NATION

PASSWORD

Funeral of Mikhail Khan(IC/post-MT/open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:35 am

year: 2050

Mikhail Khan, Lord of Holon and Bat Yam in Isratine,
father in law of Field Marshal Suleiman(of Ayyubidia), Ayyubidian Maharaja, well-regarded military commander and internationally acclaimed leader as a member of the Muslims For Social Justice political society
and Azadistani Secret Tradition "Sheikh" or "ringleader"
has died of poisoning.

His funeral will be attended by the Ayyubidian royal family, many generals, police officers, judges, prosecutors, academics, lawyers, politicians and members of the public, Islamic scholars, Sufi mystics, Imams, Rabbis, priests and also people regarded less positively as well as of course his immediate family.

it will involve the saying of janaza or Islamic prayers for the dead and then a meal
to celebrate his life.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:38 am

Emir Ali has left for funeral. Mikhail was a relative. All Akbarid dynasty is mourning. Flags have been made half-mast.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:39 am

How is he related to Miriam and my wife?

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:44 am

Tanwirid wrote:How is he related to Miriam and my wife?

OOC:
Distantly,
they will share a few ancestors with her first husband(and many of her future husbands as they kept being martyred) from the Middle Ages
as he was descended from the Khan Clan.
He is however a first cousin of Sikandar Khan
and a second cousin of the Queen of Ayyubidia.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:47 am

Tanwirid wrote:How is he related to Miriam and my wife?

OOC: he is in the same Clan, much closer however is his relation to the Queen of Ayyubidia Fatimah Khan
the II (Second cousin) and Azadistani resistance hero, statesman and aristocrat now a military leader of Skyhooked Khaled Ibn Sikandar Khan(1st cousin)
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

people attend

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:52 am

Many Rabbis, Imams, dervishes, Sufi leaders, tribal leaders, judges, politicians, soldiers, generals and police officers have attended
as well as of course his wives and daughters.

There are many others from the Former Azadistan, those from his clan but also people from other clans in that area such as Ali, Abu Chand, Moses, even Lascar.
The Wahids also largely attended.
As did the leaders of various other clans.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:53 pm

A few individuals who looked related were discussing in hushed tones the "succession of Mikhail Khan" to some mysterious office. They were all wearing tuxedos, many though not most had traditional beards and they had the features of the Ayyubidian Khan Clan:
tallness, light-brown skin, bluish black eyes and curly, black hair as well as a the demeanour of a slightly arrogant decorated young captain.

"It's either Sully or Alexander Khan.
Sully might be too busy being Field Marshal although he is popular, he could make us all popular. And he is of good stock: a direct blood connection, still he is young and will not have the time to fight another besides how can he go from a purely military and academic career to the Sheikhdom. I say we give Sully 2nd place and put Alexander Khan in charge.
He was a Captain in Azadistan, he ran Khan Schools, he was a Professor and the 2nd most powerful politician in that country."
said one of them.

Most of the others were convinced and said "What if I give him work in Spokane?"
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Mikhail was a handsome man. People had heard rumors. But otherwise he was a good person.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:18 pm

Tanwirid wrote:Mikhail was a handsome man. People had heard rumors. But otherwise he was a good person.

The Emir was greeted by Mikhail Khan's wives, daughters and brothers
"As-Salaam Alaykum Emir" they said.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:26 pm

King Harrison, Prince George and Josepef arrived at the funeral and Josepef looked appropriately distraught for the loss of one of his father figures. He was wearing his military uniform with highly decorated materials, both from Sardinia and Spokane that had been awarded to him since 2025, when he was 15 and at the insurgency school. As Josepef/James arrived at the casket of one of his father figures he slowly removed his military jacket and pulled out a the federation of Spokane flag and laid both on the chest of Mikhail before muttering “You deserve these Mikhail. They’re all in your name, not mine. I have copies of every badge we both received. Thank you for saving my butt in Azidstan and being my comerade. I’ll look after Sully as I guess that was what you would have wanted me to do so.” He plucked his military cap off of his head and laid it on top of the jacket and the flag before King Harrison stepped over and pulled out two small boxes. He kneeled and opened the first box which contained a ring with the crest of Spokane and Israelstine. He spoke as he slid the ring on Mikhail’s finger. “Mikhail, my faithful lord of Holon and Bat Yam. This is the ring of Spokane, usually only given to the royal family and highly regarded officers like Josepef. You deserve this one in the cause of all of your actions benefiting a nation that wasn’t your own. You’ve done actions that could’ve got you killed, all for a nation that wasn’t your own.” He then pulled out a Spokane passport and laid it on the body before opening the second box and continued “That is the reason why I have decided to grant you Spokane citizenship. You’re one of us now, and forever. This medal is the highest medal awarded, the Spokane Heart medal is for true citizens who have died in battle for Spokane, and you are the first non citizen to receive this medal, and shall be the only one to do so.” He pinned it on the military jacket before all three of them walked away and sat down.
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:13 pm

The Emirate has decided to give 20 billion Dinars to Mikhail's dependents. Mikhail Khan will get a 21-gun salute too. The Emirate is in an official state of mourning. All flags will remain half-mast until further notice.

Yakut ibn Jafari
Prime Minister
Last edited by Tanwirid on Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Tanwirid wrote:Mikhail was a handsome man. People had heard rumors. But otherwise he was a good person.

Wa alaykum as-Salam. Ya Ahl al-Meekaaeel. I have brought you my wife who shall stay with you and look after you. You children will be given free education in as-Saranidi School of Leadership.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:50 am

Tanwirid wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

Wa alaykum as-Salam. Ya Ahl al-Meekaaeel. I have brought you my wife who shall stay with you and look after you. You children will be given free education in as-Saranidi School of Leadership.

"thank you" they said.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

hooligans clash

Postby Saranidia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:37 am

a bunch of football hooligans(about 15 in number) muttering drunkenly in the dialect common amongst Munkchestrian origin proletariat/lumpenproletariat in North-West Azadistan charge at the relatives and wives of Mikhail and the Emir of Tanwirid getting into a seemingly surprisingly organised melee weapon and fist fight with those who were discussing succession who tried to stop them.
60 police officers intervene including Mounted Police officers of the Kallipolis City Police who charged leading them into a corner.
They then surrender after calling them "Nazis" but also ironically "Antifa" as well as "scum" and many unprintable words.
For some reason none of them are skinheads.
Last edited by Saranidia on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:23 am

King Harrison and Josepef approached the Khan family before kneeling in respect to them. King Harrison spoke “We would like to offer your family in this time of grief 1 billion Spokeos and free membership to the Spokane International School who would be led by Josepef, Lord Holon here.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:56 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:King Harrison and Josepef approached the Khan family before kneeling in respect to them. King Harrison spoke “We would like to offer your family in this time of grief 1 billion Spokeos and free membership to the Spokane International School who would be led by Josepef, Lord Holon here.”

They accept
"thank you" one of them says.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

hooligans driven away

Postby Saranidia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:15 am

After a police officer said
"you are under arrest for disrupting the funeral contrary to the Al-Saranidi Criminal Code Section On Disruption of Life-Changing Ceremonies, inhibiting free exercise of religion contrary to the Civil Rights Act of 2018, intimidation contrary to Brotherly Leader Dawood Khan's decree no. 350, hirabah contrary to Quran 5:33 as interpreted by the Al Saranidi Criminal Code section Offences against the state, civilisation and/or God and attempted assault contrary to the Al Saranidi Criminal Code Section Offences against The Person."

he hooligans have been driven away from the outside of the mosque where the funeral was held and into
the police station where Detective Inspector Levi will interview them about "Who sent them and why they don't like Mikhail Khan?"
Last edited by Saranidia on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:King Harrison and Josepef approached the Khan family before kneeling in respect to them. King Harrison spoke “We would like to offer your family in this time of grief 1 billion Spokeos and free membership to the Spokane International School who would be led by Josepef, Lord Holon here.”

They accept
"thank you" one of them says.

You are welcome.
Anterian Ambassador*

South Vangaurdia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vangaurdia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Official Statement of the Press Bureau of South Vangaurdia:

The government and all citizens of South Vangaurdia are deeply saddened. The Premier would like to extend his sincere sorrow to the family of Lord Khan. South Vangaurdian Military units are available to assist with security considerations.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:41 am

South Vangaurdia wrote:Official Statement of the Press Bureau of South Vangaurdia:

The government and all citizens of South Vangaurdia are deeply saddened. The Premier would like to extend his sincere sorrow to the family of Lord Khan. South Vangaurdian Military units are available to assist with security considerations.

The Al-Saranidi Government thanks you for your concern and invites the Premier to the funeral if he/she wishes.
We do not require you to use your valuable military at this stage.

Islamic Republic of Saranidia Government ,
Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

South Vangaurdia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vangaurdia » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:55 pm

Thank you. Premier La Forge will attend, along with several members of his cabinet.

- Press Buerau

South Vangaurdia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vangaurdia » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Premier La Forge turned to his advisers "Did any of you know Mikhail Khan?"

One spoke up "I did. He was a honourable man."

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

the meal begins

Postby Saranidia » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:11 am

people organising the funeral say "it is time for a meal at Mikhail Khan's house to celebrate his life".

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:45 am

The mysterious people greet Foreign Minister Alexander Khan "We have chosen you as successor" they said mysteriously.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:49 am

After praying for hours for the soul of Mikhail Khan he went in his car to Mikhail Khan's house followed by the other men.

Whilst there he put a card with a picture of a skull on his hand and it was then burnt.

The other clan members with him said "If you betray the clan as leader of this Azadistani Secret Tradition you will die and probably burn in hell like the skull is burning in your hand".

He was now "Sheikh" of his clans criminal element, Boss of Bosses amongst the Azadistani underworld.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates