NATION

PASSWORD

"Anti-corruption" riots (IC/open, has worldwide effect)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

"Anti-corruption" riots (IC/open, has worldwide effect)

Postby Saranidia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:11 am

Tech level: Post MT
Year: 2050
Former Director General of the People’s Islamic Federal Police(the Al Saranidi federal police that is part of the Al Saranidi Army) Abdullah Wahid(a recipient of the
Order of Saladin and Police Leader of the year as well as a hafiz) has been arrested for obstructing justice, bribery and malfeasance in public office after he was accused of corrupt links with the international group commonly called the “Azadistani Mafia”.

So far 2 Kallipolis Police officers- an Inspector and a Constable have been arrested on suspicion of beating a disrespectful but unarmed drunk tourist as well as a number suspected of taking bribes and many suspects have fled the country.

An election is taking place and the Communist Party of Saranidia organised a protest march which later turned violent.
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

No comment say Al Saranidi authorities,communists mar

Postby Saranidia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Various Al Saranidi ministers, police chiefs, generals and religious leaders have each been asked for comment by the national press to which they have all replied in some form of the comment recently made by Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan "It is not appropriate to comment at this stage as they have not yet been found guilty. Meanwhile the Communist Party of Saranidia have started to march against the "inherently corrupt Islamo-bourgeois militaristic, archaically 'chivalrous', slut-shaming government and their natural feudal allies."
The Kallipolis City Police and People's Islamic Federal Police say they will allow the march but make sure it does not turn into a riot and have put various police officers on patrol both mounted and on foot.
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Suspects flee

Postby Saranidia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 pm

many suspects have got on a plane to Danceria they
include the following
suspected organised crime figures
"Sheikha" Beyefendi Aisha Al Abu Chand- Beyefendi(a noble title) of Baybars Street in Ayyubidia, leader of the Abu Chand Clan suspected of: bribing street level police officers
, 9 sergeants and 2 Detective Inspectors, drug trafficking, insider trading, fencing, money laundering,a murder
and parking violations.

"Sheikh" Muhammad Wahid, Master in the Tailors Guild.
Abdullah Wahid's grandson and suspected founder of the Wahid Crime Family, suspected of: obstructing justice through the bribery of 5 Federal police Lieutenants and a Captain as well as probably more,
misrepresenting relevant information to a Detective Chief Inspector of Kallipolis City Police, receiving payments from low-level criminals for "protection and information" regarding the Federal Police and threatening someone with a shotgun as well as hacking the MyFace page of someone who insulted him.

"Sheikh" Dawood Ali, Maharaja of Makai Pakthunkwa(in Ayyubidia), Order of Saladin(Al-Saranidi Military), Gold Medal for Courage and Leadership(Azadistani Military), Bachelor of Business Administration
accused of: bribing a Superintendent of Trade City Police, a Federal Police Captain and 5 Chief Inspectors of Kallipolis City Police,
money-laundering,drug trafficking into the United States of America, insider trading, murder for hire, robbing other criminals and trying to stuff the ballot box.

"Sheikh" Mustafa Lascar- "film-maker" member of the Communist Party of Saranidia
suspected of: drug trafficking, treason, money laundering, 200 murders, car-thefts, terrorism for membership of the Military Reserve of the Proletarian Territories of The Former Azadistan, bribing the leaders of a Communist trade union.
"Amir" Alexander Khan, PHD, owner of the Museum of Munkchestrian Colonialism, Khan of Upper Metropolis in Ayyubidia, Organiser for Muslims For Social Justice
Suspected of: bribing Munkchestrian and Azadistani police, money laundering,
malfeasance in public office

suspected corrupt police officers
the 9 Sergeants(named
Abu Muammar, Abu
Vincent, Melody Al Israq and Lucius Lascar as well as 2 others who have changed their names) accused of links to Abu Chand

the 5 Lieutenants of the People's Islamic Federal Police: Muhammad Wahid, Muammar Wahid, Alexander DeBorn , Dawood Khan and Mustafa Wahid. accused of links to the Wahid Crime Family.

1 former Munkchestrian police officer(of half-Azadistani origin) who runs a security company accused of links to Alexander Khan

a Detective Chief Inspector Siegfried Tiwsson
accused of links to
the Wahid Crime Family.

Captain Dawood Ali of the People's Islamic Federal Police, accused of links to Ali family related crimes

A Superintendent of Trade City Police Department: Muhammad Mustafa Ahmed, Msc accused of links to "Sheikh" Dawood Ali
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:39 am, edited 8 times in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Abdullah Wahid bail hearing

Postby Saranidia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:30 am

Abdullah Wahid’s bail hearing at the Basic People’s Congress Court begins
The Chairman of the Court Suleiman al-Akbar,JP:
“General Abdullah Wahid, Knight of the Order Of Saladin,
Police Constable, Hafiz, this is a hearing to determine matters relating to bail
for the charges of obstructing justice, bribery and malfeasance in public office. Do you understand”
Abdullah Wahid: yes I understand.

an officer of the People’s Islamic Federal Police, anti-corruption unit Lieutenant Aisha Bint Mikhail: we must ensure he does not pose a flight risk or intimidate other witnesses,
I suggest his passport is confiscated and he swears by Allah to do neither

She hands him a Quran

Abdullah Wahid: by Allah I do so swear.

The chairman of the court asks the other Justices of the peace for their opinions.
They each nod in agreement and say “we think that’s reasonable”.

The chairman of the court:
You are now on bail.
You must NOT flee the country.
Abdullah Wahid then hands in his passport.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Communist march

Postby Saranidia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:51 am

the Communists have begun their march through
Kallipolis.
Many carry banners with such statements as "Smash the Azadistani Mafia!", and "Smash corruption!" as well political statements such as "End the islamo-bourgeois government!" and "Vote Communist!" as well ironically "Mustafa Lascar is innocent!"

They are supposed to
stay within a broadly defined route
as directed by the police as are the counter-protestors of various categories
however this is being argued with.

Some Organisers on each side are already yelling "I challenge you to a fencing duel!" on their megaphones whilst they themselves as well as more moderate organisers are making sure the situation does not turn into a riot.

No violence has happened
yet although the route is now proceeding to Kallipolis Central, the centre of government
and the homes of Alexander Khan and Mustafa Lascar as well as of both of the candidates in the current election and there are reports of skinheads moving in the crowd. Some protesters are openly carrying firearms.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

protests begin to turn violent

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:51 am

as they pass near the neighbourhood that is home to Alexander Khan, Mustafa Lascar, Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan and Captain Muhammad Mustafa Ahmed protests begin to turn violent
with skinheads throwing bricks
and Communists trying to
burn down the
homes - of Miriam Khan and Alexander Khan as well as some stones being thrown at the house of Mustafa Lascar.

Warning shots have been fired and Superintendant
Karl Tiwsson, a mounted police officer in charge of the crowd control operation has said that it is now appropriate for officers to use firearms or swords if their lives are attempted.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:15 am

An unknown person throws a Molotov cocktail leading to the Mounted Unit of Kallipolis City Police with batons, being closely followed by the People's Islamic Federal Police with sabres charging towards a section of the crowd
where
the Molotov cocktails are from yelling "disperse!" which most do but in a dangerous, hasty way.

Officers with riot
shields are struggling to control increasingly volatile
elements of the crowd and
protestors from all sides are approaching police officers
and asking to be
protected and guided on their way home.

So far the death toll is
16 innocent protestors, 2 fire-fighters, 9
police officers killed in the line of duty, 1 police officer abusing his power and
29 rioters: 9 of whom were shot dead trying to burn down Alexander Khan's home and 20 of whom were shot dead throwing stones as Mustafa Lascar's home.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:00 am

July,2050,Capital District,Newark Aristocracy,
4,000 Communists march on the Green House.
Over 300 Riot police have set up a barrier around the Green House,expecting the Communists to try to storm the Green House.
Snipers take aim.
The first row of the Rioters throw Molotov Cocktails at Riot Police.
Forces from Ft.Kohan,nearby arrive,ready to suppress the riots with force.
The snipers fire,killing 7
Then the Non-Snipers fire,killing 93.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:02 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:July,2050,Capital District,Newark Aristocracy,
4,000 Communists march on the Green House.
Over 300 Riot police have set up a barrier around the Green House,expecting the Communists to try to storm the Green House.
Snipers take aim.
The first row of the Rioters throw Molotov Cocktails at Riot Police.
Forces from Ft.Kohan,nearby arrive,ready to suppress the riots with force.
The snipers fire,killing 7
Then the Non-Snipers fire,killing 93.

OOC: you mean there is a copy-cat communist riot in your state?

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:06 am

Practically.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

death of Mikhail Khan

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 am

Mikhail Khan was eating at his favourite Italian restaurant chain
in a suburb of Kallipolis with his wives when a new waiter, shivering for some reason little known to him(he assumed it was the, brought him his last meal, "I am so glad I have my loving family, it is like immortality he said" before kissing each of his
wives on the cheek and taking a bite of the meal...
but then, he began to wonder "wait, what was i saying again?" and tried to massage his acheing head before his wives took over, he then
started drooling in a futile attempt to stave off death, and struggling he said "Lailah il.. Al-lah"

One of his wives pointed a gun at the waiter "What's going on?! tell me?!"

"Eh cyanide... please have mercy i will lead you to the man who ordered me to, I was in his debt from my previous errors."

His wives frantically called his doctor and checked his pulse
but it was too late.
One of his wives who was a qualified junior doctor pronounced the man dead.

Another wife said "We will protect you as our source of information, who ordered this."

the waiter whispered "North-West Azadistan Racketeering Shanderin".

Then everyone at the scene drove off with the family carrying the body and the restaurant called the police resulting in the Kallipolis City Police Pre-Meditated Homicides unit lead by Detective Inspector Abraham Levi, MSc, Order Of Saladin
the son of Qayid Al Junud Levi, Order of Saladin( the current Minister of Defence IE Qayid Al Junud,Commander of the Soldiers and Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan's campaign manager) who grew up in North-West Azadistan as well as his wife Dr. Padma Levi.

members of the squad arrived including Sergeant Radha Munshi, BSc, Detective Inspector Abraham Levi, Master of Science Course, Order of Saladin and 20 detective constables.

"Cause of death?"Asked Detective Inspector Levi

"Seemingly poisoning, Signor"
said the restaurant manager and ,continuing, "The wives of the dead man seem to have made a citizen's arrest".
Then D.I. Levi said "This building is, I am afraid, closed
until our investigation is concluded."

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

riots quelled

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Officers of the People's Islamic Federal Police have killed 7 Communists and
a skinhead after charging
the crowd
with sabres.

many were injured as a result of being trampled on by the dispersed
crowd but are being given
help.

The counter-protestors have peacefully disbanded apart from 19 individuals who were arrested and then driven home but put under surveilance.

1 Federal Police officer was suspended after beating a Communist.

46 skinheads and 900 Communists are arrested on various charges.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Practically.

Now that my riots are over what do i do since yours are still here.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Saranidia wrote:Mikhail Khan was eating at his favourite Italian restaurant chain
in a suburb of Kallipolis with his wives when a new waiter, shivering for some reason little known to him(he assumed it was the, brought him his last meal, "I am so glad I have my loving family, it is like immortality he said" before kissing each of his
but then, he began to wonder "wait, what was i saying again?" and tried to massage his acheing head before his wives took over, he then
started drooling in a futile attempt to stave off death, and struggling he said "Lailah il.. Al-lah"

"Eh cyanide... please have mercy i will lead you to the man who ordered me to, I was in his debt from my previous errors."

but it was too late.

Another wife said "We will protect you as our source of information, who ordered this."

Then everyone at the scene drove off with the family carrying the body and the restaurant called the police resulting in the Kallipolis City Police Pre-Meditated Homicides unit lead by Detective Inspector Abraham Levi, MSc, Order Of Saladin
the son of Qayid Al Junud Levi, Order of Saladin( the current Minister of Defence IE Qayid Al Junud,Commander of the Soldiers and Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan's campaign manager) who grew up in North-West Azadistan as well as his wife Dr. Padma Levi.

members of the squad arrived including Sergeant Radha Munshi, BSc, Detective Inspector Abraham Levi, Master of Science Course, Order of Saladin and 20 detective constables.

said the restaurant manager and ,continuing, "The wives of the dead man seem to have made a citizen's arrest".

Sergeant Radha Munshi "Who did this and why?
Was it foreign intelligence agencies like the Albennians, The Federation of Spokane the Polish-Prussian Commonwealth or the Crusaders in Isratine and the Former Azadistan? Local Communists targeting him for membership of the Muslims For Social Justice movement and blaming him for perceived corruption?
Revenge for something he did undetected?
Not family disputes... Maybe it was an issue in Ayyubidia
some politics involving succesion of "Sheikh" Suleiman Khan who went to jail and was later murdered as well as his son Cesare Khan."

Detective Inspector Levi spoke "It could be a foreign government, Communists or political rivals but maybe the Sheikh Sulaiman avenue needs not to be left unexplored, maybe that has something to do with revenge. Likely it would have something to do with politcs and Ayyubidia as well seeing as this is international
and targets a major figure as well as the undertones of that dispute involving clan matters.
Anyway whoever did this was desperate and was told to do this in advance. Ask about classified files we can read concerning Mikhail at the People's Islamic Federal Police. Whoever did this worked at the restaurant and ask at the local police station if they have someone had in by the Mrs Khans."
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

investigations progress

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:22 am

CCTV footage has revealed the rioter who threw the Molotov cocktail
Files on him had also came in
Name: Mikhail Khan
Allegiance: Khan Clan, Islamic Republic of Saranidia, Ayyubidia(especially their Army and Monarchy), possible successor to "Sheikh" Cesare Khan in the Azadistani Secret Tradition
Funded by government for his freedom-fighting? yes and sold weapons
Combat experience: Former Azadistan conflict, Isratine conflict, Al-Saranidi invasion of America, indirectly various Munkchester related conflicts and a counter-terrorism effort involving skinheads.
Children and dependents: Fatimah Al-Gaddafi Khan(his daughter, married to Field Marshal Suleiman), Aisha and Khadijah Khan, formerly Field Marshal Suleiman(dependant)

and Detective Inspector Levi is thinking up a list of people who could have ordered the murder "Sal Marcano? Crassus von Hohenzollern-Jagellion upset about his protection of anti-crusader forces? Someone who wants to avenge the death of Chief Constable Robert Builder at the hands of his clansmen or North-West Azadistan colonial revivalists?"

Meanwhile whilst the police
had credible but incorrect individuals as suspects
as well as a broad category that was correct, meanwhile Hamza "The Ghazi" Al-Afghani is asking the waiter questions over karak chai and with other information he already had has established a plot to:
Re-establish the rule of Queen-Empress Louisa into North-West Azadistan,
draw Saranidia into another war against both Ayyubidia and the crusader states, bring down the Khans and maybe even establish Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. He knew that a hotel for criminals would be established in the area of Danceria that many suspects were fleeing to as a provocation.

He even figured the traitor who had a role in organising this: a half-Azadistani corrupt ex-police officer and highly skilled self-employed security personnel.
Last edited by Saranidia on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Mikhail Khan was eating at his favourite Italian restaurant chain

but it was too late.

