library.

And, The Department of Science and Research (DOSR) is Agreed to Build the Research Labs in Greenslade which there will be an High Speed Monorail in Underground and It Starts from Greenslade to Doncaster Back to Back, I Hope that you will have talks with the Imperial Locomotive Works, Hutchinson and Pinewood Builders.

(Sent via Telefax)

Regardless,
Sofia Dela Fuente
Department Executive

Bureaucrat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Union of Fatimanic Nations » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:20 am

Sent to: Sofia Dela Fuente, Department Executive of the Royal Education Department
Subject: Your Multiple Applications had Been Accepted.

Salutations.

Our Lady of Fatima University (OLFU) is Improving it's Education Level and Helping Students to Reach their Future even OLFU is Committed to "Improve as Man". As We would like to Inform that Royal Education Department and it's Contractor, Imperial Engineering Department would Take this Project.

After Many Minutes to Review the Application, We Glad you to ACCEPTED as we Read your Application.

We've Talked to Pinewood Builders and They're Agreed to Produce some Monorail Passenger/Freight Train which the Design was Based from Pinewood Builders Computer Core, Which Jointly Manufactured by the General Electric and Pinewood Builders, This would be Used on University-Research Labs Underground Monorail Line and Pinewood Built the Custom-Made Passenger Monorail Carriages join with OLFU, Which had Design same to Concept of Pinewood Builder's Evolution Higher Speed Monorail. and Protecting Them from High Speed Winds while Accelerating, And the Line will had 2 Stations.

As we Accepted your Campus Application, We Would like you to Congratulate to Start an Groundbreaking Ceremony in Planned University just after 5 Days of Resting including the OLFU Team (The Administration of OLFU).

Sincerely,
Mariela Coseteng
Last edited by Union of Fatimanic Nations on Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade