NATION

PASSWORD

Tempus Novum - Vermin Epidemic

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hadraxia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Tempus Novum - Vermin Epidemic

Postby Hadraxia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 am

A Nation of Corgis

Calwain was once any ordinary forest, a land symbolizing life in its purest form. Suddenly a kingdom was founded some time ago, a kingdom of awakened animals. That grew and found itself as a moderate power in the continent of Agos. The fledgling kingdom began to explore the world they found themselves in, meeting new and foreign people to them. All seemed well until disaster struck...

Vermintide

Calwain, while becoming prosperous had some ventures in the subterranean features of their lands. Often having mining crews prospect promising caves and digging out strip mines to gain precious metals and ores. However one auspicious day lead to them digging deeper than normal, a Calwainian mining team dug into an undiscovered tunnel deep in the depths of the World. A party consisting of several Calwainians and the assistance of a Hadraxian Plague Doctor and Cleric- descended into the darkness. What the party found was troubling to the say the least.

Warpstone. A mineral infused with pure, unbridled and unstable chaotic magic. Accompanying the warpstone were the distance sounds of skittering and echoes beyond the light in the seemingly endless tunnels. A sense of dread and sickness came over the party- and they decided to retreat from the tunnels after hearing thundering sounds of skittering and metal clanging against the sides of the tunnels. The disturbance in these tunnels are also linked to another collapsed mine within Calwain, and the entire disappearance of the crew and the guards sent to aid.

Something evil is rising from the deep dark crevices of the world... can the kingdoms within the lands of Agos, Miru and Enkovola discover and put an end to the vermin tide before it's too late?

Rules

~ Must be a member of Tempus Novum
~ All posts that are OOC must be declared so with parenthesis.
~ Must be on the Discord server to participate fully.
~ No Godmodding.
~ No using information gained OOC for IC purposes.
~ General rules of rp, assuming whoever's reading this is experienced.
~ Any questions, telegram Hadraxia, Sumet, or Sentola.

Imporant Information

~The current year is 154 p.d (Post Darkness)
~Political Map
~Geographic Map
Last edited by Hadraxia on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hadraxia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hadraxia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Empire of Hadraxia
Letter to the Council of Lords
06-08-154

My Fellow Lords and Emperor,

Just a day or so ago, I had received a host of speaking dogs into my court. They claimed to be from a kingdom SouthWest of the Hagosian Peninsula and requested our aid. They stated that they had discovered a malevolent force in a subterranean labyrinth they had discovered and requested that we send mages and doctors.
I sent Drakar's best cleric and a plague doctor with a host of my own personal guard. What they wrote back to me I have a genuine concern for.
They stated that the labryinth was wrought with sickness and decay. They didn't venture too far because of it, and ended up leaving quickly due to distant sounds of movement within. We shall have to discuss this at great length in the upcoming Lords Council meeting.

Until then,

-Lord Tythos Aurelius, Governor of Drakar

Return to International Incidents