Was it foreign intelligence agencies like the Albennians, The Federation of Spokane the Polish-Prussian Commonwealth or the Crusaders in Isratine and the Former Azadistan? Local Communists targeting him for membership of the Muslims For Social Justice movement and blaming him for perceived corruption?
some politics involving succesion of "Sheikh" Suleiman Khan who went to jail and was later murdered as well as his son Cesare Khan."

Detective Inspector Levi spoke "It could be a foreign government, Communists or political rivals but maybe the Sheikh Sulaiman avenue needs not to be left unexplored, maybe that has something to do with revenge. Likely it would have something to do with politcs and Ayyubidia as well seeing as this is international
and targets a major figure as well as the undertones of that dispute involving clan matters.
Anyway whoever did this was desperate and was told to do this in advance. Ask about classified files we can read concerning Mikhail at the People's Islamic Federal Police. Whoever did this worked at the restaurant and ask at the local police station if they have someone had in by the Mrs Khans."

Josepef showed up at District Inspector Levi’s door and knocked as he waited
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:46 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

Josepef showed up at District Inspector Levi’s door and knocked as he waited

Detective Inspector Levi opened the door "Yes. Are you here to give information about the murder of Mikhail Khan?"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Josepef answered “Yes I am. May I come in?”
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:49 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef answered “Yes I am. May I come in?”
#

"Yes you may, Shalom- that means peace in Hebrew"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef answered “Yes I am. May I come in?”
#

Josepef came in and spoke quickly “I can tell you for certain that the Federation of Spokane was not involved in this killing and I can tell you that our data points to the government of Azidstan was involved .”
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:50 am

Saranidia wrote:#

Josepef came in and spoke quickly “I can tell you for certain that the Federation of Spokane was not involved in this killing and I can tell you that our data points to the government of Azidstan was involved .”

Detective Inspector Levi replied "I am sure Spokane was not involved as I have been watching the funeral on television.
But what motive would the government of Azadistan have to kill their own military hero and second cousin of their Queen?
May I see the data, Bey Josepef Vermont?"

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:18 am

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef came in and spoke quickly “I can tell you for certain that the Federation of Spokane was not involved in this killing and I can tell you that our data points to the government of Azidstan was involved .”

Detective Inspector Levi replied "I am sure Spokane was not involved as I have been watching the funeral on television.
But what motive would the government of Azadistan have to kill their own military hero and second cousin of their Queen?

As Detective Inspector Levi asks this the police bring in the hooligans "they were arrested for disrupting the funeral, inhibiting free exercise of religion, hirabah and attempted assault."

D.I. Levi says "Ok, leave them here for questioning" and says and then, after putting a recording device on, asks them a series of questions

D.I. Levi: What did you have against Mikhail Khan?

Leader of the Hooligans: we ad against im that he were a mujahedeen Azadi divvy! good money too for us! We be richer den Sultan Ahmed!
D.I. Levi: money from whom?

Leader of the Hooligans: your nan! Nah money from North-West Azadistan, I ain't telling you no more or my name ain't Corporal George Of The Levitansky Dynasty Armed Defence Section.

D.I. Levi: that's really interesting, in
the crusader cities in North-West Azadistan there is a Rabbi with the last name Levitansky
'credited' with supplying their militias with
weapons and is often accused by academic and human rights sources
of corrupt deals with the nobility there, running his segregated community with an iron fist and even assassinations.

Many Rabbis in every other country condemn
him and he was one of the reasons my father fled Azadistan.
Is it that Levitansky?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: why would I know any of this if I didn't do it?

D.I. Levi: didn't do what?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: nothing. (unprintable word) all!

D.I. Levi: did you talk like that at the funeral?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: I did!

D.I. Levi: in front of the women?

George(pretending to forget he is Leader of the Hooligans): what funeral?
what women?

D.I. Levi: Mikhail Khan's funeral

George,Leader of the Hooligans: HA HA! Mikhail Khan's dead, ha!
funny!
D.I. Levi: want to hear something else funny?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: yeah

D.I. Levi: Did you or your boss or your employees kill him?
What do you do for a living?

George, again pretending he is notLeader of the Hooligans: I own a small business and was a Corporal in my Crusader Army days.

D.I. Levi: what kind of business?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: electrician

D.I. Levi: What was the Levitansky thing?
George, pretending not to be leader of the hooligans: oh that was a volunteer thing, bruv.

D.I. Levi: Why would the police lie? Also why is it good Mikhail's dead for being anti-crusader and Azadistani, i will now arrest you for hate speech.

George, Leader of the Hooligans: I am an electrician
not a racist! a legitimate businessman! Talk to Rabbi Levitansky and he will tell you!

D.I. Levi: I will be talking to him, he is now also a suspect.
You are under arrest for religious hate speech and racial hate speech contrary to the Azadistani Criminal Code Section on Offences Against the State, Civilisation and/or God, you have the right to remain silent(although it may be to your defence to speak),
anything you do say will if relevant be used as evidence against you, you have the right to a legal representation and if you cannot afford it you will be provided with one.
Last edited by Saranidia on Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:17 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

As Detective Inspector Levi asks this the police bring in the hooligans "they were arrested for disrupting the funeral, inhibiting free exercise of religion, hirabah and attempted assault."

D.I. Levi says "Ok, leave them here for questioning" and says and then, after putting a recording device on, asks them a series of questions

D.I. Levi: What did you have against Mikhail Khan?

Leader of the Hooligans: we ad against im that he were a mujahedeen Azadi divvy! good money too for us! We be richer den Sultan Ahmed!
D.I. Levi: money from whom?

Leader of the Hooligans: your nan! Nah money from North-West Azadistan, I ain't telling you no more or my name ain't Corporal George Of The Levitansky Dynasty Armed Defence Section.

D.I. Levi: that's really interesting, in
the crusader cities in North-West Azadistan there is a Rabbi with the last name Levitansky
'credited' with supplying their militias with
weapons and is often accused by academic and human rights sources
of corrupt deals with the nobility there, running his segregated community with an iron fist and even assassinations.

Many Rabbis in every other country condemn
him and he was one of the reasons my father fled Azadistan.
Is it that Levitansky?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: why would I know any of this if I didn't do it?

D.I. Levi: didn't do what?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: nothing. (unprintable word) all!

D.I. Levi: did you talk like that at the funeral?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: I did!

D.I. Levi: in front of the women?

George(pretending to forget he is Leader of the Hooligans): what funeral?
what women?

D.I. Levi: Mikhail Khan's funeral

George,Leader of the Hooligans: HA HA! Mikhail Khan's dead, ha!
funny!
D.I. Levi: want to hear something else funny?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: yeah

D.I. Levi: Did you or your boss or your employees kill him?
What do you do for a living?

George, again pretending he is notLeader of the Hooligans: I own a small business and was a Corporal in my Crusader Army days.

D.I. Levi: what kind of business?

George, Leader of the Hooligans: electrician

D.I. Levi: What was the Levitansky thing?
George, pretending not to be leader of the hooligans: oh that was a volunteer thing, bruv.

D.I. Levi: Why would the police lie? Also why is it good Mikhail's dead for being anti-crusader and Azadistani, i will now arrest you for hate speech.

George, Leader of the Hooligans: I am an electrician
not a racist! a legitimate businessman! Talk to Rabbi Levitansky and he will tell you!

D.I. Levi: I will be talking to him, he is now also a suspect.
You are under arrest for religious hate speech and racial hate speech contrary to the Azadistani Criminal Code Section on Offences Against the State, Civilisation and/or God.

Detective Inspector
Levi sat wondering if the "Levitansky Dynasty" was responsible for the death of Mikhail Khan.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef came in and spoke quickly “I can tell you for certain that the Federation of Spokane was not involved in this killing and I can tell you that our data points to the government of Azidstan was involved .”

Yes sir. *hands over the data*
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:42 am

Saranidia wrote:
Yes sir. *hands over the data*

D.I. Levi reads the data
OOC: what does it say?

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents